[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Sorry if it's somewhere on the past pages and I didn't see it, but will the Werewolf Toy campaign start come back in some form eventually? Always liked the idea, more sub content in general that doesn't rely on the player to make an active choice would be nice to have imo if it's opt-in.

1 hour ago, DarkAllinor said:

Tweaks is included in Reborn. When you update Tweaks and i want to play with this update, i need to have Reborn which includes Tweaks and i need the updated Tweaks? ?

You have it backwards.  Reborn is included in Tweaks.  Just download tweaks and delete any version you may have downloaded from the reborn page.

The Reborn .mod file is only included for compatibility reasons.  You should still activate it though.

2 hours ago, MrAnonym said:

Sorry if it's somewhere on the past pages and I didn't see it, but will the Werewolf Toy campaign start come back in some form eventually? Always liked the idea, more sub content in general that doesn't rely on the player to make an active choice would be nice to have imo if it's opt-in.

As soon as I get around to making werewolf content, or BDSM content in general. Not for a while though.

@lockeslylcrithave you had time to look around at the Warrior Lodge society structure file yet btw? Might be something you can add further down the line for particular cultures for relatively easy/automated content vs. hand writing stuff.

Orcs/Werewolves - Warrior Lodges / Fight Clubs

Elves - Hermetic lite OR something more decadent like the new Bacchus society

8 minutes ago, cysky399 said:

@lockeslylcrithave you had time to look around at the Warrior Lodge society structure file yet btw? Might be something you can add further down the line for particular cultures for relatively easy/automated content vs. hand writing stuff.

Orcs/Werewolves - Warrior Lodges / Fight Clubs

Elves - Hermetic lite OR something more decadent like the new Bacchus society

I am currently rewriting the Chosen of Lilith society. More may come in the future. In my one (and only) time I actually played the game outside of testing, I fell in love with the Warrior Lodge, so I may steal some ideas from it.

regarding futa content (I know I'm annoying with this one, but lol this is my thing, lol) what do you thing the needed work effort would be to add the maturity events, like for women when male turns 18 and for men when women turn 18, same for futa and trap characters? 

secondly editing the secret society so that if you have a lilith trait you earn more points, and if you are a final stage you immediately become the second highest rank ( second highest because if it was first it could be a problem when another lilith becomes fully developed) 

regarding the first thing I manually added

OR = {
                is_female = no
                trait = futa
            }

as a quick fix but I think maybe an entire new event with matching localisation would be needed and regarding this my imagination is lame, and I don't really know how to write well 

5 minutes ago, llye said:

regarding futa content (I know I'm annoying with this one, but lol this is my thing, lol) what do you thing the needed work effort would be to add the maturity events, like for women when male turns 18 and for men when women turn 18, same for futa and trap characters? 

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Maturity events? The only specific events that come to mind when a child reaches adulthood is in Dark World Extras, for the "adult education" events.

7 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I am currently rewriting the Chosen of Lilith society. More may come in the future. In my one (and only) time I actually played the game outside of testing, I fell in love with the Warrior Lodge, so I may steal some ideas from it.

Sweet~ I wish I had more time since I kinda wanna make a Warrior Lodge variant for Taoists using the Hellenic creation mechanic.

Martial Arts sects would be fun for Neko/Kitsune peeps.

Just now, lockeslylcrit said:

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Maturity events? The only specific events that come to mind when a child reaches adulthood is in Dark World Extras, for the "adult education" events.

yea those; english isn't my primary language sorry

2 minutes ago, cysky399 said:

Sweet~ I wish I had more time since I kinda wanna make a Warrior Lodge variant for Taoists using the Hellenic creation mechanic.

I definitely plan on expanding the Far East content in the near future. Nekos and Kitsunes need some serious love.

2 minutes ago, llye said:

yea those; english isn't my primary language sorry

Your English is fine. I was just confused as to which events you mean. You might want to post on the Dark World Extras thread if you want to see more education events.

7 minutes ago, cysky399 said:

Nah, martial arts doesn't really fit kitsunes, some kind of monastic order however would.

I was playing as a dark elf when i had Vampirellas conversion fire and I took it, but of course i loose Dark Elf trait then. So I had a thought should vampirism be treated as race.

Personally I think that vampires should still retain their race since what does vampirism change about their race, in most fictions about vampires that I ave encountered even the looks don't chanfe that much. More likely I think it should be an exclusive with say lilith and angel traits rather than all the fantasy races. 

This is of course partly down to how you persieve vampires. I see them as a blood sucking undead version of who they were as living people.

3 minutes ago, cysky399 said:

Monastic or something leaning towards the msystic with a tail gaining mechanic.

Tails, if implemented, should be separate from societies, as they are important part of kitsune itself. Being part of society, like previously mentioned orders, on the other hand, not. Take, for example, Japanese mythology, there, fox spirits (kitsune) separated in two different groups, and primary difference between them, is that one group serve their patron god, and another one serve only themselves and their own desires. Kitsunes from both groups have their tails, and they get them in the same way, by getting older.

FYI, I'm not doing a tails mechanic as NoxBestia is still active. I don't like incorporating things from other mods that are actively being worked on.

And now for something different. Here is a sneak peek of the next update:

Spoiler

image.png.6066f9cfc138e9d5fbafa21a909e9692.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

5 hours ago, ShawnnieLove said:

If I turn pop culture off means that the like of grimhilt or snow white is gone at the start of the game?

They've been changed so they they spawn on a random 10 year pulse. If you have pop culture turned off when a decade passes and the event is randomly picked, the NPCs wont spawn. Turn it back on and you'll get a chance for them to spawn again the next decade pulse.

3 hours ago, rance said:

Are you planning to continue with the Disney Princesses events as well?

NO

Hello @lockeslylcrit, could you try and fix Hermione's event chain? I can't find a typo on the event but when I fire the event manually (either DWCourt.5250 or DWCourt.5251) it doesn't target her, it only targets the player. Might be a flag problem. 

I will understand if you don't, as making a fix for one event would be a chore and time consuming so I will thank you anyway.

Love the new content.

20 minutes ago, Revolver "Revolver" Ocelot said:

Hello @lockeslylcrit, could you try and fix Hermione's event chain? I can't find a typo on the event but when I fire the event manually (either DWCourt.5250 or DWCourt.5251) it doesn't target her, it only targets the player. Might be a flag problem. 

I will understand if you don't, as making a fix for one event would be a chore and time consuming so I will thank you anyway.

Love the new content.

?

Taking a brief look at the code shows that .5011 scopes to random_courtier rather than any_courtier, potentially never targeting Hermione. I'll see what happens when I fix this one event.