5 hours ago, Annwin33 said:

Cheers for the reply.

Em, I have followed the instructions... download, unpack in Steam/steamapps/common/RimWorld/Mods/RJW..

Am I doing anything wrong?

Doesn't seem like it. But it looks like a broken install to me, (the game is looking for what it is inside xml files and doesn't find it). Though i am no expert, so, no idea what is wrong.

BTW, A proper log instead of snapshots is better for reporting bugs. It has more info.

1 hour ago, Gamaroguar said:

Doesn't seem like it. But it looks like a broken install to me, (the game is looking for what it is inside xml files and doesn't find it). Though i am no expert, so, no idea what is wrong.

BTW, A proper log instead of snapshots is better for reporting bugs. It has more info.

Here is the log, for the screenshot I originally put up regarding this. 

Thank you for your help/advice!

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/79a4d2ff88fe0e4089828ed59326f720

1 hour ago, carinicode said:

Here is the log, for the screenshot I originally put up regarding this. ...

Just out of curiosity, can antivirus block unpacking of ...Mods\rjw\Assemblies\RJW.dll? Seems like it's not there.

21 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

if it crap antivirus - then everything can happen 

Ah, that's literally what I mean. I did not even assume that there is a real reason for this. Just to clarify.

Just about those reports where nothing works despite "properly installed".

3 minutes ago, ekl_l said:

Ah, that's literally what I mean. I did not even assume that there is a real reason for this. Just to clarify.

Just about those reports where nothing works despite "properly installed".

it's working now! 

the problem was that file missing -- but i didn't realize i wasn't using winrar to open it, so the default program was excluding it.

but it's working perfectly now and thank you so much for your help! 

2 hours ago, carinicode said:

it's working now! 

the problem was that file missing -- but i didn't realize i wasn't using winrar to open it, so the default program was excluding it.

Eh, what did you do?

ah never mind i see

3 hours ago, carinicode said:

it's working now! 

Its working for me too now, thanks guys!

13 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Broken Body stages are defined in XML, so you could also just edit it to have no effect.

Cool. I've been fiddling with that for a while today. Rather than zeroing everything out I was hoping that maybe I could make the broken body treatable instead... It'd actually be kinda cool to break slaves, then patch them up again, etc.

I replaced:

<tendable>false</tendable>
		<comps>
			<li Class="rjw.HediffCompProperties_SeverityPerDayIfRest">
				<severityPerDayByRestDays>
					<points>
						<li>(1,0)</li>
						<li>(10,-0.025)</li>
					</points>
				</severityPerDayByRestDays>
			</li>

With this:

<tendable>true</tendable>
		<comps>
			<li Class="HediffCompProperties_TendDuration">
				<baseTendDurationHours>12</baseTendDurationHours>
				<severityPerDayTended>-0.100</severityPerDayTended>
			</li>
			<li Class="rjw.HediffCompProperties_SeverityPerDayIfRest">
				<severityPerDayByRestDays>
					<points>
						<li>(1,0)</li>
						<li>(10,-0.025)</li>
					</points>
				</severityPerDayByRestDays>
			</li>

I had hoped that would allow me to patch up the first stage of Broken immediately, or later stages over the course of 36 or 72 hours... But I'm clearly still missing something, because the Hediff isn't removed, even when the severity reaches 0... Any ideas?

Here is my small addition to RJW, made it for myself while studying Rimworld modding.

What's inside:

Spoiler

Fuck machines

Three models, one automatic with restraints which chooses one of six modes:

Spoiler

- Normal (50%) - 0.5-1.5 in-game hours, rest to sex conversion (1-to-2) modified by machine's quality;
- Intensive (30%) - faster (0.25-0.75 hour), significant exhaustion, lots of pleasure;

- Long (10%) - slower pace, same exhaustion as normal but longer time (1-3 hours), more pleasure for longer session;
- Maximum pleasure (5%) - raising sex need to max at fastest rate, even for humpshroom addicted (this mode only), moderate exhaustion;
- Tease (3%) - time from short to long (0.5-2 hours), pawn left at horny threshold (0.25 by rjw default), gains joy from session;
- Exhaust (2%) - moderate pleasure gain, lasts down to 0% rest need, but 2-3 hours minimum, capped at 6 hours;

For humpshroom addicted pawns with withdrawal every mode except Maxpleasure works for 1/10 of normal, but with full exhaustion.

Machines without Auto-mode works on Normal mode.

Some technical mod info:

Spoiler

New machines may be added via XML for different quality-auto-restraints combinations.

Height offsets for pawns on machines and thrust intensity/direction also configurable.

In case of auto/normal machines without restraints pawn can stop at any time if satisfied or tired.

