Got the game throwing this code every time anything tries to have any form of sex, with minor variation depending on what type it is.

Quickie:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Fuman driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_377) A=Thing_Human344)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.ticks_remaining' not found.
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000f9] in <9c7a05c90f054137a2b4d9293d23e799>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch3(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00060] in <1ae966d1824f45428aa364f3015ef541>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Rape:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Fuman driver=JobDriver_RandomRape (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RandomRape (Job_185) A=Thing_Human344)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.ticks_remaining' not found.
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000f9] in <9c7a05c90f054137a2b4d9293d23e799>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch3(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Rape+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__6 () [0x0006b] in <1ae966d1824f45428aa364f3015ef541>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1(Pawn)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

any ideas? switching version type and removing all other mods didn't help.

3 hours ago, The_Inquisition said:

Got the game throwing this code every time anything tries to have any form of sex, with minor variation depending on what type it is.

Quickie:

Rape:

Updating Animation Framework will likely fix. If not then maybe your HAR is out of date. If not using Steam version of HAR then find latest on github which is here https://github.com/RimWorld-CCL-Reborn/AlienRaces

12 hours ago, The_Inquisition said:

Quickie:

Rape:

8 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Updating Animation Framework will likely fix. If not then maybe your HAR is out of date. If not using Steam version of HAR then find latest on github which is here https://github.com/RimWorld-CCL-Reborn/AlienRaces

@The_Inquisition if this fixes it for you could you confirm? I've both downloaded the latest version of the Animation Framework and downloaded HAR from github and still having issues. Maybe I went wrong somewhere

43 minutes ago, NVPD28 said:

Hold up, are you sure that file is up to date? I don't know github well, but it says the latest file was from October 2020

You clicked on releases. Those are out of date. You need to download from the master, which is what i linked. Click on where it says Code and there you can download the zip.

image.png.63d43d623f909716590029eaad547f60.png

I've downloaded the latest animation framework, unsubscribed and resubscribed to HAR on steam -aswell as tried to github download, and RJW has not had a new version since before 2021, atleast on Loverslab. Unless there is an update elsewhere. Booting up Rimworld now I'll get back and say if anything is working

I've been looking through files for hours now and can't find a fix.

When using Medical Tab by Fluffy, I now get a new column for fertility. Since I've got many of pawns on contraceptives, fertility is obviously down. I've been looking for ways to remove that column from the medical tab so that I can go back to having it show only pawns that have medical needs instead of pretty much everyone.

Does RJW add the fertility column or does medical tab do that automatically?

4 hours ago, NVPD28 said:

I've downloaded the latest animation framework, unsubscribed and resubscribed to HAR on steam -aswell as tried to github download, and RJW has not had a new version since before 2021, atleast on Loverslab. Unless there is an update elsewhere. Booting up Rimworld now I'll get back and say if anything is working

Latest update to RJW was on — 04/26/2021. So I'm thinking your RJW is outdated and thats why. Don't trust the upload date on Lovers Lab. That is a direct download link to the always latest version of RJW on gitgud. If you click it it will always get you the newest one the link itself doesnt need to be updated. To keep better track of when RJW updates you can check the gitgud page or you can join the discord.

8 minutes ago, michiko said:

Does RJW still natively support DubsBadHygiene or I need to use Dubs Bad Hygiene patch provided by cofee? It seems the patch still in 1.1...

I believe the patch still works regardless. Not having the patch just means that pawns wont get a little dirty after having sex and not having to pee too. I think the patch also lets cum get washed using Bad Hygiene stuff. 

9 hours ago, NVPD28 said:

Have you not noticed that the download option for RJW is a link to the hit download?

That means that download is latest even if the LoversLab page is not up to date.

Ok, so.. I've double checked all the mods are up to date, I'm currently messing around with the load order in case one of the addons is in the wrong place (which I doubt because my load order was working fine before the issue), and I'm also going through any mods that I may have downloaded at the time that may have caused an incompatability (though I am 100% certain that the issue started to occur without modifying my mods) - these mods being the Rim-Effect Core, N7 and music, Rimdeed and Evolved Organs Redux (automated). 

Ok so after the latest test I've ended up getting some new errors, hopefully it will be able to explain what's going on 

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHornyOrFrustrated TryIssueJobPackage: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 010000b3 (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.CasualSex_Helper, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed.TryGiveJob_Patch1(rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed,Verse.Pawn)
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob_Patch5(Pawn_JobTracker, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch2(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch4(Pawn)
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1(Game)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Chris driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_1791) A=Thing_Human239)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.orgasmstick' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<MakeNewToils>b__9 () [0x00060] in <fa51d7ced3e24f279701aeeede521b26>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch0(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass2_0:<MakeNewToils>b__6()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1(JobDriver)
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch4(Pawn)
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1(Game)

Ah hold up I may know the problematic mod. Something new has appeared when I have a pawn selected and right click another pawn I get a interaction "Cannot use - : not a fuck machine", hopefully if I remove Rimworld extension everything will be a-ok

15 minutes ago, NVPD28 said:

Ok so after the latest test I've ended up getting some new errors, hopefully it will be able to explain what's going on 

Those errors are typical of using non compatible versions of RJW and animation framework.

I really think you should just delete everything you have for RJW and animation framework and then install them again using these two links below.

RJW
Animation Framework

If this doesnt work then post a hugslog.

Ok I've managed to fix it. All the files I had were up to date however I believe there may have been an old version of a mod in there that had a different file name than the newer version that I didn't spot and Rimworld had been selecting the old over the new. Sorry for my incompetence 

11 hours ago, Tory187 said:

I believe the patch still works regardless. Not having the patch just means that pawns wont get a little dirty after having sex and not having to pee too. I think the patch also lets cum get washed using Bad Hygiene stuff. 

Oh, okay thanks a lot it works. I already checked it.

Tho, I found another trouble. It seems like the current RJW throws error when loaded with EdB prepare carefully. I think one of the comment from the first page mentioned this issue. Are there any fix, or it's just the way RJW is? Is there any alternative to EdB prepare carefully? RJW also kinda messes with "Harvest Everything", I don't use HE often tho. I could provide logs but it's a bit messy.

(EDIT) oOf... forget what I said, I'm using Character Editor, OP already provided the guide. So far it works fine.

18 hours ago, Canneloni said:

Does RJW add the fertility column or does medical tab do that automatically?

Medical Tab generates those columns itself, likely by going through the game's health data collection.  There's a similar issue with the Magic Manipulation stat from Rimworld of Magic, where it will be 0% for most pawns.  Unfortunately, I haven't found a to tell it not to add specific columns to the display.