13 minutes ago, marble2 said:

is it just me or is it nearly impossible to grow humpshrooms? can only grow them in a hydroponics basin and they take 40 days to grow... and one solar flare completely kills them, and the likelyhood of having a solar flare in 40 days is pretty good

Huh, i don't remember having trouble growing them in the past... maybe their growth period was increased, but i maybe wrong. And yes, playing with Solar Flares enabled is just asking to get fucked over in Hydroponics, freezers, etc. Basically, when a bad event tries to fire, that isn't a raid, it'll look for what events CAN happen, and the Solar Flare is one of those "always an option" events. Its a bad idea to try to have it not happen for 40 days.

Also, are humpshrooms immune to blight like other special plants like Healroot? Because i think it should be.

21 hours ago, Skömer said:

yep, megaspiders, spelopedes and megascarabs,

Wait. What?

Megaspiders? Dang.

I've been using the  Spiders and the Giant Spiders from the Arachnophobia mod. Is that why all my attempts to breed spiders have failed? I haven't been using the right type of spider?

Question:

i've just updated from 1.8.7 to the latest version, and have noticed pawns have gone from being stripped when raped only to never being stripped of clothing for sex, is this intentional?
I updated it hoping the whoring would include this feature, instead i've found it removed wholesale :(

Also a minor feature request: can you at least: (sorry if allready answered, theres a lot of posts :O)

A - Provide a mod option to disable the yearly, per pawn 'dummy privates' serious alert message (Which gives an annoying alert box)

B - Downgrade it to a less serious status message (example, like a ship chunk message, which is a text alert that clears itself after a while)

Hmm, seems it is a glitch after all. Just now a 70 year old woman was offered safety, she sucks in many ways (incapable of half of the tasks), so I have no intention to keep her, I'm just gonna kill and cannibalize her. So before I kill her I'm like let's test the rape thingie. I eat humpshroom with my male colonist, I take away her consent, I draft and submit her and... nothing. No right click option to rape her, if I lock them in the same room together the male is just wandering around. Vulnerability 300% and everything. The option isn't there even if I turn on wild mode, allthough my guy tried to rape one of the nymphs after I enabled wild mode. I interupted him through drafting, hoping that he would choose the target I desire him to use (the old woman about to get served for dinner) next, but nothing. He just wanders.

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there is no traits that make rapist like old hags

Is that really it? So many variables. ^^

I mean I guess I should just enable Wild Mode, I built this entire colony around the idea of savage cruelty (tribal start with all 5 colonists with psychopath/cannibal trait combo) and now I am dissapointed in how civil they are.

haha, missed the 70 year old part, was too focused on the mechanics miss understanding, pawns will choose cp/cc to their tastes, and won't touch someone against their tastes, there will be very few people irl who would do anything with a 70 year old grandma (especially in a future where living past 80 is practically impossible, what happened to all that genetic engineering?). I really should set my games up to limit the max age of pawns when they spawn, you wouldn't send these people off on a raid or a trading caravan even in a game, they'd slow the whole group down too much!

at least in an older build bloodlust was pretty much required for anything to happen at all (the patch where I gave up looking after the mod), try adding that trait to your colonists and they should be a lot more active. I'm more interested in my colonist voluntery doing stuff so I usually dev mode masochist onto everyone who "agrees" to be of public use

56 minutes ago, Vincenzo667 said:

Is that really it? So many variables. ^^

I mean I guess I should just enable Wild Mode, I built this entire colony around the idea of savage cruelty (tribal start with all 5 colonists with psychopath/cannibal trait combo) and now I am dissapointed in how civil they are.

I actually already tuned Psychopaths in the latest merge: they'll ignore a few things that'd bother other colonists, and have less qualms in general. But that may be a double-edged sword if all of your colonists have that trait...

Also, one thing you could try is getting the potential rapist drunk. I can't quite remember if that can overcome the 'too old' check, but it will make them less picky.

6 hours ago, failquail said:

Question:

i've just updated from 1.8.7 to the latest version, and have noticed pawns have gone from being stripped when raped only to never being stripped of clothing for sex, is this intentional?
I updated it hoping the whoring would include this feature, instead i've found it removed wholesale :(

Also a minor feature request: can you at least: (sorry if allready answered, theres a lot of posts :O)

A - Provide a mod option to disable the yearly, per pawn 'dummy privates' serious alert message (Which gives an annoying alert box)

B - Downgrade it to a less serious status message (example, like a ship chunk message, which is a text alert that clears itself after a while)

The reason why they keep the clothes on is mostly because some people were having problems with clothes permanently disappearing. Not to mention pawns being in danger of freezing to death or dying of heatstroke without their clothes during rape or when again clothes just vanish off the face of the planet.

From my understanding with the dummy privates the only way to give pawns genitals (and stds apparently) after generation is to make it function as a birthday disease. I think it is the only way if I read the code behind it correctly. Unfortunatly how Rimworld treats certain events like diseases are never treated as a minor message (I don't think you can set it up that way either since it's a hardcoded behavior of the game). So really it's a minor inconvenience at its worst.

8 hours ago, failquail said:

Question:

you can try removing everything in BodyPatches.xml

this should disable birthday stuff and aging stds

no idea if that would have other effects

On 11/12/2018 at 9:29 AM, Soronarr said:

To whom it may concern - I updated the monstergirls mod:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/btrgq3wjz21a2fd/MonstergirlsPlus.zip

- added wolfgirls, foxgirls and catgirls

- some monstergirls can clean

I do apologize if my question has been asked before, having a hell of a day with this head cold.... on to the question...

is there a patch to get this to work with either or both RJW surgeries or "A dog said...." mod?

