1 hour ago, OTC said:

Hey fellas, lurker here. Just wanted to report that this mod seems to be working perfectly fine with Skyrim Special Edition, even unconverted!

@anghelos92, SE has a new method of handling .bsa files, so trying to load .bsa files created in LE/CK32 will cause SE/CK64 to crash.

The fix is very simple, however. You just have to unpack the .bsa to the /Skyrim/Data directory (so all the files are loose), and delete the original .bsa so SE/CK64 doesn't try to load them.

Also, if you find yourself unable to compile scripts in CK64: Bethesda in their infinite wisdom changed the scripts file structure from /Scripts/Source to /Source/Scripts. Yeah, I don't know why, either. Anyway, in order to compile scripts in CK64, the folders need to be set up as /Skyrim/Data/Source/Scripts with all the source .psc files in /Scripts. Another simple fix.

Here's a handy post if you want more info: https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4633-skyrim-se-things-to-know-when-converting-standard-mods-to-sse/ Written by the legendary old grognard Arthmoor (Creator of "Alternate Start--Live Another Life" and "Cutting Room Floor"), so you know it's good info.

Let me know if you're able to get your mod converted! I'll stress again, the mod is working in SE even without conversion, so I haven't converted it myself yet (my potato PC takes forever to load CK64 and I'm too lazy lol). I also want to help @anghelos92convert the mod on his own rig, so he doesn't have to rely on lazy old me or anyone else to do it. If a day or two passes and @anghelos92hasn't shown up, or is unable to convert it, I'll attempt a conversion myself and report my results.

EDIT: Bad news. I tried to convert the mod myself in CK64, but CK seems to consistently crash on me during the load process for whatever reason. I'd like to ask somebody else to try a conversion, though--It might be that my computer is simply too weak to handle it. The mod seems to load all the files, albeit very slowly, but eventually crashes while initializing references.

Luckily, the mod seems to work fine on SE without conversion. If you're willing to take a chance that maybe something goes wrong and borks your SE save, you should be able to just download and play the mod as long as you unpack the loose source files, and delete the .bsa after.

thank you for your enthusiasm but I already tried that guide and other  suggestions and yes the problem was the Ck crashing for me too, afaik the only main change for .esp is that is 32 bit the forms have a .43 extension and in 64bit they have a .44 extension but afaik computers can handle .43 in 64bit but consolles can't, i am unable to test for special edition due to the crash, I even buyed the special edition in a black friday sale to port it but i wasn't able and i don't think it can be opened in a 64bit CK for whatever reason and i don't have time to rewrite it for 64bit manually. In addition to that there are mods for Oldrim that i really like and that don't have a 64bit conversion, so i will stick with my Legendary Edition. Everyone is authorized to port this to Special Edition if capable since i will not, just give credits. I will update the legal permission in the next version.

13 hours ago, GoldSword-09 said:

Can you make slaves/followers have sex with animals with this mod? It could be handy for farming soul gems with Hentai Pregnancy.

The vision of my mod is heavily player-centric so i won't add this kind of feature. But you're lucky Sexlab is already full of mods that let you do this. I think with Defeat you can order followers to have sex.

14 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey anghelos92

Great mod! Really enjoying all the new functions! Quick question? What exactly needs to take place, for followers to start fist fighting over dropped items? I have dropped numerous items with several followers in tow, one worth 50,000 GP and nothing seems to happen? Was is the criteria that needs to be met for something like this to happen?

Thanks!!!

I think you are confusing a feature because i don't recall i added something like this. Can you be more specific, please?

After losing, rape is triggered perfectly, way more reliably than any other mod I've used :) Good job!

However, player only is a victim once. If an actor is not part of the (first and only) scene, they happily walk away. Kinda weird.

Also, Followers immediately stop fighting and happily watch me being raped. Then off walk the rapists, everyone all best buddies.

Received 200 condoms and 200 slave chains from a random container! (One may have been 100, I forget ).

Getting off horse prompts silent submit! ?

Still think condoms should be an ointment (potion). ?

The silent submit comes up for every actor, even when not sneaking. I get why it is this way, but it's a bit wierd to talk to vendors and always having to click past it (for me). Wondering if an MCM option to disable the prompt when not sneaking would make any sense for anyone besides me?

Really stable mod!

42 minutes ago, Sydney said:

Getting raped often seems to count as consensual. Think it may be with more than one rapist, but not sure yet.