If non-auto machine with restraints, session lasts it's minimum time and may be continued if pawn wants more

(continuation probably broken by my last changes, may be fixed later. May be not).

In case of auto and not restrained, pawn can stop at any time, but machine shuts down after program finish.

All machines have Private/Public switch. In case of Private machine can be used only by room owners (bedrooms only, want something private - keep it private).

Pawns will use machines by themselves, preferring available ones with highest quality (masos have small bonus for models with restraints).

Mechanics similar to fappin', but doesn't replace it.

Men will also use machines with chance based on orientation.

Stats time counter for time on machines.

Anal plugs

Three sizes ordinary plugs, working like normal apparel and one expandable plug with hololock.

Plugs derive bondage gear mechanics, so can be equipped on downed pawns and prisoners by others.

Right now there is not much difference between normal and locked. Pawns won't remove or equip it themselves.

Still locked plugs have "blocks_anus" property, don't know how much it's respected by RJW

(assuming normal plug could be removed any time for any need and placed back right after).

Gives "plugged" hediff with 5 stages depending on difference between plug size and orifice.

All stages except the lowest (loose) gives sexdrive bonus and various small debuffs in higher stage cases.

Gives "Plugged" moodlet with similar stages, higher stages work different for pawns with nympho or maso traits and those without.

Expandable plugs always fits very tight, except for the most loose cases.

Stats time counter for time wearing plug.

Visible gags

No other mods needed, no conflict with hairs and most of headgear (probably still conflicts for slots with some full helmets or something like, need to test).

Fits to different head shapes (though some sprites may mismatch slightly, need to verify every single one)

Gag graphics from original RJW, needed to re-include it in archive just because of files naming.

NO stats counter for time gagged, thought about it only when writing this. Is it even needed at all?

Preview

7FMU9ep.png

Installation:

Similar to RJW, load after RJW.

Existing savegame friendly, removing from save is not tested.

Disclaimer:

Authors of original RJW are not related to this, don't report any problems with this add-on to them.

Author is complete newb, anything is possible, make backups of your save files, system files, stock up water and food, hide your pets, prepare fire extinguisher.

(nothing special with code, so no major disasters should happen, but who knows)

Any related ideas about rebalancing/expanding/fixing are accepted but without any guarantee of implementing/attempting/reading.

English is not my main language, so I apologize to all who suffered from this fact.

Installation/update: remove old rjw-ex folder if present (not rjw!), unpack this (should look like RimWorld\Mods\rjw-ex), load after RJW;
Requirements: RJW 2.0.8+;

rjw-ex_1.0.0e.7z

On 2/1/2019 at 6:45 AM, Ruv424242 said:

Does anyone know for certain that RJW is still compatible with Hospitality? I think I might be having an issue with Hospitality and was trying to figure out if it was due to a mod conflict.

I don't think they are compatible, but it depends on what you want.

In my game RJW seems to treat Hospitality visitors like they're part of your settlement. So you can't prostitute your pawns, and they'll instead try to flirt and become lovers. I even just had a marriage proposal from one of the visiting pawns which prompted me to come here and search the thread, because that's not the kind of compatibility I want.

I'm trying to run a brothel here damnit! All these goddamn freeloaders are ruining my business!

Really I'd prefer it if the Hospitality visitors were treated like caravans, not citizens, but I've got no idea how to make that happen.

1 hour ago, TheCaptn said:

I don't think they are compatible, but it depends on what you want.

In my game RJW seems to treat Hospitality visitors like they're part of your settlement. So you can't prostitute your pawns, and they'll instead try to flirt and become lovers. I even just had a marriage proposal from one of the visiting pawns which prompted me to come here and search the thread, because that's not the kind of compatibility I want.

I'm trying to run a brothel here damnit! All these goddamn freeloaders are ruining my business!

Really I'd prefer it if the Hospitality visitors were treated like caravans, not citizens, but I've got no idea how to make that happen.

Colonist falling for visitors is a base game thing, rwj doesn't change that.

I think I found an incompatibility with the mod  Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering the bionic sexual parts can't be crafted because the mod change workbenches but does not transfer the bionic "parts" to the new workbench.

IDK if I have anothe bug on my part but I can still build the old benches and I see the recipe for bionic penis and else but I can't interact with interact with it.

Edit : Well, I got the wrong culprit, the one changing the bionic benches is this one : [1.0] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion

edit 2 : Ho, I see I installed both which conflicts, there is my problem.

Question about Hero Mode: I've noticed that if I send my hero out on a caravan the settlement technically has no hero anymore and I can select another pawn... What happens when the first comes back? Can I glitch multiple heroes this way, or will there be a conflict?