The "Androids" mod has maid outfits you can dress them up in for Christs sake. Of course they can be sex toys. The mod author is clearly suggesting that they have a sexual nature. It is really noticeable that they don't have sex organs when literally everything else in the game does. Even new born children do! By the way could we give the children the micro genital? It is really odd seeing them with the exact same stuff as adults. Or would it be too much trouble swapping them out when they grow up? Removing established features from the mod is a bad move. Preventing people from implanting organic genitals on ""Androids"" is a dick move.

Now on to why I came here. Is it possible to harvest animal sex parts? I tried on wild ones and I wasn't able to.

Closing statement from the """""Androids""""" mod page "...some just suggest they are outdated pleasure machines which got dumped by a passing space freigher."

1 hour ago, Tm812 said:

The "Androids" mod has maid outfits you can dress them up in for Christs sake. Of course they can be sex toys. The mod author is clearly suggesting that they have a sexual nature. It is really noticeable that they don't have sex organs when literally everything else in the game does. Even new born children do! By the way could we give the children the micro genital? It is really odd seeing them with the exact same stuff as adults. Or would it be too much trouble swapping them out when they grow up? Removing established features from the mod is a bad move. Preventing people from implanting organic genitals on ""Androids"" is a dick move.

Now on to why I came here. Is it possible to harvest animal sex parts? I tried on wild ones and I wasn't able to.

Closing statement from the """""Androids""""" mod page "...some just suggest they are outdated pleasure machines which got dumped by a passing space freigher."

you are late to the party, its over

unfortunately no one have provided me with certificate with mods "established features" so im not aware of any

btw why is no one complainin that cleaning bots have no genitals, they have feelings too?

thats so nice that you can quote closing statement, except if you played the mod, you might have noticed it has little with reality

v1.9.2
Zaltys:
Fixed a bug in baby generation which allowed animals to get a hediff meant for human babies. Also clarified the hediff name, since 'child not working' could be mistaken as an error.
Improved logging for forced handjobs.
Fixed necrophilia error from trying to violate corpses that don't rot (mechanoids, weird mod-added creatures such as summons, etc).
Disallowed female zoos from taking wild animals to bed, because letting them inside the base can be problematic (and most can't get past doors anyway).
Fixed incorrect colonist-on-animal thoughts.
Whores now try to refrain from random fappin' (so they can spend more time servicing visitors/colonists), unless they're sexually frustrated.
Added a pregnancy filter for races that cannot get pregnant (undead, etc). '
Colonists with Kind trait are less likely to rape.
Added trait inheritance for [SYR] Individuality and Westerado traits.
Added fail reasons to targeted Comfort Prisoner rape (on right-click); it has so many checks that it was often unclear why it wouldn't work.Added udders for animals (where appropriate, such as cows and muffalos), and a 'featureless chest' type for non-mammalian humanoids.
Removed breasts from various non-mammalian animals, mostly reptiles and avians. Checked most of the common mods, but probably missed some animals. If you spot any species that have mammaries when they shouldn't, report them in the thread so they can be fixed.

rjw_1.9.2.7z

4 hours ago, Tm812 said:

Yeah, as Ed said it's basically been dealt with. Also nobody said anything about preventing people to implant organic genitals being a dick move at all since you can still do that (the whole thing was about them spawning naturally). Anyways it was and agree to disagree kind of thing (I also made it clear there was no hard feelings). Not to mention I made a patch for that stuff and will be maintaining it until a better more modular menu is made. Just look for the sparkles since it makes it easier to spot or wait till I release the update for the patch (I will glitter bomb it as well) since the mod was just updated. Otherwise mention or necromancy on the horse that has been beaten to death is unwanted since it has been buried (solved).

I'm looking into tabs from other mods' setting since development of this could happen faster/sooner if I can figure out how to clean up settings. They are getting crowded preventing a more modular setup. So, anyone who know how to do this or know a place that explains how it's done would be appreciated.

Might have found a solution in post mortem mod thanks to its small settings so it is easier for me to see how tab buttons are implemented. Also comparing it to the Run and Gun mod since it mentioned that how it got it, also Red3Dred mentioned it having a tab setup. Will probably post my findings if they prove to be fruitful.

Anybody noticed that an animal marriage mod was added to the workshop here's a link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1617962857&searchtext= 

So, in my trials, even after the clean new save with a extreme amount of mods, i'm still having issues with the social interactions-- I have yet to see any, either they are absurdly rare, or the 100+ deep chats i've seen were/are being overwritten by something.

I've seen "guilty pleasures", "Sexuality" and "sexual morality", but if i remember correctly, Zaltys had said those were vanilla.

On another note, i know i've set my sex-chances to be mostly equal all-around, but i can't help but wonder why is it that straight couples don't have a lower chance of doing more deviant sexual interactions-- i don't imagine most men in straight relationships like getting fisted or rimmed. Just a thought though.

As a third note, i've noticed a few times, even though the interaction should, it doesn't spawn any cumstains. Mainly rape on animals though. Also, having the amount of cumstains that spawn scale on body-size is interesting, and leads to some awkward situations with some really large creatures like dragons.... A colonist will go and force-handjob the dragon, and now the entire room is filled with cum. Really gotta try my hardest to keep them out of the fridge and kitchen.