Quick question about intended behaviour - I want to check if this is supposed to be happening, or if I've got a bug or mod conflict I need to track down. Can pawns who can't walk consent to sex?

One of my pawns lost her feet and she's been stuck in bed while I work on a replacement, and I noticed her wife was unhappy cause she wasn't getting any sex. After watching them for a bit - yup, no sex. I turned on direct control (and also override restrictions to be sure) and found that Mrs Unhappy could only be commanded to rape her wife (since her vulnerability is high enough), rather than the usual options to "have sex with x" or "rape x" from when I right-clicked any other pawns.

20 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Any word on this issue?  I've also had a problem with pawns going into labor and then just nothing coming of it.  Do we know if it's an issue with Rimworld's reproduction stuff, or if it's something RJW causes?  If it's not a common enough occurrence to know what's going on I'll run on the assumption it's some kind of unfortunate incompatibility with another mod just coming together to break that function and make a note to myself to somehow start the hunt for what's causing it sometime.

I am not sure. I’ve started a new colony, with different mods to see if that helps.  

33 minutes ago, PeachyBeechMTi said:

Simple sidearms is a known conflict. You have a lot of 1.3 mods which may not play nice.  Not sure if you are running 1.4 or not but I know simple sidearms conflicted for me.   Simple Slavery also causes the draft button to not work. 

Alright i'll look into wich one is bugging also i play in 1.3 for now

Edit: I tried removing simple sidearms but it didn't change anything also weirdly enough only some of my pawn can't receive orders

Edited by User20-19
17 minutes ago, User20-19 said:

Alright i'll look into wich one is bugging also i play in 1.3 for now

As a pointer, technically any mod that adds or replaced the buttons in the pawn action menu can cause the problem, but this is especially likely if the mod is not made for the version of Rimworld you are running it on. 

On 6/17/2022 at 2:53 AM, Ed86 said:

only 1.2 rimworld

1.3 rjw has a lot  of new code that 100% causes desyncs

there is some problem with updating mp api to1.3 and im not interested enough in mp to bother diggin

Is multiplayer compatibility still dead?

18 hours ago, User20-19 said:

https://gist.github.com/9137931643579cf43e8dfd8deb617830

Here is my new log with no simple sidearms

If ya arent already, I'd reccomend using Rimpy, git the repository from steam (Don't actually put it in the active modlist, jusst keep it in the inactive, it will do its thing from there) And use that to sort it. Does its job awesomely. Just not completely reliable when it comes to the rjw mods so gotta manually sort those if you experience bugs or it just seems outta place.

On 11/4/2022 at 2:10 AM, Fat Ape said:

Thinking its 1.4 related but nymph raids just aint happening, heres the hugslub for what happens when I try to install one and I aint seen them in the wild yet either

Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Nymph_Generator.sum_previous_gains (RimWorld.SkillDef def, RimWorld.Pawn_StoryTracker sto, Verse.Pawn_AgeTracker age) [0x00021] in <a19cb4109a1744029d631168baf81a0d>:0 
  at rjw.Nymph_Generator.set_skills (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00030] in <a19cb4109a1744029d631168baf81a0d>:0 
  at rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator.Fix_Nymph (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, Verse.Pawn& __result) [0x00014] in <a19cb4109a1744029d631168baf81a0d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch4(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00188] in <da600864a9db4f8087fd0b640e5c28b6>:0 
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00007] in <da600864a9db4f8087fd0b640e5c28b6>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
rjw.Modules.Nymphs.Implementation.NymphService:GenerateNymph (Verse.Map,Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction)
rjw.Modules.Nymphs.Incidents.IncidentWorker_BaseNymphRaid:GenerateNymphs (Verse.Map,int)
rjw.Modules.Nymphs.Incidents.IncidentWorker_BaseNymphRaid:TryExecuteWorker (RimWorld.IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker:TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms)
Verse.DebugActionsIncidents/<>c__DisplayClass5_1:<GetIncidentDebugAction>b__3 ()
Verse.DebugActionNode:Enter (Verse.Dialog_Debug)
Verse.Dialog_Debug:DoButton (Verse.DebugActionNode,bool)
Verse.Dialog_Debug:DrawNode (Verse.DebugActionNode,bool)
Verse.DebugTabMenu:ListOptions (int)
Verse.Dialog_Debug:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Having the same issue and it seems like a few other people have posted this game thing but no one is getting a respone

Perhaps this issue has already been raised, but the game now has an intrauterine device and a vasectomy, and they conflict with the mod. Fertility and fertility also now work in parallel. It seems to me that it is worth removing everything superfluous. Although they probably already do. And I'm in too much of a hurry. At least for myself, I removed the excess through the cherry picker)