is there a setting or mod i can download that will either make the health tab bigger or let me scroll through the list?  because i cant see any of my pawn's fertility ratings since the list is longer then the window.

edit: smart medicine is the problem.  it adds a menu in the health tab that pushes the text down so you loose the bottom couple stats.

2 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

is there a setting or mod i can download that will either make the health tab bigger or let me scroll through the list?  because i cant see any of my pawn's fertility ratings since the list is longer then the window.

edit: smart medicine is the problem.  it adds a menu in the health tab that pushes the text down so you loose the bottom couple stats.

health tab mod by Fluffy?

54 minutes ago, requiemfang said:

health tab mod by Fluffy?

yes, i've had it installed and completely forgotten about it,  maybe too many mods...  thanks for reminding me of that one.

coincidentally the info button that brings up a big window for stats/bio/health also shows the full list, so that mod isn't needed.

51 minutes ago, johnny2by4 said:

yes, i've had it installed and completely forgotten about it,  maybe too many mods...  thanks for reminding me of that one.

coincidentally the info button that brings up a big window for stats/bio/health also shows the full list, so that mod isn't needed.

mmmm too many mods? lol I'm running 300 or so soooo... yeah... takes a while to load the game up but things work fine.

1 hour ago, ekss said:

Here is updated version of my small addon. No new features just yet.

- fixed incompatibility with "Children and pregnancy" which caused all pawns being naked. No more, children are watching!

- fixed bug with non-lockable plugs. Now hediff is removed correctly on plug unequipped.

Tested with RJW 1.9.9d

Full addon description in initial post:

rjw-ex_1.0.0a.7z 580.91 kB · 8 downloads

hmmm just curious... is this mod suppose to go after or before RJW?

Are there any good mod options for torture? This one + harvest everything work well for removing eyes, ears, hands, feet etc and making them rape slaves, but are there any MOAR options you guys know of? Need some more focused torture to punish these raider scum for daring to attack my colony

On 4/10/2019 at 9:26 AM, Ed86 said:

steam downloads working version. and it ... works ... Yes?

Remember this game was DRM only free for a long time, I personally use the DRM version (Steam can suck my dick), I personally reported a couple months ago to Ludeon support that the game versions being distributed by SendOwl wasn't the same as Steam, Tynan himself answered the report and updated my links. And as far as I can remember Jecrell said, the DRM free and Steam versions are not exactly the same.

So please, don't dismiss those reports right away.

2 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

Remember this game was DRM only free for a long time, I personally use the DRM version (Steam can suck my dick), I personally reported a couple months ago to Ludeon support that the game versions being distributed by SendOwl wasn't the same as Steam, Tynan himself answered the report and updated my links. And as far as I can remember Jecrell said, the DRM free and Steam versions are not exactly the same.

So please, don't dismiss those reports right away.

Steam IS DRM

Drm and non drm versions are the same because no sane person would make different base game version releases.

Why not? Because people dont like steam, you expect devs(me) visit some other site and search of old version mod and fix it? I use current steam version, its latest version and its working.

Oh and it wasnt even a report, not a single error, it was just statement "i fucked up somehow, everyone see this"

29 minutes ago, requiemfang said:

In the mod files what folder has the quirks like say if one wanted to add more quirk types to the list?

They are in source files, you cant add more without recompiling mod(and implementing them in code)

hi. I'm using RJW with LotR, and psychology and rim disorder. 

And I'm constantly see red logs... like spoiler

only when there're rims from LotR(like elf, drawf...). actually, there're not when I'm playing but when I turn up develop mod. 

Spoiler

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Móri: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at rjw.ThoughtWorker_SyphiliticThoughts.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn) <0x00021>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn) <0x00040>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.ThoughtDef) <0x000f3>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)

RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought_Patch1(Object, ThoughtDef)

RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts()

RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1)

RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1)

RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetDistinctMoodThoughtGroups(List`1)

RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:TotalMoodOffset()

RimDisorders.MentalIllnessGiver:CheckPawnForTriggers(Pawn)

RimDisorders.MentalIllnessGiver:CheckAllPawnsForTriggers()

RimDisorders.Watcher:MapComponentTick()

Verse.MapComponentUtility:MapComponentTick(Map)

Verse.Map:MapPostTick()

Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()

Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

Verse.Root_Play:Update()

load order is 

psychology

~~other mods~~

rim disorder

~~other mods~~~

rjw

and that shyphilitic thought is the problem...so Is it right to delete Rim disorder? thanks. 

1 hour ago, saxmania said:

hi. I'm using RJW with LotR, and psychology and rim disorder. 

And I'm constantly see red logs... like spoiler

only when there're rims from LotR(like elf, drawf...). actually, there're not when I'm playing but when I turn up develop mod. 

