23 minutes ago, weirn said:

See right there why are you so hostile? my point here is maybe machines can be more than we bargained for. Maybe they can be like us humans. Besides the mod has flesh for the androids because they are made from it so again giving them normal genitals is not far fetched, and I see it as one day man and machine can be a blurred line where you can't tell the difference by just looking.

Also my other point was if you are willing to suspend reality for insects and mechanoids, why not for androids just having genitals when they spawn and it not be backstory based? I'm trying to find a middle ground and you're being unreasonably hostile. I already made it as you can see. Quite frankly I'm just disappointed in your behavior. A little common courtesy and patience comes a long way.

because you are trying to change definition of things and i hate that.

then why not just remove all genitals but normal and slap those on everything, because, you know, that Fighter pilot android surely could use another joystick? or take a next step and remove penises and vaginas and just call it genitals so no one will be offended

because i want variety in game, something that make pawn unique to their (useless otherwise) story, other than just slapping everything on immortal pawns?

you are not trying hard enough :D.

i see and? erm... good job? *pats head*

so?...wait ... its now trending to write... oof?

i posses no such skills, i've stated my point and you are trying to compromise where there can be none. Androids are robots and will be treated as such

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/android#dataset-cacd

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/android

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/android

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/automaton

Alright got this patch to work with the most recent one. Once again this is for CHJees androids and they all spawn with genitals and other bits. Organics bits will never spawn as their inferior version except breasts since they are more neutral territory (that speed/manipulation penalty is a trade off). Hydraulic genitals have a chance to spawn on them as well as bionic ones. Dll will be provided as well. 

RJW_1.9.1a_Bicentenial.zip

RJW.dll (1.9.1a)

(If you download DLL drop in assemblies folder  of you RJW)

50 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

because you are trying to change definition of things and i hate that.

then why not just remove all genitals but normal and slap those on everything, because, you know, that Fighter pilot android surely could use another joystick? or take a next step and remove penises and vaginas and just call it genitals so no one will be offended

because i want variety in game, something that make pawn unique to their (useless otherwise) story, other than just slapping everything on immortal pawns?

you are not trying hard enough :D.

i see and? erm... good job? *pats head*

so?...wait ... its now trending to write... oof?

i posses no such skills, i've stated my point and you are trying to compromise where there can be none. Androids are robots and will be treated as such

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/android#dataset-cacd

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/android

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/android

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/automaton

Right...? how I usually see it treating androids as machines usually ends in bloodshed the moment they start thinking for themselves. You just prefer to stick to dictionary definitions and I like the fantasy of things associated with them. I read a lot of tech articles and there is a lot changing so to me robot limbs that look and feel just like a real hand could be right around the corner. Also jcla just let me know coolant is used to make artificial blood (Perfluorocarbons) crazy stuff.

Also unfortunately definitions do change for better or for worse I know one dreaded day words like yeet is going to be in the dictionary....... probably is ?.

Not really sure about the oof bit might have flubbed writing it and never noticed.

I'll keep making the patches then, as far as I'm concerned I would prefer all the androids have their dicks, vaginas, and breast even if they are just bionic ones. They are just repurposed sex bots that always has a face that make panties drop (or at least most of them do). Nothing wrong with variety though I might have an idea with the backstories that would make them interesting. Boob/dick size based on profession though that might take some time..... or it might break?.

(Almost forgot "ChjAndroidStandard" needs to be add to the xpath of the bodypatch.def  of the patches folder they have their own hediffgivers here's the line of code <xpath>*/HediffGiverSetDef[defName = "OrganicStandard" or "OrganicAgeless" or "ChjAndroidStandard"]/hediffGivers</xpath> ..... you prabably knew that)

12 minutes ago, weirn said:

Right...? how I usually see it treating androids as machines usually ends in bloodshed the moment they start thinking for themselves. You just prefer to stick to dictionary definitions and I like the fantasy of things associated with them. I read a lot of tech articles and there is a lot changing so to me robot limbs that look and feel just like a real hand could be right around the corner. Also jcla just let me know coolant is used to make artificial blood (Perfluorocarbons) crazy stuff.

