Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

I have a group of all Futa and it refuses to play orgy animations it says there are no lead-in animations for all mm mmm mmmm mmmmm ? Even if I tag all of the group animations in sexlab it doesn't recognize any of them, some of them have one female position in them. Maybe thats why since my game recognizes them all as male now. This is frustrating as i am able to use these animations with any other mod just fine. For some reason slen doens't like the tags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, may I ask if this works with the latest SkyrimAE? I installed this mod and a few others, nut my game refused to load at all, so i went through the process of elimination and sadly it was this Mod :( ...There are two files in the downloads, perhaps I downloaded the wrong one ()the latest)?

3 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

Hello, may I ask if this works with the latest SkyrimAE? I installed this mod and a few others, nut my game refused to load at all, so i went through the process of elimination and sadly it was this Mod :( ...There are two files in the downloads, perhaps I downloaded the wrong one ()the latest)?

If AE does not work with this mod is enabled... It probably does not work with AE. #LogicWins

45 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

If AE does not work with this mod is enabled... It probably does not work with AE. #LogicWins

There's somehow a problem with my asking? In case somebody else has it successfully working with the latest AE, thus my stating which AE I have, seemed no harm in asking, there is?

34 minutes ago, Mrs Taewa said:

There's somehow a problem with my asking? In case somebody else has it successfully working with the latest AE, thus my stating which AE I have, seemed no harm in asking, there is?

It works fine for me on AE (latest AE patch) with the latest download from here.

8 hours ago, odius said:

It works fine for me on AE (latest AE patch) with the latest download from here.

Thank you for your answer odius :) ...It's the latest download I used, something other going on with my game then. Time for me to start investigating

Edited by Mrs Taewa
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a great mod, one small issue is that after having a sex party it's not allowing me to hold another. Is there a cool down? When I ask my follower or steward to organise one they ask me how many guests to invite and then the only option is to say no to the party. Anyone else had this issue and know how to fix?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 3:19 PM, Tlam99 said:

no ground object model with collision box.(xxxboxGO.nif)

Fix would be, choose any other bow for the model.

Sorry, i have no clue what i would have to do and i am sure i would fuck up for some days before anything useful happens...

Which file is even relevant for that? The NIF? And which bow is Dibella's Bow model based on?

Come on, i cannot be the only one with this issue. I have no mod conflicting with SLEN.

Could someone pleae point me to a fix, or maybe someone experienced could kindly create one? ._.

Edited by effrenatus
2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

issue

tsted the bow, works fine.

Maybe you have somethings changing LOTD, terrain.

The collision is quite thin, it might sink into the ground.

See spoiler bow on ground with original mesh.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.0ee01c973959eb7699fe6d1871a83157.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Long time lurker here.  I'm very much a novice when it comes to modding, so I apologize for any ignorance.

Anyway, I've come back to Skyrim and am looking to pay SE/AE style.  I am currently playing Skyrim AE - 1.6.640.0.  I have SL 1.65 installed and am using the latest version of Nemesis.

I cannot get SLEN to work at all.  MCM doesn't even recognize it.  I've tried to install both the old and new versions of the files on here using MO2.  I've even tried dragging the .esp directly to the Skyrim Data folder (not even sure if that would do anything).

FWIW, I understand that modding is highly personal and no two setups are the same, but I run fairly lean, like sub 100 mods sometimes, so it's surprising that MCM won't even recognize it.  I'm playing a male character and I know a lot of these mods are meant for females, but this doesn't seem like an issue for this one.

Anyone else having an issue like this?  Or can tell me how to try to diagnose why MCM won't even load it it?

Thanks for your time.

Spoiler
On 5/25/2023 at 12:03 PM, Creidann said:

Hi all,

Long time lurker here.  I'm very much a novice when it comes to modding, so I apologize for any ignorance.

Anyway, I've come back to Skyrim and am looking to pay SE/AE style.  I am currently playing Skyrim AE - 1.6.640.0.  I have SL 1.65 installed and am using the latest version of Nemesis.

I cannot get SLEN to work at all.  MCM doesn't even recognize it.  I've tried to install both the old and new versions of the files on here using MO2.  I've even tried dragging the .esp directly to the Skyrim Data folder (not even sure if that would do anything).

