Hello, I'm having a strange issue with AAF and dogmeat. Every time I change animations, Dogmeat and my character "reset" position, for a very short time they return to their starting position before resuming the animation. What I don't understand is that this bug only occurs with dogmeat(or other dogs), animations with humans or other animals working. I haven't modified any files about it. 

I have encountered an issue with AAF and I am not really sure who to turn to, so I will try here: Most recently I noticed that AAF somehow doesnt recognize any couch or armchair and many other furniture pieces. According to the furnituredata xml of the various animation mods, it should be recognized, as the base id is the same as in the game. For some reason nothing is recognized however.

Specifially I am talking about Atomic Lust, but it also affects Savage Cabbage´s animations. I once added a custom funituredata xml for ELI´s Vault 81 mod for both Atomic Lust and Savage Cabbage´s pack - both worked well. It still works well for Savage Cabbage, but no longer lets me play Atomic Lust animations on it - even though nothing at all has changed. So, what am I missing here??

The only AAF related thing that has recently changed in my install is an update to Atomic Lust (how does that affect Savage Cabbage?) and and an update to the various themes. 

21 hours ago, akbaa said:

I have encountered an issue with AAF and I am not really sure who to turn to, so I will try here: Most recently I noticed that AAF somehow doesnt recognize any couch or armchair and many other furniture pieces. According to the furnituredata xml of the various animation mods, it should be recognized, as the base id is the same as in the game. For some reason nothing is recognized however.

Specifially I am talking about Atomic Lust, but it also affects Savage Cabbage´s animations. I once added a custom funituredata xml for ELI´s Vault 81 mod for both Atomic Lust and Savage Cabbage´s pack - both worked well. It still works well for Savage Cabbage, but no longer lets me play Atomic Lust animations on it - even though nothing at all has changed. So, what am I missing here??

The only AAF related thing that has recently changed in my install is an update to Atomic Lust (how does that affect Savage Cabbage?) and and an update to the various themes. 

Judging from your post I would say your problem may be Themes or a patch has not been updated. I would of said it could be mods for furniture as some of the animation use mods like settlement object expanded for there scene's but as you sated they were working before you updated. have you tried rolling back to before you updated and test the game as you install each one of the new updates at a time to find out which one it is?

So, it's been a while since I've had everything in AAF working perfectly.  I decided to reinstall and update everything where needed.  Sadly, the result wasn't perfect.  I've done some research, but ultimately haven't found a fix.

Getting error 10 message.  The message is stuck on screen and won't vanish.  It mentions missing animations of standing idle to holding hands. Holding hands to kissing and something like that.  I assumed that would be an easy search online to find an answer.  No dice.

Anyone know what offers those animations or how I can get that horrible message off my screen?  I'm dumb founded.

at the bottom of page 14, it looks like this is happening there as well. Is this the same error you have? it says missing animation id, I'm not so savy to the internal workings, but that sounds like an xml, tagging issue.

I hope that helps you narrow it down.

Hi, got a couple of weird issued that I assume are AAF related.

I'm not getting any error messages and everything seems to be working fine bar from two problems.

If I try to engage with Dogmeat I get stuck in a conversation loop. The sex conversation menu does not show only the default dialog menu with trade/nothing/go home etc shows. If I close the interface through any option it just pops back up again unless I run away but then when Dogmeat catches up again it starts to loop all over again.

Also, in any animation that plays my characters body model changes from female to male, the face stays the same but the rest of the body swaps models.

I had a quick check on Google but couldn't find anything relevant, so wondered if anyone had any ideas of where I should start looking to fix these issues?

1 hour ago, johnny2by4 said:

that's a big damn screenshot... fixed

anyway, i'm starting a new game after painfully going over my install and plug order, and this AAF text wont go away.

Fallout4_2019_01_26_00_16_28_310.jpg

Atomic lust just updated the fix is here, something I will have to do soon. last page offers the fix.

edit:Are you uploading the screenshot to LL, or is that uploaded to Steam?

8 hours ago, Smallfry20uk said:

Hi, got a couple of weird issued that I assume are AAF related.

