Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

32 minutes ago, サマエル said:

I think threesomes are available only between rank 4 and 3 (lovers and allies) you cannot ask a lover a threesome with an Acquaintance or friend. but you can initiate an orgy and everyone can participate. Although I'm not quite sure about it, I don't remember well, haha!

Besides having two npcs with those ranks near you are there other requirements to be able to see that dialogue option? I have them both near me but its still not showing.

2 hours ago, サマエル said:

rank 4

at least rank 4, must be lover. (leveled with SLEN)

Then you get an option to invite someone.

With ally you might get the option, but the answer will be  "nah, I don't think so" in almost all cases.

Edited by Tlam99

How do I unlock the third word of the thrill of the tempest shout? Edit: nvm I needed to get dragon souls for the shouts

I already finished the dibella quest which by the way is it finished after getting the bow? There is a locked chest and cellar door. Someone on the original mod's thread said the cellar is empty.

And what exactly does the bow do?

Edited by kamoewarrior
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 4:09 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Is there a patch for OSL Arousal Reborn? The "libido transfusion" spells are broken because SLA's "timerate" is no longer a part of arousal function in OSL. The transfusion spells could probably just use existing libido instead.

Hey, are you still play with SLEN and OSL Aroused? Except your this question other functions is works? Like orgy after dragon death, etc.

9 hours ago, Alis_999 said:

Hey, are you still play with SLEN and OSL Aroused? Except your this question other functions is works? Like orgy after dragon death, etc.

Yes, SLEN events like dragons and dungeon clearing still work, and spells that affect arousal (exposure) directly like the Tempest shout. The only thing that doesn't work are the potions and "libido transfusion," because they affect SLA's time rate.

I did actually try patching SLEN to work with OSL's libido system myself, but it would actually require a huge rewrite of a lot of SLEN's scripts and quests, which I don't feel like doing on my own. Not only that, but OSL's libido can't be affected directly in the game, only through the MCM, meaning it would require additional scripting and quest functions to manipulate anyway. Maybe someone smarter than me can make a more efficient patch that just converts the original time rate-based functions into something else.

Edited by AtomicPlayboy

Hey! Well, i don’t understand at all the logic by which groups gather in orgies. Is it possible to somehow set it up so that only, for example, men gather in a PC group? Because it looks very strange when 1 man and 1 woman connect with PC, and in the threesome animation the male NPC occupies the female position, and the female NPC occupies the male position.

Edited by Alis_999
46 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

Hey! Well, i don’t understand at all the logic by which groups gather in orgies. Is it possible to somehow set it up so that only, for example, men gather in a PC group? Because it looks very strange when 1 man and 1 woman connect with PC, and in the threesome animation the male NPC occupies the female position, and the female NPC occupies the male position.

That's the animator's fault naming wrong the actor's position not SLEN (maybe they only play futa characters it does not care which position the "male" actor is), you have to solve it by your self swaping names in the animation's folder, for example:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\Anubs Human (Just an example for this purpose)

FFM_BED_A1_S1.hkx

FFM_BED_A2_S1.hkx -> male position, but animator puts female here

FFM_BED_A3_S1.hkx -> female position but animator puts male here

Just rename swaping names:

FFM_BED_A1_S1.hkx

FFM_BED_A3_S2.hkx -> Male position, fixed

FFM_BED_A2_S3.hkx -> Female position, fixed

For some reason, the so called fix in the SEXLAB MCM never ever worked

Edited by サマエル
11 minutes ago, サマエル said:

That's the animator's fault naming wrong the actor's position not SLEN (maybe they only play futa characters it does not care which position the "male" actor is), you have to solve it by your self swaping names in the animation's folder, for example:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\Anubs Human (Just an example for this purpose)

FFM_BED_A1_S1.hkx

FFM_BED_A2_S1.hkx -> male position, but animator puts female here

FFM_BED_A3_S1.hkx -> female position but animator puts male here

Just rename swaping names:

FFM_BED_A1_S1.hkx

FFM_BED_A3_S2.hkx -> Male position, fixed

FFM_BED_A2_S3.hkx -> Female position, fixed

For some reason, the so called fix in the SEXLAB MCM never ever worked

Edited just now by サマエル

Yes, now may be i can find all of this and fix (because i have no idea which tool open .hkx files), thanks (it is not sarcasm), and i didn't mean to imply that SLEN was the reason for this, because my main question still: Is it possible to somehow set it up so that only, for example, men gather in a PC group?

Edited by Alis_999

I asked this on the main thread, I might get a better answer here as I'm on SE/AE.  Are sex parties completely broken?  Because I can't ask for one.  There is no option to ask any NPC to throw one.  Please explain the process to me like I had single digit IQ because I can't figure it out.

