1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

they do this fine

Wait. Wild, untamed animals are supposed to mate and get babies? If this feature already exists, then it isn't working, at least not with my RJW settings.

I have the following options turned OFF:

- animal-on-animal (description says this setting is only for interspecies sex and does not affect mating within their own species)

- bestiality

All pregnancy options (except the egg fertilizing filter) are ON.

My tamed animals do reproduce.

What should I do?

1 hour ago, Skömer said:

Workaround: the Rimmsquol mod lets you disable "Main buttons"

Thank you!

Someone there had a problem activating RJW? That it works, but after activating a specific mod pack he breaks and even if you disable all mods(Don't look at this comment that happens when the game owner wants so much of the game capacity :/) and activate only RJW (HUGLIBS and Age morphosis cells) he break the bills of sirurgy in the colonists? (Even with other mods or just him and the hugs or Age he breaks lol). I'm asking to see if anyone can send me the opost and the solution if it exists haha. Excellent mod by the way, keep up the good work and that's it :). i'm get some exceptions in my  lob: "XML: Could not specific object(144,155,166)"Colonist name"". Using RWMS to sort my mod pack 

14 hours ago, saltysalty said:

Wait. Wild, untamed animals are supposed to mate and get babies? If this feature already exists, then it isn't working, at least not with my RJW settings.

I have the following options turned OFF:

- animal-on-animal (description says this setting is only for interspecies sex and does not affect mating within their own species)

- bestiality

All pregnancy options (except the egg fertilizing filter) are ON.

My tamed animals do reproduce.

What should I do?

Thank you!

mating process is handled by rimworld, not rjw, rjw handles outcome of mating like pregnancy etc

tamed animals can also use designators, which allow them to have sex more often and not only with same species

6 hours ago, dienow said:

Why wouldn't they? They're invading you for shits and giggles. Rape is obviously what they're looking for.

Is this something that's hard to understand?

yes, i dont see why would anyone want to rape for shits and giggles, while being shot bullets through their head, that's unhealthy

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

mating process is handled by rimworld, not rjw, rjw handles outcome of mating like pregnancy etc

tamed animals can also use designators, which allow them to have sex more often and not only with same species

Wild animals don't mate in vanilla, and that's why I was asking if you could expand the feature of mating animals to wild animals, please.

If you don't want to make it an optional feature, could you please give me instructions on what to change in the code myself?

51 minutes ago, saltysalty said:

Wild animals don't mate in vanilla, and that's why I was asking if you could expand the feature of mating animals to wild animals, please.

If you don't want to make it an optional feature, could you please give me instructions on what to change in the code myself?

Get the "wild animal sex" mod, although I'm not 100% sure if it allows wild<->tamed animal mating

I seem to have an issue when adding in Baby and Children into the modlist. Children, school and learning + RJW (in that order) works fine. But then CSL, BnC, RJW (in that order) makes 60-70% of children as good as passionless (only high passion for intelligence). A lot of the time, the disabled skills dont get enabled correctly and they almost never get any traits except for innocence and gender preference. RJW is handling all pregnancy. I tried existing and new games with and without BnC to confirm BnC as the probable cause.

No errors or warning in log.. but I do have an enormous modlist. Most of the mods are on the recommended modlist. CSL, BnC and RJW at the bottom of the list.

Anyone else has/had this? Am I doing something wrong?

(Everything else about the mod(s) seem to work as they should)

4 hours ago, CajunSpicy said:

I want to see more after all my raid members surrenders.

For now, it just ends raid and the team gets lost.

Are there any related mods about it?

Which not to lead everyone's down state to be skip everything.

Good luck convincing ed to include sex in a mod about sex.

I'd love to see the same thing, personally. I assume it would require patching how raids end, as they either end in the raiders giving up and going home, kidnapping, or stealing whatever they can find and leaving (which they can kidnap and steal at the same time).

If they would just proc based on proximity to downed targets rather than immediately pathing away from targets that have been downed, that would be great. It doesn't matter how safe it is around their current area, they will immediately leave the area without considering any downed pawns. I would understand if they took into account the danger within a certain cell radius or immediately went into an aggressive mode if fired upon, but they just ignore everything to run off and set something on fire.

7 hours ago, dienow said:

Good luck convincing ed to include sex in a mod about sex.

I'd love to see the same thing, personally. I assume it would require patching how raids end, as they either end in the raiders giving up and going home, kidnapping, or stealing whatever they can find and leaving (which they can kidnap and steal at the same time).

If they would just proc based on proximity to downed targets rather than immediately pathing away from targets that have been downed, that would be great. It doesn't matter how safe it is around their current area, they will immediately leave the area without considering any downed pawns. I would understand if they took into account the danger within a certain cell radius or immediately went into an aggressive mode if fired upon, but they just ignore everything to run off and set something on fire.

or you can show ed who's the boss here, and spend next few weeks reversing rw code, doing xml and C# patches, and then, maybe, make merge commit into rjw, and then spend another week fixing bugs, because new features = new bugs

22 hours ago, Skömer said:

Get the "wild animal sex" mod, although I'm not 100% sure if it allows wild<->tamed animal mating

On 11/6/2019 at 2:50 PM, saltysalty said:

The mod Wild Animal Sex and RJW aren't compatible, both add their own fertility stat.

