2 hours ago, CountSilvershroud said:

That's exactly what I did the first time.  And the fourth time.  rjw-master is NOT in the mods list.

What does the directory "...steam/steamapps/common/rimworld/mods/RJW-Master/" contain? It should have directories "1.1", "1.2", "1.3", "1.4", "About", "Deploy" and a bunch of text files.

Thinking its 1.4 related but nymph raids just aint happening, heres the hugslub for what happens when I try to install one and I aint seen them in the wild yet either

Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Nymph_Generator.sum_previous_gains (RimWorld.SkillDef def, RimWorld.Pawn_StoryTracker sto, Verse.Pawn_AgeTracker age) [0x00021] in <a19cb4109a1744029d631168baf81a0d>:0 
  at rjw.Nymph_Generator.set_skills (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00030] in <a19cb4109a1744029d631168baf81a0d>:0 
  at rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator.Fix_Nymph (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, Verse.Pawn& __result) [0x00014] in <a19cb4109a1744029d631168baf81a0d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch4(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00188] in <da600864a9db4f8087fd0b640e5c28b6>:0 
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00007] in <da600864a9db4f8087fd0b640e5c28b6>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
rjw.Modules.Nymphs.Implementation.NymphService:GenerateNymph (Verse.Map,Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction)
rjw.Modules.Nymphs.Incidents.IncidentWorker_BaseNymphRaid:GenerateNymphs (Verse.Map,int)
rjw.Modules.Nymphs.Incidents.IncidentWorker_BaseNymphRaid:TryExecuteWorker (RimWorld.IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker:TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms)
Verse.DebugActionsIncidents/<>c__DisplayClass5_1:<GetIncidentDebugAction>b__3 ()
Verse.DebugActionNode:Enter (Verse.Dialog_Debug)
Verse.Dialog_Debug:DoButton (Verse.DebugActionNode,bool)
Verse.Dialog_Debug:DrawNode (Verse.DebugActionNode,bool)
Verse.DebugTabMenu:ListOptions (int)
Verse.Dialog_Debug:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

I think I might be missing something and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. All my mods are up to date and the load order is correct. My colonists are getting pregnant like bunnies. I mean I have pregnancy change at 1 precent. None of them have the fertility trait. I have them not trying for a baby (the vanilla social setting) and for some reason they still (all three of them) manage to get pregnant in the first 3 days. 

In the rjw pregnancy mod settings, I have biotec activated and rjw pregnancy activated for human-human pregnancy, should I disable one of them? The settings where already this way, but the mod was in my game when I added biotec as a dlc. 

If anybody has advice, that would be awesome because having 3 babies before power and a stable farm is hell. ?

edit: figured it out I think, rjw menstruation also has a fertility/pregnancy stat you can adjust. Leaving this incase someone has the same issue 

Edited by Elenajana
8 hours ago, MrSpacePenguin said:

so, pregnancy in RJW is changed to DLC's pregnancy system right? thats it 

I think so, yes.  Although when i said this to someone is discord some creators disagreed with me saying things i can't understand.  Maybe there's technical differences but the answer seems to be yes from my perspective as a player.  It's all working.

4 hours ago, ArkyFox said:

Probably already been asked, but is it possible, or even planned for multiple pawn pregnancies? Like having twins, triplets, etc?

yes each creature has a "litter size curve" which rjw uses to determine the likelihood of twins

6 hours ago, kogj_irrib13 said:

Hello everyone! 

I wanted to know if there is a mod in Rim World, such as "Innapropiate Unlock in Sims 4 that allows you to have relationships between teenagers and adults. 

You don't need a mod for that, that already possible in vanilla.

If you want to enforce such a situation use Character Editor and add the relations manually.

The chance of such a relationship to form naturally is getting lower the higher the age difference is.

4 hours ago, AthelstanDied said:

You don't need a mod for that, that already possible in vanilla.

If you want to enforce such a situation use Character Editor and add the relations manually.

The chance of such a relationship to form naturally is getting lower the higher the age difference is.

I actually think RJW doesn't allow relationships to form between teenagers and adults because Ed is a romantic softie and wants cute first kisses and stuff to happen between teens (i mean the guy made an entire mod about handholding).  You have to be 17+ to form a relationship with an adult iirc.

3 hours ago, camxan said:

So I'm probably just missing something but I can't figure out to actually change the consent toggle and such for the pawns, I open the RJW menu (the heart) and it shows the options for, hero, comfort, and breeding pawns but I can't actually click and change anything. am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Seems like a bug.  I've never had that happen.

2 hours ago, K1000a2000 said:

I think i have problems with the pregnancy system. No matter which system i use, Bio's or RJW's, i don't see my colonists getting pregnant. Does anyone have the same problem? to know if it is a problem of mine with my mods or in general. 

I've noticed this too. Despite the option being checked and sufficient fertility levels, biotech pregnancies are not working. I've yet to have a colonist successfully get pregnant in any games where I have RJW turned on.

On 10/30/2022 at 2:02 PM, PeachyBeechMTi said:

I'm having issues with birth.  I have a pawn that is pregnant, and when she goes to give birth, nothing happens.  Ive attempted the birth ritual with a doctor, but nothing happens, they just sit there until one of them has a break, and the pawn is no longer pregnant.  Anyone else having a similar issue?

Any word on this issue?  I've also had a problem with pawns going into labor and then just nothing coming of it.  Do we know if it's an issue with Rimworld's reproduction stuff, or if it's something RJW causes?  If it's not a common enough occurrence to know what's going on I'll run on the assumption it's some kind of unfortunate incompatibility with another mod just coming together to break that function and make a note to myself to somehow start the hunt for what's causing it sometime.

13 hours ago, LL_PW said:

I've noticed this too. Despite the option being checked and sufficient fertility levels, biotech pregnancies are not working. I've yet to have a colonist successfully get pregnant in any games where I have RJW turned on.

Yeah, still prolly need to reconcile RJW preg code with Biotech... c'est la vie.

23 hours ago, K1000a2000 said:

I think i have problems with the pregnancy system. No matter which system i use, Bio's or RJW's, i don't see my colonists getting pregnant. Does anyone have the same problem? to know if it is a problem of mine with my mods or in general. 

I've had Biotech pregnancy working without any problems since the test release 2 weeks ago. Absolutely not a single problem. Check your mod list.

Edited by yoyoman69