Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

On 5/16/2019 at 4:14 PM, theviewer said:

Hey, I recently downloaded SLEN and I'm confused about it. All the spells and items are there, but I wanted to test the actual sex, especially with my three (modded in) followers. However, I don't know how to initiate it. There's not a dialogue option to do it, and an Elixer of Aphrodisia doesn't seem to affect them (even used "Detect Sexmad" to check). Am I doing something wrong? 

Check if you have minimum arousal value for the conversation choices checked. If you do you won't see any of the choices until PC arousal is over the set limit.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, axz2 said:

What's the difference between SexLab EagerNPCSE.7z and SexLab EagerNPCSERev1.7z

What's New in Version 1.0.0

Released 

EagerNPCs REV1: For testing, updated the folder structure for SE and exported the facegendata and resaved the esp. No errors in SSEEdit, but not tested.

5 minutes ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

How did you compile some of the scripts? I'm getting errors for SOS scripts, but Im looking at the SOS SE installation, but no relevant scripts are located there.  Is there another place where I can get these scripts?

Well, the scripts moved... Source scripts are now in the folder Source\Scripts the CK look for them in that location, but not all modders moved them there... (I also often forget this if I port mods...) 

3 minutes ago, Fatal said:

You packaged Nif Optimizer in the new archive. Not an issue but I thought you might want to know.

Well, it will take a few more updates until I have all my ports clean....

12 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, it will take a few more updates until I have all my ports clean....

Do what you want, just letting you know because Ousnius usually doesn't want his mods uploaded by someone else.

how do I get Eager NPCs to use the correct animations? I tried saying I wanted my follower to ride me. But instead she slaps on the strap on and starts to ride him. I set the choices to when talking to males and force sex gender but it still doesn't seem to work for me. Any advice please?

has anyone had success with relationship increases? it doesnt seem to work for me, havent noticed a relationship ungrade even setting the difficulty at novice from ally -> lover

EDIT:

seems like nether's follower framework's regard system caused some time conflict.  Turning that off made relationship upgrades work

Hi Piffy,

Looking for your aid on SLEN a bit. I'm presently working an adult mod that is a fork of player succubus quest. My forays in dialogue stuff have been a slog and don't come anywhere close to how well SLEN handles things so As such I'm trying to update some script and esp patch update updates to SLEN to work as dialog core for the seduction mechanics of the mod I'm working on as an alternate patch / suggested option just using it to trigger some of my script stuff and replace SLEN's Bribe mechanic and things along those lines.

However anytime I save an update to SLEN in either your latest version or version of SLEN I self ported a while ago I receive the following compiler warning hundreds of times (even when I just load your version of SLENRev2 and save it):

"Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32."

Based on what I could find on that error it pertains mostly to dialog conditions not setting correctly within the creation kit, but I couldn't find any practical solutions on it.

Similarly when I attempt to run my slightly updated version of the slendialogtools script I get the following NullPointer issue showing up in papyrus traces:

ERROR: Property PSQ on script slendialoguetools attached to SLENDialogueQuest (9900284E) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (99000801) is not the right type.

All of this leads back to the "Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32." that are coming up from SLEN directly whenever a save is made in the CK. Based on your efforts porting SLEN and working on this, did you ever receive those errors and how did you deal with them accordingly?

40 minutes ago, cap_wacky said:

Hi Piffy,

Looking for your aid on SLEN a bit. I'm presently working an adult mod that is a fork of player succubus quest. My forays in dialogue stuff have been a slog and don't come anywhere close to how well SLEN handles things so As such I'm trying to update some script and esp patch update updates to SLEN to work as dialog core for the seduction mechanics of the mod I'm working on as an alternate patch / suggested option just using it to trigger some of my script stuff and replace SLEN's Bribe mechanic and things along those lines.

However anytime I save an update to SLEN in either your latest version or version of SLEN I self ported a while ago I receive the following compiler warning hundreds of times (even when I just load your version of SLENRev2 and save it):

"Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32."

Based on what I could find on that error it pertains mostly to dialog conditions not setting correctly within the creation kit, but I couldn't find any practical solutions on it.

Similarly when I attempt to run my slightly updated version of the slendialogtools script I get the following NullPointer issue showing up in papyrus traces:

ERROR: Property PSQ on script slendialoguetools attached to SLENDialogueQuest (9900284E) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (99000801) is not the right type.

All of this leads back to the "Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32." that are coming up from SLEN directly whenever a save is made in the CK. Based on your efforts porting SLEN and working on this, did you ever receive those errors and how did you deal with them accordingly?

First thing is to make sure that SLEN is esmsified as long as you use it as master for your mod. (don't turn it into an ESM, but mark it as one with wyrebash) The new CK doesnt like esp's as master. 

Then make sure that you put all the source scripts into data/source/scripts and not into the oldrim path data/script/source. 

As far as I remember, I did nothing more than just reorder the paths, converting the meshes and regererating the facegenfiles with the CK while I resaved it. There was not much more to do. (I still don't know why so many ppl tried and failed in converting it) It runn also fine with the oldrim facegen files and unresaved. 

12 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

First thing is to make sure that SLEN is esmsified as long as you use it as master for your mod. (don't turn it into an ESM, but mark it as one with wyrebash) The new CK doesnt like esp's as master. 

