6 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Yep, and they're frustratingly close to being completed. All the dialogue is written, all the the effects are added, all the new restraints are made. I just need to add the dialogue through the Creation Kit's clunky menus, and test the whole thing. Aaaand, I'm going to be away from my pc starting Tuesday and won't be back until the first week of January, so I don't think I'm gonna get it out this month like I was hoping.

Take your time, we can wait. Enjoy your time away!

4 hours ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

I assume the stitcher is the dressmaker? If so, she wants East Empire Crates. I'm pretty sure each item is seeded to show up in places that make sense (the Smuggled Packages are held by bandits, the Oil Vials are in Dwemer ruins, etc), unfortunately the crates are the only ones I don't know the general location for. Maybe see if you can check the wrecked ships on the north coast? Once you've found one of them, innkeepers will eventually point you towards the dressmaker and she'll help you find more. 

dunno what to say, but yes the dressmaker i had the east crate in my inventory and I was settle. I got to the inn (well tavern in that case) in dragon bridge but the tavern person said 'Nope' to if they saw any odd person. Then by total chance i fond her shop but it was lock. Then i try unlocking the door then she shoo me away calling the gard. So i reload before entering...then I proceed to stalk in front of the door until she come out but she never did.

4 hours ago, alexsl said:

dunno what to say, but yes the dressmaker i had the east crate in my inventory and I was settle. I got to the inn (well tavern in that case) in dragon bridge but the tavern person said 'Nope' to if they saw any odd person. Then by total chance i fond her shop but it was lock. Then i try unlocking the door then she shoo me away calling the gard. So i reload before entering...then I proceed to stalk in front of the door until she come out but she never did.

Yeah, the innkeepers aren't guaranteed to have seen someone. Try other inns, or wait and try that one again. Eventually someone will have seen something. Once you've helped each loremonger out once properly (as in, finding the item they send you after, not just one in your inventory) then they will open their shops up to you. Until then they're all locked. 

10 hours ago, alexsl said:

5 hours ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

Yeah, the innkeepers aren't guaranteed to have seen someone. Try other inns, or wait and try that one again. Eventually someone will have seen something. Once you've helped each loremonger out once properly (as in, finding the item they send you after, not just one in your inventory) then they will open their shops up to you. Until then they're all locked. 

You can check the progression of the Lore-Maker's questlines in the MCM.

On 6/10/2022 at 3:42 PM, Code Serpent said:

What do you mean by 'the quest won't complete'? Does Laekette not accept the charm? Does the objective not get marked as completed?

old reply, but I ran into the same problem. I was locked in the chastity set from cerimonial urn when this happened (not sure if it matters): went into Riften inn, talked to the innkeeper, got quest for Laekette, she imediatelly enters the bar, I talk to her already having one Daedric item in my inventory, tried to turn in the quest, she thanks me and says I reserve a reward, but neither takes the Daedric thing nor gives the reward. Retried, reloaded, she just thanks me but never triggers the endquest routine. If I open the item and say I haven't found it (I couldn't make it to bind on me) the quest fails successfully (she storms off and the quest is removed from log, although it doesn't show as a "yes" in the MCM for 'return for no reward'). So for more testing, I went to the place she asked me to go and got then a SECOND daedric item, returned to her, and the quest still don't complete: she thanks me but never takes the item, nor gives reward. Funny though that this time she saw me in chains and offered her key before I said anything. So now I have 2 daedric items and quest still don't turn in, BUT this time I open it and get bound, talked to her and she unlocks everything, quest successfully completed, got 750 gold and two marks of "yes" on MCM for the 'restrained and unlocked from seer errand".

I'm leaving this here in case someone else gets stuck in case this can help. 

And in case of debugging, some other stuff I noticed (not sure if related): Laekette's model doesn't fit well with her restraints, unlike any other npc/follower I see bound. I use CBEE and bodyslided everything, but her model seems somehow unique. Since adding the 'cloaks of skyrim' mod some priests show up wearing nothing BUT the cloak, so I have to 'resetinventory' on console. It wasn't the case for her but after first few failed attempts I tried anyway, nothing changed (I wondered if the turn in failed because she couldn't locate the reward item or something but a reset didn't help). In one of the attempts I unlocked myself with a Universal key before approaching her, nothing changed. 

great mod overall, thanks for it. kudos

• 1 month later...

