εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 10, 2019 Author Posted April 10, 2019 1 hour ago, Durielboya said: Really Outstanding stuff @Error404Phillips especially the latest dance teasing animations. Speaking of teasing, would you consider making a Thighjob teasing animation like the following? 2596170 - Lotus Source_Filmmaker Warframe animated blackspleenlotus webm.webm 819.56 kB · 0 downloads I'm asking because there are not even a handful of thighjob animations in the whole wickedwhims and seeing how you tend to delve into sweet embracing animations from time to time, I thought you might pull off something original and interesting. Thanks Durielboya, and yea, ill see if i can do a sensual thigh job for you guys 3
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 10, 2019 Author Posted April 10, 2019 1 hour ago, Smelly Cat said: Hi Error404 ? Thank you so much for your animations. They are the ones I'm always looking forward to. The details you put in them are absolutely amazing. I can't wait what comes up next! Love love!! ? Smelly(lol) you never disappoint me! ?
FzzyDg8 Posted April 10, 2019 Posted April 10, 2019 Having a tactile nature, I find your sensual approach to animating refreshing. It was badly needed and I thank you for sharing them. I await eagerly to see what you do next. 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 11, 2019 Author Posted April 11, 2019 5 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said: Thank you 404. ? Oh you freaky! Lmao! Nice video recommendation there, B10! ? and you already know, your always welcome. 3 hours ago, FzzyDg8 said: Having a tactile nature, I find your sensual approach to animating refreshing. It was badly needed and I thank you for sharing them. I await eagerly to see what you do next. Yes, yes. I'm all for sensuality. I love that others are liking my animations because of that quality. That is my main goal behind them. I appreciate you telling me that Fzz 2
unkemptpaladin Posted April 11, 2019 Posted April 11, 2019 I'd like to make a request as well if you're still up for them? I agree with Fzz that your sensual approach is absolutely astounding! There's literally no one that does it like you. ? I was wondering if you could do a "semi-rough" sequence? Something where the guy is grabbing onto the female's neck, or she's scratching his back in response to him going really deep? Maybe she can even bite on his skin instead? Lip biting could also be a part of it? But I say semi-rough, because some people take it to where smacking and all that is involved. Lmfao. ? You do sensual so well, and you've done the neck grabbing before in your anal animation (which brought tears to my eyes with how beautiful it was), so I feel like going full rough would take that sensuality away. But that's my suggestion/request or what have you! Regardless of if you take it on, keep these beauties coming. You're so immensely appreciated. ❤️
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 11, 2019 Author Posted April 11, 2019 1 hour ago, unkemptpaladin said: I'd like to make a request as well if you're still up for them? I agree with Fzz that your sensual approach is absolutely astounding! There's literally no one that does it like you. ? I was wondering if you could do a "semi-rough" sequence? Something where the guy is grabbing onto the female's neck, or she's scratching his back in response to him going really deep? Maybe she can even bite on his skin instead? Lip biting could also be a part of it? But I say semi-rough, because some people take it to where smacking and all that is involved. Lmfao. ? You do sensual so well, and you've done the neck grabbing before in your anal animation (which brought tears to my eyes with how beautiful it was), so I feel like going full rough would take that sensuality away. But that's my suggestion/request or what have you! Regardless of if you take it on, keep these beauties coming. You're so immensely appreciated. ❤️ lol unkemptpaladin, ill have a go at it. lol i love how passionate you are about this, its cute. ? 1
Durielboya Posted April 11, 2019 Posted April 11, 2019 19 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: Thanks Durielboya, and yea, ill see if i can do a sensual thigh job for you guys Your consideration is hugely appreciated and thank you for liking the idea ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 11, 2019 Author Posted April 11, 2019 11 hours ago, Durielboya said: Your consideration is hugely appreciated and thank you for liking the idea ? ??