I'm not getting any error messages and everything seems to be working fine bar from two problems.

If I try to engage with Dogmeat I get stuck in a conversation loop. The sex conversation menu does not show only the default dialog menu with trade/nothing/go home etc shows. If I close the interface through any option it just pops back up again unless I run away but then when Dogmeat catches up again it starts to loop all over again.

Also, in any animation that plays my characters body model changes from female to male, the face stays the same but the rest of the body swaps models.

I had a quick check on Google but couldn't find anything relevant, so wondered if anyone had any ideas of where I should start looking to fix these issues?

I have had this problem in the past, not sure what causes it. But I think I would press esc, to exit that menu/command, its like I called the dog over to talk or the go here menu is open, so if i face the dog chat opens. And he follows me really close, with the go here cursor open. I don't know how to explain it, it's like you have a window open, but there is no window. Hard to suss out but just use esc and it should fix.

14 hours ago, d3m4l1s said:

I have had this problem in the past, not sure what causes it. But I think I would press esc, to exit that menu/command, its like I called the dog over to talk or the go here menu is open, so if i face the dog chat opens. And he follows me really close, with the go here cursor open. I don't know how to explain it, it's like you have a window open, but there is no window. Hard to suss out but just use esc and it should fix.

Thanks for the reply, I gave that a try but it didn't seem to fix the loop. The only way I've found to fix it is to dismiss Dogmeat as a companion and then the 'red rocket' conversation menu will show when I next talk to him. It seems the companion chat interface is overriding the AAF conversation window.

*update* Ok, I restarted with all mods disabled until I left vault 111 (something I saw recommended in other threads), now everything seems to working fine.

6 hours ago, d3m4l1s said:

Atomic lust just updated the fix is here, something I will have to do soon. last page offers the fix.

edit:Are you uploading the screenshot to LL, or is that uploaded to Steam?

thanks, that fixed that error, new one suggests i need the zaz plugin (which i somehow missed...).

original screenshot was over 10Mb taken with afterburner, i realized i had the quality all the way up.

3 hours ago, Hazraogh6 said:

Hello, i installed Savage cabbage animations and Leito's, ingame i got the message ' AAF error 49  ID Overlay ( belly, back...) and it repeats itself for 20 times at least xD I think i messed with something but i'm not really sure what.

Scroll down the first post here, there is some information on error 49 here.

I hope that helps.

Edit : Now i got those things that appears on my screen when i got something in my crosshair : It never leaves my screen really, it is horribly annoying but i don't know what's going on.

I installed the AAF Overlay patches and all but it still does it.

I tried to clean my folders and all but it doesn't works.

I still got error 49 a lot, but less than before.

Does anybody got an idea about what's going on in my game, please ?  ( Not very experienced yet with AAF, still discovering it )

Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 22.04.29.37.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 22.10.36.25.png

1 hour ago, Hazraogh6 said:

Edit : Now i got those things that appears on my screen when i got something in my crosshair : It never leaves my screen really, it is horribly annoying but i don't know what's going on.

I installed the AAF Overlay patches and all but it still does it.

I tried to clean my folders and all but it doesn't works.

I still got error 49 a lot, but less than before.

Does anybody got an idea about what's going on in my game, please ?  ( Not very experienced yet with AAF, still discovering it )

Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 22.04.29.37.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 22.10.36.25.png

Witch version of atomic lust do you have?

Witch versions of overlays_atomic love do you have?

It looks like your using an old overlays file with a new atomic love, update was yesterday or the day before. this is for error 049, Reinstall Atomic love, and overlays cuminweath atomic love, verify before install that the version numbers are the same. Or vice versa.  Read the file names very carefully.  You may have to re download.

I just fixed this this morning as I had an old file in mo2 and didn't notice it during install, worked like a charm.

As for the aaf error 10, hm, it looks like you may have installed something in a fomod you were not supposed to. I can't narrow it down for you because I am not to proficient in french, even though I am Canadian. It could be savage cabbage but may be a xml patch. 

Try to reinstall savage cabbage, maybe it will fix. *Important* be sure to check only mods that you have installed.

