24 minutes ago, Freelanceactual said:

So far I keep getting stuck with an aaf error : 08 missing errected meshs. I assume that means somewhere along the way I forgot to install meshes for my dicks, however any idea why this would cause my game to lock up?

did you install :

. also did you remember to install the patch for Leito's animations (if your using Leitos animations 1.4. if you have version 2 no need to patch leitos animation just install after you patch Crazys animation) and crazy animation patch found here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v21-more-cum-overlays/. ?

On 11/10/2018 at 2:19 PM, Kythana said:

Deathclaws

There are afaik no M/M animations available atm. So if you got an error regarding this you have to ignore it as there is no solution for that available atm. Also you only seem to have a choice between permanent boner or flaccid.

AAF034D.png.ecb5be89989017bc98847922d7440c93.png

Hi There,

This was kinda easy to fix. Well in fact all animations that only work for females were kind of easy set to work for males.

It was really as simple as opening up the following files and replacing the [[ actor gender="F" ]] to [[ actor gender="M" ]]  (without the [[ ]] ofcourse)

Mod: AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations

LeitoDogs_animationData.xml

Mod: Mutated Lust

Mutated Lust_animationData.xml

!!!!! Make a backup of each file in case you make a mistake !!!!!

Hope this helps others.

K.

22 hours ago, smucio said:

can you send me thise 3 files? with out armor key words

You don't need those files. Uninstall Savage Cabbage animations then reinstall and do not select the 3 CC options. Or just go to your AAF folder and delete

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CharlsetownCondo

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NoirPenthouse

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NukaCollector

SavageCabbage_positionData_CharlsetownCondo

SavageCabbage_positionData_NoirPenthouse

SavageCabbage_positionData_NukaCollector

Ok so my issue seems a little weird.  I looked for help in the thread directly relevant to the mod in question and I've since been directed here.

Essentially, everything you see in my load order works, no problem, except one thing.

RSE Vol1 CSA just doesn't work for me. It shows up in the MCM, all values adjustable.  There are no error messages, no crashes, no freezes.  What happens is more an issue of "what doesn't happen".  Regardless of what settings I use in RSEE Vol1 CSA, none of its features even seem like they are trying to work.  The hotkey does nothing, the manual surrender option does nothing as well, and regardless of CSA chance or health threshold, all enemies simply kill me normal style.  After my initual troubleshooting, following advice in that thread, and in this one, my load order looks like this now 

Spoiler

*ArmorKeywords.esm
*AAF.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*LMBTOverlays.esp
*CBBE.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*Eli Armor Compendium AE VIS Patch.esp
*drm1981_PinkPrincessOutfit.esp
*Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
*Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
*Homemaker - Bunker Disabler.esp
*Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
*Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
*GlovesOfTheCommonwealth.esp
*CommonwealthSurvivalist.esp
*VC_BetterWorkshopLightsComplete_Shadows.esp
*BalconySupports.esp
*CREAtiveClutter.esp
*dinoshelf.esp
*dinoshelf_extra_ammo.esp
*EvilViking13_WastelandWalls.esp
*AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp
*Lore Friendly Posters.esp
*Northland Diggers New.esp
*Thematic and Practical.esp
*Gloves of the Commonwealth - AWKCR Patch.esp
*CriticalHitsOutsideofVATS.esp
*RaiderOverhaul.esp
*Raider Overhaul - AE Patch-Restored Content.esp
*GunmetalArmorSkins-RaiderArmorPack.esp
*RO-AWKCR-Clothing-Patch.esp
*CigaretteInMouth.esp
*sarahRageArmor.esp
*loosumRageArmor.esp
*SSEX.esp
*Pos_GuardPositions.esp
*Pos_ShopPositons.esp
*WoodenPrefabsExtended.esp
*Stronger Brotherhood ALL in ONE.esp
*UsableCigarettes.esp
*Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
*OutfitSwitcher.esp
*Realistic_conversations.esp
*DrugLabDistillery.esp
*WeaponDisplays.esp
*PWR.esp
*Thematic and Practical - DLC.esp
*cartman1975_warehouse.esp
*PlayerComments.esp
*FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*Shino Poses.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*ThraxActionPoses.esp
*woodysWastelandStuff.esp
*RSEE_Vol2_AN.esp
*RSEE_Vol3_Karma.esp
*RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp
*RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
*RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp

I really can't seem to find the cause, it just flat out doesn't seem to work.

