Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

On 5/27/2023 at 7:25 PM, サマエル said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm using Latest Skyrim AE and everything  works fine with this mod, much probably is a load order issue or some mod is buggin your MCM, remember if you are using AE you need to make sure ALL YOUR INSTALLED mods are compatible with Skyrim AE

Right now I'm playing with 266 pluggins without issues and SLEN is working just fine

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.9d36fa623365b44159db64c3cd3f0709.png

If anyone is interested, heres a MALE HETERO dialogues version so no more flirting with dudes

SexLab Eager NPCs (No Males Dialogue).7z 80.13 kB · 25 downloads

I had change the "Thrill of Tempest" Shout cooldown time to only 3 seconds because why not

This isn't working for me. I'm playing a male character and the [SLEN] option is still there when talking to male NPCs.

3 hours ago, ElvinJG81 said:

This isn't working for me. I'm playing a male character and the [SLEN] option is still there when talking to male NPCs.

Are you sure nothing is overwriting the NEW .esp?

Are you sure the sex dialogues are from SLEN?

Here's some examples in my game:

ScreenShot178.png.3fdee358e2625dac84d582f784a3467b.png

ScreenShot180.png.eabadaa61cb24ddf1a90fd37f6c52f36.png

ScreenShot182.png.4bbcbe3ff13b60667e49147302d051b9.png

ScreenShot187.png.dce37ec243c22afa6562874119489734.png

Even generic male guards:

ScreenShot185.png.94afbf16227e2d387a20aeb8ce39afa9.png

Only females have SLEN dialogue, here's a modded Khajit from immersive wenches:

ScreenShot176A.png.2aceaa7e37c2844f5774730188c1d87e.png

Edited by サマエル
  • 3 weeks later...

Sex parties seems completely borked to me. Unsure if it's one of my other mods doing it or what. Asked to set up a party for a dozen people. The guest list showed quite a few more than that which not only included npcs who I didn't have as Lovers status but also a couple of npcs who I didn't even start relations with! And they did indeed turn up, but a few more that were on the guest list didn't.

On 6/18/2023 at 9:07 AM, サマエル said:

Are you sure nothing is overwriting the NEW .esp?

Are you sure the sex dialogues are from SLEN?

Here's some examples in my game:

ScreenShot178.png.3fdee358e2625dac84d582f784a3467b.png

ScreenShot180.png.eabadaa61cb24ddf1a90fd37f6c52f36.png

ScreenShot182.png.4bbcbe3ff13b60667e49147302d051b9.png

ScreenShot187.png.dce37ec243c22afa6562874119489734.png

Even generic male guards:

ScreenShot185.png.94afbf16227e2d387a20aeb8ce39afa9.png

Only females have SLEN dialogue, here's a modded Khajit from immersive wenches:

ScreenShot176A.png.2aceaa7e37c2844f5774730188c1d87e.png

How did you get your khajits to look like that? which mods?

38 minutes ago, Greystricken said:

How did you get your khajits to look like that? which mods?

This:

Shadow's Humanoid Khajiit's and Argonian''s

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41862

BUT! You need to check comments section for DiogoDX's comment, this guy share a MF link for a botox patch (because the original mod looks like crap, actually). Full instruction included and it is pretty easy to patch beast races from any mod using the "Botox Patcher".

On 1/10/2019 at 1:05 PM, Pfiffy said:

I don't think that both mods will interact, But they might block each other...  

I can speak from experience that you need to disable the SLEN Dibella quest altogether. Not only because of specific NPCs conflicts but a break of immersion because of "How could [x] be telling me that when she's (spoiler -- shouldn't tell you). Really, I'd pick one mod or the other.

SLEN SE has been a part of my load order for a while now. I have not only the default Sex Lab SE animations enabled, but also loads of Sex Lab Animation Loader compatible animation packs. And yet I notice -- after at least 100 really long completionist games -- that of all the available sex animations, usually only one or two of the same animations happen every single time. Is there some extra configuration I have to do so that there's at least some variety? Then I notice that many times, the sex animation that happens is in total conflict with the dialogue choice (e.g. "I'd like to look in your eyes as I fuck you" leads to a 100% blowjob or 100% kissing animation). Something seems to be wrong with the mapping between dialogues and animations. I'm playing as a female Breton character (CBBE 3BA).

This mod has a lot of good things but for me is in Unplayable like a few other mods here. I am begging to think it is simply impossible to put a player sex and sexuality on these mods. O have not found a way to block all same sex interrelations in this mod without going to every male in the game calling up the MCM and blocking them one at a time.  Now if I can do them one at a time why cant there be a global button? Follow me has the same issue bit as bad, As do many other mods. Anyway for those that are not straight this is a great mod. Just too much work for a Straight player,

Be safe

On 7/16/2023 at 2:35 PM, Zukirin said:

I'm still getting the dialogue options on SE :(

Well, since there's a lot of turmoil about a damn small simple fix here's what you have to do in Xedit/SSEdit

Untitled.png.ae5d6a53b0ce57b6ee69d632898b0e49.png

There it is, no more male flirting with males, you can even change the value to 0 and now you are gonna flirt only with males, no more female. This is working on Skyrim LE/SE/AE. I hope this finally help.

First off I want to say Thank you for the reply.  I will have to learn hoe to edit ESP Since I have only used TSEdit Auto-clean.  Anyway thanks again for the post. Since when I open the ESP if does not have a Condition 10 and I have no clue how to add. I tried but I am a hardware man not Programing :)

Be safe enjoy and keep up the great work. And if anyone knows a good Youtube on Xedit/SSEdit share the wealth

"G"

Edited by MasterGunner124
Adding to post
2 hours ago, MasterGunner124 said:

First off I want to say Thank you for the reply.  I will have to learn hoe to edit ESP Since I have only used TSEdit Auto-clean.  Anyway thanks again for the post. Since when I open the ESP if does not have a Condition 10 and I have no clue how to add. I tried but I am a hardware man not Programing :)

Be safe enjoy and keep up the great work. And if anyone knows a good Youtube on Xedit/SSEdit share the wealth

"G"

Press "F2" key for edit

2 hours ago, MasterGunner124 said:

"G"

If you want unlimited Shout

I'll show you how to add some nice iddle animations in dialogues with sex partners later

The transfer libido spells don't seem to work as intended. Each time you cast, no matter the strength of the spell, only one point of arousal is transferred, and you have to hold it for a few seconds for only one point. Anyone else having this problem?

7 hours ago, RoninDog said:

The transfer libido spells don't seem to work as intended. Each time you cast, no matter the strength of the spell, only one point of arousal is transferred, and you have to hold it for a few seconds for only one point. Anyone else having this problem?

AFAIR this spell does not transfer PC's arousal.

It converts PC's "lewdness" as I call it ("timerate" as it's called in SLA) into NPC's arousal, (or exposure, thus arousal - I'm not sure atm).

What makes more sense, to me at least, because dumping arousal is easy while (except for some elixirs) dumping timerate is not (what of course also depends of other mods used)

When I first loaded the mod the dialogue was pretty standard. However the second NPC I spoke to, the dialogue option for SLEN stuff had (SLEN) before the dialogue option itself.
Was just curious whether this is able to be changed at all? Had a poke around in SSEEdit, and found a few lines with it. But none of the ones I had seen in game. Haven't actually changed anything in SSEEdit yet because I don't want to break the whole mod accidentally, just wanted to double check here first if this is something that I could change using SSEEdit, or if I'd need different tools.