Redabyss Posted January 9, 2019 Posted January 9, 2019 5 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: Hey guys! I am currently back in the grove of things! I'm going to try to do my best with balancing my school work and getting these animations out for you guys. All I ask from you guys is to have patience, please. I really love making ww animations and they personally come in handy too so I'll keep making them for your guy's pleasure and mines! Of course, take your time, and thanks for your work! 3
angiebaby23 Posted January 14, 2019 Posted January 14, 2019 37 minutes ago, dragonstar404 said: how do i get them to work?? https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/animations-installation/
Afro68 Posted January 14, 2019 Posted January 14, 2019 Thanks for the update, really liking your animations.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 15, 2019 Author Posted January 15, 2019 17 hours ago, dragonstar404 said: how do i get them to work?? If you mean WW in general then go to that link that angiebaby23(thanks, btw) provided. If you mean my animations then you simply put them in your mods folder, preferably where you have your WW and it should work. If you are talking about my stripping animations you have to have the Noir After Dark pole to get it to work. That's the only pole it works with. 17 hours ago, angiebaby23 said: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/animations-installation/ thanks! 15 hours ago, Redabyss said: Thanks for the update ? your always welcome Redabyss! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 15, 2019 Author Posted January 15, 2019 14 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said: Thanks for the update, really liking your animations. Your welcome Hong Kong! I really like this update personally! one of my favs to be honest. 5 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said: Thank you for the update 404. ? B10 Thanks for the constant motivation, bud! 1
Felicat82 Posted January 17, 2019 Posted January 17, 2019 I have no idea how I missed your last two updates. Wonderful work. I would suggest maybe tweaking the speed of a few of them, as they feel too slow. Such as the one where one sim girl is pushing the other back onto the bed from standing. Very sexy and fun, but a hair too slow for my taste. It feels like she should fall back faster. Thanks so much for creating these. Your quality just keeps getting better.
draetras Posted January 30, 2019 Posted January 30, 2019 Holy wow, I really have to thank you for making some FF animations! I'm new to WW and when I saw that there were thousands upon thousands of MF animations, there were only a handful of FF ones. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw this. Really great job! Thank you so so much. ?
Darkening Demise Posted January 31, 2019 Posted January 31, 2019 POV friendly? Well you don't see that very often.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 3, 2019 Author Posted February 3, 2019 On 1/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, VampireMovieFan said: THANK YOU! I love your animations. THANKS! On 1/17/2019 at 3:22 AM, Felicat82 said: I have no idea how I missed your last two updates. Wonderful work. I would suggest maybe tweaking the speed of a few of them, as they feel too slow. Such as the one where one sim girl is pushing the other back onto the bed from standing. Very sexy and fun, but a hair too slow for my taste. It feels like she should fall back faster. Thanks so much for creating these. Your quality just keeps getting better. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK On 1/30/2019 at 12:36 AM, draetras said: Holy wow, I really have to thank you for making some FF animations! I'm new to WW and when I saw that there were thousands upon thousands of MF animations, there were only a handful of FF ones. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw this. Really great job! Thank you so so much. ? THANKS A LOT FOR KIND WORDS draetras! On 1/31/2019 at 5:35 PM, Darkening Demise said: POV friendly? Well you don't see that very often. ? 1
pixie666 Posted February 4, 2019 Posted February 4, 2019 ? Thank You 404, your animations are worth the wait ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 5, 2019 Author Posted February 5, 2019 On 2/3/2019 at 6:32 PM, B10HAZARD. said: Thank you 404. ? ?? have fun, B10! On 2/4/2019 at 1:39 AM, Redabyss said: Thanks for the update as always! ?? your welcome Redabyss! On 2/4/2019 at 2:11 AM, procian said: Thank you for these...you're a star ? yay! lol! On 2/4/2019 at 8:55 AM, pixie666 said: ? Thank You 404, your animations are worth the wait ? ? awl thanks pixie! ☺️ 1
christ11170 Posted February 5, 2019 Posted February 5, 2019 Thank you Error404. Pure talent. Animations are getting better. Take pleasure to watch. sorry for my bad English
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 24, 2019 Author Posted February 24, 2019 10 minutes ago, Zheur said: Thank you for the new update my friend.? ? THANKS BUD!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 24, 2019 Author Posted February 24, 2019 1 hour ago, doxian said: excellent work 404! Good looking out, doxian! i do it for you guys.? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now