Hello :) First thank you very much for this mod.

I would like to know if this is normal that Thelia body doesn't correspond to my Bodyslide presets? She has absolutely huge breasts, and I do not know if it's intended?

Generally speaking perhaps NPC's added by mods are not linked to presets?

2 hours ago, Pianocat said:

Hello :) First thank you very much for this mod.

I would like to know if this is normal that Thelia body doesn't correspond to my Bodyslide presets? She has absolutely huge breasts, and I do not know if it's intended?

Generally speaking perhaps NPC's added by mods are not linked to presets?

Yes, each of the npcs have their own unique bodyshape. This is done through BodyGenData, so it doesn't replace any meshes or anything.

Edited by Code Serpent
  • 2 weeks later...

Me again... Sorry.
I get an annoying bug when opening smuggled package and a worst one when opening Old grimoire. Otherwise the mod works perfectly fine.

My screen fade to black and stay like that. Sometimes it takes 1 minute to go back to normal, sometimes it's just stuck this way. Is this a common issue?

(I don't know if it can help, but I copy my mod list... :

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode"
"0004","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios"
"0005","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS"
"0006","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish"
"0007","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - Traduction Francaise"
"0008","+","Fuz Ro D'oh"
"0009","+","UIExtensions"
"0010","+","JContainers SE"
"0011","+","PapyrusUtil AE v44"
"0012","+","powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"
"0013","+","MfgFix"
"0014","+","SkyUI_5_2_SE"
"0015","+","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6"
"0016","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0017","+","FNIS Spells SE 7.0"
"0018","+","ZaZ Animation Pack"
"0019","+","SexLabFrameworkAE_v165"
"0020","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0021","+","iWant Widgets"
"0022","+","FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES (Anniversary Edition) BETA"
"0023","+","Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE) SSE"
"0024","+","SlaveTatsSE 1.3.9"
"0025","+","PAH Diary Of Mine"
"0026","+","PAH Home Sweet Home"
"0027","+","PAH And You Get a Slave!"
"0028","+","RaceMenu Anniversary Edition"
"0029","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0030","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0031","+","Take Notes - AE Version (Beta)"
"0032","+","Modern Brawl Bug Fix"
"0033","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0034","+","SoulGem4Beta8"
"0035","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0037","+","SG Textures Renewal - CBBE"
"0038","+","Faster HDT-SMP"
"0039","+","Devious Devices"
"0040","+","Devious DLL AE"
"0041","+","Devious Lore SE v2.3.1"
"0042","+","InteractiveBDSM_SSE"
"0043","+","Display Model SE (DM3)"
"0044","+","PAHSlaveCart SE"
"0045","+","Serial Strip SE v1.1.4.7"
"0046","+","Better NPC Support for Devious Devices"
"0047","+","Auto Unequip Ammo v5.0"
"0048","+","True Hunter"
"0049","+","Velexia's Animals are not Monsters SE"
"0050","+","ConsoleUtilSSE"
"0051","+","Filthy Heritage PAH's home"
"0052","+","Carry Weight Adjustments - Standalone"
"0053","+","Skyland - A Landscape Texture Overhaul 1K"
"0054","+","KS Hairdos SSE"
"0055","+","Skyrim Teens"
"0056","+","CBPC - Physics with Collisions"
"0057","+","Consistent Older People"
"0058","+","Darker Nights 1.7p13"
"0059","+","Reduced Distance NPC Greetings"
"0060","+","1-2k. New Female Draugr V2 - Nude"
"0061","+","The Eyes of Beauty SSE"
"0062","+","M'rissi's Tails of Troubles SE"
"0063","+","Mrissi vost FR 1.7 SE"
"0064","+","Shadowman_Mrissi 4 SL vostFR 1.0 SE"
"0065","+","Jaxonz Renamer"
"0066","+","Damsels in Distress Spoils of War"
"0067","+","Paradise Halls voicepack 8.1.6"
"0068","+","PAH HSH Voicepack"
"0069","+","PAH AYGAS Voicepack"
"0070","+","PAH DoM Voicepack"
"0071","+","PAH DoM Voicepack Addon"
"0072","+","Devious Loading Screens"
"0073","+","High Poly Vanilla Hair"
"0074","+","Face Discoloration Fix SE"
"0075","+","BodySlide files"
"0076","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0077","+","MuJointFix"
"0078","+","FNIS files"
"0079","+","CBBE 3BA"