Mariana Soprano Posted April 12, 2019 Posted April 12, 2019 On 4/10/2019 at 8:45 PM, B10HAZARD. said: Thank you 404. ? Oh you freaky! B10 ? Home video? Thaaanks! On 4/11/2019 at 6:15 AM, Error404Phillips said: lol unkemptpaladin, ill have a go at it. lol i love how passionate you are about this, its cute. ? Oh, I guess this would be nice for (mhmmmm) dominant females (f/m and f/f) too?! Don´t mind, I m always very patient (some throats at Skyrim need my attention too) ? 1
Azul Indigo Posted April 12, 2019 Posted April 12, 2019 I love your animations because they are very realistic and fluid.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 13, 2019 Author Posted April 13, 2019 On 4/12/2019 at 12:17 PM, Idaira93 said: I love your animations because they are very realistic and fluid. thats my main goal. thanks for your comment, Idaira! 1
PanicAssassin Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 Your animations are truly amazing. Thank you so much for the taking the time to make the amazing animations. ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 14, 2019 Author Posted April 14, 2019 6 hours ago, PanicAssassin said: Your animations are truly amazing. Thank you so much for the taking the time to make the amazing animations. ? No prob, Panic! 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 14, 2019 Author Posted April 14, 2019 [4/14 UPDATE] FUCK DA HEADBOARD 2 FUCK DA HEADBOARD 3 TURN YO ASS OUT WAT I SAY 10
B10HAZARD. Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 Nice work, thank's again 404. I have lost the use of my thumb's today, so have this instead. ?
Red_Abyss Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 Thank you so much for your updates! I forgot the password of my original account so I couldn't log in ? In any case, I really like the idea of WAT I SAY and TURN YO ASS OUT. Definitely want to see more of those ideas!
BadAngel Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 Error404, there are so many great animations for WW. However, there's something about yours that transcends sex. The Sims in your animations seem much more connected, emotionally. It's great for storytelling. Thank you. ❤️
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 14, 2019 Author Posted April 14, 2019 11 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said: Nice work, thank's again 404. I have lost the use of my thumb's today, so have this instead. ? lol ill take a pixelated thumbs up from you any day, B10! O.o 10 hours ago, RedAbyss5 said: Thank you so much for your updates! I forgot the password of my original account so I couldn't log in ? In any case, I really like the idea of WAT I SAY and TURN YO ASS OUT. Definitely want to see more of those ideas! Hey, RedAbyss! and dude i know how that is, forgetting a password...? but thanks for reaching out and yea i want to make more of those type of animations... 6 hours ago, BadAngel said: Error404, there are so many great animations for WW. However, there's something about yours that transcends sex. The Sims in your animations seem much more connected, emotionally. It's great for storytelling. Thank you. ❤️ Much love, BadAngel! ? Sex is emotional so thats what i try to show in my animations. Thanks for noticing! ?? 3
B10HAZARD. Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 @Error404Phillips lol, i now have the use of my thumb's again.
RorySim Posted April 15, 2019 Posted April 15, 2019 On 4/14/2019 at 12:14 PM, Error404Phillips said: [4/14 UPDATE] FUCK DA HEADBOARD 2 FUCK DA HEADBOARD 3 TURN YO ASS OUT WAT I SAY hi nice work. can I ask you where did you find the boxer ? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 16, 2019 Author Posted April 16, 2019 14 hours ago, RorySim said: hi nice work. can I ask you where did you find the boxer ? Hey Rory! To be honest, I just googled sims 4 boxers. If you are wondering how I got the penis to come through them, is because they are in the accessory category so if you have your ww setting set to your sims keeping on their cloths during sex then all you have to do is undress their pants then, wahhla! 13 hours ago, pixie666 said: Yay more animations. Thank You ? Pixs! I always love your virtual hugs lol! 3
xmohaa Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 5 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: Hey Rory! To be honest, I just googled sims 4 boxers. If you are wondering how I got the penis to come through them, is because they are in the accessory category so if you have your ww setting set to your sims keeping on their cloths during sex then all you have to do is undress their pants then, wahhla! Pixs! I always love your virtual hugs lol! @Error404Phillips Hi Phillips , same with him I like that boxers too , and I googled sims 4 boxers for a while , still didn't find one in the accessory category ... Could you reveal more information or the download location of that acc boxers to us please ? I have only bottom type boxers , If we have acc type boxers , our games will be interesting I think . And , like always , the newest animations are amazing , really really appreciate for your sharing !! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 16, 2019 Author Posted April 16, 2019 58 minutes ago, xmohaa said: @Error404Phillips Hi Phillips , same with him I like that boxers too , and I googled sims 4 boxers for a while , still didn't find one in the accessory category ... Could you reveal more information or the download location of that acc boxers to us please ? I have only bottom type boxers , If we have acc type boxers , our games will be interesting I think . And , like always , the newest animations are amazing , really really appreciate for your sharing !! Yo xmohaa, i did manage to find where i fount those boxers. here you go: https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now