[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

another thing I'm noticing now: there seem to be on_actions missing to assign appropriate traits and portraits to nekos and kitsune on startup when not using the seeding script (as happens when the cultures are randomly dispersed some other way, such as the random world option in the unmodded game)

I'm getting them on Elves, Fairies, and Orcs but it appears to be the result of a different on_action from DW Extras (which I also have installed)

2 hours ago, Meomara said:

another thing I'm noticing now: there seem to be on_actions missing to assign appropriate traits and portraits to nekos and kitsune on startup when not using the seeding script (as happens when the cultures are randomly dispersed some other way, such as the random world option in the unmodded game)

I'm getting them on Elves, Fairies, and Orcs but it appears to be the result of a different on_action from DW Extras (which I also have installed)

DWTweaks doesn't support random/shattered worlds. Weirdness is expected with those.

1 hour ago, AlexWyrmin said:

I've tried the refurbished version of this mod and I don't understand how to switch the Chosen of Lilith society and the House Irae content back on .

House Irae hasn't been a part of DWTweaks since 1.9. If you do have it installed, make sure you set it in the game rules.

Chosen of Lilith needs at least Heaven & Hell content enabled, an intrigue of 8, and a practical age of 16.

1 minute ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Chosen of Lilith needs at least Heaven & Hell content enabled, an intrigue of 8, and a practical age of 16.

I was both of those as King Sigurdr of Svitjod when I tried the mod and the secret society didn't appear in the list at all. It was like the devil worshipers rule was set as off, but it wasn't, because the Fellowship of Hel was visible and joinable.

18 minutes ago, AlexWyrmin said:

I was both of those as King Sigurdr of Svitjod when I tried the mod and the secret society didn't appear in the list at all. It was like the devil worshipers rule was set as off, but it wasn't, because the Fellowship of Hel was visible and joinable.

can_join_society = {
		hidden_trigger = {
			NOT = {
				trait = houseirae_matron_mother
			}
			has_heaven_hell_content = yes # We're putting this here just in case the active block above doesn't work - and in vanilla societies they also double-dipped like this.
			NAND = {
				ai = yes
				is_society_rank_full = { 
					society = dw_the_chosen_of_lilith
					rank = 1
				}
			}
		}
		intrigue = 8
		hidden_trigger = { mercenary = no }
		practical_age = 16
		hidden_trigger = {
			NOT = { has_character_flag = society_join_block }
		}
		custom_tooltip = { text = dw_disapproves_of_satanism_tooltip }
		hidden_trigger = {
			NOT = { has_character_flag = disapproves_of_satanism }
		}
	}

show_society = {
		has_heaven_hell_content = yes
		practical_age = 16
		#society_member_of = dw_the_chosen_of_lilith
	}

Nothing has changed from vanilla DWR (except for houseirae_matron_mother and practical_age)

Everything else's fine now, but the Chosen of Lilith are still missing from the societies list. I have the Child of Lilith campaign activated along with a partial race seeding. There are other mods running, but nothing else altering the societies folder other than Dark World Reborn and its dependencies.

Unless race seeding makes it so that only an incubus/succubus character can found the society in the first place, I think there's a bug.

1 hour ago, DroZzhat said:

You want me to make a few simple icons for the decisions missing them or do you have plans for that?  I can open up GIMP and put something together from the game assets that won't look too out of place.

I plan on doing that eventually. It's a simple matter of copying and pasting relevant icons from vanilla or DWR and assigning interface code to them.

Updated this mod and dw extras without starting a new game. Now a large number of portraits in my game are broken (appearing as fairies or animes which wasn't happening before I updated). Additionally the icons for my empire, kingdom, owned counties and direct vassals are all pitch black.

Can I fix this somehow or should I just start a new game?

Untitled.jpg

1 hour ago, heehatatt said:

Updated this mod and dw extras without starting a new game. Now a large number of portraits in my game are broken (appearing as fairies or animes which wasn't happening before I updated). Additionally the icons for my empire, kingdom, owned counties and direct vassals are all pitch black.

Can I fix this somehow or should I just start a new game?