Any word yet on compatibility between this and Psychology? I've got 1.0.2096 for RW, the most recent RJW, and the 1.0 release of Psych, and any attempt to generate a world just dumps me back on the Create World screen. The mods work in isolation. I've seen a few folks experiencing the same, but if any solutions were out there I must've missed them. I'm mostly interested in the kinsey scale stuff so I can direct my pawns lusts to my preference. Any suggestions? 

Any word yet on compatibility between this and Psychology? ...

Check if your Psychology is 18.11.18.0 and not 18.11.1.0. Both 1.0 compatible, but only the most recent works with RJW for me, had the same problem.

34 minutes ago, ekss said:

Check if your Psychology is 18.11.18.0 and not 18.11.1.0. Both 1.0 compatible, but only the most recent works with RJW for me, had the same problem.

This did it! Apparently the rim-world.com listing for the mod is outdated. Thanks for your help!

I'm enjoying this mod immensely and experimenting with all kinds of things because I shouldn't play god, but here I am.

I was wondering if it was possible to start a colony with Dragonians?

I have other races like Ratkin and Werewolves that can actually be playable characters to start, but never Dragonians. Are Dragonians a playable race or will I really have to rely on wild/slaves just to play them? (At the moment I have the 'animal' version of them and hooking up my colonist in chances to have their kids but I dunno if that's going to work...).

Maybe I'm not understanding something, sorry if this has been explained multiple times before. 

So, my scenario is this. I have three colonists, all male. One of them is a masochist, and is set to be a comfort prisoner. Basically all settings except for rape beatings are enabled. 

I expected the colonist who has the "lecher" trait to make use of the boy. I got my first notice that sex was happening and . . . he went and fucked the boy instead, because the dog is "his bond."

What am I doing wrong here? I have psychology and am using it - the comfort prisoner is mostly gay, the other two are mostly straight, but they're 5 and 1 on the kinsey scale. The dog was a male, if that makes any difference.

18 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

Question about Hero Mode: I've noticed that if I send my hero out on a caravan the settlement technically has no hero anymore and I can select another pawn... What happens when the first comes back? Can I glitch multiple heroes this way, or will there be a conflict?

dont tell anyone about that, couldnt make it work in prev version, will be fixed in next

I'm not entirely sure if rjw is the culprit but disabling it and hospitality seems to be stopping this problem in a new game. I'm having trouble with creating relations during a raid, and so i cannot get raided by pirates or any other humanoid faction. I'm trying to figure out which mod is truly responsible but i thought I would post here since i do use this mod. This error seems to happen more often when more points are used in a raid. But if the points are over 5000 that's when it occurs almost every single time. Happnes in both the save i started getting it in, new games and older saves.