Was the rape started by this mod? Other mods like defeat often don't make use of the "victim" parameter so this mod could not distinguish between a consensual and a submissive type. Orgies (threesomes and more) are handled in a special way by mcg so that they can't be consensual, they can be only submissive or aggressive depending on the player being in the [0] member of actor array (aka the receiver role).

On 12/7/2018 at 7:17 PM, GoldSword-09 said:

Hello again! Mod is pretty good so far! I was just wondering if you will ever add support for BeeingFemale at some point. I kind of prefer this mod over Hentai.

You can do already what you want by equipping the mcg condom and beeing female condom together, same results. I won't add direct integration for that mod i am sorry.

Gonna have to watch out more carefully for when a rape is 'consensual '. Had thought it was with a M pc being raped by M and M (!!).

Dancing means taking scooma. I gotta admit, I don't like this myself (rl.. reasons). Plus as a Requiem user, scooma messes up the screen (image space) too much too long (to give consequence to a powerful drug. Why can't dancing mean dancing?

Also, some inns don't have bards (Winterhold) making dating F types feel like a hassle, rather than fun.

Does a 'correct' conversation give relationship points? Was doing a lot of them outside dates, but didn't seem to be achieving much.

Killing undead as a way to a girls heart is..... errr.... do.you get out much? ? Don't know if it is just luck but so far all my dates have gone nowhere due to not killing undead. Hmmmm. I don't want to take my date on a mission anyway, its too OP in my setup. So basically, can or is there a way to successfully date (without it taking way too long) in a more normal dating context? I know I'm asking a lot, I just really enjoy the dating mechanic but feel like its just a free follower atm.

Killing the slave behind the curtain  then copying them is excellent.

Enslaved a ghost; ghost became human! Now that is one slave who should be worshipping me! I was so impressed with the power of the divine, I just had to let her go unharmed and unmolested!

Probably not worth coding for, just thought it was funny.

21 hours ago, Sydney said:

Dancing means taking scooma. I gotta admit, I don't like this myself (rl.. reasons). Plus as a Requiem user, scooma messes up the screen (image space) too much too long (to give consequence to a powerful drug. Why can't dancing mean dancing?

Wait, when does it force skooma on u?  when you get captured?  Yeah any mod where skooma is forced on me during an animation, it breaks my game and i have to reload to an earlier save.

I use Requiem too, and it made SD+ a pain in the butt even with the supposed Requiem patch because asking for food/drink was like russian roulette and i couldnt progress.

23 hours ago, Sydney said:

Gonna have to watch out more carefully for when a rape is 'consensual '. Had thought it was with a M pc being raped by M and M (!!).

Also, some inns don't have bards (Winterhold) making dating F types feel like a hassle, rather than fun.

Does a 'correct' conversation give relationship points? Was doing a lot of them outside dates, but didn't seem to be achieving much.

Killing undead as a way to a girls heart is..... errr.... do.you get out much? ? Don't know if it is just luck but so far all my dates have gone nowhere due to not killing undead. Hmmmm. I don't want to take my date on a mission anyway, its too OP in my setup. So basically, can or is there a way to successfully date (without it taking way too long) in a more normal dating context? I know I'm asking a lot, I just really enjoy the dating mechanic but feel like its just a free follower atm.

Killing the slave behind the curtain  then copying them is excellent.

Enslaved a ghost; ghost became human! Now that is one slave who should be worshipping me! I was so impressed with the power of the divine, I just had to let her go unharmed and unmolested!

Probably not worth coding for, just thought it was funny.

Yea, he's adding new dating features. He said he will be adding points for the NPC just accepting the date, He wants to include points for offering certain gifts and yes the correct conversation adds points.

If you have any ideas about what would be a good date lets hear em.

here is the cheat sheet again.

Spoiler

Personality A likes only:

• Spicy talking;
  • Dancing;
  • When you tell them about Words of Power;
  • If you kiss them passionately;
  • If you go together killing undeads;

Personality B likes only:

• Sentimental talking;
  • eating together;
  • When you tell them about your journeys;
  • if you romantic kiss them;
  • If you go together hunting animals (not monsters);

Personality C likes only:

• Friendly talking;
  • drinking together;
  • When you tell them about your completed quests;
  • If you let them kiss you;
  • If you go together hunting creatures (monsters, spiders, dragons etc...)

P.S. You can repeat all these things multiple times on a date.

6 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

First: download the new version just updated.

Second: There are instructions, read them : HERE , HERE TWO, HERE THREE

The mod does, it is something else that does nothing.