Also unfortunately definitions do change for better or for worse I know one dreaded day words like yeet is going to be in the dictionary....... probably is ?.

Not really sure about the oof bit might have flubbed writing it and never noticed.

I'll keep making the patches then, as far as I'm concerned I would prefer all the androids have their dicks, vaginas, and breast even if they are just bionic ones. They are just repurposed sex bots that always has a face that make panties drop (or at least most of them do). Nothing wrong with variety though I might have an idea with the backstories that would make them interesting. Boob/dick size based on profession though that might take some time..... or it might break?.

when we will create sentient AI, definitions will/might change but until then reality as it is, though im pretty sure it will be end to human race

i wounder if ill live that long to see AI (that is 30-50 years), probably wont happen until quantum computers become "mainstream" and we actually learn how to use them

"just bionic ones"? its best parts available

Hi there.  Long time lurker of the forum and user of RimjobWorld.  I decided I needed speak up because I'm concerned about the direction of RJW's development.  I need to ask you Ed86 why are you taking such a contrarian/stubborn position and arguing semantics with regards to how Androids are implemented with RJW?  Anyone that has both mods installed is expecting their androids to be able to engage in sexual activities out-of-the-box like every other race mod that has been requested.  It's obnoxious having to capture other pawns to harvest their sexual organs or progressing your technology until you are able to manufacture bionics before you can actually enjoy RJW with Androids.  The version made for [B18] by the previous developer functioned immediately.

Your insistence on acting as a gatekeeper and forcing others to develop patches so that gameplay and enjoyment with RJW is no longer being purposely hindered, is not appreciated.  It's a fantasy G-A-M-E, so I don't understand why you are taking a hostile stance against fictional characters or the notion of androids having sex, let alone the hostility you are showing towards the real people that are genuinely enthusiastic for your work.  If you're not at least indifferent about mod compatibility between Androids and RJW, please do me and others a kindness and say so so we can uninstall the mod and move on.  I do understand you have a vision of what RJW should be, as any artist or developer has for their work, but that vision shouldn't include sacrificing/hindering gameplay over petty arguments.

Any objections if I were to add some kind of 'featureless chest' item for breasts? Would apply by default to creatures that have no mammaries, such as snakes and birds. ...because I'm getting kind of annoyed by all the boobsnakes running around, especially now that breastjob is in the game. 

(The current 'flat breasts' item doesn't work, because it's described as 'a pair of AA-cup breasts', and still adds to vulnerability and such.)

24 minutes ago, w4e89wt89 said:

If you're not at least indifferent about mod compatibility between Androids and RJW, please do me and others a kindness and say so so we can uninstall the mod and move on.  I do understand you have a vision of what RJW should be, as any artist or developer has for their work, but that vision shouldn't include sacrificing/hindering gameplay over petty arguments.

For now it's difficult to quit the thread as it's the only mod (as I know) that allow forced sex so while no other modders go on the subject there are no real ways to avoid the constraints to be regullary said go fuck when trying to propose or give an opinion :/

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

when we will create sentient AI, definitions will/might change but until then reality as it is, though im pretty sure it will be end to human race

i wounder if ill live that long to see AI (that is 30-50 years), probably wont happen until quantum computers become "mainstream" and we actually learn how to use them

"just bionic ones"? its best parts available

Maybe, not too far fetched computer not that long ago used floppy disks and (basically) VHS tape to record information and they were the size of a room so, its possible. Especially since we are now in the development of drivable cars and it might be commonplace to have robots as pets. Only times really tells.

3 hours ago, w4e89wt89 said:

Hi there.  Long time lurker of the forum and user of RimjobWorld.  I decided I needed speak up because I'm concerned about the direction of RJW's development.  I need to ask you Ed86 why are you taking such a contrarian/stubborn position and arguing semantics with regards to how Androids are implemented with RJW?  Anyone that has both mods installed is expecting their androids to be able to engage in sexual activities out-of-the-box like every other race mod that has been requested.  It's obnoxious having to capture other pawns to harvest their sexual organs or progressing your technology until you are able to manufacture bionics before you can actually enjoy RJW with Androids.  The version made for [B18] by the previous developer functioned immediately.

