Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

9 hours ago, サマエル said:

Orgy can only be trigger with lovers, of course there must be more npc in the same cell (acquaintance, friends, allies...)

if i active dialogue option and speak with a man,it only appear female conversations ,when i talk with a woman,  it only appear male conversations,seems gender detective completely reversed with npc 

• 3 weeks later...

I used the mod in a new playthrough and now after 20 levels and several hours the dialog options have disappeared. 

They all worked fine before and then suddenly they were gone, I didn't change anything in the mods or loading order.
When I return to a prior save (at level 1) the dialogues are there. But I don't have saves between lvl 1 and 20 anymore.

When I deactivate and deinstall the mod, make a save without and then reinstall and reactivate it, they don't appear either.

Edited by Horus_04

I have been happy with SLEN since it became SE available but finally have found a minor ? bug: with two slaves. Both Laelette the Vampire and the female necromancer(Gadasu) from Ilinalta's Deep( (the one who is happy to "use up" an apprentice necromancer to sustain her master within  Azura's Star) as well as any "copies" of the latter(I have one) that occur naturally within the vanilla game. All have a SLEN maximum of 0 and only consoling increases it 1 to 4. I tried every "trick" I knew to raise it by normal means but it failed. It may not be the mod but a vanilla coding problem but that is beyond me. Gadasu is on her last legal chance and that is, ironically HSH training her own vanilla clone but I am certain it will fail.

It is easy to correct via console and I assume (with no proof) that doing that works (Laelettet is always just Laelette whatever SLEN she has).

I guess I am just curious as to why.

3 hours ago, Will55 said:

I have been happy with SLEN since it became SE available but finally have found a minor ? bug: with two slaves. Both Laelette the Vampire and the female necromancer(Gadasu) from Ilinalta's Deep( (the one who is happy to "use up" an apprentice necromancer to sustain her master within  Azura's Star) as well as any "copies" of the latter(I have one) that occur naturally within the vanilla game. All have a SLEN maximum of 0 and only consoling increases it 1 to 4. I tried every "trick" I knew to raise it by normal means but it failed. It may not be the mod but a vanilla coding problem but that is beyond me. Gadasu is on her last legal chance and that is, ironically HSH training her own vanilla clone but I am certain it will fail.

It is easy to correct via console and I assume (with no proof) that doing that works (Laelettet is always just Laelette whatever SLEN she has).

I guess I am just curious as to why.

I haven't completely understood but basically you have said that you have established relationships with NPCs who are regularly enemie faction and you are also using a second mod to enslave them, correct? SLEN has not been set up to work that way and the enslavement mod HSH returns them to their original enemy faction. I don't think you can do much without coding some clever script to resolve this situation. 

2 hours ago, サマエル said:

I haven't completely understood but basically you have said that you have established relationships with NPCs who are regularly enemie faction and you are also using a second mod to enslave them, correct? SLEN has not been set up to work that way and the enslavement mod HSH returns them to their original enemy faction. I don't think you can do much without coding some clever script to resolve this situation. 

Thank you for the reply. Sorry if my point was unclear. No, I have NOT made friends then enslaved anyone ever. I never do so.

Laelette was a hostile vampire ( I did not look at her SLEN when she attacked me but via detect life she was clearly red  while Gadasu was a hostile necromancer (I killed the arch necromancer male with her so I did her a favour by not killing her just as i did Laelette) Similar was her vanilla clone, that is, another necromancer in another place (the altar in the Rift IIRC) with the same vanilla base id.  I enslaved all three as hostiles and via HSH changed their SLEN from -4 to 0. Almost everyone else I can get to +4 SLEN via HSH training but never these 2 base ids. THAT was my point. Whether it is SLEN or Vanilla at fault I have no idea.

3 hours ago, Will55 said:

Whether it is SLEN or Vanilla at fault I have no idea.

This is a vanilla feature and SLEN cannot solve this, you are talking about a third mod (HSH) and AFAIK neither SLEN or HSH works that way. You established a relationship with a hostile NPC that was enslaved, HSH shouldt'n change hostile NPC into lovers faction, it is a Slave Mod, slaves, you know.

PAHE Diary of Mine mod creates a patch for this, a situation that simulates something like Stockholm Syndrome where your slaves can apparently "love" you. And I say apparently because even the Skyrim engine will detect them as hostile even if they behave in a friendly manner, it only simulates it, it does not fix it.

In HSH its an unintentional bug that you found pleasant but that's not the way it should work and doesn't work in every hostile NPC enslaved with HSH.

About SLEN, this mod cannot change hostile factions to ally factions either, SLEN wasn't made to be used like that. Maybe you can try searching for a mod that turns hostile NPC into friendly NPC permanently but you should be careful messing with ID Faction Records.

You can try console commands too, Select the NPC with console open and type:

StopCombat
RemoveFromAllFactions
SetRelationShipRank Player 4
AddToFaction 0005A1A4 4
AddToFaction 0005C84D 4
SetPlayerTeamMate 1

I cannot guarantee this should work

That's why I told you about a script that solve this for you but only a modder can help you with that

Good luck!

Edited by サマエル
11 hours ago, サマエル said:

This is a vanilla feature and SLEN cannot solve this, you are talking about a third mod (HSH) and AFAIK neither SLEN or HSH works that way. You established a relationship with a hostile NPC that was enslaved, HSH shouldt'n change hostile NPC into lovers faction, it is a Slave Mod, slaves, you know.

PAHE Diary of Mine mod creates a patch for this, a situation that simulates something like Stockholm Syndrome where your slaves can apparently "love" you. And I say apparently because even the Skyrim engine will detect them as hostile even if they behave in a friendly manner, it only simulates it, it does not fix it.

