On 4/5/2019 at 5:50 AM, ekss said:

Here is my small addition to RJW, made it for myself while studying Rimworld modding.

What's inside:

Hide contents

Fuck machines

Three models, one automatic with restraints which chooses one of six modes:

Reveal hidden contents

- Normal (50%) - 0.5-1.5 in-game hours, rest to sex conversion (1-to-2) modified by machine's quality;
- Intensive (30%) - faster (0.25-0.75 hour), significant exhaustion, lots of pleasure;

- Long (10%) - slower pace, same exhaustion as normal but longer time (1-3 hours), more pleasure for longer session;
- Maximum pleasure (5%) - raising sex need to max at fastest rate, even for humpshroom addicted (this mode only), moderate exhaustion;
- Tease (3%) - time from short to long (0.5-2 hours), pawn left at horny threshold (0.25 by rjw default), gains joy from session;
- Exhaust (2%) - moderate pleasure gain, lasts down to 0% rest need, but 2-3 hours minimum, capped at 6 hours;

For humpshroom addicted pawns with withdrawal every mode except Maxpleasure works for 1/10 of normal, but with full exhaustion.

Machines without Auto-mode works on Normal mode.

Some technical mod info:

Reveal hidden contents

New machines may be added via XML for different quality-auto-restraints combinations.

Height offsets for pawns on machines and thrust intensity/direction also configurable.

In case of auto/normal machines without restraints pawn can stop at any time if satisfied or tired.

If non-auto machine with restraints, session lasts it's minimum time and may be continued if pawn wants more

(continuation probably broken by my last changes, may be fixed later. May be not).

In case of auto and not restrained, pawn can stop at any time, but machine shuts down after program finish.

All machines have Private/Public switch. In case of Private machine can be used only by room owners (bedrooms only, want something private - keep it private).

Pawns will use machines by themselves, preferring available ones with highest quality (masos have small bonus for models with restraints).

Mechanics similar to fappin', but doesn't replace it.

Men will also use machines with chance based on orientation.

Stats time counter for time on machines.

Anal plugs

Three sizes ordinary plugs, working like normal apparel and one expandable plug with hololock.

Plugs derive bondage gear mechanics, so can be equipped on downed pawns and prisoners by others.

Right now there is not much difference between normal and locked. Pawns won't remove or equip it themselves.

Still locked plugs have "blocks_anus" property, don't know how much it's respected by RJW

(assuming normal plug could be removed any time for any need and placed back right after).

Gives "plugged" hediff with 5 stages depending on difference between plug size and orifice.

All stages except the lowest (loose) gives sexdrive bonus and various small debuffs in higher stage cases.

Gives "Plugged" moodlet with similar stages, higher stages work different for pawns with nympho or maso traits and those without.

Expandable plugs always fits very tight, except for the most loose cases.

Stats time counter for time wearing plug.

Visible gags

No other mods needed, no conflict with hairs and most of headgear (probably still conflicts for slots with some full helmets or something like, need to test).

Fits to different head shapes (though some sprites may mismatch slightly, need to verify every single one)

Gag graphics from original RJW, needed to re-include it in archive just because of files naming.

NO stats counter for time gagged, thought about it only when writing this. Is it even needed at all?

Preview

7FMU9ep.png

Installation:

Similar to RJW, load after RJW.

Existing savegame friendly, removing from save is not tested.

Disclaimer:

Authors of original RJW are not related to this, don't report any problems with this add-on to them.

Author is complete newb, anything is possible, make backups of your save files, system files, stock up water and food, hide your pets, prepare fire extinguisher.

(nothing special with code, so no major disasters should happen, but who knows)

Any related ideas about rebalancing/expanding/fixing are accepted but without any guarantee of implementing/attempting/reading.

English is not my main language, so I apologize to all who suffered from this fact.

rjw-ex.7z 572.64 kB · 126 downloads

This looks great I appreciated all the work you put into this. I'd love for this to be added to the main mod. Also what it hero mode?

On 4/5/2019 at 2:50 PM, TheCaptn said:

Really I'd prefer it if the Hospitality visitors were treated like caravans, not citizens, but I've got no idea how to make that happen.

I believe that Hospitality makes your colonists try to improve relations with the visitors' faction, and that somehow gets counted as personal opinion modifier. And high personal opinion modifier results in increased romance chance.

You could try to use a mod like RomanceTweaks and lower the romance chance while visitors are around. Maybe someone could expand RomanceTweaks to automatically restrict inter-faction-romance, that would probably be easiest (for the user).

1.9.9d
reverted age lock
changed bond modifier for bestiality from flat +0.25 to +25%
increase rape temp danger to Some, so rapes should happen even in uncomfortable temps
reorder whore client filter, which should be a bit faster, probably
fixed ability to set multiple hero, if other hero offmap
fix error during sexuality reroll
added translation strings for pregnancy and sex options/setting 
added options to turn on futa/trap 
fix males now cant be generated as futa and will be traps, was causing errors
humpshrooms: 
-added pink glow 
-added +2 beauty modifier 
-increased price x2 
-increased nutrition x2
fix/workaround for WTH mechanoids
simplified surgeries,  now only need to add modded races to SurgeryFlesh def
added photoshop sources for designators
updated glow effect on breeding icon, to be like other icons

rjw_1.9.9d.7z

I've noticed that the sex need of modded races, at least the ones that I play (LotR: Elves and Androids), never decays. The only time it will reduce is when I use a humpshroom. Is there any workaround or file editing I need to do for this to get them working again?

1 hour ago, johnny2by4 said:

i'm getting an odd bug.  pawn can equip clothing/armor but they always look naked; essentially clothes are invisible.  anyone else seen this before?

You using that add-on from ekss? If so, it is likely the culprit. Messed things up for me a bit as well....

