6 hours ago, Kythana said:

First of all, not letting MO manage your mods defeats its biggest advantages: easily upgrading mods, moving them around, and checking conflicts.

Secondly, looks like something overwrote the morphs or you didn't install the mod for it (see 'Actors stay flaccid').

Third, you either got a missing ESM/ESP or something in overwrite.

firstly, thank you for the responses.

As for the split LO management: I know it limits my flexibility with the updates, but most of those mods have been complete for years and have had no updates so I figured as long as they were properly installed and functioning (which they are as of last night) there wasn't any need to reinstall them through another mod organizer. I seem to be wrong on what I read online about it judging by your response, though lol. Unfortunately in the meantime, Im still trying to figure out how to use MO2 (obviously since I don't even know what an overwrite folder is or where its located). The help menus are INCREDIBLY hard to read on my monitor in MO2.

@Tron91Thank you also for attaching the missing file. Im assuming that since it is an XML file that it has something to do with bodyslide? Im not sure where else ive seen that extension?

IM thinking about doing a fresh install and wiping all the installed mods and just starting over if the specific XML file doesn't help, but I wanted to try all avenues before I try and find a tutorial that will help me clear everything properly.

Well, lets say it this way. I avoided MO2 'cause i read that it causes so many problems, but i never actually tried it. But then i ran in so many issues with NMM and Vortex that i gave it a try. Now i'm a bit angry with myself that i didn't switch a long time ago. ?

It got a learning curve, but once you got accustomed to it, it will make a lot of things easier. Especially when you run tests for the game. 

Regarding the XML. Those are used by almost everything for AAF. But they can also be used for the UI and many other things...

Regarding the fresh install. I've listed in my guide (see post #1) a few tools which might be useful to you (especially when it comes to cleaning the game). Which btw is another advantage of MO2, as you don't change the game itself, only some virtual folders.

36 minutes ago, Couchlockt said:

firstly, thank you for the responses.

As for the split LO management: I know it limits my flexibility with the updates, but most of those mods have been complete for years and have had no updates so I figured as long as they were properly installed and functioning (which they are as of last night) there wasn't any need to reinstall them through another mod organizer. I seem to be wrong on what I read online about it judging by your response, though lol. Unfortunately in the meantime, Im still trying to figure out how to use MO2 (obviously since I don't even know what an overwrite folder is or where its located). The help menus are INCREDIBLY hard to read on my monitor in MO2.

@Tron91

The overwrite folder is one of the 3 folders you need for MO2

In the description how to install MO2 ( have to check where ist was ... ) it was shown in this way :

470366714_2019-01-0723_19_49-Window.png.635e4bf7cf221c889a54f9568e9d127b.png

Ignore "Games" , only the 3 MO2 Folder are importend for you.

Than change settings im MO2 :

617099397_2019-01-0723_20_10-Window.png.f1737b4f8c74d3126da7ca9e9ddedc48.png

for me it works fine.

Regards

I was always jealous of being able to move around the LO on the fly with MO2. I started on vortex, and while MOST files worked via vortex install, once I came here ive been having a helluva time. especially since this is my first PC modded game, and coming from skyrim console I don't have much experience regardless. The crash course ive been on has taught me a great deal of respect for you guys, so thanks for sharing the knowledge. apparently I didn't even have an overwrite folder assigned, so that's a big issue right there. I wish I could change the background color on the help menus for MO2.

I took your advice and did a full restore so that I can have full control of all mods. hopefully Ill have a better go at it this time. appreciate the responses. will be following...

New to modding? Well then also take a look at the 'recommended mods' in post #1 and post #4 of my guide. There are quite a few tips regarding textures, lighting and a few other mods (plus screenshots). In the spoiler for loadorder you'll find, disregarding AAF, all the mods i use.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rephrased a few things - added another tip for MO2

So I bit the bullet and installed AAF along with Leitos plugins and the required patches. Unfortunately, I always seem to run into an alignment issue as shown in the screenshot. Please ignore the clothing as this was only to test the animations. Does any one know why I get this issue? Doesn't matter which poses I use, this alignment issue occurs.