Edited by Pianocat
3 hours ago, Pianocat said:

Me again... Sorry.
I get an annoying bug when opening smuggled package and a worst one when opening Old grimoire. Otherwise the mod works perfectly fine.

My screen fade to black and stay like that. Sometimes it takes 1 minute to go back to normal, sometimes it's just stuck this way. Is this a common issue?

Can you post your papyrus log when this happens?

20 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Can you post your papyrus log when this happens?

I would be glad to! Unhappily, no log at all is created in the Logs folder: the game doesn't crash, and with enough patience it will eventually resume and I will get the items. It will just take 30 seconds to 3 or 4 minutes...

5 hours ago, Pianocat said:

I would be glad to! Unhappily, no log at all is created in the Logs folder: the game doesn't crash, and with enough patience it will eventually resume and I will get the items. It will just take 30 seconds to 3 or 4 minutes...

I'm talking about papyrus logs, not crash logs. You'll need to enable papyrus logs in your skyrim.ini file by setting bEnableLogging and bEnableTrace to 1.

• 4 weeks later...

NEW VERSION FINALLY HERE!!!!!

3.0.0, requires DD 5.2:

Added:

-21 New Repeatable Training Quests, 4 Per Lore-Monger

-5 Custom Sets of devices for use during training quests. You'll need to build one set in BodySlide for it to appear in-game. Look for 'DDL' in BodySlide.

-Added new devices from 5.2 to various Lore Mongers
    New Heels, Large and Extreme Ball Gags, and Straitjacket Dresses added to Mistress Ellarie's device pool.
    Chastity Corsets added to Vigilant Laekette's device pool.
    Boxbinders and New Harnesses added to Thelia's device pool.
    Red/White/Black padded devices added to Hjorni's device pool.
    New Rope devices added to Mirtrienne's device pool.
    New Catsuit Boots, Straitjacket Catsuits, and Rubber Hoods added to Laekette's device pool.
    Elbow Shackles added to guards' device pool.

Tweaks, Changes, and Fixes:

-Fixed scribe trade dialogue not working.

-Tweaked monger item rewards so they are now always better then items gained by just opening loot items.

-Made ally dialogue loop back so you don't have to ask for help multiple times.

-Made allies less likely to break keys when unlocking your restraints.

-Removed enchantments from Ceremonial Training restraints.

-Struggling exhaustion now decreases Magicka/StaminaRateMult, rather than Magicka/StaminaRate, as the former seems to work better.

-Fixed Mirtrienne's gift dialogue animations

-Added some new dialogue to Mirtrienne

-Changed Retrieve quests so they 'end' when the Lore Mongers change location, rather than when the player does.

-Fixed Seer Retrieve quest not progressing properly.

-Made lore monger unlocking/trading/training dialogue only available when quests aren't active and only when services are available.

-Added a delay between training quests from the same Lore Monger.

-Redid lighting of Aldmeri Imports and Hammer-Worn Stables

-Changed rope device inventory mesh to bundle rather than coil so they match with standard DD devices.

-Raised the awning at Aldmeri Imports so players stop bashing their head on it.

-Fixed Thelia's gag dialogue.

-Removed pet suits from Thelia's device pool.

-Redid parts of equipping scripts to treat suits as chaste by default and to better switch out restraints while there are conflicting devices equipped.