5 minutes ago, garth033 said:

You using that add-on from ekss? If so, it is likely the culprit. Messed things up for me a bit as well....

i was thinking that might be the cause, getting an error message from the mod.

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjwex.ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch.RJWExApparelGraphicHandler (RimWorld.Apparel,Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecord&) <0x000be>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch2 (object) <0x00147>
at RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker.<ApparelChanged>m__1 () <0x00049>

at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () <0x00093>

got a couple like this, all referencing rjwex.resolveapparelgraphics__patch.

2 hours ago, garth033 said:

Hm, I had this issue with my mod two times and that already happened before I made it, so did not pay much attention. Will try to look into related code.

Also if there is another troubles with it, feel free to report them via PM, I will try to fix what is possible.

2 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

...got a couple like this, all referencing rjwex.resolveapparelgraphics__patch.

This is related to gags, also possibly something went wrong with some kind of modded apparel or races, will try to fix this too.

EDIT: misread, thought about another error where pawns sometimes stay visually naked until their apparel display refreshed.

On 4/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, kimiwonton said:

I'm enjoying this mod immensely and experimenting with all kinds of things because I shouldn't play god, but here I am.

I was wondering if it was possible to start a colony with Dragonians?

I have other races like Ratkin and Werewolves that can actually be playable characters to start, but never Dragonians. Are Dragonians a playable race or will I really have to rely on wild/slaves just to play them? (At the moment I have the 'animal' version of them and hooking up my colonist in chances to have their kids but I dunno if that's going to work...).

the mod author has a private mod for the humanoid race, need to go to their steam page and you can find it there I think. The backstories suck though and disable most of their jobs.

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, Guildford said:

Is there anything required to make pregnancies work?(aside from options menu) I'm not using any other pregnancy mods, and I can't, despite my best efforts, get any pawns pregnant.

I also seem to be incapable of making my pawns get pregnant. Had this problem with 1.9.9b, but 1.9.9d hasn't changed this. I thought it might be a mod conflict with Baby and Children or Children, School, and Learning, but if you're not using either of these mods, then it seems likely the problem is in RJW. I've tried it as hard and vanilla as I could think of (male and female, 20yo, straight, average genitals, both nympho, join-in-bed, verified vaginal sex in social window, devmode on to monitor health, 100% pregnancy chance in options for both RJW and CSL), and no pregnancy happened.

Something I noticed that I'm not sure is a bug or by design: I can't make pawns have consensual sex... ever.  Even if they're lovers or, heck, married the only option that ever pops up when I click on them is rape.  I've tried clicking on pawns, clicking on beds, with and without hero mode.  It just won't happen unless they both happen to already be sleeping in bed together, and honestly once cybernetics come into play pawns only sleep for maybe an hour a day.  In other words, all my lovers have effectively become celibate. 

That's... not fun.

Somehow I thought someone wanted an option for blood related pawns (parent-child, siblings, cousins, etc.) to be romantic with each other. Can't find the request now so can't quote, but here it is:

EnableBloodRelation.zip

Especially useful if you use One Big Family.

Disclaimer: I haven't played RimWorld for a few months now so I don't know if this still works, especially if combined with other mods.

If this functionality is already included in other mods, just ignore me ?

PS: I should probably add that this is unlikely to alter anything from RJW, it only changes attractionFactor and thus the chance for a social interaction to be romantic. And last time I checked, RJW didn't really mess with the whole romance business.

PPS: Warning: Related pawns have a positive opinion modifier. High opinion increases chance for romance. With the attractionFactor malus out of the way, expect a lot of incestuous relationships. If you want to prevent that, you'd have to lower the attractionFactor in the xml. Alternatively, if incest is all you ever wanted, you probably could also increase it. ?

LOL, I just had an example of emergent gameplay. A shaman merchant visited my colony with several slaves for sale. However, there was an issue with all the slaves. They were addicted to humpshrooms! By the time the shaman merchant left, every female in my colony had been impregnated. (yes, all were on the pill)

Beware the pimp merchant!

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, Guildford said:

Is there anything required to make pregnancies work?(aside from options menu) I'm not using any other pregnancy mods, and I can't, despite my best efforts, get any pawns pregnant.

I found the problem. If "Enable RJW animal pregnancies" is turned off, humans are incapable of getting pregnant.

Even if the "Animal pregnancy chances" are set to 0%, if the Enable is turned on, humans can get pregnant.

Somewhere along the line, something's checking the wrong setting.

56 minutes ago, erebostenebris said:

Just wanted to report, the current version of this is incompatible with the Psychology mod in that when trying to generate a new world with both active it will fail every time, sending you back to the screen that lets you decide the size generated, rainfall, etc of the world in question.

O_o I'm running the most recent version just fine with Psychology your load order must be borked or something in order for that to happen.

2 hours ago, erebostenebris said:

Just wanted to report, the current version of this is incompatible with the Psychology mod in that when trying to generate a new world with both active it will fail every time, sending you back to the screen that lets you decide the size generated, rainfall, etc of the world in question.

use steam instead of torrent sites?

3 hours ago, requiemfang said:

O_o I'm running the most recent version just fine with Psychology your load order must be borked or something in order for that to happen.

Worked just fine with previous versions for me. Haven't changed the load order any besides adding in a new race mod. Which i tried removing- didn't change anything. If I'm really the only one it is happening to then I will have to try to look through, maybe the download messed up or something.

10 hours ago, Zorlond said:

I found the problem. If "Enable RJW animal pregnancies" is turned off, humans are incapable of getting pregnant.

Even if the "Animal pregnancy chances" are set to 0%, if the Enable is turned on, humans can get pregnant.

Somewhere along the line, something's checking the wrong setting.

had no time to test, this should be working, and it has debug messages enabled

RJW.7z