For the pawn that got necrophilia trait, may never satisfied while having sex with corpse... 

I can let them rape the corpse that already turn into bone... or just died few mins ago, but they feel nothing :o

Is that an error or the update things that change the set? 

Oh, and I like you guys work very much :3

Hello;
I am here reporting on a situation that is occurring with RWJ 1.9.9. Whenever I choose to create a new colony, for some reason the game never goes beyond the option of generating a new planet, thus staying in an infinite loop. With Mod off everything worked perfectly, but I did a test with the old version of RWJ 1.8.8 and managed to go from the point of generating a new planet and thus creating the new colony. Then I saved the game with the old version of RWJ 1.8.8 and activated version 1.9.9 and succeeded in loading the game, but I can not give orders and select the pawns.
I believe that I may have some kind of problem with this new version 1.9.9 that does not allow to create new colonies.
The current version of my game is v1.0.2150.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:56 PM, genericlogin said:

It seems that insect impregnations are permanently disabling. What I'm seeing is:

1. An insect lays eggs in a pawn.

2. The pawn is rescued and returned to her bed.

3. In her health tab she shows as having "restraints" in addition to the eggs.

4. That pawn never moves again, even after laying the eggs. She's permanently restrained, and there's nothing I can do to restore her.

I eventually figured out that the restraints have to be surgically removed using the (unfortunately well hidden in the Rimworld UI) "operations" tab. The need for surgery to get rid of them effectively makes cave maps unplayable unless you start with a pawn who has both a very high medical skill (to remove the restraints without mishap) and a high mêlée (to not be set targeted by the insects due to high vulnerability).

21 hours ago, Defunto said:

Hello;
I am here reporting on a situation that is occurring with RWJ 1.9.9. Whenever I choose to create a new colony, for some reason the game never goes beyond the option of generating a new planet, thus staying in an infinite loop. With Mod off everything worked perfectly, but I did a test with the old version of RWJ 1.8.8 and managed to go from the point of generating a new planet and thus creating the new colony. Then I saved the game with the old version of RWJ 1.8.8 and activated version 1.9.9 and succeeded in loading the game, but I can not give orders and select the pawns.
I believe that I may have some kind of problem with this new version 1.9.9 that does not allow to create new colonies.
The current version of my game is v1.0.2150.

I had the exact same problem as you. Only thing that helped is a complete clean install. Delete everything you have, save files and all. and re-download everything. In my case I finally caved in and bought an original copy. My crack which was v1.0.2150 didn't work witht he new RJW build. I submitted the log in discord but i'm not sure if or when they gonna fix it. So might want to jsut spend a few bucks on the game and make the whole thing easier.

On another note: I have been having problem with the LL Dragonian race. The sex need bar never move. She had sex once and it is always filled to the top with the Ahegao mood buff stuck on her permenently. I first thought it had to do with the estrus cycle, but now that she went in estrus, nothing has changed at all. ANyone could help?

51 minutes ago, acide_bob said:

On another note: I have been having problem with the LL Dragonian race. The sex need bar never move. She had sex once and it is always filled to the top with the Ahegao mood buff stuck on her permenently. I first thought it had to do with the estrus cycle, but now that she went in estrus, nothing has changed at all. ANyone could help?

How old is she?  Some of the longer lived races need to be well over 100 before their sex drive really kicks in, due to age scaling.

Just a quick note about the C&P v0.5 mod.  I found that pawns spawning (childbirth, visitors, etc) had no privates.  C&P has a harmony pawn generator patch that clears all health hediffs.  The comment suggests that this is to prevent lifestage 2 and under from spawning with addictions and such.  I saw someone above having that issue, maybe that's it.

-BB

6 hours ago, StarlightG said:

@ Genericlogin you should be able to remove the restraints through dev mode for now, it would be the option remove hediff, and would show any hidden effects as well.

I just compiled my own version with the lines of code that apply the restraints commented out. Still, needing to do something outside of normal gameplay just to play on a caves map indicates that the current insect implementation is, dare I say it, bugged.

4 hours ago, acide_bob said:

I had the exact same problem as you. Only thing that helped is a complete clean install. Delete everything you have, save files and all. and re-download everything. In my case I finally caved in and bought an original copy. My crack which was v1.0.2150 didn't work witht he new RJW build. I submitted the log in discord but i'm not sure if or when they gonna fix it. So might want to jsut spend a few bucks on the game and make the whole thing easier.

Hello;
In my case I ended up discovering that it was having incompatibility with the PSYCHOLOGY MOD, upon disabling it, RJW worked normally.

Really enjoy using this mod. Although, ever since I updated to 1.0 i've only gotten one icon from the little-pawn bar thing. I can only make them go whoring, but there are no buttons for consent or bestiality. Any idea why this happens? I'd bet its a mod incompatibility that im not aware of. I can provide modlist or whatever is needed.

58 minutes ago, austinfauth3062 said:

Really enjoy using this mod. Although, ever since I updated to 1.0 i've only gotten one icon from the little-pawn bar thing. I can only make them go whoring, but there are no buttons for consent or bestiality. Any idea why this happens? I'd bet its a mod incompatibility that im not aware of. I can provide modlist or whatever is needed.

you need to enable rape in the mod settings. as for beastiality i believe the colonist needs the zoophile trait for that to show.

Heya. Can't seem to get the direct controls to work. I turn the option on, select a pawn, right-click on another pawn, and no options come up. Same goes for Hero mode. I've tried varying the circumstances, but I can't seem to get any options to do anything (the automatic sex seems to work ok). Is this rape-only? Because I've got that turned off...

OK I need a bit of help I have Children and Pregnancy - v0.5c and of course RimJobWorld v1.9.9, but I do not know what I need to turn off or on to make them work together I thought I had it, but the newborn was a 14 year old girl that started to drink and chat up her dad.

1.9.9a
added wip  feeding-healing cocoon to replace restrains for insects, somehow its broken, fix it someday later, maybe
fixed necro errors 
disabled nutrition transfer for necro 
moved "broken body" processing from CPrape to all rape
nerfed Archotech parts sexability to slightly above average
support for insects from Alpha Animals

rjw_1.9.9a.7z

18 hours ago, gamblerzander said:

you need to enable rape in the mod settings. as for beastiality i believe the colonist needs the zoophile trait for that to show.

I have everything enabled. Still only whoring icon shows up. Does wild mode need to be enabled?

Edit: Also noticed submit button doesnt show up.

Okay, I have (I think) a really cool idea. Have you seen the new Rimflix mod? It let's you add 10 second animations to tube, flat screen, and mega screen televisions. 

Adult. Hentai. Masturbation. Theaters. 

Could satisfy the sexual need for a single pawn beyond just basic masturbation. 

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

1.9.9a
nerfed Archotech parts sexability to slightly above average

Aww. I was having fun imagining a girl sitting on her boyfriend's dick, playing with a little holographic options screen as she explored all the fancy options an Archotech Vagina can offer... and completely ignorant that her boyfriend is losing his flippin' mind as she's doing this... :)

5 hours ago, austinfauth3062 said:

Another bug (maybe) i've found is when wild mode is enabled my log immediately fills with random animals across the map raping eachother. Doesn't matter if beastiality is off or on, they still go at it.

It's the animal-on-animal setting not beastiality.