Guest Posted October 11, 2018 Posted October 11, 2018 Thank you for the update. I'm actually looking forward to using them.?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 11, 2018 Author Posted October 11, 2018 16 minutes ago, X-2 said: Thank you for the update. I'm actually looking forward to using them.? ? yay
Redabyss Posted October 18, 2018 Posted October 18, 2018 Thank you so much for the new update! Would you consider a blowjob sequence for bed? With one animation involving penis licking
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 18, 2018 Author Posted October 18, 2018 41 minutes ago, Redabyss said: Thank you so much for the new update! Would you consider a blowjob sequence for bed? With one animation involving penis licking sure, yea. ill try to play around with one 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 18, 2018 Author Posted October 18, 2018 32 minutes ago, Zheur said: Thank you for the new update. no prob, buddy
Felicat82 Posted October 18, 2018 Posted October 18, 2018 Oh wow....the new update looks amazing. Thank you. Keep up the good work!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 19, 2018 Author Posted October 19, 2018 7 hours ago, Felicat82 said: Oh wow....the new update looks amazing. Thank you. Keep up the good work! thanks!
procian Posted October 19, 2018 Posted October 19, 2018 Slowly deep....very nice animations....thank you for these
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 20, 2018 Author Posted October 20, 2018 7 hours ago, procian said: Slowly deep....very nice animations....thank you for these no prob
mike87 Posted October 20, 2018 Posted October 20, 2018 Awesome Job!!! Not sure if you did something different with breast animations but it looks awesome in climax! Hope you have tons more planned.
xmohaa Posted October 20, 2018 Posted October 20, 2018 All animations are awesome ! You did a great work ! Thank you !?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 20, 2018 Author Posted October 20, 2018 17 hours ago, mike87 said: Awesome Job!!! Not sure if you did something different with breast animations but it looks awesome in climax! Hope you have tons more planned. i changed up the friction a bit for the climax to not make them bounce unrealistically too much lol but thanks for liking them!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 20, 2018 Author Posted October 20, 2018 5 hours ago, xmohaa said: All animations are awesome ! You did a great work ! Thank you !? Thanks, xmohaa. im glad your enjoying them.
Dorchester Posted October 21, 2018 Posted October 21, 2018 Finally had a chance to use your animations …..Please keep up the good work....Thank you for your hard work …..
Smelly Cat Posted October 22, 2018 Posted October 22, 2018 You are one of my favorite new animators here. The animations looks great and I like that you tried new positions and have your own take on it for your first animations. ? The slowly deep sequence is so hot and my fav. Can’t wait for more and keep up the good work!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 22, 2018 Author Posted October 22, 2018 5 hours ago, Dorchester said: Finally had a chance to use your animations …..Please keep up the good work....Thank you for your hard work ….. Thanks for the positive feedback! I guess all of my hard work is paying off! ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 22, 2018 Author Posted October 22, 2018 3 hours ago, Smelly Cat said: You are one of my favorite new animators here. The animations looks great and I like that you tried new positions and have your own take on it for your first animations. ? The slowly deep sequence is so hot and my fav. Can’t wait for more and keep up the good work! ? Thanks! This very motivating! I appreciate it!
BlueGemini Posted October 23, 2018 Posted October 23, 2018 UGH! YES! You're "Slowly deep" animations are what I've been looking for! All your animations really are well done! Thank you so much. I love slow lovemaking animations the most. Again thanks so much ❤️
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 24, 2018 Author Posted October 24, 2018 13 hours ago, BlueGemini said: UGH! YES! You're "Slowly deep" animations are what I've been looking for! All your animations really are well done! Thank you so much. I love slow lovemaking animations the most. Again thanks so much ❤️ Yes, we are on the same boat. I love to make sensual animations... there is not too many of them, unfortunately.
B10HAZARD. Posted October 24, 2018 Posted October 24, 2018 Really good Animation's 404. Thank you for sharing them with us. ?
mr1967 Posted October 24, 2018 Posted October 24, 2018 Hi, I rarely ever comment on people's animations, but I have to say, yours are one of the best thus far. Especially the "slowly, deeply" one. I've been looking for a romantic one for SO LONG and it's absolutely perfect. Your animations have a lot of detail and are great for storytelling. Can't wait for your next update.
veebela11 Posted October 24, 2018 Posted October 24, 2018 'm totally impress with your animations ❤️,very detailed movements and the facial expressions are all done extremely well!!!The SLOW DEEP animation is also my favorite,realistic love making-just perfect!Hope to see more breast action and kissing.. You are amazingggg?I'm dying to see your next upload,sending you millions of likes,hearts and thumbs up!Thanks Error404Phillips!!!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 24, 2018 Author Posted October 24, 2018 6 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said: Really good Animation's 404. Thank you for sharing them with us. ? No prob. its a pleasure. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 24, 2018 Author Posted October 24, 2018 4 hours ago, mr1967 said: Hi, I rarely ever comment on people's animations, but I have to say, yours are one of the best thus far. Especially the "slowly, deeply" one. I've been looking for a romantic one for SO LONG and it's absolutely perfect. Your animations have a lot of detail and are great for storytelling. Can't wait for your next update. ☺️ Thank you so much for stating your input. I am aiming to be a more sensual ww animator. I believe we need more of those type of animations. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now