https://git.io/fjkAy

<li>RIMMSLoadUp</li>
         <li>Core</li>
         <li>HugsLib</li>
         <li>JecsTools</li>
         <li>Miscellaneous 'CORE'</li>
         <li>Humanoid Alien Races 2.0</li>
         <li>RimQuest</li>
         <li>Doors Expanded</li>
         <li>Therapy</li>
         <li>[1.0] Dire Raids</li>
         <li>Simple sidearms</li>
         <li>Megafauna</li>
         <li>Shield Generators by Frontier Developments</li>
         <li>Faction Discovery</li>
         <li>Genetic Rim</li>
         <li>GeneticRim Alpha Animals Patch</li>
         <li>GeneticRim Megafauna Patch</li>
         <li>Androids</li>
         <li>Alpha Animals</li>
         <li>Hospitality</li>
         <li>Glitter Tech</li>
         <li>Feed The Colonists</li>
         <li>Rimatomics</li>
         <li>Rimefeller</li>
         <li>More Faction Interaction</li>
         <li>Medieval Times</li>
         <li>Dubs Bad Hygiene</li>
         <li>Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion</li>
         <li>Door Mat R1.0</li>
         <li>Various Space Ship Chunk</li>
         <li>[KV] RimFridge - 1.0</li>
         <li>Wall Light</li>
         <li>Let's Trade! [1.0]</li>
         <li>Field Medic [1.0]</li>
         <li>Reasonable Components V1</li>
         <li>More Furniture [1.0]</li>
         <li>GloomyFurniture</li>
         <li>Roads of the Rim</li>
         <li>Misc. MapGenerator</li>
         <li>Misc. Training</li>
         <li>ED-Embrasures</li>
         <li>ED-Laser Drill</li>
         <li>Misc. MAI</li>
         <li>RT Fuse</li>
         <li>RT Solar Flare Shield</li>
         <li>Extended Storage</li>
         <li>MendAndRecycle</li>
         <li>[sd] advanced powergeneration</li>
         <li>Animals Logic</li>
         <li>Sparkling Worlds - Full Mod</li>
         <li>Locks</li>
         <li>Just Ignore Me Passing</li>
         <li>Snap Out!</li>
         <li>Pharmacist</li>
         <li>[SYR] Set Up Camp</li>
         <li>Expanded Roofing</li>
         <li>[RF] Advanced Bridges [1.0]</li>
         <li>[RF] Fishing [1.0]</li>
         <li>Additional Joy Objects Classic</li>
         <li>Quarry 1.0</li>
         <li>[T] MoreFloors</li>
         <li>Outdoor Lighting</li>
         <li>Real Ruins</li>
         <li>Death Rattle</li>
         <li>More Vanilla Turrets 1.0</li>
         <li>Roof Support 1.0</li>
         <li>BioReactor</li>
         <li>Misc. Robots</li>
         <li>More Trade Ships</li>
         <li>Tilled Soil</li>
         <li>Misc. Robots++</li>
         <li>Industrial Rollers</li>
         <li>Dubs Rimkit</li>
         <li>Mass Graves</li>
         <li>Avoid Friendly Fire</li>
         <li>[KV] Trading Spot - 1.0</li>
         <li>Electric Stonecutting Table</li>
         <li>RunAndGun</li>
         <li>[1.0] Wild Animal Sex V4.1</li>
         <li>Pick Up And Haul</li>
         <li>Safely Hidden Away</li>
         <li>TD Enhancement Pack</li>
         <li>What Is My Purpose</li>
         <li>Dubs Mint Minimap</li>
         <li>Use Bedrolls</li>
         <li>Share The Load</li>
         <li>Hunt for Me</li>
         <li>Colony Manager</li>
         <li>Prisoner Harvesting</li>
         <li>Realistic Rooms</li>
         <li>Replace Stuff</li>
         <li>Dubs Mint Menus</li>
         <li>Hardcore Armors</li>
         <li>Variable Population</li>
         <li>Color Coded Mood Bar</li>
         <li>[KV] Configurable Maps - 1.0</li>
         <li>ZiTools</li>
         <li>RimHUD</li>
         <li>Interaction Bubbles</li>
         <li>[RF] Pawns are Capable! [1.0]</li>
         <li>[1.0] RPG Style Inventory</li>
         <li>Plasteel Surgery</li>
         <li>DermalRegenerator 1.0</li>
         <li>[PS] Reconditioning Pod</li>
         <li>Dub's Paint Shop</li>
         <li>Blueprints</li>
         <li>Medical Tab</li>
         <li>Allow Tool</li>
         <li>Moody</li>
         <li>ResearchPal</li>
         <li>Heat Map</li>
         <li>Mad Skills</li>
         <li>Selling prisoners with no guilt</li>
         <li>EdB Prepare Carefully</li>
         <li>Age Morphosis Cells</li>
         <li>RimJobWorld</li>

Tried to set Hutch with gender Female as Lucya's father.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.ParentRelationUtility:SetFather(Pawn, Pawn)
RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling:CreateRelation(Pawn, Pawn, PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawnRelations_Patch1(Pawn, PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(PawnGenerationRequest&, String&, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal(PawnGenerationRequest)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn_Patch2(PawnGenerationRequest)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Normal:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, List`1, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker:GeneratePawns_Patch1(Object, PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
RimWorld.<GeneratePawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable:Count(IEnumerable`1)
JecsTools.HarmonyPatches:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean, IEnumerable`1&)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility:GeneratePawns_Patch1(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid:TryExecuteWorker(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy:TryExecuteWorker(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.Storyteller:TryFire(FiringIncident)
Rimatomics.RimatomicsResearch:IncidentQueueTick()
Rimatomics.RimatomicsResearch:WorldComponentTick()
RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponentUtility:WorldComponentTick(World)
RimWorld.Planet.World:WorldTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling.CreateRelation (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x0035f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnRelations_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00506>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool) <0x00395>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x003c8>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x007c0>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x000ca>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Normal:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, List`1, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker:GeneratePawns_Patch1(Object, PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, Boolean)
JecsTools.HarmonyPatches:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean, IEnumerable`1&)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility:GeneratePawns_Patch1(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)

Exception while generating pawn group: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling.CreateRelation (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x0035f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnRelations_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00506>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool) <0x00395>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x003c8>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x007c0>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x000ca>

Tried to set Shep with gender Female as Shepard's father.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.ParentRelationUtility:SetFather(Pawn, Pawn)
RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling:CreateRelation(Pawn, Pawn, PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawnRelations_Patch1(Pawn, PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(PawnGenerationRequest&, String&, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal(PawnGenerationRequest)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)

Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception while generating pawn group: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Got no pawns spawning raid from parms (target=(Map-0-PlayerHome) points=9227.686 raidStrategy=Siege )