εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 24, 2021 Author Posted February 24, 2021 On 2/23/2021 at 3:58 AM, Noque said: mind linking the recolour laptop.. i cant seem to find since it all linked to the animation site. the recolor is merged in with the my ww package file. u can find the animation in the handjob category (On PH -- Double Bed -- M) 1
Noque Posted February 25, 2021 Posted February 25, 2021 13 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: the recolor is merged in with the my ww package file. u can find the animation in the handjob category (On PH -- Double Bed -- M) seriously.. thankss
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 21, 2021 Author Posted March 21, 2021 3/21 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (196 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) [TEASE -- MF/ MM/ FF] U MAKIN ME WANNA FUCK U ? ? [TEASE -- MF/ FF/ MM] GOODT MORNIN [ORALJOB -- MFF/ MMM/ FFF] 2 GIRLS 1 DICK [TEASE -- MF/ FF] WATSUP BAE ??? Required CC: Ozzys Shackles V2 CherryPie Cum Mesh ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E404P_MACHINIMA_ANIMATIONS (6 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) DAMN GIRL PUMPIN IRON 01 PUMPIN IRON 02 ??? Instructions on how to use these animations are inside the ZIP file! YOU WILL NEED WICKED WHIMS IN ORDER TO USE THESE ANIMATIONS! ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E404P SIMS ?? people have been askin me to make some sims so here yall go! NOTE: ALL CC BEING USED IS 100% FREE CC! 10
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 21, 2021 Author Posted March 21, 2021 5 minutes ago, Alexander505 said: Amazing animations, thanks sup Alexander. u welcome. thanks fo da download 2
RUASim21 Posted March 21, 2021 Posted March 21, 2021 Fun times ahead for my sims ?! Thanks for the update! 1
Vanecessary Posted March 21, 2021 Posted March 21, 2021 YASSS! YOU ALREADY KNOW I HAVE TO COME IN HERE AND SHOW OUT! OMFG YOU BETTER WITH THEM SIMS! THEY ALL SEXY! ??? Thanks for the update, bae! Them GIFS is sending MEEEE! They are so cinematic! I come on you page and stare at them every time I log on here. LOL! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 21, 2021 Author Posted March 21, 2021 On 3/21/2021 at 5:28 PM, RUASim21 said: Fun times ahead for my sims ?! Thanks for the update! ayyyeeeee RUA n da buildin! n god damn right it is. they fina get hella creative wit they sex lmao On 3/21/2021 at 6:23 PM, Vanecessary said: YASSS! YOU ALREADY KNOW I HAVE TO COME IN HERE AND SHOW OUT! OMFG YOU BETTER WITH THEM SIMS! THEY ALL SEXY! ??? Thanks for the update, bae! Them GIFS is sending MEEEE! They are so cinematic! I come on you page and stare at them every time I log on here. LOL! lol ol stalkin ass lmfao im jk but thanks luv. yea i had 2 drop some sims fo yall cus i don had like 10 ppl ask me lol but my ol lazy ass jus kept sleepin on it. n aye my machinima skills b comin n handy fo my gifs lol i kno u peep'd the handheld look. i love that effect 1
Denb34 Posted March 21, 2021 Posted March 21, 2021 Thank you for the update and your work, great animations as always. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 22, 2021 Author Posted March 22, 2021 41 minutes ago, Denb34 said: Thank you for the update and your work, great animations as always. thanks Denb fo comin thro n showin love yo
Praxidike Posted March 22, 2021 Posted March 22, 2021 Nice Animations! I have ideas for Animations if you need. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 22, 2021 Author Posted March 22, 2021 10 hours ago, Praxidike said: Nice Animations! I have ideas for Animations if you need. thanks yo. n yea if u got some ideas them send them to me n a dm 1
Praxidike Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 Ok. I will send ideas. If possible can you not put on Patreon?