Oh this is the Skyrim Version of the Mod that i downloaded for Fallout 4 some time ago and never used. Not really my type of Mod. It seems to mostly revolve around doing stuff to NPC´s which i do not need right now. Thanks for the answer.

-Aki

1 minute ago, AkiKay said:

Oh this is the Skyrim Version of the Mod that i downloaded for Fallout 4 some time ago and never used. Not really my type of Mod. It seems to mostly revolve around doing stuff to NPC´s which i do not need right now. Thanks for the answer.

-Aki

You're welcome, bye!

-Anghelos

Laughs at above.

*Thank you for the new update!*

Gonna test it out thoroughly this weekend! :D

I have an evil witch that may  somehow now be carrying my child (innocent whistle). So after a week or so, I decided to revisit her to see how her pregnancy was going. She was still pregnant, but was now male!!! Yikes!

Tempting as it was to let that play out, I had something else in mind cough, so god bless the console.

Thanks again for this update!

1 hour ago, Sydney said:

Laughs at above.

*Thank you for the new update!*

Gonna test it out thoroughly this weekend! :D

I have an evil witch that may  somehow now be carrying my child (innocent whistle). So after a week or so, I decided to revisit her to see how her pregnancy was going. She was still pregnant, but was now male!!! Yikes!

Tempting as it was to let that play out, I had something else in mind cough, so god bless the console.

Thanks again for this update!

about that female that become a male, this was a problem with non unique npcs enslaved prior to the cloning feature implemented, do you remember if that woman was enslaved with an old version of this mod? Now after the cloning has been implemented non unique npcs should mantain their gender...i hope!

about the update, this is just a small update, unfortunately i did not have much time these days for skyrim so i was not able to implement all the things i planned.

Ah no, not a problem with this mod at all; I didn't enslave her! Only mentioned it as I thought it was a little amusing!

(Only after xxx did I see that she was fertile with a high pregnancy chance so I didn't want to enslave her as of course that would reset all information.)

1 hour ago, Sydney said:

Ah no, not a problem with this mod at all; I didn't enslave her! Only mentioned it as I thought it was a little amusing!

(Only after xxx did I see that she was fertile with a high pregnancy chance so I didn't want to enslave her as of course that would reset all information.)

Thank you for reporting it :)

39 minutes ago, letterman said:

Does this work with SexLab Separate Orgasms? And if not, would you consider making it compatible?

The mod is not tied to orgasms but to animations. This means that i.e. lust and wear reset/grow at the end of the animation (if valid), no matter if you reach orgasm or not, also orgasms effect from this mod (if enabled under mood config) are applied at animation end event, not on orgasm event(most of the time they are the same) Other than lust, orgasm effects and wear this mod have no other implications relates to "orgasms". So they are already compatible, if you don't like how they are handled and you want more integration with separate orgasms yiu can disable lust, wear and mood systems in mcg and use comparable mods for those, like sexlab aroused and apropos 2 or sexlab wear and tear. I don't have plans to add direct integration sinxe they are already compatible.

I really like the option to recruit any NPC with gold depending of their level.

You should post it as a separate part on Nexus, it could be very popular. Skyrim lacks this type of realistic recruitment mods, unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, boubini said:

I really like the option to recruit any NPC with gold depending of their level.

You should post it as a separate part on Nexus, it could be very popular. Skyrim lacks this type of realistic recruitment mods, unfortunately.

Thank you my friend :), but i am not interested in making popular mods, i make them first for my personal use and a separate mod in Nexus with just the recruitment option would have no use for me

Hi, I am having issues with the animation. I am just learning how to use the mod tools. I have vortex, I downloaded , sexlab framework, skyUI and applied all the mods. Everything looks like is working fine but when the sex starts, both characters stay frozen. The sounds work but the animation stays like this the whole time. Can someone give me some info on what I might be doing wrong? thanks! 

IMG_20181216_173231.jpg

5 hours ago, TEMPESTAD said:

Hi, I am having issues with the animation. I am just learning how to use the mod tools. I have vortex, I downloaded , sexlab framework, skyUI and applied all the mods. Everything looks like is working fine but when the sex starts, both characters stay frozen. The sounds work but the animation stays like this the whole time. Can someone give me some info on what I might be doing wrong? thanks! 

Reload the save e go in third person if you move your character and there aren't walking\running animations but it seems that your character is floating then you did not run FNIS, as Sidney said. Make sure you installed SEXLAB in MCM and that the animations are toggled (also in sexlab mcm).