Thats a new one. Will add it.

From the description it sounds like a broken XML.

Btw. a new Installation isn't really necessary with either using Fallout 4 Mod Cleaner or using MO2. With F4MC you can also create a batch to return to a modified Installation without loosing all the mods (only the ones after creation of the batch).

MO2 gets rid of that problem entirely, as it only uses a virtual installation of the mods and doesn't change the game at all.

The problem with the savegames might also be caused by having too many scripts running at the same time. I ran into that bug while testing mods and could later use a 'broken' savegame after removing scriptheavy ones. To check on that just use the 'view options' of Fallrim Tools.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done and added the tools at the top of post #1.

1 hour ago, picket said:

I spoke too soon, I get the CTD on save now everytime I restart the game. Something seems to constantly reintroduce it.

But, in addition, I got a new AAF error I haven't seen before! Any idea what this one might be now?

Edit: Fixed that AAF one, caused by wrong male nude. CTD persists.

20190114234614_1.jpg.d7a27803c84712f41be4629799fc51bb.jpg

For the CTD on save. I had it reintroduce it self recently a few AAF builds ago. About every hour of game play or so. When I upgraded to AAF 47b I used that stop and start quest command that was recomended and have not had it since. I am on AAF 49b now.

issue the command   stopquest AAF_MainQuest

issue the command   startquest AAF_MainQuest 

Seems like that may have cleaned up some stuff.

Also, When you did the Player.kill command did you create a new save immediately after?

52 minutes ago, KyLeeKu said:

For the CTD on save. I had it reintroduce it self recently a few AAF builds ago. About every hour of game play or so. When I upgraded to AAF 47b I used that stop and start quest command that was recomended and have not had it since. I am on AAF 49b now.

issue the command   stopquest AAF_MainQuest

issue the command   startquest AAF_MainQuest 

Seems like that may have cleaned up some stuff.

Also, When you did the Player.kill command did you create a new save immediately after?

Yeah, saved directly after. Also tried the stopquest/startquest. The fix seems to last for one game session, after next launch it's back - I fear it's even back after just one area transition but I'm sick of trying for tonight. Cleaned the savefile with Fallrim's too, well, at least what he suggests on the Nexus page (cleaning the scripts), I have no idea what kind of catastrophes all the other options might cause. BTW, the first working quicksave after trying the console commands takes extremely long, I actually thought my game had freezed up for like... 30 sec. or so. Mind you I'm running on a good old magnetic HDD, but still, usually my quicksaves are quick.

14 minutes ago, picket said:

Yeah, saved directly after. Also tried the stopquest/startquest. The fix seems to last for one game session, after next launch it's back - I fear it's even back after just one area transition but I'm sick of trying for tonight. Cleaned the savefile with Fallrim's too, well, at least what he suggests on the Nexus page (cleaning the scripts), I have no idea what kind of catastrophes all the other options might cause. BTW, the first working quicksave after trying the console commands takes extremely long, I actually thought my game had freezed up for like... 30 sec. or so. Mind you I'm running on a good old magnetic HDD, but still, usually my quicksaves are quick.

Yup. Sometimes after that the save takes a long time. I had to do the command quite a few times. It just eventually went away. I have had it before AAF was even a thing and recently with an AAF build. I think after certain thing progress in the game it eventually clears up. I rarely use Fallrim to clean saves. If you do, I recommend only removing the unattached instances. Even then, it can cause issues. I currently have 46 unattached instances that seem to relate to actual ongoing scripts so I leave them alone.

5 minutes ago, adradox said:

Nobody have encountered that? It keeps searching for morph pack just is not there. I've installed around 6-7 animation packs just to see if anything will change... nothing helped, even full reinstall of all related mods from the scratch, it keeps giving me the same error, I'm missing something critical out. 

Check if you have this file in your data/AAF folder. I don't remember which patch contains it right now but, you can use this one.

Male_morphSetData.xml

Hello guys, 

Got a bit of a problem here. I followed the guide for a perfect AAF install, along with poses, patches, and whatnot. But animations do not work. I mean, I can configure AAF plugins, via MCM, I can use the hotkeys, but when it comes to engagin' in any act, the animations simply dont play. The game and the NPC goes on like nothing is happening. For example, I can tell my dog to "Dogmeat me", and both my character and him, would just stare at each other awkwardly. Or flirt with another NPC, but animations simply wont play. I get no error messages or CTD's. 

