954786566 Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 On 4/10/2019 at 11:00 PM, Error404Phillips said: Thanks Durielboya, and yea, ill see if i can do a sensual thigh job for you guys thigh job is very good ! i hope you can do this stuff more。 i very love your animations! doggy style is good and i love from the back you know,,,,hah teasing sweet embracing is also good thankyou man very appreciate that。
954786566 Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 5 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: Yo xmohaa, i did manage to find where i fount those boxers. here you go: https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor ] icking from back feel embracing or suprise is also very amazing!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 17, 2019 Author Posted April 17, 2019 On 4/16/2019 at 9:49 AM, 954786566 said: thigh job is very good ! i hope you can do this stuff more。 i very love your animations! doggy style is good and i love from the back you know,,,,hah teasing sweet embracing is also good thankyou man very appreciate that。 Thanks for liking my animations and I do want to make more teasing animations. More sensual ones, that is. 1
serafinita Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 Your animations are amazing! I was so very pleasantly pleased when i saw the detail in game and well...some of the animations are so raw and real! I love it. Please keep up the good work! I look forward to whatever you put out next.
954786566 Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 13 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: Thanks for liking my animations and I do want to make more teasing animations. More sensual ones, that is. thank you ! youre the best!
Vanecessary Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 thanks for the update, boo! i really like turn yo ass out! we need more girl on girl shit
procian Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 In the climax animations would be nice to have some where the guy pulls out at the last moment and finishes himself off with a handjob….or pulls out and his partner finishes him off with a blow job.
SlashUC Posted April 19, 2019 Posted April 19, 2019 Oh boy i do love your teasing animations, can't wait to see the next ones! Grats for the patreon, i think you deserve some support for such wonderful work in this hobby, just a question, what will be the usual time window for the patreon anims to go public?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 19, 2019 Author Posted April 19, 2019 On 4/17/2019 at 8:00 PM, serafinita said: Your animations are amazing! I was so very pleasantly pleased when i saw the detail in game and well...some of the animations are so raw and real! I love it. Please keep up the good work! I look forward to whatever you put out next. Thanks a lot, serafinita! 21 hours ago, 954786566 said: thank you ! youre the best! ?? 19 hours ago, Vanecessary said: thanks for the update, boo! i really like turn yo ass out! we need more girl on girl shit lol thanks Vanecessary! i got something big planned for f on f ? 18 hours ago, procian said: In the climax animations would be nice to have some where the guy pulls out at the last moment and finishes himself off with a handjob….or pulls out and his partner finishes him off with a blow job. to be honest, i kind of like to show the female cummin and not the male... but i mean ill keep that in mind... 4 hours ago, SlashUC said: Oh boy i do love your teasing animations, can't wait to see the next ones! Grats for the patreon, i think you deserve some support for such wonderful work in this hobby, just a question, what will be the usual time window for the patreon anims to go public? im happy you like my teases! and thanks. as far as my patreon animations, there will be patreon only animations and there will be some that i make for public release also. time window will be about 2 weeks after pateron release. i feel like its only fair to cater more to my patrons, sense they are paying. but i will still be as active on here.
SlashUC Posted April 19, 2019 Posted April 19, 2019 5 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: im happy you like my teases! and thanks. as far as my patreon animations, there will be patreon only animations and there will be some that i make for public release also. time window will be about 2 weeks after pateron release. i feel like its only fair to cater more to my patrons, sense they are paying. but i will still be as active on here. Or i get it, patreon anims will be released here every two weeks? That's fair, it still respects the 3 week limit the simgurus decided.
figuresk8 Posted April 19, 2019 Posted April 19, 2019 Hi, Error404Phillips have you ever thought about making some M on M animations?
B10HAZARD. Posted April 20, 2019 Posted April 20, 2019 Thank you 404. I may have DL'd this already, but the new game update..the sorting of the mods folder begins!
dragonfistfighter Posted April 21, 2019 Posted April 21, 2019 Okay dude or miss or just pal, I love your animations a lot, okay? They're like one of the best ones I always use. BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME HOW YOU MADE THE UNDIES STAY ON WHILE THE PENIS POPS OUT LIKE THAT. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO KNOW FOR CENTURIES HELP PLEASE 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 21, 2019 Author Posted April 21, 2019 On 4/19/2019 at 9:15 AM, figuresk8 said: Hi, Error404Phillips have you ever thought about making some M on M animations? yea, make some soon On 4/19/2019 at 8:03 PM, B10HAZARD. said: Thank you 404. I may have DL'd this already, but the new game update..the sorting of the mods folder begins! im happy to be included in your mods folder! ? 11 hours ago, dragonfistfighter said: Okay dude or miss or just pal, I love your animations a lot, okay? They're like one of the best ones I always use. BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME HOW YOU MADE THE UNDIES STAY ON WHILE THE PENIS POPS OUT LIKE THAT. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO KNOW FOR CENTURIES HELP PLEASE lol hi dragonfistfighter, thanks for liking my animations. and as far as getting the penis through the boxers, you'll have to download some boxers that are in the accessory category and you'll have to change your ww setting so that your sims keeps on their cloths when engaging in sex. You'll have to then undress their bottoms, in witch ever outfit you put them in with the boxers and whoolah! 3 hours ago, JMCHouston said: What Dragonfist said ^^^^^^ @JMCHouston and @dragonfistfighter here is a link to some boxers that are in the accessory category: https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor 1
PanicAssassin Posted April 22, 2019 Posted April 22, 2019 I know I said it already once. But your animations are so amazing. I always look forward to your updates. For some reason your animations go very well with some of the music I listen too when playing. You have literally such detailed animations, that I’m at times left in awe. Once again, thank you for your amazing and very well detailed animations.
