Holy scrolling hot damn. Yeah the hugslog you posted already includes the player.log btw, it includes all the info one would need and its just a simple short link.

47 minutes ago, Skömer said:

semen overlay is now a submod, might want to get that one or downgrade to rjw 4.9.9

I want to say outdated menstruation/sexperience references it too so just updating them should cause the error to go away.

I wonder if we could ask LL staff to like hide the downloads of those mods or something? lol its quite the epidemic of people downloading and installing these year plus out of date mods. Seriously every time someone has an issue they always have those mods in their log.

41 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

I wonder if we could ask LL staff to like hide the downloads of those mods or something? lol its quite the epidemic of people downloading and installing these year plus out of date mods. Seriously every time someone has an issue they always have those mods in their log.

last time I asked them to lock the thread of the rjw beta18 thread they straight up deleted it entirely

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

if removing genitals is not an option, how about removing legs?

Thank you for your reply. I have thought about taking his legs, but unfortunately the pawn has quite high mining and crafting skills that I find useful.

I would rather punish him by removing his sex drive completely, so that he no longer has any sexual desire what so ever.

22 hours ago, Skömer said:

update licentia labs, sexperience and menstruation, their latest links are on the third post here

also please spoiler the log or just delete it

semen overlay is now a submod, might want to get that one or downgrade to rjw 4.9.9

Thank you... ?

21 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Holy scrolling hot damn. Yeah the hugslog you posted already includes the player.log btw, it includes all the info one would need and its just a simple short link.

I want to say outdated menstruation/sexperience references it too so just updating them should cause the error to go away.

Thank you... ? 

7 hours ago, Dyne90 said:

So just tried to install this I got things.... mostly working but I am getting a red error when I try to load up the game, wondering id anyone can tell me what this is about and how to fix if needed

https://imgur.com/g85oACL
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/7a4e98c9457a44deff8edd7155bebd9e

S16's extension wanted to patch some stuff from Royalty DLC (which is not in your mod list) and failed. You can ignore that error, if you are going to play without Royalty.

Anyone knows how to make insectoid farming work?

I have 3-4 spelopedes (males and females) I have seen that they don't mate each other on their own so I tried to use my female colonist to get an egg (via sex action) by female spelopede, once insectoid eggs are inside the colonish, then I try to get the egg fertilized by the male spelopede (via Vaginal sex action).

Am I doing it right? I have tried several times but everytime the egg came out ass "EggDead" (unfertilized).

Maybe I will also try with female prisoners, might get better luck.

just something i noticed but in https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/blob/master/1.3/Source/JobDrivers/JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.cs NymphSucc(), someone tried to change it so psyfocus gain depends on having sex meditation focus, instead of having hypersexuality trait but i think they did something wierd with the the branches and reverted the change on accident, given that it is in the 5.1.0 changelog, despite having been reverted @Ed86

1 hour ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Those things got moved to their own little submods.  See the first post itt.

Thank you. 

Follow up question, tho. I meant to ask before I found out about the new update. But is it possible to increase the multiplier/base price for whoring, and how? I haven't been able to build an entire colony as a proper brothel with the current pricing. 

4 hours ago, ChasteArisenDemonLord said:

Thank you. 

Follow up question, tho. I meant to ask before I found out about the new update. But is it possible to increase the multiplier/base price for whoring, and how? I haven't been able to build an entire colony as a proper brothel with the current pricing. 

Same. The price is a bit cheap. Most is not more than 20 silver per shot. And the slaves whoring price is even lower. 

Also what about the mood debuff. It give -6 mood for colonist whoring even though my colony ideologies is as lewd as possible.

18 hours ago, ChasteArisenDemonLord said:

Thank you. 

13 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Same. The price is a bit cheap. Most is not more than 20 silver per shot. And the slaves whoring price is even lower. 

Also what about the mood debuff. It give -6 mood for colonist whoring even though my colony ideologies is as lewd as possible.

build whore bed of gold, floors for gold, walls of gold, doors of gold, place few dozen gold statues, make your whore full bionic-archotech

i think you guys may already know it but i was wondering have you guys ever think about patching the problem that two dickgirl making a kid?

two mother problem makes the kid become kin not son or daughter , bc rimworld relations tracking.

ugh like changing dickgirl to still regarded as female but in relations tracking they become father?

(please dont tell me this makes trans angry so we never think about patch it)

Did somebody manage to have "Psychology", "Pawnmorpher" and RJW play along in one modlist? I have several problems with former humans.  One is that my log gets spammed with the following (Bopy is the name of a former human):

Spoiler

Exception ticking Bopy (at (96, 0, 98)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Psychology.Harmony.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt_SelectionWeightPatch.PsychologyException (System.Single& __result, Verse.Pawn initiator, Verse.Pawn recipient) [0x0032d] in <435544b63f5841dfbf15aac23f3d208d>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt.RimWorld.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt.RandomSelectionWeight_Patch2(RimWorld.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn)
  at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker+<>c__DisplayClass21_0.<TryInteractRandomly>b__0 (RimWorld.InteractionDef x) [0x00020] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] weightSelector, T& result) [0x0001f] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly_Patch1(RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick_Patch1(RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1(Verse.Pawn)
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x0015c] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

I have seen similar logs in combination with an Android mod (Misc. MAI)  but haven't found any patch or solution for this.

Next one is, that former humans don't seem to initiate any sex acts on their own, and when forced (right click, breeding) they get stuck in a "cleaning self" routine.

Finally, they also dont play along nicely with ideology festivals. In an Orgy, all Pawns seem to select only the former human as target, in zoophile gangbangs they appear twice and you are unable to even start it.

So, does somebody found a fix or patch? Else i will propably kick out Pawnmorpher. It already annoys me with creating hideous abominations just because a pawn dared to path to close to a mutanite meteorite.

12 hours ago, Schukov said:

Did somebody manage to have "Psychology", "Pawnmorpher" and RJW play along in one modlist? I have several problems with former humans.  One is that my log gets spammed with the following (Bopy is the name of a former human):

"..."

Psychology mod is second place in compatibility issues after CE.

And third place is pawnmorpher.

On 9/3/2022 at 6:40 AM, Gamaroguar said:

Psychology mod is second place in compatibility issues after CE.

And third place is pawnmorpher.

I know, but that particular issue seems to me to apply to any kind of "animal" pawn with pawn orders. With the amount of robot mods i expected somebody to have some form of compatibility patch.