Your insistence on acting as a gatekeeper and forcing others to develop patches so that gameplay and enjoyment with RJW is no longer being purposely hindered, is not appreciated.  It's a fantasy G-A-M-E, so I don't understand why you are taking a hostile stance against fictional characters or the notion of androids having sex, let alone the hostility you are showing towards the real people that are genuinely enthusiastic for your work.  If you're not at least indifferent about mod compatibility between Androids and RJW, please do me and others a kindness and say so so we can uninstall the mod and move on.  I do understand you have a vision of what RJW should be, as any artist or developer has for their work, but that vision shouldn't include sacrificing/hindering gameplay over petty arguments.

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't hold anything against ED86 everyone has their own flaws and you can say both of us are acting like dunderheads. Perhaps I should not have persisted so much. I really don't think it's worth uninstalling a mod over an argument either, muckups happen. I'll maintain the patch with this mod's development it's really is not a problem.

3 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Any objections if I were to add some kind of 'featureless chest' item for breasts? Would apply by default to creatures that have no mammaries, such as snakes and birds. ...because I'm getting kind of annoyed by all the boobsnakes running around, especially now that breastjob is in the game. 

(The current 'flat breasts' item doesn't work, because it's described as 'a pair of AA-cup breasts', and still adds to vulnerability and such.)

I don't think there is much problem after all they don't say "useless as tits on a rattlesnake" for nothing. If you need any help I have no problem trying my best to help. I got the means to do so now and I probably won't use it for much else other than for this mod. I'll learn as I go along.

2 hours ago, weirn said:

I don't think there is much problem after all they don't say "useless as tits on a rattlesnake" for nothing. If you need any help I have no problem trying my best to help. I got the means to do so now and I probably won't use it for much else other than for this mod. I'll learn as I go along.

Nah, I'll handle that. I have most race and animal mods installed, which makes it easy to check which creatures need to be filtered. Maybe I'll add a couple of other types too while working on it, such as udders.

But I'm sure there's other things you could work on. Check the suggestion list on the first page. If you make improvements that could be included in the main version, consider making a fork on GitGud, so they can be easily merged.

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I haven't managed to find it anywhere in the thread. :x

I just started playing this game and installed this mod right away. I was hoping to start my colony off with some lewdity, but no matter how many times I randomized the colonists I never saw any of the traits from this mod show up! Is it impossible to have these traits (Necrophiliac, Zoophile, Rapist, etc) right from the start?

13 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I just started playing this game and installed this mod right away. I was hoping to start my colony off with some lewdity, but no matter how many times I randomized the colonists I never saw any of the traits from this mod show up! Is it impossible to have these traits (Necrophiliac, Zoophile, Rapist, etc) right from the start?

The traits are set to be very rare. At the current commonality, about only one colonist in thousand will get those randomly. I'd recommend using the Prepare Carefully mod to add them manually on start.

...though you can also edit it manually by changing the values in the defs/traits.xml file, which will affect all generated pawns.

Personally, I'd like to make them less rare for random colonists by default. But ultimately that's up to Ed86.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I haven't managed to find it anywhere in the thread. :x

Don't worry too much for Rapist and Zoophile at start, as soon as you rape 10 prisonners (for rapist) or 10 animals (for Zoophile) you can gain it.

3 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Nah, I'll handle that. I have most race and animal mods installed, which makes it easy to check which creatures need to be filtered. Maybe I'll add a couple of other types too while working on it, such as udders.

But I'm sure there's other things you could work on. Check the suggestion list on the first page. If you make improvements that could be included in the main version, consider making a fork on GitGud, so they can be easily merged.

Ok, I'll be sure to do that when I have time been getting back in the swing of college so depending on how things go I might work on some small stuff here and there.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

One extra thing I want to add to what Zaltys said is Prepared Carefully has a feature which is easily missed and it's next to the add button with the colonists section of the menu. The little + sign has a bunch of "presets" where you can get a random colonist from a chosen faction profession. They also have their associated gear. So for example you can spawn a nymph (they always spawn naked) to be part of the starting colonist and edit them to your likings. Remember click the + sign and select a pawn type you want if you need a particular pawn fast especially if it's a type of alien since randomize does not guarantee them to be a colonist in the basic crashland scenario (stats and backstories are still somewhat random).  Prepared Carefully is really a rimworld need since it gives you a lot of freedoms.

