I'm having a weird issue and I am not sure what the cause is.

My guy's junk is there. But it's...odd. It *looks* like it's erect, but it's going straight down. And it's misshapen. I thought I could fix this, read something earlier in the topic about making sure a patch wasn't overwritten. Thought maybe I might have done that, so I re-installed. Well, that was a disaster. So now I'm installing AAF, SEU, and RSE from the beginning again. 

But my guy's junk is still.....wrong.

It's shaped wrong, and it's pointing the wrong way.

Any idea what the cause could be?

As of the time I took this shot, I was only running AAF, Leito and Crazy animations, the Basic and Sex themes for AAF, and the AAF patch for Leito and Crazy.

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

Also, once I've got sex going (using SEU), how do I cycle between animations?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:58 PM, Kythana said:

You both have missing mods.

Panchospunk misses a settlement pack - for the [004] there was an update and that one is already fixed.

AlphaBones seems to have installed a patch for content of the creation club (those files always starts with CC).

Before you install a patch or a mod read the description/requirements for it!

I am having the same problem as AlphaBones, but I have never installed from Creation Club, so I don't see why I would have a patch for creation club stuff. The install is less than a week old (and the computer was only built 2 weeks ago). Is there a way to root out where these are so I can remove them? Please note that I am a rank amatuer at AAF  related issues.

Uninstall all Animations, Patches and AAF.

Make sure your Data\AAF folder is empty. If not, delete the files manually.

Reinstall all the Animations, Patches and AAF.

!!! Read the FOMOD carefully, don't click on everything blindly. Select only packages for which the requirements are fulfilled.

42 minutes ago, smucio said:

still do not work. Can someone make a video  how instal mods so it will work with out problems 

you should not really Activate any mods before leaving the Vault 111  for the first time, As they tend to break the game, but to me it looks like you missing a mod witch the animation is calling for. you will need to download SSEX (Settlement Supplies Extended), Homemaker, Torture Devices, for SavageCabbage animations to work fully.  also do check to see if any if these mods have been updated like Theme's  and patch's.

...BHOUSE.ESM is presumably one of the apartments from the CC.

...NUKA.ESL is the nukashop from the CC.

...NEOSKY.ESM is one of the apartments from the CC (this is one of the few i got).

Armor Keywords missing...

The $ in front of text show up if there's a problem with a mix of languages (like game is set to german but the mod is english). But that is something that is to be asked in the support thread of that mod.

2 minutes ago, Kythana said:

...NEOSKY.ESM is one of the apartments from the CC (this is one of the few i got).

The $ in front of text show up if there's a problem with a mix of languages (like game is set to german but the mod is english). But that is something that is to be asked in the support thread of that mod.

how instal   Aff overlay patches?

is ther any wey to fix $? 

5 hours ago, Kythana said:

can you send me thise 3 files? with out armor key words

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'm having an issue with modifying companions. I use Unique PC and Companions so I can give them different body presets and textures than the standard scrubs. This works fine on my male character (once I've imported the correct body and textures to the new folder) and Cait. I haven't tried it on Curie yet.

Piper has a Face Morph Modifier of 2, so when I change her face, it looks fine until I reload the game and then it's all screwed up. I made an ESP mod that sets this value to 1 and that works to keep the face but only if I load it after the CBBE and Unique mods. This causes Piper's body to load as the vanilla NPC one and not the unique when undressed in AAF scenes. If I reverse the order of the mods, the face is screwed up (From FMMI of 2) but the body is the correct unique one.

Using Mod Organizer 2 to sort my mods and plugins.

Any easy way to fix this? I'm guessing maybe I need to make a new ESP that also uses CBBE or Unique as a master or something instead of plain old Fallout4.esm?

8 hours ago, Kythana said:

sorry for getting it wrong and thanks for pointing it out.

You didn't. ;)

Everything you wrote is right. With two small addendum:

1. if someone installed the full package of SavageCabbage (the smaller one doesn't need all of the mods).

2. if you use 'Alternate Start' you can install and activate all mods, as long as you don't choose to be a 'Vault Dweller' (aka the 'normal' start). With the start mod you'll get two cycles of activations. The first one for the basic mods - the second one as soon as you enter the Commonwealth.