-Changed dialogue conditions so retrieve quests don't constantly prevent allies from opening loot items (EEC Crate, Ceremonial Urn, etc)

-'Fury' training no longer requires the player to not have vaginal/anal plugs.

Lore Patch Changes (2023-3-10)

-Removed changes to device Editor IDs since they seemed to cause problems

-Removed changes allowing devices to be enchanted.

-Removed full body rope harness ArmorAddon edit from lore patch.

Removed Struggle Patch since that's now included in base Devious Devices as of version 5.2

Edited by Code Serpent
1 hour ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Great to see an update of this wonderfull mod. Unfortunatly i changed to SE/AE for a while now. Thx anyway for this great contribution. !!

Since DD 5.2 is already available for SE this mod should work on SE too. You'll just need to convert the included meshes using Cathedral optimizer. 

18 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Thank you for new update, seems very nice ?  will try this evening.

Just dumb question - can i just replace 2.3.0 (and 2.3.1 hotwix) with new 3.0.0, and continue to play original save, or is there any upgrading procedure?

30 minutes ago, jouda1212 said:

Thank you for new update, seems very nice ?  will try this evening.

Just dumb question - can i just replace 2.3.0 (and 2.3.1 hotwix) with new 3.0.0, and continue to play original save, or is there any upgrading procedure?

You can just replace, no clean save or other special upgrades required.

1 hour ago, iwtfysb said:

Is it right that I can't install this using Mod Organizer? I get an error message stating "None of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive"

What?

It's just a standard mod archive with a data folder containing everything.

3 hours ago, iwtfysb said:

Is it right that I can't install this using Mod Organizer? I get an error message stating "None of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive"

I get that sometimes if the mod hasn't finished downloading. you might try redownloading and make sure it's finished before trying to install.

7 minutes ago, Selena Glazer said:

Hey, Awseome mod, in my opinion it is a really good updated alternative to Devious Devices Cursed Loot. Keep up the Great work!

Small question, is it compatible with Unforgiving Devices, or do you also patch devices so both mod might conflict?

I'm not the mod's author, but so far running this along UD didn't revealed any conflict except for Devious Lore Patch, because depending on load order it can override DD patch of UD, reverting DD items to standard DD behavior (de-UDifying them).

@Code Serpent I think I spotted minor bug in the 3.0.0, in dialogue "friend can you do something for me" with follower option present to "check this crate for me" despite not having any. Dialogue condition mishap maybe?

20 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

What?

It's just a standard mod archive with a data folder containing everything.

Thats what I thought yea, I manually copy pasted the files now and it seems to work anyway

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

I get that sometimes if the mod hasn't finished downloading. you might try redownloading and make sure it's finished before trying to install.

Thats what a google search also brought up but I tried redownloading it multiple times to make sure it downloaded coorectly and it still didnt work

14 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Small question, is it compatible with Unforgiving Devices, or do you also patch devices so both mod might conflict?

AS Kuro said, the base mode doesn't edit any devices from base DD, so the edits UD makes should be compatible. The optional "Lore Patch" will be incompatible, but stuff like this is why I made that optional. However, this mod adds a few devices (mostly recolors of existing devices) to fill out some device outfits and I don't think those are supported.

14 hours ago, kurotatsu said:

I think I spotted minor bug in the 3.0.0, in dialogue "friend can you do something for me" with follower option present to "check this crate for me" despite not having any. Dialogue condition mishap maybe?

Thanks for the heads up. I neglected to test that tweaked ally dialogue since I added it at the last second, so it's not surprising there's a bug there.

12 hours ago, tznvlw said:

I see you made 5 Custom Sets of devices, how are they different from the related ones for DD 5.2?

Do you have time to convert bodyslide projects of these 5 custom devices to SE 3BA??

"Custom" might've been a misnomer. They are simply recolors of some existing devices. The only difference is that they're quest devices that can only be unlocked by their respective Lore Monger.

Also, all but the "Dwarven Gilded Oil" restraints use the existing meshes. The dwarven outfit I had to edit the meshes to get the reflective properties right. Either Zarantha or yourself should just need to copy over the BSShaderTextureSet to the 3BA meshes.