[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

6 hours ago, shoarst said:

I'm using the latest version of this mod together with Dark World Extras. For some reason, I'm seeing couples with kids that still have the Virgin trait lol. I've also used console commands to verify that these kids do belong to their Virgin parents.

20181209231241_1.jpg

Is this when you first start up?

10 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Is this when you first start up?

Sorry, what do you mean? The campaign had been running for about 37 game-years until I noticed this by chance on my character's sons.

The first son doesn't have this Virgin trait anymore, although I can't be sure if he lost it to his wife or brothel lol. I have 4 other sons and they all have the same problem (have 0 daughters).

For the record, I practically don't use any other mods.

Capture.JPG

27 minutes ago, chang921219 said:

1.png

Alright, I'm not seeing anything that s jumping out as the issue. The best thing you can do, would be to double check to make sure all of the mods support the current version. If they are then, you may need to disable them one by one to see if you get the issue. (In my experience, your issue tends to be a broken event trying to fire. So, I would recommend disabling them first.)

Turn off all mods except Dark World Fantasy. Start the game. No crash? Add in dependencies (Dark World Extras, Dark World Beyond Heresy, etc). No crash? Slowly add in your mods, three at a time. Repeat until you get a crash. Search through those recent three mods and see which one is the culprit.

I have another question, how do I actually apply the updates?

Whenever the mod gets updated, there's always this *new version*.zip and *old version*_to_*new version*.zip. Should I just delete the old mod from mod/ directory and unzip the new one in, or should I unzip *old version*_to_*new version*.zip in, then unzip *new version*.zip in and just let Windows overwrites them by itself?

42 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Turn off all mods except Dark World Fantasy. Start the game. No crash? Add in dependencies (Dark World Extras, Dark World Beyond Heresy, etc). No crash? Slowly add in your mods, three at a time. Repeat until you get a crash. Search through those recent three mods and see which one is the culprit.

got it fixed, seems to have some out-dated mod within the list.

:P

19 minutes ago, shoarst said:

I have another question, how do I actually apply the updates?

Whenever the mod gets updated, there's always this *new version*.zip and *old version*_to_*new version*.zip. Should I just delete the old mod from mod/ directory and unzip the new one in, or should I unzip *old version*_to_*new version*.zip in, then unzip *new version*.zip in and just let Windows overwrites them by itself?

It is preferable you use the x_to_y_update.zip since it would save you some download time. Just unzip as normal and overwrite when asked.
When there's a major update, I don't provide such small update files. You'll need to download the x_full.zip file.

51 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

It is preferable you use the x_to_y_update.zip since it would save you some download time. Just unzip as normal and overwrite when asked.
When there's a major update, I don't provide such small update files. You'll need to download the x_full.zip file.

Sorry to bother, but do you have any idea about my first problem? It's not game breaking per se, but it kinda triggers me every time I look at it...

Thanks,

47 minutes ago, karasol said:

do i need dark world reborn or not for this? sorry if this has been asked, its has been long time from last time i download dark world for me.

I would suggest you look through threads, especially ones with only 20 pages, first, so you don't look like an asshole. To answer your question, you don't need Dark World Reborn, it's integrated into this mod.

1 hour ago, Lordoz15 said:

what is the fuction of the "slave-raids" modifier you can get from the offmap dragon empire for 2000 grace?

I got the modifier but all it can do is worsening my vassal's opinion and giving me revolts. how can i get rid of it?

It allows you to declare a Slave War against someone provided you have at least the first tier of slave buildings. Winning the war will provide you with at least six prisoners who immediately start slave training.

I have been having a problem with some of my women missing dark world traits.  Now no breasts, etc.  I run the following dark world mods: ACM (ala cheat menu), Bigger Events, Dark World Dollarsmy (tried with and without this mod, still have women missing breasts, etc), Dark World Fantasy, Dark World Extras, elven Expansion, Marriage+. Ruler designer unlocked, Slvubu CKII cheat menu, syphilis begone and Your personal castle.  Any thoughts as why about 40% of my women are missing breasts (some do say dw_seeded but not all)

1 hour ago, Alli72 said:

I have been having a problem with some of my women missing dark world traits.  Now no breasts, etc.  I run the following dark world mods: ACM (ala cheat menu), Bigger Events, Dark World Dollarsmy (tried with and without this mod, still have women missing breasts, etc), Dark World Fantasy, Dark World Extras, elven Expansion, Marriage+. Ruler designer unlocked, Slvubu CKII cheat menu, syphilis begone and Your personal castle.  Any thoughts as why about 40% of my women are missing breasts (some do say dw_seeded but not all)

Does this problem only happen when you first start the game?

For some reason when I try to play with their mod, none of the game rules for this mod and as well as events happen. I only have Dark World Fantasy enabled so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. How should the files look once they are in the mod folder?

So I checked across the past couple versions and it doesn't just seem to be the RNG making it seem like it worked.  Fixing those two elf portraits really is just as simple as flipping those two "is_female" to no.  I never see them as male anymore and I've started seeing them assigned to random female elf rulers.  This was across several dozen game starts (I was testing issues with my own mod).

1 hour ago, Alli72 said:

I  have not continued past the start as of yet.  Could the problem correct itself if I keep playing?

The problem is due to 3.0's new gamerule "Generate Families", which adds characters to the game for unmarried rulers. Since these happen at the very end of the startup, any on_startup event (e.g. virgin trait assignment) wont fire for these new characters. It's time consuming to get a solution working that doesn't involve having such events fire on the second day.

Until then, save and reload your game. This will trigger another on_startup virgin trait and breasts/dick assignment.