[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Uploaded the latest version. Because it is no longer a tweaks mod, there's no point in calling it that. Now it's taken a life of its own.

This update took me three whole days of nonstop coding and troubleshooting.

Also included are the .mod files for Beyond Heresy and Extras if you use those mods. They will be deleted the moment the mods are updated.

Good Morning...

First of all thanks a lot for your hard work, it is appreciated.

Question:

Dose that mean..

I no longer need the DWR original Mod and can delete it?

Dose DW - The Mercenary Commander still work if i delete DWR?

or

Do i only need to keep DWR unchecked in the mod folder?

If it dosnt work, can you please make a new DW The Mercenary Commander.mod file for it?

p.s.

My Installed DW Mods are

Dark World Beyond Heresy

Dark World Extras

DW The Mercenary Commander

DWFantasy

HouseIrae

still the original DWR

3 minutes ago, Aasimar said:

Good Morning...

Firstly thanks a lot for your hard work, it is appreciated.

Question:

Dose that mean..

I no longer need the DWR original Mod and can delete it?

Dose DW - The Mercenary Commander still work if i delete DWR?

or

Do i only need to keep DWR unchecked in the mod folder?

If it dosnt work, can you please make a new DW The Mercenary Commander.mod file for it?

1. Yes. DWR is no longer supported.

2. No. With a different name comes different dependency checks. Open up your DW Mercenary Commander.mod file and rename the dependencies line to:
dependencies = { "Dark World Fantasy" }

It will then work again.

You can keep the old files if you want, but you definitely need to uncheck them. I usually delete them to avoid enabling something outdated/broken accidentally (but you could if you really wanted for some reason).

Firstly I'd like to say I appreciate all the work you're doing with this mod, I can hardly keep up with the updates. Did you happen to change the way vampires rank up, I'm no longer getting the intrigue decision for it, or did I possibly break something when I updated?

2 minutes ago, Kaisser said:

So if dwtweaks has dark world reborn as a dependencie what should i do? :( can i just replace dark world reborn 1.67 with Dark World Fantasy in the .mod file?

Dark World Fantasy is a complete replacement for both of those, yes.

40 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

1. Yes. DWR is no longer supported.

2. No. With a different name comes different dependency checks. Open up your DW Mercenary Commander.mod file and rename the dependencies line to:
dependencies = { "Dark World Fantasy" }

It will then work again.

Thanks a lot, worked like a charm.

I deleted DWR then

1 minute ago, mirlo1 said:

How can i get a vampire to become immortal pls?

And do i need DW tweaks with this mod and if so which version?

This takes the place of dw tweaks as it's an updated version. I can't figure out how to rank up my vampire char either though

41 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

Ohh and one more question. Sorry to anoy you with all that asking . Is there a possibility to become a lesbian relation ship or do i need another mod for that?

Lovers can be of the same sex as you amd they have sexual encounter events but I don't think you can have a same sex marriage, I could be wrong though

If breasts and dicks are purely cosmetic now why not remove them altogether to avoid clutter of useless things? (not that I support removal of modifiers anyway, cause obviously people with smaller breasts would have better combat performance than milkshakes bouncing around. Unless it's anime which it is not)

3 hours ago, Linxx said:

If breasts and dicks are purely cosmetic now why not remove them altogether to avoid clutter of useless things? (not that I support removal of modifiers anyway, cause obviously people with smaller breasts would have better combat performance than milkshakes bouncing around. Unless it's anime which it is not)

Well, breasts and such would be wrapped tight and under Chainmail and Plate, but I agree that they should at least add opinion and attraction modifiers. I would also argue Fertility Bonuses, even if they cap at like 10%.