Uusxx Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 I'm a tad bit overwhelmed from all of the teasing animations still a great update per the usual. Heads up: I've noticed that the E404P Blunt is missing from the download section. Also, do you have any plans on making any gang bang animations? EDIT: Some of your Sims are missing their CC. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 23, 2021 Author Posted March 23, 2021 7 hours ago, Praxidike said: Ok. I will send ideas. If possible can you not put on Patreon? sure. if u dnt like patreon then u can always get my patreon animations frm gumroad. thats y i made it. fo ppl who dont care for patreon 3 hours ago, Uusxx said: I'm a tad bit overwhelmed from all of the teasing animations still a great update per the usual. Heads up: I've noticed that the E404P Blunt is missing from the download section. Also, do you have any plans on making any gang bang animations? EDIT: Some of your Sims are missing their CC. lol im obsessed wit teasin animations. its my thing but yea i merged the E404P blunt n wit my animation package file so the animations that require it should still show up so u can delete the stand alone file if u want. i dnt think it would conflict if u dnt. n tbh im personally against makin gangbang animations... its a personal thing. i dnt mind makin swinger type animations my bad about some of them missin their cc. lemme kno which ones 1
Uusxx Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 24 minutes ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: lol im obsessed wit teasin animations. its my thing but yea i merged the E404P blunt n wit my animation package file so the animations that require it should still show up so u can delete the stand alone file if u want. i dnt think it would conflict if u dnt. n tbh im personally against makin gangbang animations... its a personal thing. i dnt mind makin swinger type animations my bad about some of them missin their cc. lemme kno which ones That is understandable that you would opt out of creating such acts if you bear personal judgment. Seeing that you've yet to make one lends credence. Though, if I'm to be completely honest, would have loved to see how you would've pulled one-off. This Sims is missing his whole outfit. 1
Survivorman7 Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 59 minutes ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sure. if u dnt like patreon then u can always get my patreon animations frm gumroad. thats y i made it. fo ppl who dont care for patreon lol im obsessed wit teasin animations. its my thing but yea i merged the E404P blunt n wit my animation package file so the animations that require it should still show up so u can delete the stand alone file if u want. i dnt think it would conflict if u dnt. n tbh im personally against makin gangbang animations... its a personal thing. i dnt mind makin swinger type animations my bad about some of them missin their cc. lemme kno which ones I know I've said it before, but I looooooove the loving details of your animations! I mean, sheeeyiiiiit!! They all tell a little story, and are so expertly intricate! One of my favorites from this batch is the Good Morning one! It's just so beautifully intimate! ? I'm a sucker for good teasing animations, too! That said, the 2 Girls 1 Dick ---- woooow, that one is soooo goood!! ? Well done, my friend. Well freaking done. Again, you just nail all of the gratuitous details, it blows my mind! I'm sure you have no shortage of ideas, and I don't have anything new or interesting that you haven't heard of before. I will say that I am totally down if you continue down the path of adding swinging/multiples animations. ? My sims pod has a stupidly complicated open relationship structure involving 8 sims. So selfishly, the more animations that involve multiple interactions, the better. And you clearly have a much more vivid imagination than me, since what you consistently put out is better than anything than I can imagine. I will leave that to the professionals. ? Thank you once again for amazing work. ? I absolutely consider you a premiere toptierr animator, and I always get excited when I see this threat is updated with new goodies. ? 4
Gental Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 Hi, Error. I've finally built up the courage to talk to you. First off I love your work. I've been following you for quite some time and you've inspired me to start making animations. Unfortunately, I'm still a noob. I have made short story videos that I keep as just archives on my computer. I would love to make my own personal animations for them. The machinima animations that you've made come in handy. Genius move to use WW as the tool. I wouldn't have never thought about that. I would love for you to give me some tips or tricks on making animations. Only if you don't mind. It would be such an honor. Keep up the great work! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 23, 2021 Author Posted March 23, 2021 1 hour ago, Uusxx said: That is understandable that you would opt out of creating such acts if you bear personal judgment. Seeing that you've yet to make one lends credence. Though, if I'm to be completely honest, would have loved to see how you would've pulled one-off. This Sims is missing his whole outfit. ... yea sorry. its not my thing but i kno theres hella other animators who have made some good ones ok so here is his cc top[mesh]- https://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/post/178568995749/summer-fun-loose-cut-and-loose-bands-tank-tops top[recolor]-https://dandchi.tumblr.com/post/158944397610 bottom-https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/McLayneSims/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-male-teenadultelder-everyday/title/toho-stylist-loose-pants/id/1337390/ 1 hour ago, Survivorman7 said: I know I've said it before, but I looooooove the loving details of your animations! I mean, sheeeyiiiiit!! They all tell a little story, and are so expertly intricate! One of my favorites from this batch is the Good Morning one! It's just so beautifully intimate! ? I'm a sucker for good teasing animations, too! That said, the 2 Girls 1 Dick ---- woooow, that one is soooo goood!! ? Well done, my friend. Well freaking done. Again, you just nail all of the gratuitous details, it blows my mind! I'm sure you have no shortage of ideas, and I don't have anything new or interesting that you haven't heard of before. I will say that I am totally down if you continue down the path of adding swinging/multiples animations. ? My sims pod has a stupidly complicated open relationship structure involving 8 sims. So selfishly, the more animations that involve multiple interactions, the better. And you clearly have a much more vivid imagination than me, since what you consistently put out is better than anything than I can imagine. I will leave that to the professionals. ? Thank you once again for amazing work. ? I absolutely consider you a premiere toptierr animator, and I always get excited when I see this threat is updated with new goodies. ? ?❤️??? Survivormannnnnnnnnnn! stop makin me smile so hard every time u drop a comment! it makes my cheeks hurt ? but much love yo. i seriously really appreciate yo feedback my dude. n dnt think that i jus read comments n keep it movin i really do take them to heart n yours jus honestly made my day! i love how invested u r into my animations. thats some real shit. comments like these make sittin at the computer fo hours all worth it! ? n lol im really curious to see how u play ur game lmao. im sure it'll give me hella more ideas. as far as the swinger type animations, ill make more in the future so yo sims can fuck all on each other lol thanks again boo fo ur beautiful comment! 18 minutes ago, Gental said: Hi, Error. I've finally built up the courage to talk to you. First off I love your work. I've been following you for quite some time and you've inspired me to start making animations. Unfortunately, I'm still a noob. I have made short story videos that I keep as just archives on my computer. I would love to make my own personal animations for them. The machinima animations that you've made come in handy. Genius move to use WW as the tool. I wouldn't have ever thought about that. I would love for you to give me some tips or tricks on making animations. Only if you don't mind. It would be such an honor. Keep up the great work! wats up Gental! kudos on gainin the courage but dnt eva feel like u cant talk to me. i aint mean lol! thats cool that u make vids. i would like to check em out. a lot of ppl dnt kno that i started off as a machinima maker. well technically i still am but me wantin certain animations fo my stories is wat made me teach myself to make animations. and aye dnt feel bad about bein a nood. shit u gotta start somewhere. n yea usin ww to make machinima animations was an idea that i had fo a min. i knew it would come n handy fo fellow machinima makers/ storytellers. that pose player mod is so limited n its annoyin lol. n yea i can give u some tips n tricks (ill send u a dm). thanks fo reachin out luv 5
JenBen Posted March 24, 2021 Posted March 24, 2021 it's nice to come back here and still see you killing the game. siempre estarás en la cima 1
pixie666 Posted March 24, 2021 Posted March 24, 2021 Yay thank you. This is my first time on here in a while thanks to nasty covid, so thank you for the new animations. Big Hugs ? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 24, 2021 Author Posted March 24, 2021 10 hours ago, JenBen said: it's nice to come back here and still see you killing the game. siempre estarás en la cima yoooo wats good Jen! long time no talk fam! nice to see u back! n aye dont be speakin spanish to me lol it makes me feel some kinda way ? 3 hours ago, pixie666 said: Yay thank you. This is my first time on here in a while thanks to nasty covid, so thank you for the new animations. Big Hugs ? pixieeee! damn u 2?! yea that shit got me too early this month but i mean im a bit better now so im back at it. but its nice to see that u've recovered. i hope u feelin better n thanks fo the hugs luv! 1
pixie666 Posted March 24, 2021 Posted March 24, 2021 2 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: yoooo wats good Jen! long time no talk fam! nice to see u back! n aye dont be speakin spanish to me lol it makes me feel some kinda way ? pixieeee! damn u 2?! yea that shit got me too early this month but i mean im a bit better now so im back at it. but its nice to see that u've recovered. i hope u feelin better n thanks fo the hugs luv! can u taste or smell yet??
Uusxx Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 On 3/23/2021 at 5:06 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: ... yea sorry. its not my thing but i kno theres hella other animators who have made some good ones I'm aware, however, I'm very bias on quality. Some tend to have a Barbie and Ken or robotic caliber accompanied with massive clipping. Therefore, I have my reservations on who I would like to see make what.
Hitten Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 Just me or 2 girls 1 dick anim not showing up at all but every other new anim does?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now