I have at time of this posting 120-ish relationship increases spread across 230 or so partners.  I have about 7 NPCs at "lover" status".  I think only one or two only started as "followers" so I did go through all 4 relationship increases with them.

6 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Parties can be thrown only by housecarls. Have you tried asking any of them?

EDIT:  I did not in fact know that, but a brief check with one of them was not successful.  There were just the same SLEN options as anyone else had.  I'll go check around.  This was the solitude housecarl and proudspire manor, if it's important.

EDIT2:  Can confirm, none of the housecarls offer me the dialogue.  Just the generic SLEN dialogue with no variation noticed.  Don't get me wrong, even if "all" this mod does is let me start massive spontaneous lesbian orgies every time I enter a settlement I am fine with it.  So I'm not angry or anything gonk like that.  But I'd still like to have a sex party if possible lol.

Edited by nunyabeeswax999

I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!

And as predicted, the answer is something incredibly stupid on my part.

You see that option under SLEN in the MCM, under the General tab marked "lover's perks"?

Yeah, you gotta click that.

So if anyone else is having the same problem?  Check that first.  I don't think anyone will be as dumb as me but you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a feature or some unintended interaction, but suggesting an orgy to one of my NPC followers isn't always available, arousal for most around either at 100 or 90s, anyone has any idea on the requirements for threesomes and orgies to be requested?

5 hours ago, rongxian45926 said:

this mod reversed human gender while i actived dialogue option and tried to speak,how can i fix this issue?anyone help plz

Can you explain better? SLEN doesnt touch anything that change PC gender, it just modify in the MCM what type of dialogue you wanna see when talking to npcs

4 hours ago, slices9 said:

Not sure if this is a feature or some unintended interaction, but suggesting an orgy to one of my NPC followers isn't always available, arousal for most around either at 100 or 90s, anyone has any idea on the requirements for threesomes and orgies to be requested?

Orgy can only be trigger with lovers, of course there must be more npc in the same cell (acquaintance, friends, allies...)

4 hours ago, サマエル said:

Orgy can only be trigger with lovers, of course there must be more npc in the same cell (acquaintance, friends, allies...)

I am saying the same NPC who is a lover will have the option one time and not another, while there are others who are friends+ around.

5 hours ago, サマエル said:

SLEN doesnt touch anything that change PC gender

One could argue about that - actually SLEN can change "gender" on the fly, but only if you wish it to do so - and set in MCM's advanced section flag on something called "check NPC under cursor" (really don't remember exact name of that option ATM). Anyway, if that option is on, and SOS support is ON, then if you catch under your cursor a chick, that at that moment is according to Skyrim and SL roles a Female, but due to SOS auto distribution got Schlong, and that particular schlong is in SLEN SOS support section checked while being in block "thread as male" - then chick under the cursor is on the fly switched to "thread as male" and Sexlab records are updated accordingly.

Of course, technically, that's not a change, it's just a correction of illogical combination of features detected on any NPC (including PC, as I've tested) - like being woman with dick makes no sense if that woman does no use that equipment in scenes, AND (whether anyone likes it or not) to do so - she has to act like a man (be treated as male) in SL scenes, because operating junk is males domain.

Edited by PippinTom
44 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

One could argue about that - actually SLEN can change "gender" on the fly, but only if you wish it to do so - and set in MCM's advanced section flag on something called "check NPC under cursor" (really don't remember exact name of that option ATM). Anyway, if that option is on, and SOS support is ON, then if you catch under your cursor a chick, that at that moment is according to Skyrim and SL roles a Female, but due to SOS auto distribution got Schlong, and that particular schlong is in SLEN SOS support section checked while being in block "thread as male" - then chick under the cursor is on the fly switched to "thread as male" and Sexlab records are updated accordingly.

Of course, technically, that's not a change, it's just a correction of illogical combination of features detected on any NPC (including PC, as I've tested) - like being woman with dick makes no sense if that woman does no use that equipment in scenes, AND (whether anyone likes it or not) to do so - she has to act like a man (be treated as male) in SL scenes, because operating junk is males domain.

That's strange because that never work for me with my futa characters, SLEN never treats males as female neither females as male beyond just the dialogues. I have to use another mod to fix that ?, with this Sexlab finally recognize female as male.

Edited by サマエル
4 minutes ago, サマエル said:

That's strange because that never work for me with my futa characters

Well, then you have missed something in configuration department, or your modset somehow cripples SLEN. For me that "under the cursor" small feature of SLEN beats any other mod or SOS addon that suppose to make mentioned correction, simply because for me "less is better" in terms of mods that touch junks - there is already enough problems with SOS without them ;)

One more thing - if/when SLEN acts in described case - you won't miss it - there should be an OSD message saying exactly what it does - "NPC X will be treated as X/Y".