Unfortunately, it could be one of the many other files you installed, as I don't have this all committed to memory.

Edit: I am just trying to help, I have not successfully installed aaf, yet... 

11 hours ago, d3m4l1s said:

Witch version of atomic lust do you have?

Witch versions of overlays_atomic love do you have?

It looks like your using an old overlays file with a new atomic love, update was yesterday or the day before. this is for error 049, Reinstall Atomic love, and overlays cuminweath atomic love, verify before install that the version numbers are the same. Or vice versa.  Read the file names very carefully.  You may have to re download.

I just fixed this this morning as I had an old file in mo2 and didn't notice it during install, worked like a charm.

As for the aaf error 10, hm, it looks like you may have installed something in a fomod you were not supposed to. I can't narrow it down for you because I am not to proficient in french, even though I am Canadian. It could be savage cabbage but may be a xml patch. 

Try to reinstall savage cabbage, maybe it will fix. *Important* be sure to check only mods that you have installed.

Unfortunately, it could be one of the many other files you installed, as I don't have this all committed to memory.

Edit: I am just trying to help, I have not successfully installed aaf, yet... 

Hey comrade !

I'll try to re install everything again and follow your instructions, but i already did yesterday ( savagecabbage and Leito) i don't have Atomic love, that is weird if it's because of that ? I had it but not anymore, i deleted all the files in  the folder ' AAF" in data and re installed them all. I'll try again and keep you informed anymay. :)

Thanks Kithana. I re installed all the overlay patches and the mod, still got this :

Can't get ridd of it, drives me mad xDDD

I re installed Leito's animation pack and SavageCabbage. Re installed the overlay patches Kithana showed me and the overlay  patch for SavageCabbage pack. I don't know where it could comes from.

98991671_DesktopScreenshot2019_01.27-11_56_11_96.png.89a208fbfa36a17e3c8f3ec32f4b6643.png

6 hours ago, Hazraogh6 said:

Thanks Kithana. I re installed all the overlay patches and the mod, still got this :

Can't get ridd of it, drives me mad xDDD

I re installed Leito's animation pack and SavageCabbage. Re installed the overlay patches Kithana showed me and the overlay  patch for SavageCabbage pack. I don't know where it could comes from.

98991671_DesktopScreenshot2019_01.27-11_56_11_96.png.89a208fbfa36a17e3c8f3ec32f4b6643.png

Ok so I went into the xmls and dug around, it appears to be CumNWealth patches base, or aaf patches for leito and crazy animations. This could be a load order thing as well, I do not no your load order or the mods you have installed.

Found it, cum_overlaysdata_mutant.xml in the mod CumNWealth Patches base. it has all the overlayset ids you are looking for. It too has an esp CumNWealth_mutant.esp, make sure you have that under animations, if you don't download the mod I mentioned you can find it here.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/113611-aaf-overlay-patches/

I hope that helps.

As for the error [010] ID animation "fm-chair01-01Tease" can not be found. I don't know man. Kythana know his stuff, maybe it is aaf patches for leito and crazy?

Mess around with that info for a bit.

2 hours ago, d3m4l1s said:

Ok so I went into the xmls and dug around, it appears to be CumNWealth patches base, or aaf patches for leito and crazy animations. This could be a load order thing as well, I do not no your load order or the mods you have installed.

Found it, cum_overlaysdata_mutant.xml in the mod CumNWealth Patches base. it has all the overlayset ids you are looking for. It too has an esp CumNWealth_mutant.esp, make sure you have that under animations, if you don't download the mod I mentioned you can find it here.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/113611-aaf-overlay-patches/

I hope that helps.

As for the error [010] ID animation "fm-chair01-01Tease" can not be found. I don't know man. Kythana know his stuff, maybe it is aaf patches for leito and crazy?

Mess around with that info for a bit.

I  unninstalled everything and try this another day,  i don't have time to  do all of this now. But thank you a lot for your help, comrade ! :) Gonna try this soon !

Edit, in fact i already had that patch installed.  I don't know, i'll re install all of this another time. Thank you ! :)