FWIW, I understand that modding is highly personal and no two setups are the same, but I run fairly lean, like sub 100 mods sometimes, so it's surprising that MCM won't even recognize it.  I'm playing a male character and I know a lot of these mods are meant for females, but this doesn't seem like an issue for this one.

Anyone else having an issue like this?  Or can tell me how to try to diagnose why MCM won't even load it it?

Thanks for your time.

I'm using Latest Skyrim AE and everything  works fine with this mod, much probably is a load order issue or some mod is buggin your MCM, remember if you are using AE you need to make sure ALL YOUR INSTALLED mods are compatible with Skyrim AE

Right now I'm playing with 266 pluggins without issues and SLEN is working just fine

Spoiler

Untitled.png.9d36fa623365b44159db64c3cd3f0709.png

If anyone is interested, heres a MALE HETERO dialogues version so no more flirting with dudes

SexLab Eager NPCs (No Males Dialogue).7z

I had change the "Thrill of Tempest" Shout cooldown time to only 3 seconds because why not

I've recently had trouble with getting the special threesome dialogues to trigger (SLEN struggles to begin the scenes) and the characters just stand there). They can be triggered  by other mods. I might be able to figure out how this happened but I've been unable to so far.

As usual LL is so confusing regarding versions and patches of plugins...
I'm assuming this mod is the "best" or "most optimized" version of SLEN for SE?

I'm getting the "Rev2" version from the download's page.

I have not checked the scripts since they do not include source code.

To my knowledge there is only one papyrus function I've seen that stops working when ID forms change which is "GetFormFromFile" and it targets specific ID codes.
If scripts in this do not have it, I think it should be safe to turn this into an esl.
It has dialogue so probably it also needs to regenerate the seq file but that's even easier.

Just experimenting for now, but if anyone is keeping an eye on this, or knows anything about it, would be good to know. Sorry if it has been discussed before too. Don't really feel like checking 21 pages of previous posts just for the hope someone mentioned this.

Edited by Myst42
  • 2 weeks later...

I went online today wondering if there was a SL mod (non prostitution) mod where players will randomly ask YOU, the player for sex and not always having to do the other way around.  That conversation recommended this mod but I don't recall that feature being part of SLEN.  Is this an option now?  I don't want it to be all the time of course but it should happen :) .  (Why does the player always have to initiate?).  Of course it should be dependent on arousal, their preference, etc... and a configurable random chance.  It also could work into the basic features of this mod.  If the NPC asks you... they are certainly more willing to say yes to you later. 

Edited by shebop
1 hour ago, shebop said:

mod where players will randomly ask YOU, the player for sex and not always having to do the other way around.

The closest thing SLEN will do is when level 4 relationship rank NPCs are highly aroused and you speak with them this will trigger a "beg for sex", even sometimes they walk towards my PC and starts conversation for this but I thing this might be because of another mod interfering with SLEN mechanics. Besides, I think the autor is no longer around here so...

By the way everyone, I made a BOTOX patch for the NPC's in this mod:

Sexlab Eager NPC Botox.7z

5 hours ago, サマエル said:

The closest thing SLEN will do is when level 4 relationship rank NPCs are highly aroused and you speak with them this will trigger a "beg for sex", even sometimes they walk towards my PC and starts conversation for this but I thing this might be because of another mod interfering with SLEN mechanics. Besides, I think the autor is no longer around here so...

By the way everyone, I made a BOTOX patch for the NPC's in this mod:

Sexlab Eager NPC Botox.7z 2.08 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks you :)

7 hours ago, shebop said:

I went online today wondering if there was a SL mod (non prostitution) mod where players will randomly ask YOU, the player for sex and not always having to do the other way around.  That conversation recommended this mod but I don't recall that feature being part of SLEN.  Is this an option now?  I don't want it to be all the time of course but it should happen :) .  (Why does the player always have to initiate?).  Of course it should be dependent on arousal, their preference, etc... and a configurable random chance.  It also could work into the basic features of this mod.  If the NPC asks you... they are certainly more willing to say yes to you later. 

Sexlab Approach Redux If I'm reading what you want correctly should do the trick.