Ill leave here my Loading Order, all installed with NMM, in the order the guides told me to.

Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

*DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*AAF.esm
*CBBE.esp
*BlasTech E-11.esp
*DC-15A.esp
*DeathTrooperSuit.esp
*Build High - Expanded Settlements.esp
*1_SrarWarsWeapons.esp
*LightsaberMod.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*SanctuaryParts.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*M14.esp
*HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
*UniqueFemalePlayerAndFollowers.esp
*Animated_Fannies.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*MGSOutfit.esp
*Rangergearnew.esp
*mk14.esp
*mk14-awkcr.esp
WastelandOperator.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp
*OCDecorator.esp
*NPC Spawner.esp
*SSEX.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*ThraxActionPoses.esp
*Shino Poses.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AnghelosRespawn.esp
*UniquePlayer.esp
*four_play.esp

43 minutes ago, mrkick said:

Hello guys, 

Got a bit of a problem here. I followed the guide for a perfect AAF install, along with poses, patches, and whatnot. But animations do not work. I mean, I can configure AAF plugins, via MCM, I can use the hotkeys, but when it comes to engagin' in any act, the animations simply dont play. The game and the NPC goes on like nothing is happening. For example, I can tell my dog to "Dogmeat me", and both my character and him, would just stare at each other awkwardly. Or flirt with another NPC, but animations simply wont play. I get no error messages or CTD's. 

Ill leave here my Loading Order, all installed with NMM, in the order the guides told me to.

Thanks in advance!

Reveal hidden contents

*DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*AAF.esm
*CBBE.esp
*BlasTech E-11.esp
*DC-15A.esp
*DeathTrooperSuit.esp
*Build High - Expanded Settlements.esp
*1_SrarWarsWeapons.esp
*LightsaberMod.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*SanctuaryParts.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*M14.esp
*HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
*UniqueFemalePlayerAndFollowers.esp
*Animated_Fannies.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*MGSOutfit.esp
*Rangergearnew.esp
*mk14.esp
*mk14-awkcr.esp
WastelandOperator.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp
*OCDecorator.esp
*NPC Spawner.esp
*SSEX.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*ThraxActionPoses.esp
*Shino Poses.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AnghelosRespawn.esp
*UniquePlayer.esp
*four_play.esp

Have you verified that AAF is actually initializing? Do you get the initial loading and debug script on the left side of the screen when you load a game save?

Is this starting a brand new game or, installing AAF during an existing play-thru?

16 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

Have you verified that AAF is actually initializing? Do you get the initial loading and debug script on the left side of the screen when you load a game save?

Is this starting a brand new game or, installing AAF during an existing play-thru?

Well, I started a new game, and indeed, the only message regarding AAF I see is AAF SEU updated. A lot of other mods saying succesfully instaled. But nothing referring to only AAF. I see a secondary problem aswell, If I try to start a new game with LooksMenu activated, the game stays in a white screen forever. So, I started the new game with the same load order, just LooksMenu was disabled until I leave the char creation scene.

This might mean that AAF is not activating, but why then?

Thanks for the help again.

@mrkick

If you get a whitescreen then something important is broken or missing. Also when you start the game you should see something like in the pic of post #268 (minus the error messages). If such a list doesn't appear AAF - and with it all the rest - will not work.

Try deactivating all mods for AAF and take a look if it starts on its own. If it works then start to add animations and patches and test if AAF still works. This will take some time but is the safest way...

4 hours ago, mrkick said:

Well, I started a new game, and indeed, the only message regarding AAF I see is AAF SEU updated. A lot of other mods saying succesfully instaled. But nothing referring to only AAF. I see a secondary problem aswell, If I try to start a new game with LooksMenu activated, the game stays in a white screen forever. So, I started the new game with the same load order, just LooksMenu was disabled until I leave the char creation scene.

This might mean that AAF is not activating, but why then?

Thanks for the help again.

