3 hours ago, thyme71 said:

Is there a bodyslide setting for Hjorni??  Would love to have more of that body running around.

There isn't a bodyslide preset but there is a bodygen file that will let you make a preset. If you open the mod archive and go to

Meshes\Actors\Character\BodyGenData\Devious Lore.esp\templates.ini

You'll see the bodygen templates used for the lore mongers. Hjorni uses the Thick10 template.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I found a smuggled package that is wrapped in a snow bear pelt. I can't open it or bring it back to the shop. Any idea what it may be?

I believe this is quest-only item, when you go to training quests for the Loremongers, in this case - stable girl.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I found a smuggled package that is wrapped in a snow bear pelt. I can't open it or bring it back to the shop. Any idea what it may be?

Yeah, I had the same. Training Quest (to retrieve the package) was over but it stayed in my inventory. I just put it in her nightstand.

The location markers for the "find the odd looking people" radiant quest are all over the place. The last example was the mage apparently in the riverwood trader but she is not there or anywhere else in riverwood.

Can someone give me her ref ID so I can teleport her to me?

Edited by xyzxyz
3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Well shit... I use them with DD 5.1 . What is the worst that can happen?

Erm...the whole device equipping system might break down since you now have a bunch of device arrays that are full of null references. In fact it might even cause some of the quests to stop working, which might explain why the loremongers in your game are not appearing.

On 6/3/2023 at 2:07 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Yeah, I had the same. Training Quest (to retrieve the package) was over but it stayed in my inventory. I just put it in her nightstand.

Oh shoot, I knew I probably missed something like that when trying to add 32 quests at once. I'll look into this.

29 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Erm...the whole device equipping system might break down since you now have a bunch of device arrays that are full of null references. In fact it might even cause some of the quests to stop working, which might explain why the loremongers in your game are not appearing.

Dammit. I still have version 2.2.1 in my downloads so I guess I have to fall back to that one....

4 hours ago, Januuz said:

I have lost the option to ask inkeepers if they've seen any wierd people around. Any ideas why?

Are you already running a quest from one of the lore-mongers? You can only have one retrieval quest active at a time.

A trip down memory lane, Llathesi sent me to a quest locked dungeon i solstheim just like Zed used to do in the old ddi quest. So that means quit a long time in rubber gear, more than i am willing to do, tried a reload got another locked dungeon in solstheim, just unlucky?

22 minutes ago, Kanutten said:

A trip down memory lane, Llathesi sent me to a quest locked dungeon i solstheim just like Zed used to do in the old ddi quest. So that means quit a long time in rubber gear, more than i am willing to do, tried a reload got another locked dungeon in solstheim, just unlucky?

If it's a fetch quest, just don't ask an innkeeper on Solstheim if he'd seen weird people.

If it's a training quest, you always have the possibility to go back to the loremistress and tell her that you can't stand it any longer in that particular gear.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the escape minigame exclusively right now since the stamina limit is so awesome. Some ideas:

-unforgiving devices uses a "colored flash appears on your character, press the appropriate key quickly" game, which is awesome because it lets you focus on your character struggling instead of the stamina bar

-more active ways to influence stamina limit recovery would be neat. Maybe gulping down a stamina potion recovers a small amount? Sleeping is more restful than just standing around? Something like that.

Edited by Siudhne

I got some training from Thelia to be "herded" so I'd be faster on SLUTS runs, but when I went back to her, she fails to remove her training armbinder.  It disappears visually, but my arms stay locked in that position and the item remains in my inventory.  

Edit:  I can drop the item out of my inventory and it appears in the world.  If I take it back and put it on, the 2nd invisible object is there (it wasn't previously) so I can remove it that way, but my arms stay held behind me BUT I can use them, I can draw weapons and such.  So I put on a regular armbinder and took it off and that reset my arms.  So I'm ok, but there's something wrong with either the object or the process of removing it.  

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt

Hello.

I seem to have a problem with the 3.0.1 KS Hair patch. For a reason I don't fully understand, some of the NPC's crash my game. The 2.0 version of the patch seems to work just fine. Attached is my crash log. Something with the new facegen nif file doesn't like my game.

I did manage to solve the problem somewhat by using the 2.0 version and adding the faction changes myself via SSEEdit. This prevents the crashing.

I am enjoying the mod and am grateful I get to enjoy the glorious manes of the ponygirls again ;)

Crash_2023_7_1_21-57-32.txt

Edited by yaaboobaay
11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I got some training from Thelia to be "herded" so I'd be faster on SLUTS runs, but when I went back to her, she fails to remove her training armbinder.  It disappears visually, but my arms stay locked in that position and the item remains in my inventory.  

Edit:  I can drop the item out of my inventory and it appears in the world.  If I take it back and put it on, the 2nd invisible object is there (it wasn't previously) so I can remove it that way, but my arms stay held behind me BUT I can use them, I can draw weapons and such.  So I put on a regular armbinder and took it off and that reset my arms.  So I'm ok, but there's something wrong with either the object or the process of removing it.  

Nah, that's just Skyrim being Skyrim. It happens from time to time that (idle) animations don't reset (or trigger), for whatever reason. I've had it with yokes, that my arms stayed up, or with un-equipped armbinders that my hands seems bound when sprinting.

As you did, equipping a similar device normally resets the animations to their normal state.

Hello!

After some talk in the DD's support topic and then doing manual testing, I managed to find out that Devious Lore replaces vanilla weapon swing (when PC is gagged) breath\voice with DD's gag talk voice. So I am curious, is there any way to disable that feature?

I'm currently playing with dagger as my weapon, so attack speed is very high, and hearing overlapping gagged voice every time I strike becomes a bit annoying. Furthermore, that sounds is NOT affected by "voice" or "gag" settings under Audio category.

I've looked through MCM, but have not find the option to disable that change.

Yes, I know it's kinda logical that gagged character should not have regular sounds when have a gag on, but it really become distracting very quickly, considering it's pretty loud too.

Other than that I really love the mod, thank you for making it and have a good day!