Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

18 hours ago, RoninDog said:

You mean we cannot really decrease our own arousal with it? Or we can "dump" some of our timerate on NPCs? Also, my timerate is pretty high. Above 50. Shouldn't that affect how much arousal they gain? I made a little experiment and change the magnitude of the spell I was using from 25 to 100. Made no difference.

A) I meant what I wrote already. To be sure I just checked the source:

Spoiler

Scriptname SLENXferSLATr2ExpAME excerpt:

(...)

Int iExpMod = (fMagnitude / 25.0) As Int
  Float fTRMod = 1.0 / Math.Sqrt(iExpMod As Float)
  sla_Framework.UpdateActorTimeRate(m_aCaster, -fTRMod)
  sla_Framework.UpdateActorExposure(m_aTarget, iExpMod, "Libido Transfusion (SLEN)")

(...)

If your game acts any different than expected from quoted piece of code then your setup needs fixing (multiple possible reasons, I won't even start guessing)

B) "dumping arousal" is something even monkeys in the zoo can do on their own ?

C) timerate around 50 is not "high", its literally average (coz max is 100), and YES, according to code - multiplied by time of transfusion in the end it will affect how much exposure (thus arousal) NPC will gain, in other words if timerate is fuel and spell magnitude accellerant then if more fuel you have - longer your joyride will be.

Is there an option or Mod to add more pages/ space to the SOS integration?

I've got more than 50 SOS addons (mix and match of pubic hair styles as well as Futa add-ons) and I'm unable to set them all since only a handful are being displayed

I've asked this in the LE discussion as well since I don't know which one is actually being looked at by the author/s 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to initiate SLEN's Dibella Temple questline? I have talked Senna's ear off, stolen the statue, talked to Hamal, who sent me after the new Sybil... I have even found the outpost temple (whatever its name is) out in the coountryside, but of course it's locked and there isn't anything interactible there.

I have done the SLEN Dibella questline once on another character a couple of years ago but don't remember how to start it, and Google returns a Temu ad saying "Temple of Dibella is on sale which you couldn't wish to miss" and similar irrelevancies. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

On 8/18/2023 at 11:40 AM, Horus_04 said:

And? That's not answering the question. I know that you can block it for each NPC individually, the question is whether there is also a possibility for all at once.

It actually did answer the question.  I just followed his link and followed the instructions in the screenshot. It works for me - I can exclude the entirety of the dialog for either gender with that one edit using xedit.

Edited by km4387
20 hours ago, km4387 said:

Es hat tatsächlich die Frage beantwortet. Ich bin einfach seinem Link gefolgt und habe die Anweisungen im Screenshot befolgt. Bei mir funktioniert es – ich kann mit dieser einen Bearbeitung mit xedit den gesamten Dialog für beide Geschlechter ausschließen.

hmm, his link sent me to the mod page, when I click on the one in your comment it takes me to one of the forum pages, somehow the link doesn't always work.

Now that I was redirected to the forum I find the helpful, thanks

I found that "I want to make love" has less scene than "stand", "doggy" and  "rough". Is it right? I thought it should be the most universal. 

I found the tag explain サマエル

"FM Make love","2","Vaginal,Facing,Loving","TRUE","Furniture,Aggressive,Anal","",

What's the "TRUE" meaning?

I edited the .json file, somehow it didn't change. Is there any way to reflesh the mod?

How does the relationship work? Does it increase by sex? By scene? By scene stage? By sex time?

Edited by anonymous0417
On 8/17/2023 at 7:15 AM, Horus_04 said:

Is there an option to disable the dialogue for one gender, so the mod-dialogue is only pn females, not on males?
Or is there a way to block all and just enable the npcs you're interested in?

Well how about this then? 

Untitled.png.5be9a8886d44d9047ba2816080d11a31.png

Now you can only flirt when you are wearing the Amulet of Dibella

Edited by サマエル
On 7/19/2023 at 6:58 PM, サマエル said:

Well, since there's a lot of turmoil about a damn small simple fix here's what you have to do in Xedit/SSEdit

Untitled.png.ae5d6a53b0ce57b6ee69d632898b0e49.png

There it is, no more male flirting with males, you can even change the value to 0 and now you are gonna flirt only with males, no more female. This is working on Skyrim LE/SE/AE. I hope this finally help.

Hi, so I had the same question Horus_04 did regarding blocking everybody and just un-ticking whoever I want afterwards, because I do wanna' flirt and have sex with guys but only, like, 2 of them. 
I think if I were to add your 10th condition and then an 11th one for SubjectGetIsSex(Male) = 1.000000, that would block me from flirting with everyone, but then I wouldn't be able to flirt with the few I do wanna' flirt with. If I'm wrong on that, please let me know.
Is there a way to make all the SLENBlockAllFaction conditions above on by default for everyone, so I can just put the NPCs I do want to flirt with into my crosshairs and manually un-tick their boxes in the MCM? I'd also like to exclude everyone but the handful of NPCs I want from all SLEN events.

Edited by CuriousTurnip
On 2.9.2023 at 01:28, サマエル said:

Wie wäre es dann damit? 

Ohne Titel.png.5be9a8886d44d9047ba2816080d11a31.png

Jetzt kannst du nur noch mit jedem flirten, wenn du das Amulett von Dibella trägst

This is a good idea, I will try it out. 

I wonder if you can do it the other way around, so that you can only flirt with NPCs who wear a certain item (eg amulet of dibella or something else), so that you put the "interesting" NPCs the item in the inventory and not always have to change the amulet for yourself?

10 minutes ago, kamoewarrior said:

I'm not getting the option to start threesomes. How high does the relationship ranks go? I'm trying on an NPC with the lover rank but threesome dialogue is still not showing

I think threesomes are available only between rank 4 and 3 (lovers and allies) you cannot ask a lover a threesome with an Acquaintance or friend. but you can initiate an orgy and everyone can participate. Although I'm not quite sure about it, I don't remember well, haha!