εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 25, 2021 Author Posted March 25, 2021 On 3/24/2021 at 3:31 PM, pixie666 said: can u taste or smell yet?? yea my taste back but my smell is still a lil fucked up. but its all good cus at least i got my energy back. thats wat was kickin my ass the most On 3/24/2021 at 8:34 PM, Uusxx said: I'm aware, however, I'm very bias on quality. Some tend to have a Barbie and Ken or robotic caliber accompanied with massive clipping. Therefore, I have my reservations on who I would like to see make what. lol i mean unless ur makin a vid or screen shots i dnt think that should matter but to each its own i guess. but ill make more group/swinger animations n the future if that makes u feel any better On 3/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, Hitten said: Just me or 2 girls 1 dick anim not showing up at all but every other new anim does? sup Hitten. make sure u have the required cc for that animation which is posted on the update comment . if u still havin issues then send me a dm 1
Kandi Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 I have never posted a reply before, but I have to tell you that you have bomb animations ???!!!! Thanks 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 28, 2021 Author Posted March 28, 2021 17 hours ago, Kandi said: I have never posted a reply before, but I have to tell you that you have bomb animations ???!!!! Thanks ayeee im ur 1st post?! thats wats up! ?? n thanks luv. u kno i stay droppin em ? 2
blackthugsnearyou Posted April 1, 2021 Posted April 1, 2021 is the lesbian one on the couch a patreon exclusive???
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 1, 2021 Author Posted April 1, 2021 12 hours ago, syphililis said: is the lesbian one on the couch a patreon exclusive??? nawl it aint exclusive. ill release it on here soon or u can get it now on my gumroad 2
SippingOnHenn Posted April 3, 2021 Posted April 3, 2021 hey i can't find these animations https://redgifs.com/watch/orchidimpeccablefruitbat https://redgifs.com/watch/emotionallightheartedalpineroadguidetigerbeetle https://redgifs.com/watch/largecadetbluebasilisk
CHKY Posted April 4, 2021 Posted April 4, 2021 The 2 girls 1 dick animation doesn't show up in my game either. I have the required CC in my Mods folder, but it doesn't work.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 5, 2021 Author Posted April 5, 2021 On 4/3/2021 at 12:44 PM, SippingOnHenn said: hey i can't find these animations https://redgifs.com/watch/orchidimpeccablefruitbat https://redgifs.com/watch/emotionallightheartedalpineroadguidetigerbeetle https://redgifs.com/watch/largecadetbluebasilisk wats up SippingOnHenn. those animations on my patreon fo right now but u can get them frm gumroad if u want to. its probably gon be a min b4 i release them on here On 4/4/2021 at 9:22 AM, CHKY said: The 2 girls 1 dick animation doesn't show up in my game either. I have the required CC in my Mods folder, but it doesn't work. hey CHKY. make sure u have the cherrypie cum mesh that is attached the post. that animation requires the 2nd version. which also contains the 1st version too so u can delete the other one. if thats not the issue then make sure you dont have any duplicates of my package file. if u cant figure it out then me a dm and ill continue to help u ?
SippingOnHenn Posted April 12, 2021 Posted April 12, 2021 On 4/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: wats up SippingOnHenn. those animations on my patreon fo right now but u can get them frm gumroad if u want to. its probably gon be a min b4 i release them on here hey CHKY. make sure u have the cherrypie cum mesh that is attached the post. that animation requires the 2nd version. which also contains the 1st version too so u can delete the other one. if thats not the issue then make sure you dont have any duplicates of my package file. if u cant figure it out then me a dm and ill continue to help u ? bet! 1
Praxidike Posted April 23, 2021 Posted April 23, 2021 Hi! I can not find Yellow Car Animation Climax. I had now I don't see it.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 30, 2021 Author Posted April 30, 2021 On 4/23/2021 at 2:05 AM, Praxidike said: Hi! I can not find Yellow Car Animation Climax. I had now I don't see it. u must be talkin bout "A Freaky Expedition". make sure u have the newest version of the cherrypie cum mesh. u can find it here On 4/24/2021 at 5:22 AM, MomokoSummer said: 谢谢 i had to translate that lol but ur welcome ?