Please remind me, was it AAF itself or one of the modules for it that were accused of corrupting saves? I finally got everything to work nicely some days ago, played on, and since yesterday, out of nothing and without installing anything new I can't save anymore, the game immediately crashes on F5 or any save method, even auto. Loaded up saves from a few days ago, same thing. Made sure save folders are not read-only, can't remember any MS updates... any clue?

19 minutes ago, picket said:

Please remind me, was it AAF itself or one of the modules for it that were accused of corrupting saves? I finally got everything to work nicely some days ago, played on, and since yesterday, out of nothing and without installing anything new I can't save anymore, the game immediately crashes on F5 or any save method, even auto. Loaded up saves from a few days ago, same thing. Made sure save folders are not read-only, can't remember any MS updates... any clue?

idk for sure myself, but I remember something about quicksaves having a tendency to occasionally corrupt saves when you have a lot of scripts running in the background.

sucks

16 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

You don't need those files. Uninstall Savage Cabbage animations then reinstall and do not select the 3 CC options. Or just go to your AAF folder and delete

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CharlsetownCondo

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NoirPenthouse

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NukaCollector

SavageCabbage_positionData_CharlsetownCondo

SavageCabbage_positionData_NoirPenthouse

SavageCabbage_positionData_NukaCollector

this is when people installs mods without reading the FOMOD instructions.

1 hour ago, Mrbalth said:

idk for sure myself, but I remember something about quicksaves having a tendency to occasionally corrupt saves when you have a lot of scripts running in the background.

sucks

Worse, I can't even start a new game, just getting a grey screen after the intro. No idea what happened other than I didn't change anything during the last 3 days. I guess it's time for a reinstall, but I don't think I can bear starting another completely new game... :P

18 minutes ago, picket said:

Worse, I can't even start a new game, just getting a grey screen after the intro. No idea what happened other than I didn't change anything during the last 3 days. I guess it's time for a reinstall, but I don't think I can bear starting another completely new game... :P

try pressing Enter key a few times after the intro

14 minutes ago, picket said:

Thanks, I will after downloading and reinstalling FO4 and trying to figure out in which order to install my about 300 mods again. See you in a week or two. :)

Just make a zip file of your naked FO4 before starting to load your mods. Saves a lot of time for uninstalling and reinstalling. Also if you use NMM all the mods are in your HD/SSD. Just add them again in NMM. That way you are good to go in couple of hours.

12 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Just make a zip file of your naked FO4 before starting to load your mods. Saves a lot of time for uninstalling and reinstalling. Also if you use NMM all the mods are in your HD/SSD. Just add them again in NMM. That way you are good to go in couple of hours.

Yeah, I made sure the mods are backed up, the only thing that will be a huge hassle is the order of reinstalling them and fixing those hundreds of conflicts. Downloading the game again isn't that bad, gives me 1-2 hours to clear my mind before the shouting, crying and nervous breakdowns start. :)

Oh, and at this point I hate to say that getting AAF to work again will probably be the easiest part... at least I had a lot of practice doing that recently.

3 hours ago, picket said:

Hello,

The issue with CTD on saving is an issue that can pop up on any play-through, modded or vanilla. When it happens to me, I load the last game save and enter Player.Kill command. When the save reloads after player death, I am able to save again without CTD. This issue was getting pretty frequent a few days ago for me. I was having to kill myself quite a lot during couple hours of game time but, none of my saves were lost. Was just an annoyance to suddenly CTD on save, reload save, Player.Kill, wait for reload, save without CTD.