Getting the animal breasts sorted out took longer than I expected. Genetic Rim in particular was a headache, and Dinosauria and Jurassic Rim have an unreasonable amount of dinosaur species... But I think I got most of the common mods sorted out. 

Made a new merge for it, dunno if it'll be in the next update. But if it is, I'd appreciate any reports about species that still get mismatched breasts (as in, non-mammals with breasts, etc). I'm sure I must've missed some.

13 hours ago, w4e89wt89 said:

oh you are concerned about the direction of RJW's development huh? can you, maybe introduce me to it, because i have no idea where its heading.

i've already gave reasons why, use search function.

i am Anyone and i dont agree with you.

obnoxious you say? i assume you mean that you want it here and now, you can use dev mode to instantly do all reasearch, all add all genitals, bionic and arcotech implants and limbs

it did not

your gameplay and enjoyment with RJW different from mine, and you are trying to prove me yours is better, if you dont agree with my version of gameplay make a patch

Androids and RJW are compatible. you can uninstall the mod and move on

Again, you say that i can have my vision but its wrong and should be the way you see it

34 minutes ago, shinshidaze said:

Hello.

I have a simple question.

Is it possible to modify the period of filling milk in a pregnant's boobs?

Couldn't find the related code in the actual mod so I guess it is something we use the vanilla's stuff...

Have a nice Sunday!

its not part of this mod

assuming your are talking about milkable colonists, probably yes if you find working sources

15 hours ago, Zaltys said:

You mean a new hediff? I think adding 'featureless chest' other than generic_breasts is needed if you want to differentiate functionality like featureless one can't lactate nor boobjob while generics can.

When I downloaded this mod first, I felt it is weird to see generic_breasts hediff in female chickens (although I love chicken breast) so I just wrote something in add_breasts that egg-layers won't have hediffs added... But now I realized that hediff != actual bodypart  (I was so slow) so it wouldn't be a real solution.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

oh you are concerned about the direction of RJW's development huh? can you, maybe introduce me to it, because i have no idea where its heading.

i've already gave reasons why, use search function.

i am Anyone and i dont agree with you.

obnoxious you say? i assume you mean that you want it here and now, you can use dev mode to instantly do all reasearch, all add all genitals, bionic and arcotech implants and limbs

it did not

your gameplay and enjoyment with RJW different from mine, and you are trying to prove me yours is better, if you dont agree with my version of gameplay make a patch

Androids and RJW are compatible. you can uninstall the mod and move on

Again, you say that i can have my vision but its wrong and should be the way you see it

Disappointing.  You seem more interested in trying to misconstrued what's being said so you can pick fights and double-down on gatekeeping rather than improving the mod.  Maybe you should try pumping the brakes and figure out what your part is and what you're actually trying to do with RJW instead of lashing out at every opportunity.

24 minutes ago, w4e89wt89 said:

Disappointing.  You seem more interested in trying to misconstrued what's being said so you can pick fights and double-down on gatekeeping rather than improving the mod.  Maybe you should try pumping the brakes and figure out what your part is and what you're actually trying to do with RJW instead of lashing out at every opportunity.

its Disappointing to read that you, again, fail to read/understand that people can have different opinion than yours

oh and what would my part be i wounder?

you are probably uh.... not native english speaker with google translate so i dont quite understand your last sentence, what brakes and how this has to do with anything

10 hours ago, Zaltys said:

The traits are set to be very rare. At the current commonality, about only one colonist in thousand will get those randomly. I'd recommend using the Prepare Carefully mod to add them manually on start.

...though you can also edit it manually by changing the values in the defs/traits.xml file, which will affect all generated pawns.

Personally, I'd like to make them less rare for random colonists by default. But ultimately that's up to Ed86.

I'll check out that mod, but I probably shouldn't use it. I like having to deal with whatever randomness the game throws at me. x3 Maybe changing the .xml will work, though!

9 hours ago, Strec said:

Don't worry too much for Rapist and Zoophile at start, as soon as you rape 10 prisonners (for rapist) or 10 animals (for Zoophile) you can gain it.

