46 minutes ago, yannmes said:

hum... I have a big problem... :(

RJW don't work at all... the pawn don't have quirk, genitals, etc... here a screen to show what is missing :

and, when i want to force a pawn to rape, masturbate or just fuck, i got an error :

Reveal hidden contents

Pawn Anderson threw exception while executing toil's finish action (1), jobDriver=rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate_Quick, job=Masturbate_Quick (Job_118) A=(48, 0, 42), toilIndex=1: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.has_quirk (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.String quirk) [0x00011] in <40e46a21bf754ce8b093d0d5d782f541>:0
  at rjw.PawnExtensions.Has (Verse.Pawn pawn, rjw.Quirk quirk) [0x00007] in <40e46a21bf754ce8b093d0d5d782f541>:0
  at rjw.SexUtility.GenerateMinTicksToNextLovin (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00058] in <40e46a21bf754ce8b093d0d5d782f541>:0
  at rjw.SexUtility.IncreaseTicksToNextLovin (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00025] in <40e46a21bf754ce8b093d0d5d782f541>:0
  at rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <40e46a21bf754ce8b093d0d5d782f541>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate_Quick.<MakeNewToils>b__5_5 () [0x00000] in <40e46a21bf754ce8b093d0d5d782f541>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toil.Cleanup (System.Int32 myIndex, Verse.AI.JobDriver jobDriver) [0x0001f] in <642567a9bd804f26a9090d82e2c3673d>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Toil:Cleanup(Int32, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<Cleanup_Patch1>?-1866050560::Cleanup_Patch1>(JobDriver, JobCondition)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CleanupCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:DMD<DMD<TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>?-492288768::TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?-1176179328::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?2142039296::Tick_Patch2>(TickList)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-833197568::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

so, if someone know why or have similar problem, i'm all ears!

Its Android Tiers thing. I have the same problem, as soon as i add Android Tiers to my mods pawns stop spawning with genitals, there are no RJW UI items, no sexuality button etc.

Small problem, just thought it was worth noting.

You point out in the recommended body textures that textures for v1.0 are fine, but after downloading and trying to install the combined+Futa, I cannot generate a world. When I install it, it warns me  that it might be incompatible, but if Ignore that warnin and start, it refuses to generate the world.

18 minutes ago, Elgate said:

Small problem, just thought it was worth noting.

You point out in the recommended body textures that textures for v1.0 are fine, but after downloading and trying to install the combined+Futa, I cannot generate a world. When I install it, it warns me  that it might be incompatible, but if Ignore that warnin and start, it refuses to generate the world.

Whoops, I'll remove it, it's not a simple body mod it requires gender balancer, as stated at the download

10 hours ago, Skömer said:

Whoops, I'll remove it, it's not a simple body mod it requires gender balancer, as stated at the download

And I on the other hand will have to learn to read ^^

I was a bit too excited to play again yesterday and skipped over many mods descriptions. I shall remember it.

Thanks for the amazing world AND support you give ? Have a nice day my friend

8 hours ago, Daspacato said:

Hey, uh, how do i implant eggs

You need a pawn (animal or humanlike) with a female ovipositor. Then you need to wait until said pawn gestates an egg (will appear in their health tab) and then have them sex another female pawn.

disabled breastjobs with breasts less than average 
added autofelatio(huge size) check, in case there ever will be descriptions for masturbation
added workgiver for soliciting, (disabled since its mostlikely fail anyway)
moved hololock to FabricationBench
changed condoms to not be used during rape, unless CP has them
job_driver remaster
disabled settings Rjw_sexuality.RimJobWorld
changed options to reset to vanilla instead of rjw
added option to disable freewill for designated for comfort/mating pawns
changed rape target finders to select random pawn with above average fuckability from valid targets instead of best one
set rjw sex workgivers visible, so ppl can toggle them if game for some reason didnt start with them on
pregnancy code cleaning
cleaned pawngenerators
fixed mech pregnancy
removed hediff clearing for humanlike babies(which should probably make them spawn with weird alien parts?)
fixed missing parts with egg birthing humanlikes
added hint to Condom description
changed mentalstate rape, to work for non colonists and last like other mentalstates or until satisfied
set GaramRaceAddon as incompatible as im sick of all the people complaining about asexuality error after GaramRaceAddon breaking pawn generator/saves and all C# mods that loaded after it
fixed check that failed adding rjw parts if there is already some hediff in bodypart
added RaceProps.baseBodySize modifier to fluid production roll, so big races probably produce more stuff

