Jump to content

🐐 ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 3/13)


Recommended Posts

Posted
4 minutes ago, Error404Phillips said:

hey Akeysi, you shouldn't have to open it in WinRAR. its already a package file, so all you have to do is put it in your mods folder, or wherever you keep your wicked whims. but let me know if your still having issues.

Thank you so much!!

Posted
3 hours ago, Akeysi said:

I tried to download the file, but for some reason WinRAR does not recognize it.

You should use 7zip. It's better & it is free.   been using it for years never had problems with it...ever! 

I'm surprised peopl still use WinRAR.  ?

Posted
3 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I'm surprised peopl still use WinRAR

Still works for me :) Although people should update to avoid an old vulnerability that was only recently patched.

Posted
3 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Still works for me :) Although people should update to avoid an old vulnerability that was only recently patched.

I've never used winrar, and yeah people always forget about updating eeeeeverything! ?

Posted
5 hours ago, pixie666 said:

? Once again thank you ?

☺️

5 hours ago, Vanecessary said:

oww thank you for this under the covers shit! ive been wanting this. you read my mind ?

lol just for you

5 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you 404. ❤️ Keep em coming...what no the update's cheeky! ? 

i will keep them coming?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Really Outstanding stuff @Error404Phillips especially the latest dance teasing animations. Speaking of teasing, would you consider making a Thighjob teasing animation like the following?

 

 

I'm asking because there are not even a handful of thighjob animations in the whole wickedwhims and seeing how you tend to delve into sweet embracing animations from time to time, I thought you might pull off something original and interesting.

Posted

Hi Error404 ?

 

Thank you so much for your animations. They are the ones I'm always looking forward to.

The details you put in them are absolutely amazing. I can't wait what comes up next!

 

Love love!! ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...