I read something about that, but I wasn't able to get my female settlers to rape an animal. x.x They just masturbate when their sex need is low. Is there any particular tactic that can be used to "encourage" them?

9 hours ago, weirn said:

One extra thing I want to add to what Zaltys said is Prepared Carefully has a feature which is easily missed and it's next to the add button with the colonists section of the menu. The little + sign has a bunch of "presets" where you can get a random colonist from a chosen faction profession. They also have their associated gear. So for example you can spawn a nymph (they always spawn naked) to be part of the starting colonist and edit them to your likings. Remember click the + sign and select a pawn type you want if you need a particular pawn fast especially if it's a type of alien since randomize does not guarantee them to be a colonist in the basic crashland scenario (stats and backstories are still somewhat random).  Prepared Carefully is really a rimworld need since it gives you a lot of freedoms.

As useful as that sounds, I will probably avoid Prepared Carefully. I don't have the self-control to keep myself from abusing it. ^^;

Thanks for all the suggestions, though! =D Since I'm already here and asking things, where can I find a comprehensive list of race/animal mods that are compatible with RJW? Or just some recommended races to install? :3 Apparently there are dozens of them out there, but I don't want to accidentally install something incompatible.

Also, are Insects in the base game? I saw a mention of Insects in the mod settings, but haven't seen any in-game yet. :v

And last question (promise!), do modded races need their own body replacers?

24 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I read something about that, but I wasn't able to get my female settlers to rape an animal. x.x They just masturbate when their sex need is low. Is there any particular tactic that can be used to "encourage" them?

designate them to breed (and animals to be breeders) and also check if bestiality is enabled

Also, are Insects in the base game? I saw a mention of Insects in the mod settings, but haven't seen any in-game yet. :v

yep, megaspiders, spelopedes and megascarabs, check out mountainous landing tiles with "caves" or ancient dangers

And last question (promise!), do modded races need their own body replacers?

no, genital assignment works generally for every creature

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

its Disappointing to read that you, again, fail to read/understand that people can have different opinion than yours

oh and what would my part be i wounder?

you are probably uh.... not native english speaker with google translate so i dont quite understand your last sentence, what brakes and how this has to do with anything

Ed, as much as i'd love to support your updating of the mod and upkeeping of it, after it dropped so many times, i have to say that this is indeed a biased perspective, that is damaging to the whole structure of the mod. I was one of such users that he described "Downloaded Androids and download RJW, and expected it to work out of the box"-- after all, what reason would there be not to? Mainly when even Droids have functionality built onto them. Then i was surprised when i noticed they had no genitals, despite having read in previous posts about "droids having mechanical/hydraulic parts". We're not criticizing you as a person, nor the mod itself, its just that the denial of functionality for the Androids on purpose, harms more the users than it harms one's "immersion" or whatever beef you have to pick with Androids, ChJee, or robots in general.

That said, i still do appreciate the mod being worked on-- i just believe the need for a patch just to use Androids with RJW is a shame, since it wouldn't be necessary otherwise. I'm a modder for Starbound and Sexbound, and as a creator of such content, i had to understand and respect that everyone has their kinks, and as long as they're legal, they will request content for them. Its not up to me to decide what content "shall or shall not exist", that's just being a ass, if i had my kinks and wanted them in-game and had no skill or knowledge of how, i too would be asking for help/for others to implement them. The only reason to justifiably deny such requests is if you don't know how to, or there is a actual issue with doing so. As far as i can tell, adding genitals to the androids is all within your power, and you're just denying it because of your belief against the idea of "Digital/mechanical/robotical copies of a biological being having a reason to have genitals". I'm not undermining your prowess as a modder, and i wouldn't have been able to make such patches myself, have been struggling just to make armor, and i know its NOT your obligation to add these things, but please don't lash out at other users trying to understand why they can't enjoy their games the way they choose.

14 minutes ago, Skömer said:

designate them to breed (and animals to be breeders) and also check if bestiality is enabled

yep, megaspiders, spelopedes and megascarabs, check out mountainous landing tiles with "caves" or ancient dangers

no, genital assignment works generally for every creature

Mega-scarabs sound terrifying. x3 Thanks for the info!