Hm, would it be possible to have different genitals listed for different spots, so a colonist with both a dick and vag would be able to have the dick removed but the vag left intact, so then the vag doesn't have to then be reinstalled, then they get upset for "harvesting organs", etc.

On a related note, tried to give my Nymph a dragon dick, cuz with how much fucking she does, thought she would like it. She didn't. Removed genitals and had to reinstall her vag (hence the above note), but the debuff for having the dragon dick (Something about being a monster now?) didn't go away. Perhaphs Nymphs shouldn't get this debuff? Or perhaps there could be a specific stat or trait that tells when they would/wouldn't care about that?

1.9.9b
removed fertility for pawns with ovis
fixed aftersex satisfy error for fapping
fixed error of calculation current insect eggs in belly
fixed error when whores try to solicit non humans
fixed error checking orientationless pawns(cleaning bots, etc)
fixed Hediff_Submitting applying to torso instead of whole body during egg birth
fixed mech pregnancy not impregnanting
added chance to teleport in eggs during mech pregnancy
overhauled insect eggs:
changed egg pregnancy duration to bornTick=450,000*adult insect basesize*(1+1/3), in human language that means pregnancies will be shorter, mostly
added abortTick = time to fertilize egg, if abortTick > bornTick - can always fertilize
added eggsize 1 = 100%, if 0 eggsize - pawn can hold unlimited eggs
eggs were reweighted according to hatchling size, in human language that means less eggs than random number it used to be, bigger movement debuffs and big eggs wont even fit in pawns without propper training and/or some operations
detailed familiy planning calculations can be seen at rjw\Defs\HediffDefs\eggs.xlsx

rjw_1.9.9b.7z

Got an error spamming log on pawn generation when Rimworld of Magic is turned on.

Spoiler

Failed to find Verse.HediffDef named TM_ShapeshiftHD. There are 642 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
Verse.HediffDef:Named(String)
rjw.Genital_Helper:sexualize_pawn(Pawn)
rjw.CompRJW:Sexualize(Pawn, Boolean)
rjw.PawnGenerator_GenitaliaPatch:AddGenitalia(Pawn&, PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateTraits_Patch6(Pawn, PawnGenerationRequest)
Verse.PawnGenerator:TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(PawnGenerationRequest&, String&, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal(PawnGenerationRequest)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn_Patch2(PawnGenerationRequest)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn(PawnKindDef, Faction)
RimWorld.Faction:GenerateNewLeader()
RimWorld.FactionGenerator:NewGeneratedFaction_Patch1(FactionDef)
FactionControl.FactionGenerator_GenerateFactionsIntoWorld:Prefix()
RimWorld.FactionGenerator:GenerateFactionsIntoWorld_Patch2()
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenStep_Factions:GenerateFresh(String)
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateWorld(Single, String, OverallRainfall, OverallTemperature)
Planets_Code.Planets_CreateWorldParams:<CanDoNext>b__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

I'm trying to understand the Broken Body stages mechanic, and I'm wondering if there's a way to make pawns more resilient against it? There's no settings about it in the mod options, so I figured I'd ask here if something like the Tough trait or bionic body parts would make any difference?

This mods not working for me... Followed everything as suggested, load order etc but wont work. It dose say that this mod doesn't match my game version. Im running Rimworld from steam so far as I know its running the latest version of the game. Any ideas? 

I verified and reinstalled the files but alas still getting major errors and it wont play!?

Ah, yeah, I had forgotten to ask...

Are you guys planning to add to humanlikes perhaps butt(saggy, flat, average, noticeable, large, huge) and thigh/hip(tiny, thin, average, ample, curvy, voluptous) size in the future just like there's size for nearly all genitalia? Not only that but I was thinking it could also give a little of a buff and a debuff respectively with thick thighs helping with speed and butt not so much, maybe hotdogging and intercrural sexual acts related to it aswell...

Once again, I do apologize if it's already been suggested, I've noticed sadism was and it was silly of me to even try to suggest.