It allows wild<->tamed animal mating, but the problem is that the fertility of WIld Animal Sex will be fully independent from RJW's fertility, resulting in weird outcomes.

That's really a shame because apart from the fertility, the rest of Wild Animal Sex seems to work nicely alongside RJW.

Would it be possible to add a patch to RJW for compatibility with Wild Animal Sex, one that forces WAS to use RJW's fertility instead of its own?

Anyone found that Pig Orcs can't impregnate anyone? First my raider band captured some elves, and after a few weeks of endless trauma for the elves, none were pregnant. So I captured some base-game humans, and same result. Everyone has the right parts, of various and fertile ages, everything smushes together and makes the right fluid in the right places, but nada. The entire point of this particular save/world was to make myself an Orc army for my Dark Lord to use.

I can fudge it and use the Debug to 'give birth' on the prisoners and Orcs spring out of thin air, so it looks like it even recognises the DNA (eww) in the slaves, and I guess I could use it at a push, but it kind of destroys balance and the point.

I know this has been requested before, but please provide a way to turn off the automatic masochist trait. It completely breaks realism. I know this is some weird hentai thing, but it works against anyone going for realism. All I'm asking for is a way to turn it off. I'd do it myself, but I'm not much of a programmer and wouldn't know where to begin.

Also, a suggestion: Maybe a final "broken" phase as something like "catatonic". Basically make the pawn effectively useless for a period of time following prolonged abuse. This would require the pawn be rescued and in bed rest (with no consciousness) until the hediff passes. It would add a more challenging game mechanic.

added rape check for comfort designator, if rape disabled, pawn cant be marked for comfort
added AddTrait_ toggles to settings
patch to allow mating for wild animals (animal-on-animal toggle)
change/update description of Enable animal-on-animal
added dubs hygiene SatisfyThirst for cocooned pawns
added debug whoring toggle
RJW_wouldfuck show caravan/member money
disabled colonist-colonist whoring
race support for some rimworld races
added isslime, isdemon tags for racegroups
fix for RaceGroupDef filteredparts

Merge branch 'ImproveRaceGroupDefFinding' into 'Dev' by Mewtopian
Merge branch 'FixRapeEnemyNullPointer2' into 'Dev' by Mewtopian
Merge branch 'FixMoreNymphStuff' into 'Dev' by Mewtopian

RJW-2.9.0.7z

I want to say thanks to ed, bein using his skyrim mods for a while, i know its not easy adding and mantaining stuff and fixing bugs, kudos to you man.

now, got some ideas if ed think are easy to implement them, for example, having much sex can get a condition: swollen vagina, that increases sex ability but gets pain, gets rid if not having sex for couple of days,

On 11/7/2019 at 11:05 AM, QGK said:

I seem to have an issue when adding in Baby and Children into the modlist. Children, school and learning + RJW (in that order) works fine. But then CSL, BnC, RJW (in that order) makes 60-70% of children as good as passionless (only high passion for intelligence). A lot of the time, the disabled skills dont get enabled correctly and they almost never get any traits except for innocence and gender preference. RJW is handling all pregnancy. I tried existing and new games with and without BnC to confirm BnC as the probable cause.

No errors or warning in log.. but I do have an enormous modlist. Most of the mods are on the recommended modlist. CSL, BnC and RJW at the bottom of the list.

Anyone else has/had this? Am I doing something wrong?

(Everything else about the mod(s) seem to work as they should)

If I'm remembering correctly, aren't BnC and CSL incompatible when used together?  I haven't played with CSL for a while so I'm not sure if they've been patched to play nicely together since.  I use BnC and RJW together without any problems. The babies come out with a variety of traits and have different passions.  One thing I've noticed that might be similar to one of your problems is that babies don't become useful until they turn 3 and even then it takes a couple more days for the disabled skills to become enabled.

37 minutes ago, Jenivi7 said:

If I'm remembering correctly, aren't BnC and CSL incompatible when used together?  I haven't played with CSL for a while so I'm not sure if they've been patched to play nicely together since.  I use BnC and RJW together without any problems. The babies come out with a variety of traits and have different passions.  One thing I've noticed that might be similar to one of your problems is that babies don't become useful until they turn 3 and even then it takes a couple more days for the disabled skills to become enabled.

Oops, I had a moment of dumb! I'm using Children and Pregnancy, not Babies and Children!

Great work on 2.9. Always glad to see developers taking suggestions from the community.

One think for 2.9.1 when you get a chance. The "begging for more" and "ahegao" mood qualifiers should check to see if the masochist trait is enabled first before activating as a result of rape. Otherwise, it defeats the point of turning masochist off, for those folks looking for realism.

Otherwise, good job on the mod as a whole. Appreciate all your hard work.