jkrbysims Posted April 30, 2021 Posted April 30, 2021 hello, could you please include the bentley in downloads as it is a patreon member item and I am not a patron
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 1, 2021 Author Posted May 1, 2021 22 hours ago, jkrbysims said: hello, could you please include the bentley in downloads as it is a patreon member item and I am not a patron its not patreon exclusive luv. u can find it here
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 2, 2021 Author Posted May 2, 2021 48 minutes ago, jkrbysims said: sorry, unable to download it still woooowwww! wen da fuck did they make it only available to patrons? it says on the pic that its free and it was free for a long ass time! ... shit. ill see wat i can do
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 6, 2021 Author Posted May 6, 2021 On 5/4/2021 at 7:21 AM, Praxidike said: I have Cum Mesh but Animation not still available. ill send u a dm n continue 2 help u out there
testingdlsenabled Posted May 8, 2021 Posted May 8, 2021 On 5/2/2021 at 12:50 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: woooowwww! wen da fuck did they make it only available to patrons? it says on the pic that its free and it was free for a long ass time! ... shit. ill see wat i can do yeah same problem, this is really fucked up, I wonder if they did it on purpose...
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted May 9, 2021 Author Posted May 9, 2021 On 5/8/2021 at 1:04 AM, testingdlsenabled said: yeah same problem, this is really fucked up, I wonder if they did it on purpose... i got u
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 3, 2021 Author Posted June 3, 2021 (edited) 6/3 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (204 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) Fucked Him N His Friend 01 | Desk & Table (long & short) -- Tease -- FMM/FFF/MMM/FFM| Fucked Him N His Friend 02 | Desk & Table (long & short) -- Oraljob -- FMM/FFF/MMM/FFM| Fucked Him N His Friend 03 | Desk & Table (long & short) -- Vaginal -- FMM/FFF/MMM/FFM| Fucked Him N His Friend Climax | Desk & Table (long & short) -- Climax -- FMM/FFF/MMM/FFM| Oh I kno Wat U Want | Sofa -- Oraljob -- FM/FF/MM| U Mothafucka | Table (long & short) -- Tease -- FM/FF/MM| Poker Face | Table (long & short) -- Tease -- FM/FF/MM| I Wanna Feel Yo Mouth | Double Bed -- Oraljob -- FM/FF/MM| ? ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED IN ZIP FILE! E404P_MACHINIMA_ANIMATIONS (12 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) I Can Help -- DINING TABLE (LONG & SHORT) Relaxin -- BATHTUB Eatin N Watchin -- SOFA, LOVESEAT I Miss U -- DOUBLE BED Tatted -- CUSTOM LOCATION [ATS4 Stylingchair] Pass That -- FLOOR Instructions on how to use these animations are inside the ZIP file! YOU WILL NEED WICKED WHIMS IN ORDER TO USE THESE ANIMATIONS! ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED! Edited June 3, 2021 by εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs 7
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 3, 2021 Author Posted June 3, 2021 FREE PACK! i will be makin a free pack that im consistently add to the file once im done with the stages. ill post WIPS here also so you guys can keep up on the progress [idea credit]: @Rokit6 11
Rokit6 Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 8 minutes ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: FREE PACK! i will be makin a free pack that im consistently add to the file once im done with the stages. ill post WIPS here also so you guys can keep up on the progress [idea credit]: @Rokit6 Looks hot af!! Thanks for making that ❤️ Im excited to see the final result hahahaha 4
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 3, 2021 Author Posted June 3, 2021 4 minutes ago, Rokit6 said: Looks hot af!! Thanks for making that ❤️ Im excited to see the final result hahahaha aye its gon b funny yet sexy ? n thanks fo the idea boo ??
JenBen Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 thank you for the update. the free pack looks great. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now