On 3/31/2019 at 5:25 AM, redxlaser15 said:

Where is Age Morphosis Cells? I can't find the 1.0 of it.

the one linked on the OP filepage works for 1.0

19 hours ago, HighTide said:

I'm trying to understand the Broken Body stages mechanic, and I'm wondering if there's a way to make pawns more resilient against it? There's no settings about it in the mod options, so I figured I'd ask here if something like the Tough trait or bionic body parts would make any difference?

the broken body mechanics are pretty bare bones and not touched in months, no its the same counter for everybody atm

9 hours ago, Nehtisp said:

question. is there some way through dev mode to add quirks other than the randomize button?

you can edit your savegame, other then that no, maybe in the future

7 hours ago, Annwin33 said:

This mods not working for me... Followed everything as suggested, load order etc but wont work. It dose say that this mod doesn't match my game version. Im running Rimworld from steam so far as I know its running the latest version of the game. Any ideas? 

try to verify your Rimworld files with steam, and reinstall RJW and Hugslib

5 hours ago, Snoipah said:

Once again, I do apologize if it's already been suggested, I've noticed sadism was and it was silly of me to even try to suggest.

noted (its unlikely, but who knows), dont be so hard on you, Ed is just a little rough

On 3/27/2019 at 10:20 PM, shar181 said:

I guess I'll try some of the random furry races next. :v

Orissans

Equiums

Fennox

Gnolls

Argonians

... or you could just skip straight to Beastmen Tribes and cover all your anthros at once.

6 hours ago, Skömer said:
13 hours ago, Annwin33 said:

try to verify your Rimworld files with steam, and reinstall RJW and Hugslib

I gave that a go and still no Joy... I have even stripped my mods right down and sill get a bucket load of error messages.. When I try a new colony it wont load the planet. Ive no clue what im doing wrong:/

Ive also noticed that on all my mods it ways different game mode -1 to current loaded game mode?

I get a massive error log every time...

So this mod has started throwing errors when Rimworld is trying to spawn raids and some traders. I've been using debug mode to try spawning raids and traders to find out why but I don't know how to read Rimworld errors or how to fix them.

Instantly after I press the amount of points to spawn a raid with it puts out errors. No matter what storyteller or difficulty I use.

First it puts this in one line and its yellow:

Spoiler

Tried to set Lance with gender Female as Cody's father.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.ParentRelationUtility:SetFather(Pawn, Pawn)
RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling:CreateRelation(Pawn, Pawn, PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawnRelations_Patch1(Pawn, PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(PawnGenerationRequest&, String&, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal(PawnGenerationRequest)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Normal:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, List`1, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker:GeneratePawns_Patch1(Object, PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
RimWorld.<GeneratePawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
System.Linq.Enumerable:Count(IEnumerable`1)
JecsTools.HarmonyPatches:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean, IEnumerable`1&)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility:GeneratePawns_Patch1(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
SometimesRaidsGoWrong.MarvsRandom_RaidEnemy:TryRandomExecuteWorker(IncidentParms)
SometimesRaidsGoWrong.MarvsRandom_RaidEnemy:TryExecuteWorker(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
Verse.<DoListingItems_MapActions>c__AnonStorey7:<>m__0()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean, FloatMenu)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI(Rect, Boolean, FloatMenu)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

The name always changes (Lance or Cody, Buster or Paul, etc.) but the rest is always the same from what I can tell.

Then the next two lines are this and its red:

Spoiler

Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling.CreateRelation (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x0035f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnRelations_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00508>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool) <0x00395>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x003c8>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x007c1>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x000ca>

RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Normal:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, List`1, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker:GeneratePawns_Patch1(Object, PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, Boolean)
JecsTools.HarmonyPatches:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean, IEnumerable`1&)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility:GeneratePawns_Patch1(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
SometimesRaidsGoWrong.MarvsRandom_RaidEnemy:TryRandomExecuteWorker(IncidentParms)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Then this directly under the other two line error, also red and also using two lines:

Spoiler

Exception while generating pawn group: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling.CreateRelation (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x0035f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnRelations_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00508>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool) <0x00395>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x003c8>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x007c1>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x000ca>

Sometimes this error shows up too, but I don't know what it means either, it's red though:

Spoiler

Got no pawns spawning raid from parms (target=(Map-0-PlayerHome) points=3000 raidStrategy=ImmediateAttackSappers )

It says "Sometimes Raids Go Wrong" in the middle there (which is a mod I had installed) but it was still putting out this error even when I didn't have it enabled or installed. It's just missing that part of the error when its not there obviously.