Then make sure that you put all the source scripts into data/source/scripts and not into the oldrim path data/script/source. 

As far as I remember, I did nothing more than just reorder the paths, converting the meshes and regererating the facegenfiles with the CK while I resaved it. There was not much more to do. (I still don't know why so many ppl tried and failed in converting it) It runn also fine with the oldrim facegen files and unresaved. 

I was actually trying a different approach; specifically editing and saving updates to the SLEN.esp and the couple of SLEN scripts as a "SLEN patch" which has my mod as a functional master, mapping to a couple of my mod's scripts via properties. My mod has far too many integrated mods and requirements as it is, and not everyone would want to use SLEN. This way I wouldn't have to remap all the Slen Dialog trees (they are massive and many) and would just call a couple of my script functions instead of SLEN's Bribe when you fail the a speech check etc.

I already set all the paths and such, well more specifically I changed my CK prefs to tell it the correct path for source files is "Data/Scripts/Source" is there some indication in your experience this doesn't typically work based on CK weirdness? Aka what Bethesda calls a "Feature"?

Oddly when I load up the CK with just your SLENRev2 and save it I get those "Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32." errors with nothing else loaded. Does this happen to you? Just to rule it out I threw another copy of the source files into the default data/source/scripts made a save and got the same sort of warnings/errors...

Best disucssion I've been able to find on these errors is https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5307445-help-with-pointer-value-cannot-be-cast-as-numericid-size-bust-bsuint32/  The fact I can't seem to get the SLENDialog Script to successfully map a property on against my mod's main script think there is something significant going on there...

15 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Using Realm of Lorkhan - Freeform Alternate Start and SLEN's main quest for the Dibella isn't starting, so it sounds like it is waiting for a global or value being added to make it start.  Have +25 relationship changes, so that isn't the issue.  Any thoughts on how to get that quest to start?

GuruSR.

You completed the Vanilla quest for the Temple priestess?

On 7/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, cap_wacky said:

I was actually trying a different approach; specifically editing and saving updates to the SLEN.esp and the couple of SLEN scripts as a "SLEN patch" which has my mod as a functional master, mapping to a couple of my mod's scripts via properties. My mod has far too many integrated mods and requirements as it is, and not everyone would want to use SLEN. This way I wouldn't have to remap all the Slen Dialog trees (they are massive and many) and would just call a couple of my script functions instead of SLEN's Bribe when you fail the a speech check etc.

I already set all the paths and such, well more specifically I changed my CK prefs to tell it the correct path for source files is "Data/Scripts/Source" is there some indication in your experience this doesn't typically work based on CK weirdness? Aka what Bethesda calls a "Feature"?

Oddly when I load up the CK with just your SLENRev2 and save it I get those "Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32." errors with nothing else loaded. Does this happen to you? Just to rule it out I threw another copy of the source files into the default data/source/scripts made a save and got the same sort of warnings/errors...

Best disucssion I've been able to find on these errors is https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5307445-help-with-pointer-value-cannot-be-cast-as-numericid-size-bust-bsuint32/  The fact I can't seem to get the SLENDialog Script to successfully map a property on against my mod's main script think there is something significant going on there...

Well, I did not make any changes to SLEN, but I worked on TDF and the add-on. After the CK starts to bother me I switched back to the oldrim CK, made the edits there. A lot of problems solved themselves after that. I can remember the BSU errors but I haven't seen them for quite a long time, now. Maybe its because I have the Ck fixes installed. I had to look around a bit to get the right version of the SSE CK, but there is a link in the nexus thread. It still sounds like you have problems with one mod not accepting the other as master. If the master is not esmsified, you will get into trouble as soon as you reload the mod into the CK again.   

• 2 weeks later...

hello! i think i have a little trouble but i dont know how to fix it:

When i seduce someone with charm, and i choose or purpose a way to have fun, the npc say "..." and nothing happen. Like if we never had a chat and charm.
The arousal is ok for all, so, i have no idea why sex is not initiate? ^^
Please, any one having the same trouble with a fix?

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

loadorder please...

i used loot. And i see nothing in your topic about load order. And even in original topic:
"Installation: Just drop the .esp and .bsa into your Skyrim\Data folder, or use your favourite mod manager to do it for you. The mod will initially be completely diabled. You can enable it in the MCM menu and choose which options you want to activate there. "

If the load order matter a lot please notice it.
So may you fully help me and show me where to refer for the load order?
Loot made good stuff except with your mod, or seems so.
But yes i'm pretty sure it's a stupid thing that make sex not initiate.

37 minutes ago, Selky said:

i used loot. And i see nothing in your topic about load order. And even in original topic:
"Installation: Just drop the .esp and .bsa into your Skyrim\Data folder, or use your favourite mod manager to do it for you. The mod will initially be completely diabled. You can enable it in the MCM menu and choose which options you want to activate there. "

If the load order matter a lot please notice it.
So may you fully help me and show me where to refer for the load order?
Loot made good stuff except with your mod, or seems so.
But yes i'm pretty sure it's a stupid thing that make sex not initiate.

I'm not asking for the load order because of the order, but for the mods you have installed...