Hi @Code Serpent,

i have a big Problem. After a new Game your mod not working anymore.

My Load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
HammetDungeon01.esm                                                      ( New )
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm                                                                ( New )
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp                                                     ( New )
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
unreadbooksglow.esp
Headtracking.esp
FNIS.esp
IcesMeltdownMod.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Active Plugins Display.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
SkyTweak.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Botox.esp
Botox_CharGen.esp
JiubQuestMarkers.esp
dynamic fires.esp
Uwe002.esp
freehousebuildinghearthfire.esp
barenziahquestmarkers.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
PedsPlayerHFManakins.esp
BabyDolls.esp
Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
beinz_plugin.esp
Ash Pile Expiration.esp
Potions.esp
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
TechnicolorAlchemy.esp
Civil War Aftermath.esp
more plants all extra.esp
Soulgems_hexaae.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp                                      ( New )
No Dragon LODs v2 full.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SkyCompleteLegendary.esp
Pureweather.esp
No Magic Ninja Dodge - No DLC.esp
Hunters Not Bandits.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp                                        ( New )
SLAnimLoader.esp                                           ( New )
RSChildren.esp                                                ( New )
Sofie, Lusia and all-all-all.esp                          ( New )
BHTNF-jknjb-DLC.esp                                     ( New )
SolitudeBigChildBedroomAndExtraRooms.esp
RE_RealEstate.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp                    ( New )
Clockwork.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Devious Lore.esp
DeviouslyPink.esp                                          ( New )
Darkend.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
GrandPaladinLE.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp
Map Markers Complete DLC.esp
PaladinArtifactsAndArmor.esp
nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
Cells CTD Fix (USLEEP).esp
DX Dark Knight Armor.esp
Devious Strike.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp
Btharzndtil.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
The Facility.esp
HavenBag.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
MoreDeviousStarts.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Mod`s there was new installed are marked with New

Please help.

Errors / Bugs:

None of the Scolar`s are Spawning 

and i cant open any Package.

Cu.

Ps.

Sorry for my bad English its not my natural Tounge

On 3/26/2023 at 1:36 PM, bubba999 said:

Sometimes opening a package takes a really long time, as if the game locked up.

Opening and closing console "fixes" this for me, or at least it used to when I was on LE. On SE Cursed Loot has same problem with same fix.

Linked SE mod actually fixes it for Cursed Loot but I didn't test with Devious Lore:

29 minutes ago, someuselessuser said:

Opening and closing console "fixes" this for me, or at least it used to when I was on LE. On SE Cursed Loot has same problem with same fix.

Linked SE mod actually fixes it for Cursed Loot but I didn't test with Devious Lore:

Thanks so much! Opening the console fixed it! Amazing.

26 minutes ago, Allen Harris said:

Hey the bartenders just keep telling me they haven't seen any odd looking people; I've waited like 4 days and tried multiple bartenders. Is something wrong?

These women will only start venturing out of their shops once you've found and opened one of their associated items.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Ok, so I will install it together with 3.0.0 . Nexus says that 3.0.0 is completly redundant.

Ok that's very weird, because the hotfix just contains the .esp file, since that's the only thing I edited in the 3.0.1 update. You still need the main file for all the scripts, meshes, and textures.

Soo, came across some more things to report, and stuff...

Even with starting a new game, the Cursed Loot dialogue isn't suppressed on my end. Taki17 suggested just the thing you did, so that's a bit weird. Is anyone else using Cursed Loot alongsinde Devious Lore? What are your experinces?

A small bug:

the purified panel gag doesn't act as a panel gag - when I remove the plug, I should be able to drink potions, but they're still disabled.

I still cannot train with Hjorni the distracted, there is no dialogue (same with Mirtienne the mixblood)

Hjorni's first quest always points to Dustman's Cairn (in five reloads and even a new game) - is that on purpose or just a streak of bad luck on my end?

50 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Hjorni's first quest always points to Dustman's Cairn (in five reloads and even a new game) - is that on purpose or just a streak of bad luck on my end?

Try searching for Hjorni in a different hold than Whiterun. The dungeons chosen are hold based.

50 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I still cannot train with Hjorni the distracted, there is no dialogue (same with Mirtienne the mixblood)

Since you haven't completed a quest for them yet you won't get the training dialogue yet.

Even with starting a new game, the Cursed Loot dialogue isn't suppressed on my end. Taki17 suggested just the thing you did, so that's a bit weird. Is anyone else using Cursed Loot alongsinde Devious Lore? What are your experinces?

Are you using the KS Hairdo patch? And if so did you install the new version I uploaded along with the hotfix?

Edited by Code Serpent
7 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Try searching for Hjorni in a different hold than Whiterun. The dungeons chosen are hold based.

Ah, good to know!

8 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Since you haven't completed a quest for them yet you won't get the training dialogue yet.

But I did, even joined the bloody Companions for that!

8 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Are you using the KS Hairdo patch? And if so did you install the new version I uploaded along with the hotfix?

Yes to both.

10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes to both.

Ok, then you should open up your load order with xEdit to see if any other mods or patches overwrote the npcs and somehow removed the faction from them.

10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

But I did, even joined the bloody Companions for that!

Ok I thought you meant you kept abandoning the quest each time. At any rate to unlock training you need to be bound by restraints by activating the item you retrieve during the quest. Did you do that?

2 hours ago, Drifter442 said:

hi i have a problem i downloaded the se version but when i talk to the innkeeper thalia's quest is always activated how do i activate the others?( ps i have already tried to talk to each innkeeper)

Did you find any other stuff than smuggled packages? As far as I understand the first page of this mod, the Lore Mongers only start to appear after you've found one of their respective packages and got tied up.

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The pony "Train your carfting skills" doesn't work. I got 5 skill increases by now and the quest log is still at 0/3.

I can confirm that increasing a skill with training is wonky. I trained destruction magic five times in a row - the mod only recognised one. When I quit the dialogue after every single lesson, that worked.

On 4/1/2023 at 11:41 PM, Code Serpent said:

At any rate to unlock training you need to be bound by restraints by activating the item you retrieve during the quest. Did you do that?

Ah, so that was it - I brought her the urn still intact. With a new char opeining the quest-retrieved urn unlocked the opportunity to train with Hjorni. As the other four that worked (Laekette, Llathesi, El(l)arie, Thelia) didn't request me opening the retrieved package, it didn't occur to me that you need to do that with Hjorni (and I assume with Mirtienne, too)

Of course - just to be clear because of language barrier - I had to open a found item to be able to meet the respective lore monger.

19 hours ago, blablub1248 said:

I have a problem:

I tried to download the version 3.0.0, but when I wanted to put it in the Mod Organizer, I get this error message: "skyrim devious lore none of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive". 

Any idea, what I can change?

I found a solution from another mods forum I'm not sure how do I post it so it is proper and give the credit to him so here is the picture of his comment. It worked for me.

fix.jpg

Edited by reversegolem