dragonfistfighter Posted April 22, 2019 Posted April 22, 2019 8 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: lol hi dragonfistfighter, thanks for liking my animations. and as far as getting the penis through the boxers, you'll have to download some boxers that are in the accessory category and you'll have to change your ww setting so that your sims keeps on their cloths when engaging in sex. You'll have to then undress their bottoms, in witch ever outfit you put them in with the boxers and whoolah! @JMCHouston and @dragonfistfighter here is a link to some boxers that are in the accessory category: https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor I AM INDEBTED FOR LIFE TO YOU ? For this I would gladly offer my first born to you or whatever it is you need just hmu i swear ill be there thank you so much FOR REAL 12 hours ago, JMCHouston said: What Dragonfist said ^^^^^^ hell yea brotha *highfives*
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 22, 2019 Author Posted April 22, 2019 1 hour ago, PanicAssassin said: I know I said it already once. But your animations are so amazing. I always look forward to your updates. For some reason your animations go very well with some of the music I listen too when playing. You have literally such detailed animations, that I’m at times left in awe. Once again, thank you for your amazing and very well detailed animations. ☺️ I legit smiled when i was reading this! Thank you so much for your comment, PanicAssassin! 46 minutes ago, dragonfistfighter said: I AM INDEBTED FOR LIFE TO YOU ? For this I would gladly offer my first born to you or whatever it is you need just hmu i swear ill be there thank you so much FOR REAL hell yea brotha *highfives* Lol your sooo welcome, dragonfistfighter! I dont mind helping, if i know the answer lol! ?
PanicAssassin Posted April 23, 2019 Posted April 23, 2019 No need to thank me, really. I am just being truthful. If and when I can. I would like to support you on Patreon. Thank you once again for your amazing Animations.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 23, 2019 Author Posted April 23, 2019 1 hour ago, PanicAssassin said: No need to thank me, really. I am just being truthful. If and when I can. I would like to support you on Patreon. Thank you once again for your amazing Animations. Thanks bud! you'll get to see a more intimate side of me on there lol
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 23, 2019 Author Posted April 23, 2019 (4/23 UPDATE) HEAVY DICK TURN YO ASS OUT SOME MORE FUCK DA HEADBOARD CLIMAX *PATREON* **Go to the download section to find out how to set up Heavy Dick and Turn Yo Ass Out Some More** 7
pixie666 Posted April 23, 2019 Posted April 23, 2019 Thank you for making these animations and sharing them with us. You rock ?
Smelly Cat Posted April 23, 2019 Posted April 23, 2019 Congrats on your patreon! I think you truly deserves it, cause your animations are so good. I can't really plegde anything now, but I will make sure to leave you thank you notes on here ? I'm always excited (no pun intended) what your next animation will be, cause unlike other creators (usually they just copy paste their animation on to different objects/locations, which ends up being boring in the game) And you always make sure to have different styles for each object/location. We stan a queen!! ?
Red_Abyss Posted April 23, 2019 Posted April 23, 2019 Thank you so much as always for your update! I really love the idea of using the phone!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 24, 2019 Author Posted April 24, 2019 14 hours ago, pixie666 said: Thank you for making these animations and sharing them with us. You rock ? No prob, bud! 12 hours ago, Smelly Cat said: Congrats on your patreon! I think you truly deserves it, cause your animations are so good. I can't really plegde anything now, but I will make sure to leave you thank you notes on here ? I'm always excited (no pun intended) what your next animation will be, cause unlike other creators (usually they just copy paste their animation on to different objects/locations, which ends up being boring in the game) And you always make sure to have different styles for each object/location. We stan a queen!! ? You know Smelly, to be honest, and i kno some ppl probably wont read this but i honestly didn't make a patreon again to be greedy. i had like 10 ppl(some who are animators, themselves) tell me that my time and labor i put into my animations deserve some type of reward... and i mean i understand where they was coming from because it can be very stressful doing these animations and yes and this no disrespect to any animator who do copy and paste their animations, but when i start on a new animations, my literately have a clean blender file and sit there for hours moving the models around, to my liking. so at the end of the day i really do appreciate every last one of the people who has pledged to me so far and the ones that do in the future becus it makes those hours sitting there worth it. 9 hours ago, RedAbyss5 said: Thank you so much as always for your update! I really love the idea of using the phone! lol ive had those animations sitting on my desktop for about a month but i didnt know how to properly import them in to ww lol but hey i figured it out! 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now