for the "condom item" in RJW... it sais pawns use it automatically when it is in their inventory or next to the bed.

but i think you cant really get it in the pawns inventory... its not "medicine/drug" where you could add "carry 1 condom" with the drug policies.

fertility and contraception pill sare "medicine/drug" and can be assigned but condoms cant assigned to pawns so they carry some with them this way.

11 hours ago, RaX_8 said:

Out of curiosity, has biotech broken milkable colonists or made it easier to put together?

It should be easier than ever, at least once it's updated, since colonists having a milk meter and milk production is literally a vanilla feature now. All the mod will have to do is update to tie into it and let you put it into bottles instead of a babies mouth

I'm super excited to see what mod authors come up with for the new features. Vanilla Expanded Saurids for example, gives the ability to have humans lay eggs instead of give live births, which opens the door for a lot of neat ideas

53 minutes ago, IrisNetwork said:

The "Comfort pawn"/"Designate  breeder"/"Hero Mode" button isn't appearing for me on the latest update. I've tried disabling all mods except RJW. While the "submit" during draft button exists, the previously mentioned one isn't. 

Everything appears for me, Are you sure you enabled it in the settings?

While I'm at it I guess I could tell you here as well.

Some of the screenshots on the main page are outdated and I'm looking for replacements, if YOU have a screenshot you want to see on there let me know!

Only requirements are that it showcases rjw features and doesn't have many other distracting mods besides base rimworld and dlcs (the whole reason being to avoid endless question spam in here what mods were used for the screenshots)

deadline in a week or so

I'm having issues with birth.  I have a pawn that is pregnant, and when she goes to give birth, nothing happens.  Ive attempted the birth ritual with a doctor, but nothing happens, they just sit there until one of them has a break, and the pawn is no longer pregnant.  Anyone else having a similar issue?

On 10/28/2022 at 3:43 PM, Themanman said:

Anyone else having an issue where they can only force certain pawns to rape a prisoner (with rape and direct control enabled)?

Known issue.

I talked with several other people who also have this issue a few pages back. Rape got changed some time ago and it barely does anything, now.

The Rapist trait basically does nothing. (It got changed to a mental break instead of an event. Mental break code was copied from Drug Binge code, but wasn't fixed up for raping and Rapist pawns just do Drug Binges by a different name, now.)

Hypersexuals and jacked up pawns can still rape, but its incredibly temperamental and all my attempts to influence the chances of it have failed. Even comfort pawns/prisoners get ignored. Settings don't seem to matter, either.

Hmm. I'm noticing that animal-humanlike sex does not fill the sex need for the human pawn, leading to the pawn constantly bringing an animal over for lovin repeatedly until they just end up masturbating (which DOES fill the sex need). human-human lovin seems to work fine. Note that this is not comfort breeding or anything, the human pawn is initiating.

Anyone else have this issue? I do have a bunch of supposedly 1.4-compatible mods, so if no one else notices this then I'll follow with some investigation.

Edited by Severyx
5 hours ago, Mitokandria said:

Since RJW adds genitals to animals I'd really like to be able to harvest their genitals and be able to surgically add them to humanlikes or other animals. We can already do it with humanlikes to humanlikes.

Unless something changed in a recent version, I was pretty sure you could do this.  You need to have tamed the animal first though, since it's a surgery and you can't do surgery on wild animals.  Or maybe the animal just needs to be downed from an injury or something so you can rescue it, maybe you can perform a surgery on a rescued wild animal while it's still incapacitated, I don't remember.

18 hours ago, reee1999 said:

there is a setting toggle ud see when u click the prisoner. It looks like handcuffs i think. If u turn it on your pawns should just rape them when needed

I mentioned that function in my post. You would have seen it if you had read it. Marking for comfort doesn't work. The rapist trait is just broken.

On 10/27/2022 at 10:42 AM, Aannt said:

What is the minimun age for getting pregnant?(Humanlike)

I see you can change the infertility age in the mod settings, but not the fertility age. Is the same as age of consent or? 

Because currently, I have set pregnancy chance to 100% and my pawn doesn't get pregnant(She is above age of consent)

On this issue that is determined by the life stage. They have to be an adult. If you set this to a fixed age, then it will break for non-human species.  I don’t know if a workaround could be developed because it seems any approach is going to have drawbacks. I suppose a per species override could be implemented. 

21 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Unless something changed in a recent version, I was pretty sure you could do this.  You need to have tamed the animal first though, since it's a surgery and you can't do surgery on wild animals.  Or maybe the animal just needs to be downed from an injury or something so you can rescue it, maybe you can perform a surgery on a rescued wild animal while it's still incapacitated, I don't remember.

There is an option to remove genitals, but it does not produce a body part. That might be different if pawnmorpher is installed though since it changes animals significantly.