1 hour ago, Akaluto said:

Perhaps this issue has already been raised, but the game now has an intrauterine device and a vasectomy, and they conflict with the mod. Fertility and fertility also now work in parallel. It seems to me that it is worth removing everything superfluous. Although they probably already do. And I'm in too much of a hurry. At least for myself, I removed the excess through the cherry picker)

you should write a guide, because you obviously know what you're doing

Ok, maybe this is asking too much... but it seems like if someone's wife is raped, they should get a negative mood debuff, or be angry at the pawn that raped her?

I understand pawns get a negative mood debuff if their wife voluntarily cheats on them. Is that right?

2 hours ago, test2347 said:

Ok, maybe this is asking too much... but it seems like if someone's wife is raped, they should get a negative mood debuff, or be angry at the pawn that raped her?

I understand pawns get a negative mood debuff if their wife voluntarily cheats on them. Is that right?

Only the animation-patch submod has people get upset about getting cheated on.

14 hours ago, Adzu-nyan said:

So I just had my entire colony (7 pawns and about 30k wealth) demolished by 90+ manhunter nimphs and all my colonists eaten. I had Nymphomaniac wild, Nymphomaniacs raid(easy) and Nymph Sappers enabled. Is this normal and intended?

Yes, enabling Nymph raids is gonna have that come down on you.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:31 AM, PeachyBeechMTi said:

What are the full conditions that determine who is targeted for rape?  Is it just vulnerability?  Or do other values factor in?  

As far as I know, vulnerability, the sexuality of the rapist, whether or not the pawn is designated for comfort(pretty sure this ignores vulnerability) and proximity. Can't remember the numbers but I remember seeing a limit to how far away a pawn can be while still being included as a possible target.

Why does Pawn prefer rape and bestiality despite having a lover? 

I have two pawns in a couple in my colony, but the male pawn continues to bestialize the female animal instead of the lover pawn.

Is this a bug? Or is it possible to adjust the pawn's preference for this?

Doesn't the sex type frequencies in Sex Setttings seem wonky. Breastjob frequency seems to need a really high setting just to be somewhat common while other types appear way more often than setting to "1" would imply. Footjob seems the only type I effectively got rid of by setting it to 1.

If it's external factors, it seem like some a few types will just overcome the lowest setting and others will struggle while being the highest frequency.

Why is there no 0 frequency option?

Apologies, I'm high out of my mind but I still feel obligated to report this incompatibility (although I've done very limited testing). Apparently the mod Yayo's Animations has their own animation for 'lovemakin' and it seems to be conflicting with this one. With the 'lovemakin' animation setting enabled or disabled in Yayo's, the copulation animations never happen (vanilla nor modded). Disabling Yayo's Animations makes everything work as normal, you just don't have pawns twirling their guns anymore.

5 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

A lot of things. Give better details

Game, royalty, ideology - license; biotechnology - downloaded.

Log when starting the game1.png.bff85663559643b1a8a5b3964438c4b0.png List of mods in which sex does not work

2.png.d8b0e0d20f74e899235050842a5637c2.png

For example, with the current list of mods, I launch an orgy event, pawns gather, undress, sometimes run up to each other and nothing happens.

Pawns sit on a chair with a vibrator, the animation plays normally.

Animals don't breed.

1 hour ago, 1mfsa said:

Game, royalty, ideology - license; biotechnology - downloaded.

Log when starting the game1.png.bff85663559643b1a8a5b3964438c4b0.png List of mods in which sex does not work

2.png.d8b0e0d20f74e899235050842a5637c2.png

For example, with the current list of mods, I launch an orgy event, pawns gather, undress, sometimes run up to each other and nothing happens.

Pawns sit on a chair with a vibrator, the animation plays normally.

Animals don't breed.

the errors are obviously related to something not working out with the "Deathrest" mechanic for the Hemophages in biotech, but it's hard to tell what is causing those errors. I haven't used RJW since biotech released, but if i remember right, sexperience and sexperience ideology are completely broken and no one has bothered fixing them.

10 hours ago, Undeadbanana said:

Apologies, I'm high out of my mind but I still feel obligated to report this incompatibility (although I've done very limited testing). Apparently the mod Yayo's Animations has their own animation for 'lovemakin' and it seems to be conflicting with this one. With the 'lovemakin' animation setting enabled or disabled in Yayo's, the copulation animations never happen (vanilla nor modded). Disabling Yayo's Animations makes everything work as normal, you just don't have pawns twirling their guns anymore.

Haha, can't believe they put a lovin' animation in there.  It's kind of funny but i'll stick with coffee and tory's animations

6 hours ago, anonymoustoyouall said:

In human-animal pregnancies, I cannot get my pawns to give birth to animals. Even when all the inheritance settings are at "always beast" the resulting children are still human.

biotech pregnancies are always human/mother race

On 11/6/2022 at 10:16 AM, K1000a2000 said:

I think i have problems with the pregnancy system. No matter which system i use, Bio's or RJW's, i don't see my colonists getting pregnant. Does anyone have the same problem? to know if it is a problem of mine with my mods or in general. 

I'm also having this issue. Not sure what mod could be causing the problem, I'm pretty sure only RJW and its submods directly affects lovin'. Anyone have any luck tracking down what was blocking it? I have a hugslog if it helps any: https://gist.github.com/056b7dc5905f39b98ed2fbcbef017999

Edit: I tested with the same modlist except minus RJW and its submods and pregnancy worked within 2 nights, so it's not the genes or xenotype or anything that's blocking. Still not sure what it is, I'll see if there are any RJW submods safe to remove from my save, because it's definitely one of those or an incompatibility with another mod.

Edit2: Disabling "Override vanilla lovin'" also makes pregnancies work again. It seems to be just the RJW sex that is not giving any pregnancies. Going to see about animations next. Tested, and RJW animations mods don't seem to be the blocking factor. Even without them pregnancies won't work unless vanilla lovin' is enabled. Only thing I can think of that's left is Yayo's animations, so I'll test that, otherwise I guess I'll just have to temporarily toggle off RJW sex for pregnancies until I (or someone) can figure this out.

Edit3: Nope, not Yayo's. Nothing I can think to do is enabling Biotech pregnancies to work with RJW sex. The instant I enable vanilla lovin' though pregnancies start firing.

Edited by Dehlaz
On 09.11.2022 at 21:14, Ed86 said:

вы должны написать руководство, потому что вы, очевидно, знаете, что делаете

Sorry for the localization, but it says reproductive procedures
image.png.8e07ba5d673a5ed27c4a2676c81f680d.png

This duplicates what is in the mod, I just suggest moving the mechanics to them. And remove one of the two, I guess just removing those routines from the mod is easier. 

image.png.16132a194038fe9a27248b31d0b88e96.png

only one is from dlc the other is from mod
image.png.c7c85e7c6c7e1878797305bea1fc1c4b.png

One affects fertility

And the second, for reproduction, but they are one and the same, and I don’t see the last one in the statistics.
I suspect this is not the only intersection between the add-on and the mod. I saw above they wrote about the incompatibility of raising animals in humans. 

I mean, you need to remove the overlapping parts, somehow.