I think, when "but noone uses those features" happened, it's better to modify the features instead of simply removing these and making them submods.

Like whoring, i do like this idea, but the frequence and price is unacceptable, a full-time whore cannot feed herself(actually, it's hard to be "full-time"). If the reward is worthy(like using pussy to aviod raider ,finish some unique quest or just earn more money), I believe there will be some people enjoy whoring. And these should not require a lot of work.

STD has the similar situation, even I open the option, I never see any STDs. Dirty environment may be too strict for common gameplay.

And cum overlay can be an option in the setting, instead of totally seperated from RJW main mod, if it's turned off, it won't affect performance.

Edited by Artificial_Chan
4 hours ago, Artificial_Chan said:

I think, when "but noone uses those features" happened, it's better to modify the features instead of simply removing these and making them submods.

Like whoring, i do like this idea, but the frequence and price is unacceptable, a full-time whore cannot feed herself(actually, it's hard to be "full-time"). If the reward is worthy(like using pussy to aviod raider ,finish some unique quest or just earn more money), I believe there will be some people enjoy whoring. And these should not require a lot of work.

STD has the similar situation, even I open the option, I never see any STDs. Dirty environment may be too strict for common gameplay.

And cum overlay can be an option in the setting, instead of totally seperated from RJW main mod, if it's turned off, it won't affect performance.

oh? where have you been all these 4 years? why didnt you make commits to git?

Edited by Ed86

When it comes to whoring I'd use it if I could make prisoners do it. Having a comfort designated prisoner whored out to outsiders for extra cash would be entertaining and enjoyable and a way to share my forced harem of suffering with the world. But instead I have to recruit them first which than means I have to deal with their mental breaks and everything.

Also the broken status builds up way too quickly. Like, I know it's supposed to just be a negative modifier. But the explanation for it makes the act of designating a prisoner for rape far less enjoyable. I mean, if they can't feel suffering any more because they got "broken" than having them be a rape slave is just infinitely less fun.

30 minutes ago, QQP said:

When it comes to whoring I'd use it if I could make prisoners do it. Having a comfort designated prisoner whored out to outsiders for extra cash would be entertaining and enjoyable and a way to share my forced harem of suffering with the world. But instead I have to recruit them first which than means I have to deal with their mental breaks and everything.

Also the broken status builds up way too quickly. Like, I know it's supposed to just be a negative modifier. But the explanation for it makes the act of designating a prisoner for rape far less enjoyable. I mean, if they can't feel suffering any more because they got "broken" than having them be a rape slave is just infinitely less fun.

dont recruit them then?

cant fit everyone

19 hours ago, Ed86 said:

oh? where have you been all these 4 years? why didnt you make commits to git?

I only use git when i download something, I even learnd there exits comment zone on git and it plays an important role today. As for loverslab, this thread is too huge to get involved, and loverslab, you know, very NSFW.

What more, I hadn't played Rimworld for a long time, I installed mods, I sloved issues, and I wondered what to do next, RJW playsed a important role, and honestly, its gameplay is not enough for me. So I had a break, play other games. Just recently, when I see the changelog to check whether something exciting was added, and found you decide to remove something, so I went loverslab to figure out what's happened.

And, I have a lot of ideas/opinions for many things, but I need a lot of time to write it down, especially in English, and in most cases, my efforts are for nothing, no reply or response, there are so many people try to express their thoughts, many of them are useless for different reason, it's understandable to ignore my words, and I can't proof and promise my thoughts are definitely contructive. Some of my idea turned out to be wrong, stupid one or they had known this long ago. I need to get acquainted the style of discussions(even the culture's difference and online slangs) here too. In short, that's why I seldom say something about RJW.

I've asked a problem about modify whoring price in this thread, but it looks like not this account, i don't why, my account changed automatically somehow. I remember that account's id is like "human skin toy", a very rimworld-style id.

Edited by Artificial_Chan
On 4/23/2022 at 1:47 AM, laughingowl said:

Does anyone know of a RJW compatible mod/patch/addon that allows artifical insemination (ideally for both animals AND humans).

Before RJW,  I used CLS and like the concept of artifical insemination for both my livestock (and my prisoners/slaves).

Other option I was thinking of is DISABLING pregancy for RJW and then using CLS for that (has anyone tried).

Thinking it would just mean rape/whor'ing/etc would never result in pregancies, but CLS-A.I.  and/or Vanila matin  would/could

Did you ever find any? Semen Collection (Milkers?), Storage and Artificial Insemination would be interesting and I would be surprised if it is not implemented somewhere.

7 hours ago, Gobleo said:

So this version 5.0 is worse and with less things? Why should I update then? I do like to see my prisioner bucaked by my 20 colonists  after a raid. This version is no fun! xD

yes, idk, good for you

16 hours ago, Artificial_Chan said:

I only use git when i download something, I even learnd there exits comment zone on git and it plays an important role today. As for loverslab, this thread is too huge to get involved, and loverslab, you know, very NSFW.

What more, I hadn't played Rimworld for a long time, I installed mods, I sloved issues, and I wondered what to do next, RJW playsed a important role, and honestly, its gameplay is not enough for me. So I had a break, play other games. Just recently, when I see the changelog to check whether something exciting was added, and found you decide to remove something, so I went loverslab to figure out what's happened.