Untitled.jpg

Yeah you need to be really careful about updating these mods. If a new trait ends up added anywhere then everything gets thrown out of whack, and because the special portraits here are based off of traits, that causes them to get all weird too. Not entirely sure what's up with icons turning black, but that's probably the mod too.

As for fixing it, reinstalling the old version would work if you can still do that.

Any thoughts about adding a tyranny penalty (an opinion penalty to characters in your realm) for enslaving vassals or an opinion penalty for close relatives?  As it stands, it's a cheap and easy way to dispose of political rivals with no particular downside.  It would probably be easy enough to add a few instances of opinion_tyrant to appropriate places in the DWSlavery.txt.

2 hours ago, heehatatt said:

Additionally the icons for my empire, kingdom, owned counties and direct vassals are all pitch black.

This part at least is fixed by clearing out your saved gfx data, which would be saved in C:\Users\username\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\gfx, or in this case, C:\Users\username\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\Dark World Reborn Data\gfx . It's not a bug with Dark World Tweaks or any of the Dark World mods, but a long-running bug with the core game that can sometimes pop up.

3 hours ago, Aliris said:

This part at least is fixed by clearing out your saved gfx data, which would be saved in C:\Users\username\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\gfx, or in this case, C:\Users\username\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\Dark World Reborn Data\gfx . It's not a bug with Dark World Tweaks or any of the Dark World mods, but a long-running bug with the core game that can sometimes pop up.

This will not help

There was a "secret dlc" for the paradox convention participants, which gave some extra coat of arms...
This dlc is atm the cause of the problem

but theres a light....
fixed in internal tests, and should be in the next ck2 patch

p.s.

some coat of arm mods help with most of the black stuff... bur sadly not all of them

oh... btw...

since Holy Fury i didnt win a single fight against the vampire that attacks me... lost 4 fights :/

anyone else got that problem?

Like @heehatatt I have the same problem. I think, however, that I become paranoid, because even before starting a game, without mod, I see black shields. 

CK2.jpg.b219012271d135a16a304a800e6759b4.jpg  

For you, on the 1st of January, 769, does Nersiani's family have a black coat of arms? (It is a gerogian duchy in the kingdom of islamic Armenia).

Perhaps this is a consequence of what @Aasimar was saying in his last message.

If there is a problem with a "secret dlc", can someone solve the problem?

This may be a stupid question, but is it no longer possible to select what Dark World content is enabled and disabled at game start/mod activation? For example, enable only succubus/incubus content, but disable all stuff for werewolves etc.? Game Rules settings only offer very limited control. I haven't played DW in like a year, so maybe it's due to a change to the base game that I missed?

7 hours ago, Charli said:

Like @heehatatt I have the same problem. I think, however, that I become paranoid, because even before starting a game, without mod, I see black shields. 

For you, on the 1st of January, 769, does Nersiani's family have a black coat of arms? (It is a gerogian duchy in the kingdom of islamic Armenia).

Perhaps this is a consequence of what @Aasimar was saying in his last message.

If there is a problem with a "secret dlc", can someone solve the problem?

It crops up for me mostly when I was playing around with the randomized map, but it's an old bug for CK2. Deleting the gfx folder in your My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader kings 2/ directory, because CK2 generates and stores flag graphics for your game here, and if it's bugging out, clearing that cache will cause it to reload them, which usually fixes the issue.

example.jpg

Note that if you're just using Dark World Reborn/Tweaks, it will just be "Dark World Reborn Data", and without that it will just be Crusader Kings II > gfx > flags, etc.

2 hours ago, patryk1244 said:

This may be a stupid question, but is it no longer possible to select what Dark World content is enabled and disabled at game start/mod activation? For example, enable only succubus/incubus content, but disable all stuff for werewolves etc.? Game Rules settings only offer very limited control. I haven't played DW in like a year, so maybe it's due to a change to the base game that I missed?

You will have an in-game options menu. The problem with gamerules is that they are set in stone. Once you set them, the only way to change them is to start a new game.

1 minute ago, lockeslylcrit said:

You will have an in-game options menu. The problem with gamerules is that they are set in stone. Once you set them, the only way to change them is to start a new game.

Thank you very much - I must have missed that post when skimming through this thread ?