RJW-4.0.3.7z

43 minutes ago, louanav said:

Hey would it be at all possible to have an option to turn off the raping/being raped notification on the upper left?

There's a mod on the steam workshop that will allow you to clear those messages with right click called "Begone, Message".  Can also clear all of those messages with shift+right click.

While it won't help if you have a big colony and are getting continually spammed, it can help if you get a message and then pause and have to wait for the message to go away to use the colonist bar.

I agree, though, a setting to disable those messages would be nice.

Oh, and on the topic of messages/letters, can we get one when a colonist has a trait added?  I've got two zoophile pawns because my damn muffalos are too horny (they've already got at least four female muffalo each, idk what their problem is there) and I've had a bunch of issues trying to rape my prisoners into masochism - I'd basically just set them all as comfort prisoners and have to remember to check back every so often so my colonists would stop raping the masochists and I'd recruit them for future "uses".  A blue letter would be nice, though a message would be fine (a configurable settings switch would be ideal but idk how hard that is to do on the backend)

19 hours ago, Horatius_PL said:

Its Android Tiers thing. I have the same problem, as soon as i add Android Tiers to my mods pawns stop spawning with genitals, there are no RJW UI items, no sexuality button etc.

well, i remove it and... the bug continue... :(

but, i found another error :

Spoiler

Exception ticking Midori (at (49, 0, 65)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.is_asexual (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00006] in <ca76ff07b90b42c19d5d9fef8793239f>:0
  at rjw.Need_Sex.NeedInterval () [0x00020] in <ca76ff07b90b42c19d5d9fef8793239f>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker.NeedsTrackerTick () [0x00022] in <65f126dfb1e4464fa378d4b237f11a99>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?1716340864::Tick_Patch1>(Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList.DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-135860864::Tick_Patch2>(Verse.TickList)
Verse.TickList:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-135860864::Tick_Patch2>(TickList)
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-1613165952::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

[...]
moved hololock to FabricationBench
[...]

That solved my previous problem, but (not sure if you seen my previous comment) all bondage gear in base RJW except chains is uncraftable (i.e. doesn't appear on any crafting table as an option).

Not sure how you changed where Hololock can be crafted, but the chains item specifically has a receipeUsers which makes it appear on Machining Table (as intended?), while other items do not.

12 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

That solved my previous problem, but (not sure if you seen my previous comment) all bondage gear in base RJW except chains is uncraftable (i.e. doesn't appear on any crafting table as an option).

Not sure how you changed where Hololock can be crafted, but the chains item specifically has a receipeUsers which makes it appear on Machining Table (as intended?), while other items do not.

they are in tailoring bench

recipes added through harmony patch

1 hour ago, yannmes said:

well, i remove it and... the bug continue... :(

but, i found another error :

Reveal hidden contents

Exception ticking Midori (at (49, 0, 65)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.is_asexual (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00006] in <ca76ff07b90b42c19d5d9fef8793239f>:0
  at rjw.Need_Sex.NeedInterval () [0x00020] in <ca76ff07b90b42c19d5d9fef8793239f>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker.NeedsTrackerTick () [0x00022] in <65f126dfb1e4464fa378d4b237f11a99>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?1716340864::Tick_Patch1>(Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList.DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-135860864::Tick_Patch2>(Verse.TickList)
Verse.TickList:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-135860864::Tick_Patch2>(TickList)
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-1613165952::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

Happened to me too. 
I had to scuttle my 1.0 build because of that. :/

Hey everyone,

I apologize if this issue has already been discussed (couldn't find anything about it but I might have just missed it) but I've noticed that rjw's parts seem to randomly change size in game. Is it a bug or a feature? If the latter, could anyone explain to me how those changes work? Even wooden dicks shrink and grow in storage, especially when loading saves.

