View File

AAF Overlay Patches for Various Animation Packs

Also adds in glowing mutant overlays.

Patched Animation Packs:

-Leito's animations v2.0a (mutant animations)

-SavageCabbage's animations v1.0.4

-ZaZ's animations v003

-Gray User's animations v02

-Farelle's animations v0.1.2

-Rufgt's animations v2.3a (mutant v1.1)

Requirements:

-Polistiro's Patch v3.2

-Leito's animations

Installation:

-SavageCabbage's animations, ZaZOut, Atomic Lust, Mutated Lust, Creature Pack, and Farelle's Animations (you don't have to install all of these)

-Leito's Animations

-Leito-AAF patch

-This mod's base files

-Patch the animation packs you are using

(Overwrite when asked)

Note for Users: 

-If the overlays gets stuck/won't disappear, use looksmenu to disable it manually (Showlooksmenu>body>overlays). If you're camera gets stuck when exiting the character menu, press the left mouse button.

Note for Modders:

(these are the overlay group ids)

example = normal female

example_m = normal male

m_example = mutant female

m_example_m = mutant male

Thanks to the AAF team, the animators, @Polistiro, and @WandererZero.

Report any bugs and disregard older versions posted on comments sections.

View File

4 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

-There's a bug that causes the overlays to not fade away, fix by manually disabling it using Looksmenu>body>overlay and if your camera gets stuck when exiting the menu just draw your weapon.

Fair warning, the current version of LooksMenu for me, and some others will hard crash when hitting the C key for taking off clothes to check overlays. It's been discussed to death over on the Nexus page for LM, but there appears to be no update yet. A workaround for this is to undress completely before doing anything with LooksMenu. 

7 minutes ago, poplan said:

Would it be possible to get a single download with them all included? (Maybe a FOMOD with options)?

I tried making a FOMOD, failed miserably. If someone wants to make a FOMOD and post it on the comments, I would gladly add it to the main download page. 

Yeah been checking into that. The original scripts aren't gender specific, the overlays are. Been trying to find a way to fix this.

<animation id="Mirelurkstage01" frames="300">
    <actor>
        <idle form="01000FA1" id="CP_Mire01_F"/>
    </actor>
    <actor skeleton="Mirelurk">
        <idle form="01000FBD" id="CP_Mire01_C"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

I'm guessing "CP_Mire01_F" is for human and "CP_Mire01_C" is for the creature.

Gonna try editing to be non-gender specific but only use female overlays for the time being, yes this will mess up male animations.

Just now, BAB PEEG said:

Oh lordy I'm not sure the only one I've updated is leito's, maybe reinstalling AAF will fix it.

I think that's Leito's pack and in order for you to get FF anims is to use Leito-AAF patch which adds another set of XML files.

My patch doesn't touch any of those.

Have you updated Leito's pack to the latest version? 

On 12/23/2018 at 1:17 AM, BAB PEEG said:

Oh lordy I'm not sure the only one I've updated is leito's, maybe reinstalling AAF will fix it.

If Leito's mod is giving you issues, reinstall @Polistiro patch then place it UNDER Leito's mod.  Also, if you have the CumNWealth_Mutant_Leito_SavageCabbage_Zaz patch, reinstall it and also place it after Polistro's patch.  Not sure if this makes one lose animations, but it sure clears errors.