4 hours ago, tehyn said:

I keep getting this error log popup but the game seems to be working fine.. I don't know if this is the right place for finding advises or solutions but can anyone please help me with this?

You are using an outdated version of menstruation.

11 hours ago, Natakutt said:

Question, my game is saying that EpD Prepare Carefully is incompatible with RJW. Is this true, because in the incompatabilities list it doesnt show EpD.

It said Prepare carefully is incompatible like a dozen times

Screenshot_2022-08-08-06-04-42-37_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Hello. Why mod RimTraits - talents incompatible with RJW? Mod manager say that, but I don`t know, how mod with some traits can broke rjw. And, if mod manager say about incompatible, it`s means you know about that and personally point this mod how incompatible, if I understand how it work?

4 hours ago, FeliksK said:

Hello. Why mod RimTraits - talents incompatible with RJW? Mod manager say that, but I don`t know, how mod with some traits can broke rjw. And, if mod manager say about incompatible, it`s means you know about that and personally point this mod how incompatible, if I understand how it work?

That mod for whatever reason breaks RJW's pawn generation for pregnancy. So pregnancy wont work, if thats not an issue for you then feel free to use the mod.

2 hours ago, Kat5 said:

I just got the recent 5.0.1 and for whatever reason, my mod loader is showing 4.9.9 version. Is this normal? 

image.png

image.png

Go into your mods folder and delete all instances of RJW and reinstall. You likely have two copies.

Something strange happen to me, i paused Rimworld for a few months and i did not update to 5.0

Yesterday i played again and everything was fine. I switched to the world map for a mission, when i switched back to my colony the penises of a my stallions shrunk from large to small.

Only my horses are effected. The cock from my favorite horse shrunk from 36 to 10.5

It's not game braking but strange anyway. I have no error message when i start the game.

I wonder, are the size numbers in inch or metric?

I try to make whoring work. Without success so far. Everything seems to be installed correctly, all mod options show up, "money printing" is enabled, "client rng disable" too.

The game shows the modifier on each bed, 5 colonists with their own bed enabled for whoring + 1 one "everyone can use this"-bed. All 5 are listed in the brothel tab. 

All 5 are idle, their current job is "GoToWander", they are ignoring visitors.

I am sure i am missing something somewhere. But at this point, i have no idea, google seems to have no idea.

A hint what could be wrong on my part would be great...has someone here any idea?

14 hours ago, LabLabLeo said:

I try to make whoring work. Without success so far. Everything seems to be installed correctly, all mod options show up, "money printing" is enabled, "client rng disable" too.

The game shows the modifier on each bed, 5 colonists with their own bed enabled for whoring + 1 one "everyone can use this"-bed. All 5 are listed in the brothel tab. 

All 5 are idle, their current job is "GoToWander", they are ignoring visitors.

I am sure i am missing something somewhere. But at this point, i have no idea, google seems to have no idea.

A hint what could be wrong on my part would be great...has someone here any idea?

enable whoring debug/loggin or w/e and watch log

Thanks for the fast reply!

I tried that, with no new insights. They do not attempt a "solicitation operation" at all. They masturbate from time to time and wander around. 

I played around with the mod options to see if there is something strange that could give a new hint. The modifier on the beds are showing up even if i disable this option in the mod settings. When i klick on a bed, in the window on the left the "whoring price factor" is written two times. Could this be a hint that maybe my game has two versions of whoring running? Could there be remains of an older RJW version that are somehow interacting with the current version?

Edit: I indeed had an an older RJW version running alongside the new version. After removing the older version the "price factor" is only written once. 

I tried some other options and everything exept whoring seems to work fine. Hookups between colonists and visitors all the time - but the whores do not get paid and the whoring tab says they had 0 clients, the log does not show solicitation atempts.

I am getting closer. Any ideas?

Edit2: It works!!!

Damn, i feel stupid. I missed that i have to use the whoring tab to designate which colonist should work as a whore. Together wich "using the new and an old version at the same time" - two stupid mistakes. But now it is solved and others who do the same stupid mistakes may find this post in a google search.

