Mortal Weapons & Armors

On 10/26/2019 at 11:56 AM, Barzing said:

Hi, i can't succeed to refit female stuff to male , is it normal ? is this only working by tempering ? i tried with clothes and leather armor and it didn't work, only durability and weight changed.

The option needs to be enabled in the refit menu. 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:03 PM, Seweiwer said:

One thing I'm wondering about is how does your mod cooperate with Signature Equipment?

I've no idea tbh. I don't normally use the mods you mention unless I'm trying to investigate an issue. 

15 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

I like the cursed armor option. Now I'm interested.

Question: Does the tempering work w/ the Ordinator changes on the blacksmith tree? Will it conflict?

All I can say is that I'm not aware of any conflicts with Ordinator. 

As far as I remember MWA doesn't use the blacksmithing perks for anything at all. 

Did a quick test in a old save of mine w/ Ordinator and everything seems good.
Since this was a quick tryout, I noticed that for the changes on cursed % to persist I had to export the settings file json again.

Apparently in the Json I had, the cursed chance config was missing and because of it, cursed armor chances were always reverting to 5%.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:44 PM, Corsayr said:

I know there are a few items in the Falmer set that cause CDTs mostly shoulders. 

Well it happens to me with everything from Bikini Armors really. At first i thought it was the armors dropping but even the unequip option in MWA doesn´t help. It just crashes anyway. 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:48 PM, Loki15kun said:

Did a quick test in a old save of mine w/ Ordinator and everything seems good.
Since this was a quick tryout, I noticed that for the changes on cursed % to persist I had to export the settings file json again.

Apparently in the Json I had, the cursed chance config was missing and because of it, cursed armor chances were always reverting to 5%.

Changed my chances to 7%. Seems to stay at 7. 

The setting probably wasn't stored in json file I included with the mod. 

21 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Well it happens to me with everything from Bikini Armors really. At first i thought it was the armors dropping but even the unequip option in MWA doesn´t help. It just crashes anyway. 

A little confusion here. That option only covers items that are 'destroyed'. Mechanically, every qualifying object (that isn't excluded from MWA) NEEDS to be dropped to get a specific reference to that object. Usually it happens so fast or out of sight that you won't see it. 

We were talking about MWA over in another thread and BW (Blackbird Wanderer) was having a conflict that turned out to be MWA 

"BTW - the offending item appears to be a script in MWA called FNISVersionGenerated.pex."

Do you know what that is for? MWA doesn't have any animations that I (or BW) are aware of. 

10 minutes ago, legraf said:

The Sexlab Interface toggle in the MCM does not work ... (SexlabIntOIDT).  The toggle is created and has highlight text, but there is no routine to handle it being selected.

What do you want it to do? The script will check if sexlab is/is not installed on game load so there shouldn't be anything to do. 

If you want to force restart it for some reason you can just

StopQuest _MWA_InterfaceSexlabQuest

StartQuest _MWA_InterfaceSexlabQuest

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

What do you want it to do? The script will check if sexlab is/is not installed on game load so there shouldn't be anything to do. 

If you want to force restart it for some reason you can just

StopQuest _MWA_InterfaceSexlabQuest

StartQuest _MWA_InterfaceSexlabQuest

Umm... it's more like, what do you want it to do?  If it's just a placebo button, OK!  May I suggest perhaps removing it?

28 minutes ago, legraf said:

Umm... it's more like, what do you want it to do?  If it's just a placebo button, OK!  May I suggest perhaps removing it?

It's informational. It tells you whether the interface is active or not. 

Mod installed then the toggle should be checked and vice versa. 

How is unarmed combat handled?  I was in a brawl, and lost a couple of items of reinforced clothing.  Do unarmed attacks do straight damage with no multiplier?  If not using advanced options, are they the same as standard melee attacks?  Considering how long a fistfight drags on for, it might be nice to be able to tune those way down.  Not that I'm against the idea of a brawl with tearing and stripping on principle, of course!  Mrawrrr.

Is there a way for the mod to ignore certain items? I'm having trouble with the Bandages you craft from the Vigor mod. As you use them, they get durability, size and gender stats, making them unequippable for me (as I have the randomizer on). Male weight 5 uses torso bandage, result: torso bandage F100 xD. I can ignore the durability with the inmunize thing, but not the gender and size

On 11/5/2019 at 6:54 AM, legraf said:

How is unarmed combat handled?  I was in a brawl, and lost a couple of items of reinforced clothing.  Do unarmed attacks do straight damage with no multiplier?  If not using advanced options, are they the same as standard melee attacks?  Considering how long a fistfight drags on for, it might be nice to be able to tune those way down.  Not that I'm against the idea of a brawl with tearing and stripping on principle, of course!  Mrawrrr.

I think it's just a flat 1 damage hit. 

On 11/7/2019 at 12:52 AM, Tockity said:

Any chance a toggle could be added for the physical explosion that occurs when a cursed object is equipped? I still like the visual, but I'm tired of blowing up everything in my houses and sending everything flying ?

Yea, next version.

23 hours ago, soclopio said:

Is there a way for the mod to ignore certain items? I'm having trouble with the Bandages you craft from the Vigor mod. As you use them, they get durability, size and gender stats, making them unequippable for me (as I have the randomizer on). Male weight 5 uses torso bandage, result: torso bandage F100 xD. I can ignore the durability with the inmunize thing, but not the gender and size

Ideally, add the mwa_immune keyword to it. Adding to the ignore list should also do it. 

Minorish bug: I'm using Ordinator perk overhaul and have a perk which allows items to not be destroyed when disenchanted. That combined with MWA is causing me to spew items and get spammed with "I simply cannot hold anymore." It's fairly consistent, but the severity varies: sometimes it only occurs a couple of times, other times I'll vomit out dozens of pairs of enchanted gloves while the mod tries to return them to inventory.

On 11/9/2019 at 12:36 AM, Tockity said:

Minorish bug: I'm using Ordinator perk overhaul and have a perk which allows items to not be destroyed when disenchanted. That combined with MWA is causing me to spew items and get spammed with "I simply cannot hold anymore." It's fairly consistent, but the severity varies: sometimes it only occurs a couple of times, other times I'll vomit out dozens of pairs of enchanted gloves while the mod tries to return them to inventory.

The "I cant cary anymore" thing is caused by an overload of equipment aliases. You have to save and reload, or run the clean aliases option on the MCM

31 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The randomize size of NPC feature appears (always hard to tell with randoms) to be broken. All I get now are 100s.

Anyone else seeing this?

No you're probably right. 

While working on the last version I remember seeing some code that looked suspiciously like it was always setting weight to 100 but later forgot to look into it. 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The randomize size of NPC feature appears (always hard to tell with randoms) to be broken. All I get now are 100s.

Anyone else seeing this?

Crap.. I was. But since the ability find things in chest and the add of the curse.. I kept forgetting to mention that.

So yes.. I see it.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

No you're probably right. 

While working on the last version I remember seeing some code that looked suspiciously like it was always setting weight to 100 but later forgot to look into it. 

Ummm.. Yeah. I failed to mention the above in my distraction. 

Neither of you are imagining it.