Hide contents

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Móri: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at rjw.ThoughtWorker_SyphiliticThoughts.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn) <0x00021>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn) <0x00040>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.ThoughtDef) <0x000f3>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)

RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought_Patch1(Object, ThoughtDef)

RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts()

RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1)

RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1)

RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetDistinctMoodThoughtGroups(List`1)

RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:TotalMoodOffset()

RimDisorders.MentalIllnessGiver:CheckPawnForTriggers(Pawn)

RimDisorders.MentalIllnessGiver:CheckAllPawnsForTriggers()

RimDisorders.Watcher:MapComponentTick()

Verse.MapComponentUtility:MapComponentTick(Map)

Verse.Map:MapPostTick()

Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()

Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

Verse.Root_Play:Update()

load order is 

psychology

~~other mods~~

rim disorder

~~other mods~~~

rjw

and that shyphilitic thought is the problem...so Is it right to delete Rim disorder? thanks. 

i dont see any errors, try this, it should show number before error

RJW_debug.7z

Hi!  this mod is great :D but I have a ... question?

I have noticed that my pawn with the zoophile trait seems to be havin a lot of animal sex, also even when she is not marked for animal breeding.  and with the same animal regardless of whether it has breeding marked as well.  also prioritizing animals for breeding(passive) seems to make her go over and start smex actively..?   I updated from 1.9.9c to 1.9.9d on this save, have I janked up my save file?  or is this working as intended?  or has this gotta be a mod incompatibility?

in testing I only ever managed to get her to stop by A( turning off bestiality in the mod options, or B( removing her zoophile trait manually in my save.rws

if this is just some variable borked in my .rws I could go fix it....

I mean, if the answer is obvious to anybody it'd help me out, I don't want to sound like I'm demanding a fix for for this.  it's...obviously some issue on my end.

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Steam IS DRM

Drm and non drm versions are the same because no sane person would make different base game version releases.

Why not? Because people dont like steam, you expect devs(me) visit some other site and search of old version mod and fix it? I use current steam version, its latest version and its working.

Oh and it wasnt even a report, not a single error, it was just statement "i fucked up somehow, everyone see this"

I am truly sorry... I missed the "Non" from DRM jaja (ugh).

I use the non DRM version of the game, i do use steam though because some modders don't use any other way for distributing their mods. I update all of the mods manually in the non DRM folder using the -savedatafolder=SaveData parameter.

I am not saying you should provide support to 2 versions of the game (though it is possible with the supportedVersions tag), but that there might be bugs for the DRM free and not the DRM and vice-versa, because they are estrictly not the same.

Steam 1.0.2231 rev1143

Non DRM 1.0.2150 rev822

47 minutes ago, Gamaroguar said:

I am truly sorry... I missed the "Non" from DRM jaja (ugh).

I use the non DRM version of the game, i do use steam though because some modders don't use any other way for distributing their mods. I update all of the mods manually in the non DRM folder using the -savedatafolder=SaveData parameter.

I am not saying you should provide support to 2 versions of the game (though it is possible with the supportedVersions tag), but that there might be bugs for the DRM free and not the DRM and vice-versa, because they are estrictly not the same.

Steam 1.0.2231 rev1143

Non DRM 1.0.2150 rev822

time to update non drm version?

its not game problem its problem with outdated psychology or custom race or w/e, we will never know since there are no logs

3 hours ago, Calumny said:

Hi!  this mod is great :D but I have a ... question?

I have noticed that my pawn with the zoophile trait seems to be havin a lot of animal sex, also even when she is not marked for animal breeding.  and with the same animal regardless of whether it has breeding marked as well.  also prioritizing animals for breeding(passive) seems to make her go over and start smex actively..?   I updated from 1.9.9c to 1.9.9d on this save, have I janked up my save file?  or is this working as intended?  or has this gotta be a mod incompatibility?

in testing I only ever managed to get her to stop by A( turning off bestiality in the mod options, or B( removing her zoophile trait manually in my save.rws

if this is just some variable borked in my .rws I could go fix it....

I mean, if the answer is obvious to anybody it'd help me out, I don't want to sound like I'm demanding a fix for for this.  it's...obviously some issue on my end.

what traits zoophile has and what designators zoo/animal has, genders

Thanks so much for replying :D  I'm just some rando on the internet, super nice of you to validate my sillyness with a response

~

Zoophile has;   zoophile, beautiful, drug fascination, nymphomaniac, polyamorous and optimist.  all those are 'scen-forced'

neither have any RJW quirks, according to the save

designators?  the buttons like "allow this animal to mount designated breeders"?  all off on the animal.   All but the designate as hero button are off for the girl. 

female zoophile and male horse from ACP(animal collab project).  horse has her assigned as master, but they aren't bonded.

looking at their stuff in my save file, it says neither have any RJW_Quirks.  the horse is straight and the zoophile is bi.

How long does it take for kids to be useful? Despite having animal human breeding off, one of my dogs somehow kept having kids so I disabled pregnancy entirely. The two human kids literally just lay in a bed eating my food for AGES until I just executed them because I kept repeatedly trying to find ways to get rid of them and failed.

I'm pretty sure the kids had laid in hospital beds for months, eating my food and making raids harder, do they ever actually grow into adults?

29 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

How long does it take for kids to be useful? Despite having animal human breeding off, one of my dogs somehow kept having kids so I disabled pregnancy entirely. The two human kids literally just lay in a bed eating my food for AGES until I just executed them because I kept repeatedly trying to find ways to get rid of them and failed.

I'm pretty sure the kids had laid in hospital beds for months, eating my food and making raids harder, do they ever actually grow into adults?

literally years, its why its suggested to use age morphosis cells since you can throw those kids inside one and age them up quick.