[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

9 minutes ago, Rascalov1337 said:

Let me guess: Some kind of replacement for succubi and incubi races? They are finally will be the same race, as they kinda should be (imho)?

I was tinkering with the idea, but eventually decided on a halfbreed similar to dhampir and werekin.

I have currently a problem with the random vampire attacks every 10 years.

My character (immortal darkelf succubus queen with way to much combat skill) always dies together with the vampire in the first combat round.

When i activate charinfo in the console it seems as if the second fighter is not a random vampire NPC but also my character, who is fighting against herself.

At least that is the case if i understand the "root" and "this" part right (Screenshot in spoiler)

Spoiler

vampire.jpg.19901a2e2657dc5099cb9f75e97251e6.jpg

2 minutes ago, Yukinohki said:

I have currently a problem with the random vampire attacks every 10 years.

My character (immortal darkelf succubus queen with way to much combat skill) always dies together with the vampire in the first combat round.

When i activate charinfo in the console it seems as if the second fighter is not a random vampire NPC but also my character, who is fighting against herself.

At least that is the case if i understand the "root" and "this" part right (Screenshot in spoiler)

Hide contents

vampire.jpg.19901a2e2657dc5099cb9f75e97251e6.jpg

I'd suggest she go see a therapist for that multiple personality disorder.

(I'll look into it)

8 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I'd suggest she go see a therapist for that multiple personality disorder.

(I'll look into it)

She is a beast loving, gardening mystic mage with nearly 30 children.

I don't think any therapist in the world could help her.

She refuses to die (i don't want her to die yet, i want my perfect heir first).

So I found the problem. DWNight.4000 is the event that spawns the vampire. I fixed this up so that it will spawn the vampire within the event itself instead of calling for a separate event, and then properly assigning the event_target tag.

The main problem happens with 4001. 4000 does the scripted effect process_combat_round, which will calculate your combat rating against the vampire's. 4001 then compares the health of you and the vampire against the combat damage and kills you if your health is less than the compared damage, kills both if both combatants' health is less than the compared damage, or kills the vampire if his health is less than the compared combat rating.

If you're familiar with the changes 3.0 brought with Personal Combat, you begin to see the problem. Aint no character has the amount of health equal to or above the average combat rating. 

It'll take me a while to figure up a solution. In the meantime, turn off random attacks from the options menu if you want to survive.

10 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

There will now be an option for most of the DW campaign starts to assign all realm characters under you to be that race.

So, no more people who matter deciding they don't want to attend your awesome Blood Moon celebrations, at least close to the game's start?

I've noticed some Nekos in my game, when I start, don't have a Neko portrait, and also, it seems that when neko kids grow up, despite having that custom neko child portrait in childhood, just grow up to look like regular people. I'd also like to point out that in the character creation menu, for me at least, when I change the ethnicity to Neko or Fairy, I dont see fairy or neko portraits, just regular ones. This does not happen with Dragon, however.

What do you think is borked about my game? i don't have any mods that mess with portraits (I think)
DWT, DW Serpent Expansion and Turtle's Extra Traits

Maybe I'm missing some sort of portrait related DLC?

2 minutes ago, roger001337 said:

I've noticed some Nekos in my game, when I start, don't have a Neko portrait, and also, it seems that when neko kids grow up, despite having that custom neko child portrait in childhood, just grow up to look like regular people. I'd also like to point out that in the character creation menu, for me at least, when I change the ethnicity to Neko or Fairy, I dont see fairy or neko portraits, just regular ones. This does not happen with Dragon, however.

What do you think is borked about my game? i don't have any mods that mess with portraits (I think)
DWT, DW Serpent Expansion and Turtle's Extra Traits

Ok, first of all, DO NOT HAVE SERPENT EXPANSION INSTALLED. DWTweaks natively integrates it, and will conflict with DWSE. I'll change or remove it when @zia releases the new version of DWSE.

Second, culture does absolutely nothing except give you fancy names. It's only the trait that matters when assigning portraits. As far as the portrait assignment on adulthood goes, I'm fixing that in the next update.