[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

15 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Try playing with the Chosen of Lilith society.

Ohh ?

Would you please add a freature to become immortal as vampire? In my oppinion Vampires should be immortal ?

I have to say: You did a great job with this mod. It will fix alot problems with the outtdated DW Reborn and compatiblity with other mods ?

Good Evening! 

I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to modding CK2 but I have deleted all my previous mods and started over with only a few. Except none of the new mods are showing up on the launcher. I followed the instructions in regards to placement except they are not showing up on the list.

Any help is appreciated and have a great day!

-Singe

1 minute ago, Singe Firebolt said:

Good Evening! 

I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to modding CK2 but I have deleted all my previous mods and started over with only a few. Except none of the new mods are showing up on the launcher. I followed the instructions in regards to placement except they are not showing up on the list.

-Singe

Did you unzip the files in the /My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/ folder?

Do you have the .mod files in that folder?

Good Evening! 

-Singe

U need the unzipped files in mod folder

There are normaly 2 things. a .mod file and a Folder and both must be copied to the mod folder. Than start the game client and activate the mods there. After that start the game.

5 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Did you unzip the files in the /My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/ folder?

Do you have the .mod files in that folder?

Oh wow. I think I discovered my issue. I was only transferring the mod and not the movie file along with the mod. 

It would seem I am having an issue copying over the movie file. Error 0x80004005: Unspecified Error

Yes sir! Sorry the .mod file. The File folder is being extracted just fine but something is preventing from moving the MOD file.

In that case, create a new text file, and put this in it:

name = "Dark World Fantasy"
path = "mod/DWFantasy"
user_dir="Dark World Fantasy"

And then rename the text file DWFantasy.mod

Hi !
So, first thing first: thank you for your hard work ! You (and Aliris, and many other mod authors) have been making the game significantly more interesting to play with all the new content you have been adding recently.

Now, to the point: do you have any intention to flesh-out tentacle-kin any time soon ?  I have been diving back into Lovecraft work recently, and I'm liking it so much that I'm thinking of learning ckii modding just to add some good old cosmic horror content (Won't really be anytime soon, however, as December is usually a rush period in my job).
But considering I have NEVER modded anything in ckii, if you have any plan on working on that part of Dark world in the next couple of month, I will abstain from doing so.

And again, huge thanks for your work.

ps: is it possible to tie the appearance of an intrigue decision with the possession of a specific artefact ? (ex: character is lunatic and possess Necronomicon -> decision to try to make a pact with a great old one appear).

12 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

The fifty is just a number, not an actual percentage. The actual percentage is calculated with A/(A+B+C). So if you have two choices, both of them of a value of 10, you have a 50/50 split. If you increase one number to 40, then it becomes 80/20, because of 40/(40+10).

In the above code, a factor of 2 multiples the 50 by 2, becoming 100. So the actual percentage of being spared if you are a woman is 100/150, or 66.66~%

Ignore the commented piece, that's a relic from DWR

Gotcha - interesting.  Seems a bit of a roundabout way of doing things, but then that's why I leave actually making the mods to people smarter than me at these things :D Thanks for all the work you're doing,  I've always modded the crap out of all my games, and I'm always grateful for the time and energy people are willing to dedicate to figuring out all the code and writing all the code to make mods.

4 hours ago, fel90 said:

Hi !
So, first thing first: thank you for your hard work ! You (and Aliris, and many other mod authors) have been making the game significantly more interesting to play with all the new content you have been adding recently.

Now, to the point: do you have any intention to flesh-out tentacle-kin any time soon ?  I have been diving back into Lovecraft work recently, and I'm liking it so much that I'm thinking of learning ckii modding just to add some good old cosmic horror content (Won't really be anytime soon, however, as December is usually a rush period in my job).
But considering I have NEVER modded anything in ckii, if you have any plan on working on that part of Dark world in the next couple of month, I will abstain from doing so.

I plan on fleshing out the angels next, maybe the nekos. If you want to take a stab and giving the tentacles some love, go for it!

ps: is it possible to tie the appearance of an intrigue decision with the possession of a specific artefact ? (ex: character is lunatic and possess Necronomicon -> decision to try to make a pact with a great old one appear).

has_artifact = necronomicon

or

any_artifact = {

artifact_type = necronomicon

is_artifact_equipped = yes

}

Either works if put in a potential (or from_potential for a targetted_decision) block of a decision.

18 minutes ago, Abominus said:

Did you make a hook-flag for other mods to check onto, If Dark World is active? I maybe want to make some events etc. for ALoHa to rely on your mod.

has_dark_world_started = yes

Great, Paradox screwed my game again with the 3.0.1 patch... ?

@lockeslylcrit, in rules page I have vampires, orcs, etc. disabled and the game keeps creating characters and content about them, is there any way to disable them completely?

And fyi I know about the option in the "intrigue" menu. I even tried from there as well, but nothing...

1 hour ago, senna said:

Mod is going cleary at wrong direction, adding unnecessary stuff (for example useless whole dragons mod) and remove old GOOD content, for example Breasts modifiers.. it's time to back to enjoyable old 1.68 or 2.5 version.

You're free to play whatever version you prefer. I just wont provide support for any version except the latest.

1 hour ago, Drax70 said:

@lockeslylcrit, in rules page I have vampires, orcs, etc. disabled and the game keeps creating characters and content about them, is there any way to disable them completely?

And fyi I know about the option in the "intrigue" menu. I even tried from there as well, but nothing...

I'm going to need specifics. Which races? From which events?

1 hour ago, Drax70 said:

in intrigue during gameplay there is a point dark world options