Hit Enter a few times, I've had this too. Some installation messages from mods seem to block/pause the fade-from-white while hidden behind it and must be clicked away (i.e. "entered" away"), then you get to the character creation. 

38 minutes ago, Kythana said:

Hmmm...

@mrkick

Please tell me if that works for you. Then i could add as a solution to post #1.

In my build the messages from the mods started after the creation of the char. So @picket found something new (again ;)).

Same with my build too, I get white screen before seeing Nate for the first time. Mods like Cheat Terminal starts throwing message boxes from the initialization, which needs to be cleared by pressing Enter a few times.

Hey! I need help Badly, i have this problem with Dogmeat staying Flaccid during an Animation, ive tried almost everything to fix it, but to no use, any Help?

Here is the list of Mods i have active (Currently) any recommendations on what to Remove/Add? And how to fix this bug, cuz i want to BADLY play Fallout  ?

Spoiler

BTW Im using VORTEX

Active Mods(26):
*Vadermania
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
*Thrax's Action Poses
*Textures - High 2k Version (BA2 Format)
*ShinoPoses
*Servitron - Bodyslide Files
*Servitron
*Release NSFWsoundpack 01 00
*Release CreaturePack 02 00
*Mod Configuration Menu
*LooksMirror
*LooksMenu
*Immersive Mouth and Teeth
*FO4 AnimationsByLeito
*DogmeatDetailedReplacer
*CumNWealth Patches Base
*CBBE
*Bodyslide and Outfitstudio
*Better Female Walk (Average Jiggle)
*Atomic Lust
*Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource
*AAF B 49
*AAF Kinky Animations
*AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod
*AAF Compability Patches
*AAF Basic Animations
*8k Realistic Skin Textures (For CBBE)
*0.3 - Patch Job

14 hours ago, Kythana said:

Hmmm...

@mrkick

Please tell me if that works for you. Then i could add as a solution to post #1.

In my build the messages from the mods started after the creation of the char. So @picket found something new (again ;)).

I'm unsure about the first one, the AAF error I got there reappeared shortly after I fixed the male body. It's gone now after I reinstalled everything AAF-related, I suspect xmls got mixed up.
The white screen issue might be caused by any other mods, might not be AAF at all. Sadly since the messages are hidden I can't tell which mods cause it, might be an AAF one, could as well be anything from Workshop to Lighting. But at least they are easy to fix. Oh, and the one who suggested the fix first was @Tron91 (fixed, got the wrong name first). ;)

39 minutes ago, mcnv said:

So AAF doesn't work at least for me. Anyone else having this problem? Also, why is the comment section of the AFF (this ) hidden? 

Advanced Animation Framework Only handles animations it dose not handle damage dealt. What mods are you using to start the animations Sex Em Up , RSE , AAFRSE , ect 

25 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Advanced Animation Framework Only handles animations it dose not handle damage dealt. What mods are you using to start the animations Sex Em Up , RSE , AAFRSE , ect 

I tried all of them and they don't work right, but that's not the base of the problem. I don't get the popups saying that certain themes are installed. This V

Spoiler

36342-1544412045-551620562.jpeg

None at all. I tested it with the bare minimum installed, use a clean install, etc. Can't get it to work. So the mods that use it doesn't work.

1 hour ago, mcnv said:

I tried all of them and they don't work right, but that's not the base of the problem. I don't get the popups saying that certain themes are installed. This V

Reveal hidden contents

36342-1544412045-551620562.jpeg

None at all. I tested it with the bare minimum installed, use a clean install, etc. Can't get it to work. So the mods that use it doesn't work.

Try reinstalling it or better yet updating the Theme Plugin. The latest update came with some fix's as well.

17 hours ago, Kythana said:

Hmmm...

@mrkick

Well, I just had to put debug on "true" on the AAF mod settings XML, then, indeed, hiting ENTER a few times seemed to take care of the warning messages. I could even read them onscreen. And the mod is now working!!

Latest thing I found, missalignement issues, even after patching leito's with every avaliable patch there is.

Any ideas? Happens specially in F/F animations. But I guess its more an animation pack-related issue, rather than AAF.

For now, AAF is working, thanks guys!!