Edited by LabLabLeo

Thanks for updating the mod. I think there is a little bug with genital body parts props. Basically all parts that inherited from NaturalPrivatePartVagina class, for example DemonVagina, somehow lose all their props (like "Ridged" and "Resizable"), therefore quirks will ignore them, and you  can't resize them in bio tab, ect.  I managed to fix it by editing hediffs, here https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/blob/master/1.3/Defs/HediffDefs/Hediffs_PrivateParts/Hediffs_PrivateParts.xml#L177 , by removing empty list on line 177. (I don't really know how the c# works and all, probably it should be fixed somewhere there in the source code)

2 hours ago, Alpenglow said:

In this mod with all addons I lack for pregnant bellies for dressed pawns and knotted animation. This is not enough for atmospheric.

rjw doesnt add bellies, as far as i know, why not typing it in the addons page?

Anybody know what would cause the clothing to flash on and off during masturbation/sex?

Also dang, I remember when this mod used to do everything on its own, kinda of sucks having to DL 15 different addons to get it to do what it used to do.  Opens up a lot more chances of shit being outdated and breaking.  I remember the game used to describe what was happening during rape too.

Edited by Killerwolf1010
1 hour ago, Killerwolf1010 said:

Also dang, I remember when this mod used to do everything on its own, kinda of sucks having to DL 15 different addons to get it to do what it used to do.  Opens up a lot more chances of shit being outdated and breaking. 

image.jpeg

Anyone knows how to breed megaspiders? First i thought you just do it as usual by having male and a female megaspider, but then i noticed that females have "parasitic egg" that feed off carrier nutrients. So i tried breeing female megaspider with a slave, but slave got egg inside her health tab and after a couple of seconds born unfertilized egg after contractions. Also alert "EggDead" popped up.  Any ideas how to breed them?

Edited by DeathToHumankind
On 8/16/2022 at 7:36 PM, DeathToHumankind said:

Anyone knows how to breed megaspiders? First i thought you just do it as usual by having male and a female megaspider, but then i noticed that females have "parasitic egg" that feed off carrier nutrients. So i tried breeing female megaspider with a slave, but slave got egg inside her health tab and after a couple of seconds born unfertilized egg after contractions. Also alert "EggDead" popped up.  Any ideas how to breed them?

You still need to fertilize that egg by breeding the female megaspider with a male megaspider. And only then let the female lay the eggs into a victim.

Is there any way to make hacked/tamed/built mechanoids able to implant mechanoids into pawns at the player's command (or command the pawns to get implanted)? Had an idea for a mech-worshipping colony that used captured slaves as stock for mech "production", tested it, got a negative result with most related settings allowing for such things.

There is also another thing that bugs me a bit. I have a female pawn (Masochist and Zoophile traits, all things designated and options checked) and a male animal, yet the RMB menu shows only the rape/reverse rape options and intercources give respective moodlets. Same goes for a male pawn, but the RMB options are named "Breed". Those give the same moodlets as the rape tho. I remember there was option to choose between rape and non-rape bestiality in the earlier versions, was that change of RMB menu options intended?

Hey dudes. big fan of your work for the community, thanks for the hard work. 

I'm having an issue (I think was occurring before my update as well as after) where pawns' sex need goes down, but no amount of masturbation or sex will increase or even pause the decrease of their sex need bar. 

1. I've reviewed my mod list and reordered a couple times, maybe something is still screwed up. sorry

2. I've seen that Pawnmorpher has been giving some people issues. I think it was one of the ones I added to my list around the time I began noticing this problem. I've removed it from my list and started new worlds; the problem of no sex need replenishment is persisting. 

3. I've reviewed that correct parts are assigned to a pawn by using Hediff dev controls. Doesn't look like the issue. 

my huglog

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/571425b6f04093ab480dd1357cf9a3d3

let me know if there's anything else I can provide that would be helpful