And, I have a lot of ideas/opinions for many things, but I need a lot of time to write it down, especially in English, and in most cases, my efforts are for nothing, no reply or response, there are so many people try to express their thoughts, many of them are useless for different reason, it's understandable to ignore my words, and I can't proof and promise my thoughts are definitely contructive. Some of my idea turned out to be wrong, stupid one or they had known this long ago. I need to get acquainted the style of discussions(even the culture's difference and online slangs) here too. In short, that's why I seldom say something about RJW.

I've asked a problem about modify whoring price in this thread, but it looks like not this account, i don't why, my account changed automatically somehow. I remember that account's id is like "human skin toy", a very rimworld-style id.

well...... rjw is NSFW

.... if no one does anything, nothing gets done?

vpn issues?

13 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

you still can mark them as prostitutes, and the visitors will go to their cells. so why recruit them anywayyyyyys?

No, you can't. You can mark them for comfort rape which means they get raped on occasion. But visitors don't pay for the privilege. Which makes it impossible to run a horrible prisoner brothel. WEll a slave brothel is still possible. But like, I just wish I could chain slaves so that they can only move within a certain area and not just walk out when ever they break.

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well...... rjw is NSFW

.... if no one does anything, nothing gets done?

vpn issues?

The biggest problem is the ads of loverslab, not rjw itself. It's hard to identify words of a page full of text, but I can't say the naked woman with fat ass will appear on a normal website:P

I don't know why you think of vpn issues, it shouldn't be a common problem. But in my case, just mod issues, like significant lag or reporting errors in red, I know nothing about modding of rimworld, so, I can't get some useful information from log, it takes a lot of time sometimes.

This is something like prisoner's dilemma: if you don't need, I waste my time, or you need, I don't say, nothing will change too. Surely when I'm eager enough, I will risk wasting time to write something, but rjw doesn't reach such level, and I can't ask for too many from a smut mod. Maybe you are just lazy or busy from real life.

Anyway, if you want to hear some suggestions, I'm willing to share and discuss my opinions, when I'm free.

6 hours ago, QQP said:

No, you can't. You can mark them for comfort rape which means they get raped on occasion. But visitors don't pay for the privilege. Which makes it impossible to run a horrible prisoner brothel. WEll a slave brothel is still possible. But like, I just wish I could chain slaves so that they can only move within a certain area and not just walk out when ever they break.

welp i have hospitality. i guess that's why

On 8/5/2022 at 9:12 AM, Artificial_Chan said:

The biggest problem is the ads of loverslab, not rjw itself. It's hard to identify words of a page full of text, but I can't say the naked woman with fat ass will appear on a normal website:P

I don't know why you think of vpn issues, it shouldn't be a common problem. But in my case, just mod issues, like significant lag or reporting errors in red, I know nothing about modding of rimworld, so, I can't get some useful information from log, it takes a lot of time sometimes.

This is something like prisoner's dilemma: if you don't need, I waste my time, or you need, I don't say, nothing will change too. Surely when I'm eager enough, I will risk wasting time to write something, but rjw doesn't reach such level, and I can't ask for too many from a smut mod. Maybe you are just lazy or busy from real life.

Anyway, if you want to hear some suggestions, I'm willing to share and discuss my opinions, when I'm free.

Imagine having no idea how to deal with ads in the year 2022

10 hours ago, FilthAccount said:

Imagine having no idea how to deal with ads in the year 2022

Imagine having no idea about variety of the world  in the year 2022

ad blocker cannot block all the ads, but it can block something useful. And it isn't worthy to research it just for browsing a website that only has a prono mod useful for me

3 hours ago, Artificial_Chan said:

Imagine having no idea about variety of the world  in the year 2022

ad blocker cannot block all the ads, but it can block something useful. And it isn't worthy to research it just for browsing a website that only has a prono mod useful for me

Please tell me you are just trolling, is two clicks to install.

6 hours ago, Algene said:

Please tell me you are just trolling, is two clicks to install.

but why? and for most cases, installation won't be a porblem, but install what?

Naked ad isn't a BIG problem for me, i just want to say what I mentioned is the ads, not rjw itself ."the bigest problem" is on the base of NSFW, not all the difficulty i've encountered.

44 minutes ago, Natakutt said:

Question, my game is saying that EpD Prepare Carefully is incompatible with RJW. Is this true, because in the incompatabilities list it doesnt show EpD.

its a lie! everything is a lie! dont trust anyone! always carry a knife in you pocket!

53 minutes ago, Natakutt said:

Question, my game is saying that EpD Prepare Carefully is incompatible with RJW. Is this true, because in the incompatabilities list it doesnt show EpD.

Originally I believe the incompatibility had to do with EpD potentially mixing up genitals/breasts. For instance your pawn might have a penis where his nose should be... forever. CharacterEditor in my opinion is a better option anyways and doesn't have the same compatibility issues but that's just my opinion.

I keep getting this error log popup but the game seems to be working fine.. I don't know if this is the right place for finding advises or solutions but can anyone please help me with this?

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Richards driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_3481084) A=Thing_Human59449 B=Thing_Bed43012 C=(95, 0, 92))
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.RJWSettings.cum_on_body_amount_adjust' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.PregnancyHelper.rjw.PregnancyHelper.impregnate_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm () [0x00083] in <0e4ba0e93b53420eb0e011dfcafc1685>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00034] in <0e4ba0e93b53420eb0e011dfcafc1685>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x001a1] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)

Here is the hugslog https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/5ca6e270966b687fc6ca03b9e9709c58#file-output_log-txt

Edited by tehyn