RUASim21 Posted April 24, 2019 Posted April 24, 2019 Your animations are some of my favorite ones to use, thanks for all your hard work! 3
simuser4 Posted April 24, 2019 Posted April 24, 2019 when i click on the phone on the floor the ww option is not showing up 1
simsadict Posted April 24, 2019 Posted April 24, 2019 11 minutes ago, simuser4 said: when i click on the phone on the floor the ww option is not showing up I have this problem too, and also for lounge chair.
simuser4 Posted April 24, 2019 Posted April 24, 2019 6 minutes ago, simsadict said: I have this problem too, and also for lounge chair. oh i thought it was just me 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 25, 2019 Author Posted April 25, 2019 On 4/23/2019 at 10:51 PM, RUASim21 said: Your animations are some of my favorite ones to use, thanks for all your hard work! your welcome RUASim! On 4/24/2019 at 3:29 AM, Bombastico43 said: thank you!! More cellphone animation pls ^^ lol i have sooo many ideas with the phone. ill make more in the future. 23 hours ago, simuser4 said: when i click on the phone on the floor the ww option is not showing up are you using the phone that is giving in the 'How To Use' tutorial i put on the download page? when you go into build mode, search for iphone and find dreamteamsims- Apple iPhone 8 B look at this Spoiler 23 hours ago, simsadict said: I have this problem too, and also for lounge chair. whats the name of the animation on the lounge chair?
simuser4 Posted April 26, 2019 Posted April 26, 2019 @Error404Phillips the phone package B worked, i was using the other packages. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 27, 2019 Author Posted April 27, 2019 19 hours ago, simuser4 said: @Error404Phillips the phone package B worked, i was using the other packages. Ok cool! i should have said to use that one in particular.
Vanecessary Posted April 30, 2019 Posted April 30, 2019 i know i'm late but thanks for the update boo!
simsadict Posted May 2, 2019 Posted May 2, 2019 On 4/27/2019 at 6:51 PM, Error404Phillips said: Ok cool! i should have said to use that one in particular. I'm sorry, but I don't understand on which package B you mean ? When I go to linked site ( that you gave us ) i don't see any options, just one Iphone 8 to download.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 2, 2019 Author Posted May 2, 2019 6 hours ago, simsadict said: I'm sorry, but I don't understand on which package B you mean ? When I go to linked site ( that you gave us ) i don't see any options, just one Iphone 8 to download. yea, go to the link and download the whole package file. then go to build mode and search dreamteamsims- Apple iPhone 8 B . it should pop up. 1
simsadict Posted May 3, 2019 Posted May 3, 2019 OMG, thank you very much. i'm so dumb. It works now! @Error404Phillips
sharris8 Posted May 6, 2019 Posted May 6, 2019 @Error404Phillips My goodness, how in the world am I just now finding your animations?! Got me over here jealous of my sims with these lavishly smooth and life-like motions and male grinding skills! You ? at this, now have a and some ? Thank you! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 7, 2019 Author Posted May 7, 2019 On 5/3/2019 at 2:42 AM, simsadict said: OMG, thank you very much. i'm so dumb. It works now! @Error404Phillips lol you good, enjoy! 5 hours ago, sharris8 said: @Error404Phillips My goodness, how in the world am I just now finding your animations?! Got me over here jealous of my sims with these lavishly smooth and life-like motions and male grinding skills! You ? at this, now have a and some ? Thank you! sharris, thanks fo da love. im happy you fount me lol
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 10, 2019 Author Posted May 10, 2019 On 5/8/2019 at 12:58 AM, Hekeil said: just found you. great animations and eye for detail. don't want to insult you as i know not everyone is into forced sims interactions, but would you consider making animations that are kinky mod compatible? or making existing animations compatible? thanks and nooo way will i every make any of those type of animations! 4
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 10, 2019 Author Posted May 10, 2019 5/10 UPDATE Omg Bae A Tonguing Pedicure Slowly Deep Rework S1 Slowly Deep Rework S2 Slowly Deep Rework S3 Slowly Deep Rework Climax -for new patreon animations gifs, go to my Gfycat page. 12
pixie666 Posted May 11, 2019 Posted May 11, 2019 As always thank you for the animations. Just wonderin if mayyybeee you might put some of your sims up to be downloaded? Also where do you get the hairstyles cause they are nice.
Pete van Brussel Posted May 11, 2019 Posted May 11, 2019 Thank you so much for sharing, I really love your work. Animations are awesome!
yani44 Posted May 11, 2019 Posted May 11, 2019 Thank you for making these animations! I love the Slowly Deep Rework Climax! But also love the old climax. If you don't mind, can you please put both climax animations next time? ☺️
Hannigram38 Posted May 11, 2019 Posted May 11, 2019 Hot damn! I use your ones a lot, thank you so much for making them! ❤️❤️
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 11, 2019 Author Posted May 11, 2019 7 hours ago, pixie666 said: As always thank you for the animations. Just wonderin if mayyybeee you might put some of your sims up to be downloaded? Also where do you get the hairstyles cause they are nice. lol pixie, my love, sorry yo, im really selfish with my sims. but to be honest i google urban or black cc and find all of my stuff. i know tumblr is where the major of great black cc creators are. or you go here: http://www.theblacksimmer.com/index.php you can DM me and i can give you the cc creator i use for my sims 4 hours ago, Pete van Brussel said: Thank you so much for sharing, I really love your work. Animations are awesome! u r welcome, Pete! 4 hours ago, yani44 said: Thank you for making these animations! I love the Slowly Deep Rework Climax! But also love the old climax. If you don't mind, can you please put both climax animations next time? ☺️ awlll man, i wish i would have known that before hand because i JUST deleted that animation! so i can't recover it unfortunately... sorry. 21 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said: Hot damn! I use your ones a lot, thank you so much for making them! ❤️❤️ my pleasure, Hannigram and thanks for the download!
Klingy Posted May 11, 2019 Posted May 11, 2019 I have noticed that Slowly Deep rework (which is amazing, BTW) progresses automatically in stages 1-3 and does not automatically progress to the climax stage anymore. Also, the climax stage loops twice when I select it manually and starts a third loop before finishing even though I have my WW sex animation duration set to default defined by author. Why is this?
Hannigram38 Posted May 11, 2019 Posted May 11, 2019 Just did this one this is so perfect. Yup, one of them is part female, lol 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 11, 2019 Author Posted May 11, 2019 32 minutes ago, Klingy said: I have noticed that Slowly Deep rework (which is amazing, BTW) progresses automatically in stages 1-3 and does not automatically progress to the climax stage anymore. Also, the climax stage loops twice when I select it manually and starts a third loop before finishing even though I have my WW sex animation duration set to default defined by author. Why is this? sup Klingy! yea sometimes ww will make it go to 1-3 and skip the climax, if your sims aren't ready to have a climax, it will skip that stage. and as far as it repeating, thats how i set it up. I like for my climaxes to loop at least twice. if you play around with other animations 1st, then go the slowly deep, it should go to the climax after stage 3. 22 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said: Just did this one this is so perfect. Yup, one of them is part female, lol that looks yummy! ? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now