I do run an extensive mod list, including Prepare Carefully, and rjw RS. I read that Prepare Carefully messes with Hediffs, could it be the issue? Rjw and Rjw RS are at the bottom of the load order as instructed.

Issues I've found thus far.

-Vaginas, breasts and anuses go into "whole body" instead of the associated parts when using Prepare Carefully.

-Cannot choose size of the part.

-Had to spam and hope to get the size after starting a game.

-Missing option to install anuses.

-Bionic parts are randomly assigned a size after entering a game.

7 hours ago, Fedor1986 said:

Hey everyone,

I apologize if this issue has already been discussed (couldn't find anything about it but I might have just missed it) but I've noticed that rjw's parts seem to randomly change size in game. Is it a bug or a feature? If the latter, could anyone explain to me how those changes work? Even wooden dicks shrink and grow in storage, especially when loading saves.

I do run an extensive mod list, including Prepare Carefully, and rjw RS. I read that Prepare Carefully messes with Hediffs, could it be the issue? Rjw and Rjw RS are at the bottom of the load order as instructed.

The new size system is rather unstable at the moment, although RJW bodyparts installed on pawns seem to be working fine. It's mostly things in the storage (i.e. not installed) and ovipositors (which were fundamentally rewritten on top of being affected by the new size system).

Problems with Prepare Carefully mostly end the moment you start the game.

I'm not 100% sure what is happening but genitalia, breasts, and anuses seem to be "growing" after some time when harvested from live pawns.

I've harvested a few "tight vaginas [0.5]" and some "average breasts [0.5]" and over time they became "average vaginas [1]" and "large breasts [1]" while they were sitting in my freezer.

I first noticed it after a load, but I just did a harvest and noticed that the organ became something else in the freezer and my pawns stacked it with another same organ.

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

The new size system is rather unstable at the moment, although RJW bodyparts installed on pawns seem to be working fine. It's mostly things in the storage (i.e. not installed) and ovipositors (which were fundamentally rewritten on top of being affected by the new size system).

Problems with Prepare Carefully mostly end the moment you start the game.

well the problem with parts is that nobody reported it as things in the storage, and im not good enough at reading minds, since pawn parts working fine

will get fixed in next version, current stuff is storage rip

Hi, What ways I have to increse vulnerability?

I have the mod Prison Labor installed and I don't want make useless prisoners removing body parts.

And if I have marked for whoring a prisoner, how I can atract the visitors to de prison zone so they can "work". 

I am receiving "[RJW] ERROR: No available sex types for pawnName, pawnName" error.

No one had sex from the save start, lovers lovin' instead.

Edit: For some reason my starter-3-colonists has their genitals under Whole Body (with red text), other pawns(including recruited prisoner) is not like that way.

[RJW] ERROR: No available sex types for Pawn and Pawn
rjw.SexUtility:DetermineSextype(Pawn, Pawn, Boolean, Boolean, Pawn&)
rjw.SexUtility:ProcessSex(Pawn, Pawn, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Loving_Cleanup:on_cleanup_driver(JobDriver, JobCondition)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<Cleanup_Patch3>?-460265088::Cleanup_Patch3>(JobDriver, JobCondition)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CleanupCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<EndCurrentJob_Patch1>?1199904128::EndCurrentJob_Patch1>(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
RimWorld.JobDriver_Lovin:<MakeNewToils>b__11_3()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-1614495360::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?909426048::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()