In HSH its an unintentional bug that you found pleasant but that's not the way it should work and doesn't work in every hostile NPC enslaved with HSH.

About SLEN, this mod cannot change hostile factions to ally factions either, SLEN wasn't made to be used like that. Maybe you can try searching for a mod that turns hostile NPC into friendly NPC permanently but you should be careful messing with ID Faction Records.

Good luck!

Samael! サマエル

Thank you very much as that was what I was after: a detailed explanation. My guess is that neither Laelette nor Gadasu (et al) were supposed to survive in the vanilla game while I do my very best to ensure that the programmed deaths of NPCs is obstructed as much as possible (Helgen Imperial captain, Vittoria, Astrid, Betild, Mtabelle, Beitild, Gabrielle etc.) have all successfully been kept alive past their "expiry" date .

TBH I do not totally appreciate having SLEN4 slaves as they constantly disrupt my game  by overfrequent propositioning of my char. BUT! SLEN4 slaves are far less likely to be rude or verbally offensive which I find intolerable in a slave whose life I have spared. Historically such behaviour usually resulted in the immediate death or sale of the slave although I will not kill anyone not already trying to kill me, especially if unarmed, while selling slaves can be a pain as well as (AYGAS excepted) the expected digital death. I also find the rudeness of slaves that I have sold, when I did so before, to also be intolerable as this would never be allowed in RL.

The SLEN mobility of a slave (-4 to +4) definitely appears to be HSH related as it happened 2 runs back before I installed DOM (in this run) and it was only apparent after I came to grips with HSH.

In the end, all that I was after was something that would "shut them up" WRT insults directed at my char without having to resort to gags of any kind nor BDSM style punishments and even with 100 respect this still occurred. I was pushing "resignation" as this  seems to help and i am now looking at DOM more closely although TBH I choked from data overload just looking at the page

I really do not care if they hate my char, as they should, in theory, as few ever really appreciate being spared (Koestler's "The Gladiators"  which lead to the ballet and movie "Spartacus" exemplifies this) and I guess that I am too kind to my slaves and this breeds contempt in the recalcitrant ones as well as more of it in the psychopaths. The comments made by those I have freed ensures that this will never happen again (and their immediate digital fate just makes certain of it).

So SLEN seemed the only way until I began to harvest my "crop" of "700s" (Submission/Pose/Respect/Resignation/Sex3) as they then seem very well behaved but then all of them are +4 SLEN so maybe I am just kidding myself which is nothing new. :(

Edited by Will55
9 hours ago, Will55 said:

I do my very best to ensure that the programmed deaths of NPCs is obstructed as much as possible (Helgen Imperial captain, Vittoria, Astrid, Betild, Mtabelle, Beitild, Gabrielle etc.) have all successfully been kept alive past their "expiry" date .

Well, I do only enslave the essential NPC actors who are hostile in terms of the plot too (Minorne, Alva, Astrid if I decided to destroy the Brotherhood, etc) sometimes not, like the prisoner women in Riften and Solitud and others. Messing with non-essential actors turns out to be inconvenient, like the courier visits you frequently to deliver an inheritance from some random bandit who turned out to be a friend (HSH Lover bug).

9 hours ago, Will55 said:

The SLEN mobility of a slave (-4 to +4) definitely appears to be HSH related as it happened 2 runs back before I installed DOM (in this run) and it was only apparent after I came to grips with HSH.

To be honest I enjoy the mod's bug too with the NPCs that keep the relationship rank at 4 (Lover), I give those NPCs special treatment and let them go free through the designated HSH cell. For those who cannot maintain their level 4 "Lover" status, I keep them tied to some HSH device, devious devices or display model.

Here's a trick with DoM and HSH, when you reach Lover status with a slave and want to keep it that way (the real level 4 relaltionship rank, not the DoM patch-like). Just move  DoM slave to HSH and back again, when the slave returns to DoM it will gain the Level 4 Relationship Rank back again, now you can move the slave to HSH again and it retains the lover status in most of the times. Another solution you can use the Love Spell from DoM mod in the HSH slave, but then again, this will not be permanent in some cases.

Anyway, this is a SLEN tread and we have already discussed about what SLEN can't do. Cheers!

Edited by サマエル
  • 3 weeks later...

It is possible to add a variable via SSEDIT so that you can limit the gender with which you want to "interact", is there also the possibility to exclude groups, e.g. that the NPC must not be a guard or soldier? So that only the unnamed NPCs that are generic and have no real name or story are blocked?

On 18.12.2023 at 20:14, infinite431 said:

Ich habe ein Problem. Wenn ich nach einem Dialog eine Sexszene starten möchte, gibt es keine Sexanimationen. Nach dem Gespräch passiert nichts und die NPCs gehen weg. Ich habe Sex Lab Aroused Redux, Sexlab, SLAL, Fuz Ro D'oh, Papyrus installiert und es funktioniert nicht ...

did you run fnis or nemesis?

On 11/12/2023 at 8:06 AM, Horus_04 said:

I used the mod in a new playthrough and now after 20 levels and several hours the dialog options have disappeared. 

They all worked fine before and then suddenly they were gone, I didn't change anything in the mods or loading order.
When I return to a prior save (at level 1) the dialogues are there. But I don't have saves between lvl 1 and 20 anymore.

When I deactivate and deinstall the mod, make a save without and then reinstall and reactivate it, they don't appear either.

I'm experiencing the same issue.  Did you ever figure this out?

I have two requests:

1) How can I prevent my followers from seducing other npc's?

2) How come Dibella's Refuge is not accessible? (To make you understand, the text for the door does not appear either).

On 1/4/2024 at 3:34 PM, Tlam99 said:

....good share of the comments sound like

What ? there are instructions to read ?

One needs to read this ? really ?

??

Now this made my day ... ??

Edited by Bullfye