All that being said, I have not had the issue repeat since upgrading to AAF v47b and later

3 minutes ago, KyLeeKu said:

Hello,

The issue with CTD on saving is an issue that can pop up on any play-through, modded or vanilla. When it happens to me, I load the last game save and enter Player.Kill command. When the save reloads after player death, I am able to save again without CTD. This issue was getting pretty frequent a few days ago for me. I was having to kill myself quite a lot during couple hours of game time but, none of my saves were lost. Was just an annoyance to suddenly CTD on save, reload save, Player.Kill, wait for reload, save without CTD.

All that being said, I have not had the issue repeat since upgrading to AAF v47b and later

Aaaah! Too late! Did your game also CTD when saving after loading an older game, before doing that fix?
My AAF is the latest, but I updated, reinstalled/etc. a lot without clean saves, so I guess I had it coming at some point.

7 minutes ago, picket said:

Aaaah! Too late! Did your game also CTD when saving after loading an older game, before doing that fix?
My AAF is the latest, but I updated, reinstalled/etc. a lot without clean saves, so I guess I had it coming at some point.

Yup. Whenever it happens to me it affects 3 to 4 saves.

I have found that a lot of game breaking bugs are not necessarily mod related, just normal Bethesda bugginess. I found the fix for the CTD onn saving in a forum from 2015.

4 minutes ago, KyLeeKu said:

Yup. Whenever it happens to me it affects 3 to 4 saves.

I have found that a lot of game breaking bugs are not necessarily mod related, just normal Bethesda bugginess. I found the fix for the CTD onn saving in a forum from 2015.

Okay, you're now on my foe list for not informing me an hour earlier.  :P
I somewhat figured it might not be mod related, since it came out of nothing, not after changing anything. I did a google search, found some Steam and Nexus threads about CTD on save but none offering your solution. Also thought it might have to do with permissions in the game folder etc.

10 minutes ago, picket said:

Okay, you're now on my foe list for not informing me an hour earlier.  :P
I somewhat figured it might not be mod related, since it came out of nothing, not after changing anything. I did a google search, found some Steam and Nexus threads about CTD on save but none offering your solution. Also thought it might have to do with permissions in the game folder etc.

Yup, That's what I thought. Wasted a lot of time messing with permission settings (although, because of that messing around, I was able to figure out how to change the default save folder location and move it to a different drive)

The fix for CTD on save was accidentally found by someone who got really frustrated and nuked himself with a Fat Man. after his game auto reloaded he was able to save again. He continued to use that method when ever the problem happened again. I figured Player.Kill would be better than lugging around a Fat Man to nuke myself with.

6 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

Yup, That's what I thought. Wasted a lot of time messing with permission settings (although, because of that messing around, I was able to figure out how to change the default save folder location and move it to a different drive)

The fix for CTD on save was accidentally found by someone who got really frustrated and nuked himself with a Fat Man. after his game auto reloaded he was able to save again. He continued to use that method when ever the problem happened again. I figured Player.Kill would be better than lugging around a Fat Man to nuke myself with.

So, 5 hours of just reinstalling mods in the right order... when I was done I loaded the save and of course the bug was still present. Player.Kill and all is fixed. >_<

Hello, I just happened to notice this AAF warning when loading a game. AAF was loading really slow because it was a save in the middle of a heavy battle. Normally it loads so fast I am not able to read any of the messages. So, I turned on debug to capture the warnings.

Not sure how long I have had the warnings but, as far as I know, everything seems to be working fine with the game and animations. Just wondering if these warnings are indicating that I am missing out some features.

I have searched for the errors in the forums and have been actively paying attention to all issues that are reported in the forums. I don't recall ever seeing these warnings posted.

I am currently using AFF v49b. Sorry about the image quality. Having issue with in-game screen capture

image.png.d6292832f8c65f67574938ca29607f8f.png

I spoke too soon, I get the CTD on save now everytime I restart the game. Something seems to constantly reintroduce it.

But, in addition, I got a new AAF error I haven't seen before! Any idea what this one might be now?

Edit: Fixed that AAF one, caused by wrong male nude. CTD persists.

Edit #2: Nevermind, AAF Bug is back

20190114234614_1.jpg.d7a27803c84712f41be4629799fc51bb.jpg