14 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Question about pregnancies using RJW, Menstruation, and Children School and Learning.  I want RJW (or Menstruation really) to handle conception and stuff but I'd like the offspring to be born at age 14 as CSL does.  I just had my first RJW birth and I was all excited to use the awesome new school I'd built but unfortunately what i got was an actual baby that just lays there like a bean bag.  I had CSL's "Disable Children" and "Disable Pregnancy" selected.  Should I only have "Disable Children" selected?  Or is there another setting i need to change?

rjw has no support for csl, use cheats like dev mode or aging mods

Question:

Does RJW Pregnancy System allow human pawns to procreate with Animals and create a chimera-like baby?

I want to start a run based on Greek Mythology and it would be cool to have humans with animals creating minotaurs, satyrs and centaurs and live alongside other humans. If I download the Beastmen Mod would it work?

6 hours ago, striker345 said:

Question:

Does RJW Pregnancy System allow human pawns to procreate with Animals and create a chimera-like baby?

I want to start a run based on Greek Mythology and it would be cool to have humans with animals creating minotaurs, satyrs and centaurs and live alongside other humans. If I download the Beastmen Mod would it work?

yes, but you need to create "chimera-like baby" race first and make race support file for it

On 4/1/2021 at 3:56 PM, panzifeet said:

Is cum effect on fellatio not being applied anymore? I remember it used to apply cum on jaw or something, but now is not working.

I've noticed this as well. Hope it gets fixed soon. No nutritional value either. And no cumstuffed from Licentia Labs.

On 4/13/2021 at 1:58 AM, Ed86 said:

rjw has no support for csl, use cheats like dev mode or aging mods

Oh that sucks.  I know you're the worst person possible to argue with since you wrote all the code (and thank you btw) but this passage in the recommended mods section of the first post makes me think something is possible if I can just get the settings right:

• steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Children, school and learning - adds second fertility stat independent from RJW fertility, toggle "disable children" in settings to let RJW handle all pregnancies (the age setting will still apply for all newborn kids) [adds learning and school stuff and scales textures based on age, but little children mechanics]

(I added the blue) I turned off CSL's "Disable Children" and "Disable Pregnancy" settings right before birth on reload.  The baby still came out with a baby with the same name and traits but was now a neutral instead of a member of the tribe.  Baby's father was a slave that wasn't a member of the tribe on conception.  Baby just walked off the map which i was fine with as i didn't want to take care of a baby for 10 years or whatever.  And also I couldn't figure out dev mode.

2 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Sorry to bother y'all. What triggers threesomes? Any settings to tweak that? Will relationships (lovers, fiance, marriage) or relatives (2 bros mmf, 2 sis mff) affect threesome hookup calculations?

I have never seen a voluntary threesome.  If you get a beautiful prisoner you will see it plenty.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:01 PM, Rimworld Traveller said:

Question about pregnancies using RJW, Menstruation, and Children School and Learning.  I want RJW (or Menstruation really) to handle conception and stuff but I'd like the offspring to be born at age 14 as CSL does.

Hey, I wrote a quick Harmony patch for RJW that makes human-like pawns be born at 14. It patches the "BabyPostBirth" function and sets the biological and chronological age to 14 years old. I've tested it both with and without Menstruation, and it works in both cases.

RJWBornAt14.zip

6 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Oh that sucks.  I know you're the worst person possible to argue with since you wrote all the code (and thank you btw) but this passage in the recommended mods section of the first post makes me think something is possible if I can just get the settings right:

• steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Children, school and learning - adds second fertility stat independent from RJW fertility, toggle "disable children" in settings to let RJW handle all pregnancies (the age setting will still apply for all newborn kids) [adds learning and school stuff and scales textures based on age, but little children mechanics]

(I added the blue) I turned off CSL's "Disable Children" and "Disable Pregnancy" settings right before birth on reload.  The baby still came out with a baby with the same name and traits but was now a neutral instead of a member of the tribe.  Baby's father was a slave that wasn't a member of the tribe on conception.  Baby just walked off the map which i was fine with as i didn't want to take care of a baby for 10 years or whatever.  And also I couldn't figure out dev mode.

It used to work like this last time I've tried, but that was a while ago, I guess I'll remove that

7 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

it used to work but then there were changes to pregnancy so now that doesnt work

14 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Do you have it enabled in the options?  It starts disabled iirc

Yes I do but pawns never engage in sex with an animal of their own accord, even at 0% sex need. It works if I turn on the breeder button toggles but if I wanted to rely on that then I might as well just manually tell my pawns to have sex with something. I don't know if that's intended but if it is then that's what I find disappointing. I checked through def files in the mod and supposedly pawns are supposed to be able to resort to having sex with animals when sexually starved but I've yet to see that happen.

I know casual hookups with animals existed in previous versions of this mod but the author removed it. It would be nice if that was a mod option you could enable/disable.

Is it possible to disable the influence of the mod on some races? Androids from the Android tiers mod do not have genitals, and rightly so, because they are iron dummies. But they still have a sexual desire that they are not able to satisfy, and from this they are upset.

There may be other races for which sexual activity is not expected.
It would be great if there was an opportunity in the settings to disable such an unnatural need.

I got this bug anytime my pawns try to have sex, in this case it's my hero pawn but the same thing happens whenever they try to use pawns marked for comfort sex. They'll wander off to a place to have sex but once they're actually there they don't do anything and wander off. They get the log that they had sex or were raped but none of the actual benefits or negatives that come with that.

I'm gonna be trying to narrow down if any mods are causing an issue with it over the next couple of days but my main mod list where this popped up is a smidge big so it's gonna take a hot minute.

Bug.PNG

Hello,is that a bug that pawn without a dick can't right click to have sex with animal?

I mean it won't shows rimming or something only breed or anal breed even with a dick , and before the right click update I can right click a girl to have rimming with animal (now only rape).

And ,does anyone know about the Virgin thing?i mean i never see any pawn get thought about Virgin.

What should I do if I want to change the cum amount of a specific type of penis while others remain unchanged? For example, let the cum amount of the cat penis to be 20 time greater than human penis. Is there any xml variable for me to set their values as I want?

3 hours ago, Abysmirror said:

What should I do if I want to change the cum amount of a specific type of penis while others remain unchanged? For example, let the cum amount of the cat penis to be 20 time greater than human penis. Is there any xml variable for me to set their values as I want?

its randomly assigned when pawn/part generated, you can only save edit existing or use licentia serums

The new update (4.6.6) keeps throwing this error and every sex act ends instantly. Any idea what's causing this? seems like "sex.increase_time" is missing which was one of the new checks that were added? Rolling back to the previous version removes this issue, but trying to figure out what the actual issue is here.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Swain driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_4268468) A=Thing_Human251421)
System.MissingMethodException: void rjw.JobDriver_Sex.increase_time(int)
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000f9] in <849b834457894f9b885f95fae4e68768>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<MakeNewToils>b__5 () [0x0006c] in <262835ba82ab4555ba60f58fe5ff05ac>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

30 minutes ago, kckckc89 said:

The new update (4.6.6) keeps throwing this error and every sex act ends instantly. Any idea what's causing this? seems like "sex.increase_time" is missing which was one of the new checks that were added? Rolling back to the previous version removes this issue, but trying to figure out what the actual issue is here.

the animation mod might be at fault, did you update it?