It does all of these errors about 50% of the time regardless of the points I use to spawn the raids, whether its 20 points or 5000 points. It is definitely RJW as when I disabled it and then did the same thing I could spawn in consistent 20-5000 point raids (until my game almost froze from lag) with no errors.

I still get these same errors even if it is just RJW and Hugslibs enabled.

I don't know what it means or how to fix it but this is what it's been doing for the last while for me. I thought it's a bug or some other problem.

The picture (wherever it is) is after I have spawned in a bunch of random point raids and some spawned but others just went to the log again.

Spoiler

629443267_Annotation2019-04-01121859.png.bdc1ae5a0d4ca30771cb184cacc83a5c.png

2 hours ago, NuclearMuffin said:

So this mod has started throwing errors when Rimworld is trying to spawn raids and some traders. I've been using debug mode to try spawning raids and traders to find out why but I don't know how to read Rimworld errors or how to fix them.

Instantly after I press the amount of points to spawn a raid with it puts out errors. No matter what storyteller or difficulty I use.

First it puts this in one line and its yellow:

Reveal hidden contents

The name always changes (Lance or Cody, Buster or Paul, etc.) but the rest is always the same from what I can tell.

Then the next two lines are this and its red:

Reveal hidden contents

Then this directly under the other two line error, also red and also using two lines:

Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes this error shows up too, but I don't know what it means either, it's red though:

Reveal hidden contents

It says "Sometimes Raids Go Wrong" in the middle there (which is a mod I had installed) but it was still putting out this error even when I didn't have it enabled or installed. It's just missing that part of the error when its not there obviously.

It does all of these errors about 50% of the time regardless of the points I use to spawn the raids, whether its 20 points or 5000 points. It is definitely RJW as when I disabled it and then did the same thing I could spawn in consistent 20-5000 point raids (until my game almost froze from lag) with no errors.

I still get these same errors even if it is just RJW and Hugslibs enabled.

I don't know what it means or how to fix it but this is what it's been doing for the last while for me. I thought it's a bug or some other problem.

The picture (wherever it is) is after I have spawned in a bunch of random point raids and some spawned but others just went to the log again.

Reveal hidden contents

disable futas for non nymphs

converting male to futa breaks father relation and causes errors when game spawn lots of pawns at same time(raid, world gen)

hm... not sure if i should leave males as males or make them traps

I'm not sure if its a base-game issue or something with RJW -- or some weird quirk in my own game -- but has anyone had issues with female/female relationships? I've made several colonies since I came back to Rimworld, and in most of those there were two or three bisexual/lesbian colonists. But in all that time I haven't seen a single relationship form between female colonists. The reverse is not true; basically as soon as a male colonist joins, he'll fall into a relationship with someone.

A couple times, it's been with one of those curiously straight lesbians. :v

Edit: It's not just relationships, either. They also won't try to have sex with each other.

14 hours ago, Froggy said:

Orissans

Equiums

Fennox

Gnolls

Argonians

... or you could just skip straight to Beastmen Tribes and cover all your anthros at once.

Thanks, I'll take a look at those!

I've already got the Beast Man Tribes. I like them much. :3

11 hours ago, shar181 said:

I'm not sure if its a base-game issue or something with RJW -- or some weird quirk in my own game -- but has anyone had issues with female/female relationships? I've made several colonies since I came back to Rimworld, and in most of those there were two or three bisexual/lesbian colonists. But in all that time I haven't seen a single relationship form between female colonists. The reverse is not true; basically as soon as a male colonist joins, he'll fall into a relationship with someone.

A couple times, it's been with one of those curiously straight lesbians. :v

Edit: It's not just relationships, either. They also won't try to have sex with each other.

rjw doesnt ... start/develop relations

as for sex, idk, make them sleep in same bed? or lower female rape vulnerability