20190108182333_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Haviengar said:

So I bit the bullet and installed AAF along with Leitos plugins and the required patches. Unfortunately, I always seem to run into an alignment issue as shown in the screenshot. Please ignore the clothing as this was only to test the animations. Does any one know why I get this issue? Doesn't matter which poses I use, this alignment issue occurs.

20190108182333_1.jpg

Go to Fallout4-> Data-> AFF-> Leito_FF_positionData

Open it with your Editor and remove those two lines:

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

As far as I have been able to tell with the Leito position stuff in MO2, you need to actually put the .xml patches in the installed animations mod folder itself (using explorer in MO2) and overwrite the old ones and then they work right, not installing the patches as a mods and putting them under the animations in priority.

Also, I didn't see it in the guide, but if you have a male player and use unique player/follower, you need to copy the male.nif and morphs from the AAF EVBE compatibility patch to the male player and those followers as well as any extra texture you might use like hairy male. Otherwise you don't get erections or things.

FSM face textures for the female presets that need things like Valkyr also seem to need to be dropped in manually instead of using the fomod standard install except to set the resolution.

Right now, the only bug I'm still trying to hammer out is whenever I edit NPC or follower faces in game, they look fine no matter where I go or how many times the game loads after it actually starts. But if I save and restart, their face geometry is all screwed up. Textures are fine but the faces themselves are all screwy.  I'm guessing that's a load order or plugin order issue? Using chairface mod or console to change them, I still get the same result.

3 hours ago, Vincenza said:

Had seen that somewhere but couldn't find it anymore...

Will add that to the list. :)Done

I'm afraid I'm a bit confused...

Which exact version(s) of EVB am I supposed to install? I'm currently using the "'Nude Male Cut" version and have the AAF compatibility patches installed with the "EVB with morphs" option checked, but when starting the game I get errors like

OverlaySet ID "M_Belly" Not found

and

MorphSetID "Erected" not found

I tried uninstalling the Leito animation pack and test it out with only Atomic Lust, and that works just fine...

3 hours ago, ebondream said:

I'm afraid I'm a bit confused...

Which exact version(s) of EVB am I supposed to install? I'm currently using the "'Nude Male Cut" version and have the AAF compatibility patches installed with the "EVB with morphs" option checked, but when starting the game I get errors like

OverlaySet ID "M_Belly" Not found

and

MorphSetID "Erected" not found

I tried uninstalling the Leito animation pack and test it out with only Atomic Lust, and that works just fine...

choose one of the Erect one's and install before any animation's as leitos animation edit's the body.  did you install

. Step 26 of the install guide?

11 hours ago, Vincenza said:

I had the same issue, tried this, and it literally broke all my mods. MCM won't even show up anymore. Pics from when mods were somewhat working: 

Edit: F4SE stopped working for some reason, and fixing that fixed this. Does anyone know how to make females not have male voices during forced scenes and how to fix the issue where feral ghouls have no dicks?

20190108202448_1.jpg

20190108202537_1.jpg

4 hours ago, mashup47 said:

choose one of the Erect one's and install before any animation's as leitos animation edit's the body.  did you install

. Step 26 of the install guide?

Aah, I had overlooked the "base" part of that patch... so now I'm no longer getting the Overlay erros, but still both 'MorphSet ID "Erected" not found'  and  'Morphset ID "Flaccid" not found" ...

13 hours ago, Vincenza said:

Thank you. The issue seems to be fixed thanks to your input. I really appreciate the assistance.

You both have missing mods.

Panchospunk misses a settlement pack - for the [004] there was an update and that one is already fixed.

AlphaBones seems to have installed a patch for content of the creation club (those files always starts with CC).

Before you install a patch or a mod read the description/requirements for it!

Not 100% an AAF issue, but I wonder if there's any way to use the EVB uncut male for AAF. As far as I know the only way to get a proper combat-ready member is to install that EVB with morphs genital from the AAF patch, which of course is a circumsized version, and I'm not aware of any way to change it. Any clues?

OK, will fire up FO4 and take a look.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oooops, you're right doesn't help. Seems like i have mixed it up with SoS… Sorry.