Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

KoolHndLuke

7 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Anybody ever play their game while they were drunk off their ass and then wake up the next day and look at your game and say "WTF!!!"? I have.

More times than I care to recount... It's so fucking funny hopping onto Fallout 4 and finding something I built, and likely took hours doing so, and it not being parallel or symmetrical in the slightest.  I just imagine my drunk self looking at the shit and going, "Yeah, that looks good."

It sucks though with Fallout 4 because I try and have my exitsave and quicksave as my fall-backs in case I do something stupid, but drunk me overwrites them both... that guys an asshole.

4 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

but drunk me overwrites them both... that guys an asshole.

...I'm just glad I managed to keep that asshole away from the cashshops during my MMO days, given what he does to my Skyrim toons. Running off to do some major quest locked in a mountain of bondage restraints and somehow loosing my inventory along the way at least doesn't effect my real world bank account ?

14 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

...I'm just glad I managed to keep that asshole away from the cashshops during my MMO days, given what he does to my Skyrim toons. Running off to do some major quest locked in a mountain of bondage restraints and somehow loosing my inventory along the way at least doesn't effect my real world bank account ?

... Yeah, drunk me has done some internet shopping too, so it has definitely affected my bank account. :sweat:

There really needs to be a 'Drunk as Fuck clause' for shopping.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:52 AM, SPIRITHUNT3R said:

Hiya everyone.... For me, you cant beat an Ice cold Guinness....  MMMmmmm yes!!  Full of Iron... It'll put hairs on yr chest!!!  lmao  Cheers to you all ?

guinness_draught_spritzr06bg1_resized_1600-h.jpg

As an American I have to say to hell with that unless you are actually in the UK.  They pay Irish orphans to urinate in the exports to the states.

17 hours ago, joemonco said:

As an American I have to say to hell with that unless you are actually in the UK.  They pay Irish orphans to urinate in the exports to the states.

That's quite a claim, any chance you can lead us to some sources on that claim?

On 10/8/2018 at 2:22 AM, GimmeBACON said:

That's quite a claim, any chance you can lead us to some sources on that claim?

Buy one in the US and buy one in the UK.  It's blatantly obvious the one in the US is made of pee.

hint:  pasteurization required in all imported beer kills the intended flavor

7 hours ago, joemonco said:

Buy one in the US and buy one in the UK.  It's blatantly obvious the one in the US is made of pee.

hint:  pasteurization required in all imported beer kills the intended flavor

I wouldn't know... I don't drink stouts; regardless, it's a hell of a leap from being bad to 'They pay Irish orphans to urinate in the exports to the states.'

45 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

I wouldn't know... I don't drink stouts; regardless, it's a hell of a leap from being bad to 'They pay Irish orphans to urinate in the exports to the states.'

Me and my friends are planning a trip to Europe in the next few years. I'm curious to see how much of the claim that Euro beers are infinitely superior and how much of it is just shit talk.

And for the record I'm well aware most of our mainstream beers (budweiser, coors, etc) are watered down swill. But then again most of the Europeon imports we get aren't much better, if better at all. You Euros "Americanizing" that crap before you send it to us? If so: STOP IT. We need to learn to have better taste.

13 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

I'm curious to see how much of the claim that Euro beers are infinitely superior and how much of it is just shit talk.

Yes. Those brews definitely taste better in their home countries. You'll see.....and maybe not want to leave.

1 hour ago, GimmeBACON said:

What do you have against them paying Irish orphans?  They need the money, you heartless monster!

30 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

I'm curious to see how much of the claim that Euro beers are infinitely superior and how much of it is just shit talk.

Beer needs to be served at the temperature it was fermented at to taste properly.  European pubs/bars understand this while very few American bars do and yes it impacts the flavor negatively when a beer that was fermented at 57 degrees F is served at 38 degrees F.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a happy classic martini person. I am also swiftly losing any & all ability to hold my liquor. In other words, I'm a cheap drunk for a date. 

It's a shame because I really like alcohol -- like, beyond the intoxicatory benefits -- but it's hard to do much exploring when 1) I feel like shit and 2) make an ass of myself so quickly. 

Hm. I'm kind of a connoisseur of cheap shit.

My fave beer, for mass consumption ---> Pabst Blue Ribbon.

---> When these things are good and cold, the main annoyance about them is how quickly you empty them

My fave booze, for mass consumption ---> Evan Williams Bourbon.

---> You can spend a lot more coin on Bourbon whiskey, and end up with paraffin wax tasting hangover juice (*cough* Jim Beam* *cough*). This hangover juice is appropriately priced, and tastes kinda like Bourbon.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:01 AM, Pork Type said:

My fave beer, for mass consumption ---> Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Have you thought about therapy for your self-loathing?  Christ that's just painful to read.  Even Milwaukee's Beast tastes better than that shit.

?

A funny thing popped into my head while riding a buzz off of some cheap Cabernet Sauvignon I was drinking; If psychologists and neurosurgeons have little idea of what goes on in the human brain while sober, then they have no fucking clue how the brain operates while under the influence of alcohol or any other drug! :lol:

And don't try to tell me blah, blah, blah. Unless you have experienced the high in my head, then you don't know what it is like. We all react at least a little differently to drugs.

Archived